Start by marking “One Magical Place : a rom-com novella (Sullivan Brothers #1)” as Want to Read:
One Magical Place : a rom-com novella (Sullivan Brothers #1)

One Magical Place : a rom-com novella (Sullivan Brothers #1)

The old ladies love him, the town loves him, the universe loves him… could yarn shop owner Drew have the magical touch she needs?

Audrey has been given more than she deserves, like the now-failing bookstore passed on from her quirky aunt. Buried beneath the heavy cloud of expectations, she hasn’t yet decided who she is. Does she even want the life she has?

Drew was his grand
Kindle Edition
Published October 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about One Magical Place , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Magical Place

Start your review of One Magical Place : a rom-com novella (Sullivan Brothers #1)
Tiffanie
Oct 26, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5⭐️

This was a new author to me. This book started off kinda slow for me. But once we get introduced to the hero it started to pick up. Audrey is this kinda quiet quirky girl that owns a bookstore in town. We find out that she’s dangerously close to losing her shop. Just as she’s coming to terms with this we meet her neighbor. He owns the knit shop next door to her bookstore. They both are kinda awkward which is cute. The characters are relatable and the more I got into the book I started to li
Katie
Nov 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was just what I needed during this tumultuous time (re: election time in America). It was a short, sweet, and sexy read featuring a struggling bookstore owner and the owner a new knitting store next door.

Audrey was a relatable heroine: in over her head a little bit and trying desperately to keep it all together. Haven't we all been there? But, of course, she's suffering from the whole 'my hobby has become my work' situation that is known for making things you used to love decidedly unf
Mandy Allender
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Magical

A wonderful, loving, quirky jaunt through romance and business ownership. Thrilling characters and sweet storyline- it felt just like falling in love all over again.

Highly recommend. My only regret was that it ended. ❤️
Dec 15, 2020
Cara
Dec 20, 2020

• Mennonite in a Little Black Dress: A Memoir of Going Home
  • Bag Man: The Wild Crimes, Audacious Cover-Up, and Spectacular Downfall of a Brazen Crook in the White House
  • The Tourist Attraction (Moose Springs, Alaska #1)
  • The Corsair's Captive (Corsairs, #1)
  • Fire in His Blood (Fireblood Dragons, #1)
  • Teddy Spenser Isn't Looking for Love
  • Open Hearts
  • Igniting Love (Rescue Me, #2)
  • Mistletoe and Mr. Right (Moose Springs, Alaska #2)
  • In the Heart of the Fire (Nameless #1)
  • Daddy Crush
  • Say No To Joe? (Visitation, North Carolina, #1)
  • Snowbound with the Sheriff
  • Bred in the Bone (Widow's Island, #4)
  • Whisper of Bones (Widow's Island, #3)
  • Deep Wood
  • Two-Step with Tess (The Matchmaker's Ball, #1)
  • Waterfall
Eden Wilder writes offbeat fiction and likes it when people fall in love.

She’s totally smitten with her husband and they somehow have four children, two cats, and a dog.

When the pandemonium of their laughter and fighting doesn’t overwhelm her, she writes stories.

When it does, she knits or plays the ukulele.

News & Interviews