Start by marking “Kiss Before Midnight (Blairwood University #3.5; New York Knights #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Before Midnight (Blairwood University #3.5; New York Knights #3.5)

Kiss Before Midnight

(Blairwood University #3.5)

From the very first moment, Grace Daniels laid her eyes on Mason LeBlanc, he stole her breath away, but what will happen now that he sees her too?

Kiss Before Midnight is a New York Knights/Blairwood University crossover short story that was a part of the Mistletoe Kisses anthology.
ebook
Published November 17th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Before Midnight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Before Midnight

Start your review of Kiss Before Midnight (Blairwood University #3.5; New York Knights #3.5)
Cat Nunez
Jul 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet short story about Grace and Mason and I definitely want to read more of them!
ABookLover73
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc
Review coming soon
SCBookAddict
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kiss Before Midnight is a crossover of Anna B. Doe's New York Knights series and Blairwood University series.
This story is about Grace, JD's sister, and young love.
It's an incredibly sweet story that has Yasmin before her story Kiss To Forget.
This story story gave me all the feels!
Courtney
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This quick novella was absolutely adorable! Grace is the little sister to the famous football star Jd Shelton. She is young at 15 and goes to a community center to practice her ballet and on days she waits for a ride home she sneaks into the gym to watch her crush, Mason, play basketball. Mason is this cute 16-year-old and one day he walks up to Grace and asks for a date. These two are the perfect epitome of young love because they have sparks that you know will one day turn to more. They go on ...more
Kari Hansen
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Grace’s life since she started living with her brother has been so much better but the one thing she really enjoys is her time spent practicing her ballet as it allows her to also watch Mason the boy she can’t stop thinking about.

Mason is 16 who plays basketball where Grace takes ballet and he has a difficult past of his own. He has been watching Grace as well and seeing their first date unfold from her overprotective brother to their first kiss leaves us wanting more of this couple.
Melissa Martinez
Jun 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I need Grace's book ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! ...more
Menotah (Canadian Girl Book Blog)
"You're so boring. Who drinks regular hot chocolate?"
"Umm… a lot of people?"
"A lot of boring people."

~ Kiss Before Midnight by Anna B. Doe

Kiss Before Midnight is a sweet holiday novella that brings the New York Knights and Blairwood University together.

Grace has been "spying" on Mason playing basketball for a while. Mason catches Grace and asks her out on a date and surprises her with a fairy tale New York date.

A quick cute little holiday read that will have a smile on your face and put you in t
Amanda Davanzati
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I got the opportunity to read Kiss Before Midnight by Anna B Doe in this anthology. This book was a cross between two of Anna’s book worlds, Blairwood University and New York Knights. This story was so adorable. Literally one of the cutest stories I’ve read in a while. Kiss Before Midnight is the type of story every girl wishes they could have at the age of 16, even wish having as you grow older also. The two main characters, Grace and Mason, are just too adorable. They both have had a difficult ...more
Julie
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In Anna B Doe's novella, "Kiss Before Midnight", from the Mistletoe Anthology, the reader is introduced to some new, as well as some old favorites in this crossover novella to Blairwood University and New York Knights series.

In this adorable YA holiday novella we meet 16yo Grace ,who is mainly cared for by her brother, JD (player from the New York Knights). At a local community center that Grace attends she meets Mason, another local teen who attends the center for basketball.

Anna B Doe create
Sanmugapriya
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Adorable stars
description
“What is wrong with teenage girls meeting boy bands?”
“They get loud and obnoxious.”
“You guys are just jealous.”

Short novella about Grace(15) and her Crush Mason(16) with super Cute Moments. Read to get the Sweet experience of first DATE and first KISS. Can't wait to explore more of Grace and Mason.
Rina | booksofthemuggleborn
My Rating: 4.5 stars!

After having recently read Kiss To Forget with Yasmin and Nixon's story, I was curious about Grace (an old friend of Yasmin's) and what her deal was. When it was mentioned at the end of the book that there was a little novella about Grace included in the romance anthology Mistletoe Kisses, I knew I had to read it. And well...?

OMG I need more! 🤗 Adorable young love, first dates and sweet kisses. This little snippet was perfection but nowhere near enough. I hope we got a full
Nathathida Atirekasâra
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This novella is sweet and leaving me wanting to know more about a story between Grace and Mason because they are going to meet again after their kiss, right? What happened then and what the author plans to write their story after. I'm curious and anxious to read their full story. I just can't help it because a second chance is one of my favorite tropes! ...more
Heather Kerby
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a cute quick story of quick young love between Mason, and Grace. Grace has had a crush on Mason for a little while, and enjoys watching him play at the local center. Mason has noticed Grace, and finally decides to shoot his shot. These two go on a magical date, and we get to see a glimpse at what could be in this novella from Anna.
Summerlynn83
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
New York Knights and Blairwood University worlds collide?? Yes, please!!
How can you not love a story when it’s a crossover between two or your favorite series? This was a super sweet YA novella. Grace and Mason have both had eyes for each other but when they actually meet and talk face to face...swoon! I will definitely need more of these two in the future.
Mandy’s Book Reviews
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a quick novella that was absolutely adorable! Grace and Masons story is so sweet it’s about young puppy love that will hopefully turn into more and I’m so hoping we get a full length novel of there story ! This author is a fantastic writer one of my absolute favorites and this book definitely gets my five stars!

** I voluntarily reviewed an advanced complimentary copy of this book **
Yvonne (A reading Brunette)
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kiss Before Midnight is a short story and is a crossover of the Blairwood University series and New York Knights series by Anna B. Doe.

This story is about Grace Daniels and Mason LeBlanc. Grace is practicing ballet in the community center and secretly watching Mason playing basketball while waiting to get picked up. That’s when he sees her and goes straight up to her and asks her out. And I must say those two are adorable together!!

Kiss Before Midnight is a part of the Mistletoe Kisses anthology
Coty
Jul 25, 2021 rated it liked it
(Late rating/review)
Cute. I´m so excited for their book and all the J.D/Sienna crumbs.
Come_read_with_me_
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Great little short story
Fiction Vixen
May 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I finally found my previous Kindle's password and download the anthology I had purchased cz it was pulled down earlier this year.
And thank god I had purchased it.

I already know that this would be a 5 star read
Melody Massacre
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kiss Before Midnight is a short but oh so sweet novella about Grace Daniels and Mason LeBlanc ❤
Grace finds herself crushing hard on Mason who it turns out is crushing hard right back. This story is cute and innocent with some funny moments. A wonderful crossover story. The kiss seals the deal and opens a door to possibilities for these two. Hope their will be more in store for Grace and Mason's future. 😊
Gail
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Grace and Mason are my favorite couple. They made me smile and I couldn't put it down. Wonderful words written by an amazing author. ...more
Jennifer Yeakel
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A sweet first crush short story by Anna Doe.
is taking ballet lessons at the local community center, while
Mason and his friends are playing basketball.

Grace can't take her eyes off Mason and he is doesn't mind at all.
Follow Grace and Mason on their first date.
Alexandra
Jul 06, 2021
Lizzie the Book Hoarder
Nov 28, 2020

• The Seasons of Callan Reed
  • The Strike Out (The Brentwood Boys, #7)
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • The Romantic Pact (Kings of Football, #2)
  • The Pass (Smart Jocks, #5)
  • Second Chance Baby (Anderson Brothers)
  • A Spy at the Highland Court (The Highland Ladies #2)
  • Play With Fire
  • A Sinner at the Highland Court (The Highland Ladies #10)
  • Hooked (Boston Terriers Hockey, #4)
  • Take a Number (Wait With Me, #4)
  • Hard to Score (Play Hard, #3)
  • Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements, #0.5)
  • The Touch of a Villain (The Boys of Clermont Bay, #1)
  • The Enemy (It Happened in Charleston, #2)
  • The Perfect Catch (The Brentwood Boys #8)
  • Evers & Afters (Dare With Me, #2)
  • Only Once
Anna B. Doe is a young adult and new adult contemporary romance author. She writes real-life romance that is equal parts sweet and sexy. She’s a coffee and chocolate addict. Like her characters, she loves those two things dark, sweet and with little extra spice.
When she’s not working for a living or writing her newest book you can find her reading books or binge-watching TV shows. Originally from

Blairwood University (7 books)
  • Kiss To Conquer (Blairwood University #1)
  • Kiss To Forget (Blairwood University, #2)
  • Kiss To Defy (Blairwood University, #3)
  • Kiss To Remember (Blairwood University, #4)
  • Kiss To Belong (Blairwood University, #5)
  • Kiss To Salvage (Blairwood University, #6)
  • TBA (Blairwood University #7)