Start by marking “Harmony's Embrace (Deerbourne Inn, #23)” as Want to Read:
Harmony's Embrace (Deerbourne Inn, #23)

Harmony's Embrace (Deerbourne Inn, #23)

Divorced dad Birley Haynes is too busy raising his children and running his family’s music academy to start a relationship. Then Harmony Holdich, his high school sweetheart, returns home to Willow Springs, Vermont for Christmas and falls into his bed. She brings light and fun back into his life, but he can’t brush aside the threatening incidents around his workplace.

Harmon
Published November 16th 2020 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Harmony's Embrace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harmony's Embrace

Start your review of Harmony's Embrace (Deerbourne Inn, #23)
Julie - One Book More
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
A quick and charming contemporary romance reunites high school sweethearts when Harmony returns to Willow Springs. Birley never forgot his first love, and when he hears that she has returned and is single like him, he wastes no time reconnecting. Still trying to figure her life out, Harmony only plans to stay in Willow Springs for a month, but her old feelings for Birley make her want to extend her stay.

As Harmony starts over after the death of her unfaithful, soon-to-be ex-husband, she learns s
Donna
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A quick, steamy, second chance, love story. I really felt for both characters, Brinley and Harmony. Both we're likeable and strong in their own ways.

If your looking for a quick read with romance, a touch of suspense, and family, this is the book for you!
D.V. Stone
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced reader copy in exchange for an honest review.

I’m always surprised after reading several of the Deerborurne Inn books, how each one is fresh and new, including Harmony’s Embrace, my latest venture to the imaginary Vermont Town of Willow Springs, and its Deerbourne Inn.

Birley Haynes, the male lead character, is trying to get on with life after divorce, raise his kids, and keep his music school afloat. Someone is trying to sabotage the school adds trauma to his already hect
Gsd1985
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful follow-up to the Lyrical Embrace story, Harmony’s Embrace returns us to Willow Springs, Vermont and delivers another incredible story.

This tells the story of Birley Haynes, a divorcee trying his best to raise his kids while helping to run his family's music academy. Harmony Holdich, Birley’s high school sweetheart works as an accountant. After the death of her unfaithful husband, Harmony returns home to Willow Springs during Christmas time. She and Birley rekindle what they once had
Jill Piscitello
Oct 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story will grab your attention immediately and hold it from the first page until the last. The familiarity between Birley and Harmony, stemming from their high school sweetheart history, will have you rooting for them from their first meeting on the page. The reader grows to know them as teenagers and adults, thereby gaining a true sense of their growth over the years. The element of danger infused throughout the story provides an additional dose of excitement as the pages keep turning. The ...more
Teri
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Second chance romances are the things dreams are made of and she had no idea that she had the chance after all she had been through. He was struggling trying to keep up with the chains that came with taking over the school. It didn't help that someone had targeted the music school putting him and his family in danger. A battle to the finish this author not only gives us the romance and battles to make this second chance a reality she also throws in some suspense to keep you turning the pages for ...more
Joanne Guidoccio
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Easily read in one sitting, Harmony’s Embrace is a beautifully written second-chance romance set during a holiday season in small-town Vermont. From the start, I found myself rooting for the delightfully flawed protagonists—Harmony and Birley—as they struggle to overcome pasts fraught with heartache and abuse. I strongly recommend setting aside large blocks of uninterrupted reading time. You won’t be able to put this book down.

Well done, Ms. Daulton!

Note: I received an advanced reader copy in ex
Sumedha (the wordy habitat)
Nov 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
Note: I received a copy from the author in return for a review. All opinions are my own.

Second chance romance which is perfect as a cozy holiday read! I devoured this in one sitting. The chemistry between the main characters was great. I loved how the book handled both characters' pasts, including a slightly darker one with Harmony, but it's not a heavy read.
David Laxton
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this well-written story with a great cast of diverse characters. Ms. Daulton tells her story well and develops characters even better. This is a perfect story for a quick read that fits this Holiday Season.
Elle Whyte
Nov 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Harmony's Embrace is a quick, sweet second chance romance. With just the right mix of chemistry, the characters are beautifully developed and realistic, with baggage and backgrounds that accompany them into their potential new future. I enjoyed it tremendously!
Leyrechu
First Holiday read of the season

rtc
Sunnymay
Shirley Goldberg
Nov 18, 2020
Amber Daulton
Nov 19, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kits
Maria Proctor
Nov 28, 2020
Rose
Nov 28, 2020

• Fool for You (Whispering Springs #1)
  • Lies
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
  • Guarding Temptation
  • Silver-Tongued Devil (Portland Devils, #1)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • Lost in Me (Here and Now, #1)
  • Passion Reignited
  • Arrow's Wind
  • Hear Me
  • The Fadeaway (Smart Jocks, #2)
  • Where the Red Moon Rises (Crossover #1)
  • All for This (Here and Now, #3)
  • BookBub Ads Expert: A Marketing Guide to Author Discovery
  • Fall to You (Here and Now, #2)
  • Professed
  • Broken and Screwed (BS, #1)
  • The Tip-Off (Smart Jocks #3)
Amber Daulton is the author of the romantic-suspense series Arresting Onyx and several standalone novellas. Her books are published through The Wild Rose Press and Books to Go Now, and are available in ebook, print on demand, audio, and foreign language formats.
She lives in North Carolina with her husband and demanding cats.

News & Interviews