Start by marking “Hellions #5” as Want to Read:
Hellions #5

Hellions #5

(X of Swords (Reading Order) #6)

X OF SWORDS PART 6. Desperation. Help from unexpected places. An advance into the unknown.
Published October 14th 2020 by Marvel Comics

To ask other readers questions about Hellions #5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hellions #5

Start your review of Hellions #5
Tanabrus
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: marvel, comics
Dal punto di vista razionale, questo episodio lascia un poco perplessi.

Perché ci può anche stare di mandare una squadra segreta su Otherworld per cercare di prendere le spade degli avversari prima di loro, così di non poter far scattare il torneo e salvare così potenzialmente sia le vite dei dieci duellanti (che morendo di là non potrebbero venire riportati in vita) sia, nel peggiore dei casi, il mondo.
Ma lo fai 1) mandando una squadra incontro agli stessi rischi dei duellanti, 2) mettendo in pe
James DeSantis
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC. This is one of the funniest issues yet. On top of that Sinister sassyness is at a all time high. I can't believe I likr sinister now. Thank you Wells.
heidi
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious!! Never have I ever been so entertained by Nathaniel Essex and his nonsense 🤣

A much-needed brief spell of levity during this intense X of Swords event. Sometimes a good comic is just one that makes you laugh… but at the same time you know there'll be tears to shed in future. Psylocke was right. This isn't going to end well.
Scratch
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
*Facepalms* So Marvel seems to think that after 10 years, their readership will surely have changed, so they can just arbitrarily change characters' personalities? I guess?

I have noticed and commented before on how Sinister's personality is wrong. Truthfully, it has been wrong for a couple years now. But this issue featured more dialogue from Sinister than any other individual issue since Dawn of X, so it is so much more apparent. Lacking any other clear understanding of his motivations, the wri
Tom Wilson
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
X Of Swords Part 6

This was great. An excellent issue. Empath is such a dick and I love him.
Ian Sharman
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you didn't enjoy this issue then maybe you just don't like fun. Be sure to remove any stick like objects from your posterior before reading.

Because this is FUNNY. And that, apparently, offends some people. Mr Sinister's progression over the last few years from fairly boring, one note, Summers obsessed villain...to...well...what we have here. Flamboyant. Camp. Vain. And almost certainly using all of that as a smokescreen to hide his true villainous intent...is something that was started by Gil
Emily
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hahahaha
Still so much fun to read! I love to hate Empath and I love that the Professor and Hope don't like him either.
Sinister + Magento was hilarious. Five issues in and this is still my favorite X-book!
Why-I-Love-Comics
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
some of the best Mister Sinister I've seen in a while!
Emilio Mendoza
Read my review and recap at Comic Years! ...more
Sean Murray
is currently reading it
Oct 14, 2020
Zeb Wells is an American comic book writer known for his work at Marvel Comics, as well as his work on the animated TV series Robot Chicken.

X of Swords (Reading Order) (9 books)
  • X of Swords: Creation #1