Start by marking “Being Found” as Want to Read:
Being Found

Being Found

A war is being fought in the higher dimensions of the Universe and the most important players are just waking up to their purpose.

Cameron has been hearing the thoughts of everyone around him for as long as he can remember. A double edged gift that has given him fantastic insight into the human mind, and prevented him from making a real connection to the people around him.
Kindle Edition
Published November 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Being Found, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Being Found

Start your review of Being Found
Lane Snider
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

Compelling and original, I could not put it down. Also thrilled to see a gay character that is relatable. Can’t wait for book 2!
Chelsea
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Here from Tiktok! This is exactly what my INFJ heart needed! WOW I am blown away....such an amazing story. This gave me the same kind of feeling the "Speaker for the Dead" by Orson Scott Card gave me. This makes you want to strip yourself of all the day to day chaos and connect with your inner peace. The sci-fi imagary was really really cool and the character development made me excited to see where they are all heading. Everyone needs to read this book! It's crazy to say this but it feel like e ...more
Kate
Dec 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a great debut novel... well, series?!??! Now I have to wait!!!! 😫 I highly recommend this sci fi for people who are hesitant on reading sci fi books— it’s not too heavy on the science part where in some books it can get confusing. Very interesting concepts. I can’t wait for the next book!!!
Levi
Dec 06, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

The book was ok the writing was light. So you wonder why the 3.5 rating.

The story goes more into the category of metaphysics than scifi. Also the lack of real action and more like a self discovery was a bit ... boring? In my honest opinion Sci Fi would mean some sort of science, but the story lacks any of it. What we have instead is spirituality, buddhism mostly, hinduism as well also metaphysics aspects.
There is also many contradiction when it come to spiritual and material world. I d
SunShiney10
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit the beginning was SO boring. I almost dnfed this book, but thank G i didnt give up!

This was AMAZING:):):) I cant believe how different and interesting and special this world and these characters are! I loved the story and the little bit of romance and the soul theories. This book is now one of my favs of 2020. I cant wait for book 2!

A masterpiece.
triskellionquinn
This is actually a hard review to write, mostly because I discovered this book via the author on TikTok and was immediately swept up into the excitement of supporting him through buying his book. But when it comes down to it, I had a very hard time getting through Being Found and there were several points where I considered adding it to the dnf pile, but I'm unapologetically stubborn and didn't want another title on that list, especially one that I know many people did actually enjoy. I just did ...more
Kalob Dàniel
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jan-tbr, top-2021
first of all, wtf! my mind is reeling. i feel like i’m floating a few feet above the ground. the description of this novel DOES NOT DO THE NOVEL JUSTICE. as i have said a million times i found this book on tik tok. obviously i had my reservations as to whether it would even be a good book or not, but i wanted to support a author who got rejected for writing a lgbtq+ story and decided to self publish instead. regardless of whether it was actually good i had to support my community. BRUH WAS I WRO ...more
Julia
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi
This is a wonderful debut novel and would and will be recommending it to those I know.

I think this is just as perfect for those who are a little skeptical when it comes to reading sci-fi as it is for those who do because it is not a genre I explore frequently, yet I enjoyed it immensely.

It was not entirely what I expected going into it, but I loved every second of it. This is really one of those books that reminds me how much I truly love reading! The characters were fun and I found them quite
Courtney Lynn
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Omgggg I absolutely love this book!! I can’t wait for the rest. I couldn’t put the book down! I really want to know how you pronounce some of the names!! I definitely think I got them wrong haha. But this is a great book. Good job!
Tricia
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

So I saw this author on tic toc, and downloaded the book, because, why not?
I devoured it!
The descriptive language was beautiful, and I could easily visualize all of the creatures, and see things as Cameron saw them.
I look forward to the next book!
Ryan Muzzey
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
An original sci-if novel with witty, interesting characters and a crazy, trip of a story that pulls you through it. It’s a great start to a possible series, and if so, I can’t wait to see where it goes.
Leena Konttinen
Brack Hale
Feb 09, 2021
Huda
Apr 03, 2021

• The Alpha's Warlock (Mismatched Mates #1)
  • Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
  • His Hearth (Warder #1)
  • Dune Messiah (Dune Chronicles, #2)
  • All of My Friends Are Rich
  • Origin (Scales 'n' Spells, #1)
  • Forsaken Fae: Book One (Forsaken Fae #1)
  • Happy Endings (Demon Magic #1)
  • Of Secrets and Wolves (Winsford Shifters #1)
  • Just Friends (Never Just Friends, #1)
  • Worth the Wait (Worth #3)
  • Worth the Trouble (Worth #2)
  • Low Energy Economy
  • Chivalry
  • Pockets
  • The Kite of Stars and Other Stories
  • Wherein Abigail Fields Recalls Her First Death and, Subsequently Her Best Life
  • Skinwalker, Fast Talker