Start by marking “Wing Magic (Empire of War & Wings Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Wing Magic (Empire of War & Wings Book 3)

Wing Magic

(Empire of War and Wings #3)

Loyalties twist and chaos is close.

Fleeing from her new betrothed and his hunter, Aella is determined to find an imprisoned general who might be the key to helping them fight the Winged Empire.
But with a powerful enemy hunting her and her family and friends on the line, will she have the determination it takes to rely on her swarm of bees and her inner voice to guide her?

F
Kindle Edition
Published October 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Wing Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wing Magic

Start your review of Wing Magic (Empire of War & Wings Book 3)
*❆ Kαɾҽɳ ❆*
First of all, this series hasn’t stopped amazing me! Each story is well crafted and written so perfectly that you can see every scene in full view in your mind. It leaves you wanting to know more, especially when most of the chapters end in a little cliffhanger. Warning: do not read this book at night, you will not get any sleep!

We continue our adventures with Aella who is running for her life and away from Osprey, her friend who has no choice but to find and capture her and bring her back to L
Joanne Hampton
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
War is hell and Aella, Zayana, Osprey and Ivo was right in the middle of it. Aella and her bees that she hatched, tries to help the common people but they think fighting the Winged Empire with garden tools is the way to start a rebellion as they took all their weapons earlier. The storytelling is so good and exciting with LeMajest hunting Aella to be his wife to farther his cause. Intriguing demographics, great characters! Author has this one in the bag with great writing! Now On to the next boo ...more
Kathy
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book in the series. Although badly wounded, Aella has escaped and fled the city and the prince, who has announced that she will marry him - no choice on her part. She needs to find a long lost general who will lead the people in a freedom uprising. Aided by her mentor (a secret freedom fighter) and another young hatchling , she is aimed at a distant city where she hopes to find either the general or information on how to find him. She is relentlessly pursued by Osprey, who is bound ...more
Stephanie
   After Juste Montpetit’s horrible proposal, Aella is on the run from him and Osprey. She only has Wing Ivo and fellow Hatchling Zayana to help her as she seeks the general with two ravens, the one man she believes is the only hope for the revolution building against the Winged Empire. She will have to use all she has learned – and more – if she hopes to make it to far-off Glorious Ingvar with its records of the general’s capture, and push herself and her bees to do more than she ever thought p ...more
Seraphia
Wing Magic is the next fast-paced and addicting addition to Sarah K.L. Wilson’s Empire of War & Wings series. This book picks up where the author left things in book two with Aella on the run from the crown Prince and simply trying to escape before he can marry and torture her further. She’s wounded but the aid of her bees she manages to put a bit of distance between them. Now, she must escape with Ivo and Zayana if she hopes to keep her freedom.
Wing Magic is the book that hooked me all the way
Lana
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phew this series keeps on getting better with each book and this one kept me reading at the edge of my seat throughout. Aella had managed to escape the tortures inflicted upon her by Le Majest who said he wanted to marry her just to enjoy torturing her more and threatening to have her tongue cut out. She was also fleeing from Osprey, the man she loved but who was bound by a blood oath to hunt her down if so ordered by the prince. As she travels with wing Ivo and Zayana she uses the undertrails t ...more
Joanna Bennett
Oct 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you to the author for an earc to review! All opinions are my own.

Even though it really hasn’t been long since I finished the second book, I’m still glad that the author includes a small summary at the beginning. It helps to keep everything fresh!

As this series progresses, the stakes get higher. There have also been some interesting plot twists that I was not expecting and definitely added that shock value I look for while reading.

Aella is still determined as ever to save her family and the
Topsues
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The world goes on around me. Words are said but I hear none of them when I fall into a Sarah.K.L.Wilson novel as I’m only listening for the buzz of the hive or slightest flutter of wings above my head as I’m totally lost from my reality and into the arduous journey of Aella’s. Every chapter of Wing Magic seems to have a direct arrow to my heart weather good or bad, I just feel the emotions and situations these characters are going through so strongly. However there is one thing for certain I can ...more
Diane
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first series I've read by Sarah K.L. Wilson and I'm enjoying it. The world is unusual and well done and I like the main characters. The main character, Aella, has 'hatched' a manifestation of bees instead of a type of bird as is normal and expected. The crown prince, who's own manifestation is an abomination, is determined to own Aella because she is a threat to the monarchy. Her bees are mentioned in a prophecy and she is a beacon of hope and a rallying point for the rebellion. Le M ...more
Christina Morley
Wing Magic is Book 3 in the Empire of War & Wings by Sarah K.L. Wilson. Things heat up as the rebellion escalates. The Forbidding reveals some of its secrets, which are just as twisted as it is. Aella experiences character growth as she meets one challenge after another. Will Zayana as well?

Aella is on the run from Le Majest and Osprey is in hot pursuit. She can't deny her feelings for Osprey, but he is bound by magic to return her to her cruel owner. She hopes to find an imprisoned general to r
Nance
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Wing Magic is the third book in the Empire of War and Wings series by Sarah K.L. Wilson. I was lucky to receive an e-ARC for an honest review. I really like thi
Philicia Parkin
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again I could not put this series down. I honestly believe I'm in love! Aella, just the way she reacts to the ever changing world around her and stays true to being relentless, caring about her family, her friends, Osprey (especially Osprey) and even the Single Wing members (the STUPID and the smart ones).
Her bees are my absolute favorite too. No one knows what they are capable of and yet they have proven to be a reliable power that is going to show both birds and snakes how it's done!
My q
Amanda Sagen
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again Sarah has managed to wow her audience with a tale full of action and intrigue!
Aella is still on the run from the narcissistic Juste, who wants her for his unwilling bride in order to continue to torture her. She's also on the run from the unwilling pursuer Osprey, who's bound to Juste in ways Aella cannot yet understand.
Alongside Wing Ivo and apprentice Zayana, they flee in terror from the horrors of the empire and of the old world newly rediscovered.

This book is better than the pr
Ann O'Nymos
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, freda
Poor Aella, her life was just never ment to be easy... But she's growing into it just fine.
With the help of her friends and a surprising supporter she's on the way to free the general with the two ravens who should lead the revolution. But nothing is easy and Osprey is hot on her heels. Can she escape him and his magic bound to bring her back to LeMajest and the torture he has planned? Does she even want to escape?

On the way we learn more about the forbidding and I can't wait to see this puzzle
Mary T
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: epic-fantasy
Great story

Aella is trying to escape with Zayana from Le Majest and travel to Glorious Ingvar. In that city is supposed to be an imprisoned general that can lead the revolution against Le Magest. The journey to Glorious Ingvar is far from uneventful. There is something happening at the turn of every page. This is a very good story and I am looking forward to the next book.
I received this as an ARC from the author.
Amber  Christiansen
I couldn't put it down. This part of Aella's story was just as great as the last part. The turns the story has taken has definitely given me a lot to think about. Aella has grown as a character along with her powers and the conflict has been ramping up. The romance is progressing nicely, all things considered. I'm anxious to read the next book and see what happens next!

I received a free advanced copy from the author, but my opinions are my own.
Lj
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This book maintains the cracking pace set in the first two, so much so that you have to wonder how Aella hasn't dropped from sheer exhaustion. As usual there's plenty of adventure and action with a few drops of romance and penty of magic book good and bad and the book comes to an end far too quickly,leaveing you desperately awaiting the next instalment.
LooseBoots
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG . Sarah takes no quarter in her books You could cut the tension with a knife. Who knew the bees could be so exciting. The chemistry between Aella and Osprey is intoxicating. Their journey through all the conflict between revolutionary forces and imperial is nothing short of mind boggling.
This is such an exciting and dramatic book. So many twists and turns that it’s hard to keep up with it all . But I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Can’t wait for the next in the series.

This is a book not to b
Rachel Cass
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They just keep getting better! Wing Magic started with a bang, and didn't let up! So much new information is revealed, and yet, you're still left with more questions, and you can't help but be intrigued. Aella and Osprey just continue to tug at the heart strings. Characters that you didn't think you'd see again show up, and then relationships you would never have imagined form! I highly recommend this book! And I can't wait for Book 4!
Richard Goodrum
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I found this story to have quite a few very good scenes along with many that could easily have turned gruesome, but thankfully didn't. Through it all, Aella is relentless in pursuit of freedom. What will the next book bring? I don't want to wait. This one ends in another cliffhanger.

Action-packed. Entertaining. Haunting. Scary. Tragic. Twisted. Unpredictable. Wonderful characters.

I received a copy of this book as a gift from the author. This is my honest review.
Christinaraven
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After the craziness of book 2, we then get this one. I was hooked from the beginning and had to keep reading to see what Aella would have to face this time around. And would Aella survive to the end of the book along with her friends and family. Would Osprey be forced to hunt her down this time? I loved it. It was full of action and suspense and magic. And cannot forget the bees. I was glued to the end. Just a great book. I love this series and world.
Sue
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book I have read in this series. I read each one in one sitting. I wish it hadn’t ended so soon as I wanted to keep reading. I found adventure, excitement, honour and a bit of magic in all three books. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I wasn’t fond of the snakes or the forbidding, but enjoyed it and the characters.
Lucy
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A non stop adventurous read!
Will Aella find the the general before Osprey finds her again to take her back to Prince? Adventure, fear and love of family keeps her determined despite the danger. Her bees help her as they spy and give visions back to her but fighting the Winged Empire is dangerous plus the snakes.
NanaShauna Joesten
A fantastic read that grabs you from the first page to the last. Its a fast past read with epic scenes, the scenes are written so well that I can picture them in my minds eye. This is a real page turner with twists and turns that keeps you enthralled with this read. This definitely a home run. I definitely recommend this captivating read. Its a must read.
Shauna Joesten
Phthon
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well that escalated quickly. Both in the danger but with the depth of Aella’s power. And Juste? What an evil, creepy, slimy, worthless piece of flesh. I really want to see him tortured and tormented in every way possible. There are no antagonists whom I loathe more. Sarah K. L. Wilson has done a magnificent job in creating him. I loved this story and can’t wait to read what happens next!
Debbie Eyre
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am absolutely loving this and each book has grabbed me and pulled me into the incredible world built by this author. This latest addition is every bit as gripping as the rest and is full of drama, action, intrigue, conflict and so much more. There is awesome chemistry between Aella and Osprey and the twists and turns had me on the edge of my seat and I cannot wait to read the next instalment!
Crystal
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Picks up after book 2 and keep right on going. What a ride we are on. Aella is on the run with Ivo and Zayana. The Prince has sent a hunter after his future wife. Can she stay out of his grasp?? Aella seems to be doing a lot of growing and I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Tiffany Bolden-lewis
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg!

Aella and Osprey are at it again trying to figure out the roles they should play in a brewing war. Love, uncertainty and hope clash in this third book of and amazing series. Cant wait for the next one!
Shannon
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aella is back and her story just keeps getting better as it goes along. She remains strong and determined to save not only her family, but also her country, no matter what challenges get in her way.
Cheryl Hall
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good series

I love this new series. I can't wait for the next book. Have read everything else by Sarah K L Wilson....though backwards...lol

• Fae's Power (Crimes of the Fae Book 2)
  • Damned Souls and a Sangria (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #8)
  • Midnight Rose (Celestials Book 3)
  • Midlife Magic: A Paranormal Women's Fiction Novel (Not Too Late Book 1)
  • Fated: Cinderella's Story (Destined, #1)
  • Spy, Spy Again (Valdemar: Family Spies, #3)
  • Ghosts of Winter (Shifters of Caerton #2)
  • Island Expectations: A Clean Short Read (Vacation Romance Book 2)
  • Fatal Freya (Gifted Girls Series Book 5)
  • Vampiress Unleashed
  • Cold Cases and Haunted Places
  • Crown Of The Mad King: The Farshore Chronicles, Book 3
  • Dragon Prince (Royal Quest, #1)
  • Prince of Fools (Nobody's Fool Quartet, #3)
  • Dragon's Fool (Nobody's Fool Quartet, #4)
  • Shadow Killer (Cerberus #7)
  • Call: Pied Piper Retold (Romance a Medieval Fairytale series Book 21)
  • Zombicorns
USA Today bestselling author, Sarah K. L. Wilson loves spinning a yarn and if it paints a magical new world, twists something old into something reborn, or makes your heart pound with excitement ... all the better! Sarah hails from the rocky Canadian Shield in Northern Ontario -
learning patience and tenacity from the long months of icy cold - where she lives with her husband and two small boys. Yo

Empire of War and Wings (3 books)
  • Sting Magic (Empire of War and Wings #1)
  • Hive Magic  (Empire of War and Wings #2)