Start by marking “Delivering Evil for Experts (The Guild Codex: Demonized, #4)” as Want to Read:
Delivering Evil for Experts (The Guild Codex: Demonized, #4)

Delivering Evil for Experts

(The Guild Codex: Demonized #4)

I promised to avenge my parents.

But their killer is still on the loose, and he's stolen more than my parents' lives. Now, as he draws closer to his mysterious goals, he's poised to destroy what little I have left.

I promised to translate an ancient grimoire.

But it holds the secrets of my family—and the secret history of demon summoning. I fear its answers as much as I need
Paperback
Published October 16th 2020 by Dark Owl Fantasy Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Delivering Evil for Experts, please sign up.
Amyiw Yes. According to her Facebook it is. It is now coming out the 16 of October, 2 weeks after the last of Tori's book. Here's her FB link
https://www.facebook.com/AuthorAnnett... Look at her July 1st post for the reason on the delay and she mentions the endings.(less)
Norma Dangla Absolutely Not! Read Damned Souls first. Delivering Evil has many scenes in common, but as they come from a different point of view, it´s as if you we…moreAbsolutely Not! Read Damned Souls first. Delivering Evil has many scenes in common, but as they come from a different point of view, it´s as if you were reading a different book. For work reasons, I had to delay reading Damned Souls and so, I read these two books almost one after the other, and even then, both were extraordinary. Demonized is noy spoilt at all!(less)

Start your review of Delivering Evil for Experts (The Guild Codex: Demonized, #4)
Ashley
Star Rating: —> every single star in every single galaxy in the entire universe & every other possible universe in existence.
every. DAMN. one.

[ GR official rating: —> 5 Stars ]
🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟

I literally cried the entire last three quarters of the book. Tears are still streaming down my face & I am shaking so hard.

THIS BOOK. My GOD this book!

*sighs*
Everything.

I honestly have no words at the moment, except that Annette Marie is absolutely brilliant; she knows how to tell an absolutely PERFECT story, an
Cheryl
Apr 07, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I don't know which is harder wrap my head around: The fact that this is the last book, or that I have to wait until September 18 to read it.

Edit 7/15/20: WHAT???!!! Now it's not coming out until October 16??? Because this year hasn't been flaming bag of crap enough?

I can't believe it's over!!! Review to follow.
Darce
tears of everything from happiness (this whole book caused all the feels) to sorrow (this series is over and i don't know how to handle that) are pouring down my face.
this. was. amazing.
yep that's all i've got. peace out and read this series, babes. thank me after.

PS. the smut?!?! i was so shocked! i'm not complaining AT ALL but damn, Annette really stepped up her game here! i loved it ;)

~~~

T-MINUS - 1 DAY. I REPEAT: T-MINUS - 1 DAY.
THIS GETS RELEASED TOMORROW AND I AM ITCHING TO GET MY
Kendoll
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: all-time-favs
RTC

——

Most anticipated book of 2020? Absolutely.
Julia ☀☾
5 Stars!

My Musings

Wow. Its over. Finished. Complete.

*cue me crying uncontrollably*

I really cannot believe this series is over. I know I'm out here talking like the Demonized series has been going on for years, spoiler it hasn't. However, it was such a well written, subtly romantic, fun, engaging, and addicting paranormal/urban fantasy series that I can't help but be slightly devastated. I've rated every book from this series ★ 5 stars ★ and I know if I re-read the series tomorro
Aleksandra
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
UPDATE:

I'm fine. This is fine. EVERYTHING IS FINE. And no I'm not crying. You're crying...

ALL.THE.FEELS... This book hit me hard. I need to process it for a while. I can't believe it's over now...

__________________________________________

Is it September (well... OCTOBER?!) yet?

HOW ABOUT NOW???

I can't WAIT for next book!!!

Tracy D.
Freakin' amazing book, guys! I cannot believe this series is over! 😭😭😭

RTC
✶Rachelle✶
No words

This was absolute perfection

I am speechless

What a beautiful end to one of my favorite series of all time. I wasn’t even a fan of this ship at first, but boy did they grow on me. I can only hope that our favorite contractor and her demon show up in the other Guild Codex books because I am not ready to say goodbye 😭😭

———

Hiiiii I need this now pleaseeeee 😁😁😁
Ane Vass

This book was brilliant. An amazing finale to the series.

All was grand - the plot, the mystery, the characters, the relationship between Zylas and Robin - everything came together.

I must say though, there was a point in the book where I doubted Robin's development as a character, but she finally pulled through, and I was so happy.

This was truly an amazing series.
If you haven't read Annette Marie's books by now, I don't know what are you waiting for.
Patricia Huynh
Noooo, I refuse to believe this is the end? :< ...more
Di
**I voluntarily read and reviewed a review copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Any quotes were taken from the advanced readers copy and as such may not be accurate or present in the final version**

This was probably my most anticipated read of 2020 AND IT DID NOT DISSAPPOINT. In fact, I think I'll have to dive back in for a reread sooner rather than later so that I can wallow just a little longer and very hopefully delay the inevitable book hangover that the end of this magni
☘ Lily ☘
Leaning my head on his shoulder, I smiled into the darkening sky, ready for our next sunrise together and whatever it would bring.

This book is everything I want from the series. I got so much feelings to give! I was on the edge of my seat throughout reading this. So many things were happening and I could barely catch on my breath before the next action/tension scene came up.

It was exhilarating, fast-paced and surprised the hell out of me. I didn't expect it would be this good. God, it was re
Angie
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I seriously need to learn how to time travel because i NEED to read this book NOW
Patron Saint Fitzwilliam
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a most satisfying end to Zylas and Robin's adventures together. I'm still *internally squealing* over all of it, and so normally I would have more to write. So, I'll keep it short: you should buy/read/love this book. And if you haven't read the series, do that. Absolutely.

I was holding out hope (view spoiler)
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
It's been quite a few months since the previous instalment of this series came out, but unlike with many other series, I never forget where I've left off. I dove back into the world of the Guild Codex fully expecting to be enthralled and entertained.

I was fairly entertained, but I wasn't really enthralled. Somewhere along the line, the plot started to move so quickly that it kind of left me behind. I did understand what was happening - I'd say I'm of average intelligence for a reader, and it
Athy
Apr 12, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
"...heart-stopping conclusion..."

Wait, what? This is the final book? A tetralogy series, then. Here is hoping for a fulfilling and happy end for our leads!
Dayna Wadge
Apr 22, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition

I’m excited and dreading this book. Excited cause this is probably one of my most beloved series ever and dreading cause it’s the last book.
Andrea
"But I ask you this, daughter of my daughter, honorable scribe, survivor, sorceress: When will it end?"

On that note- I really didn't want this series to end! The characters were so darn adorable together and I had a lot of fun reading the world building and magical fun.

description

(view spoiler)
Cici
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You liked it, na? No I freaking loved it! Perfect ending to this series. I didn’t see any of it coming. I’m so sad it’s over though. Also that cover is out of this world good!
Jewel
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Jewel by: Di
Shelves: fantasy-h-to-m
Actual rating: 4.5 stars

“But sometimes we have to fight even when we’re certain we’ll lose.”

"Delivering Evil for Experts" was an awesome finale that wrecked my soul several times, and then put the pieces back together again. This was the ending that Robin and Zylas deserved. I felt so happy after I read it, as if I just I ate warm and gooey rocky road cookies!

When it comes to world-building, "Delivering Evil for Experts" was the the most impressive in this series. We learned more crucial info ab
Steffi au Penguinbooks
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Taming Demons for Beginners ☆☆☆☆
Slaying Monsters for the Feeble ☆☆☆☆.5
Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped ☆☆☆☆☆

5 stars

"You are my amavrah, Robin."

This. Book. This book is definitely one of the I've read this year. It's been like two hours since I finished it, and my heart still hurting and bleeding from sadness because it's over. But it's also bursting from happiness, because this ending, this entire book was absolutely amazing! I started tearing up around chapter 30 and after finishing I was a
Melindeeloo
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Delivering Evil for Experts, the last Robin/Zylas book, does a great job of wrapping up Robin's Summoner's arc with all kinds of good things: a brief appearance from Tory and crew from the overlapping seriez (this story overlaps just enough of the last Tory book to tie things together), epic battles against impossible odds, suprising discoveries and unexpected alliances- plus a little bit of steam. So good:)

I am going to miss these guys, but I am happy that there are two more spin offs in the G
Kelly
I'm always a little bummed to have a series I'm invested in end, but MAN did this one give me everything I wanted. Running parallel to Tori and her crew's actions to save Ezra, we get to see how Robin, Zylas, and Amalia figured out the spells to help Ezra in his fight. We got to see the epic battle between the cultists and the guilds from Robin's point of view and we got to spend LOTS of quality time with the summoner and her demon as they worked together to fulfill Robin's promise to send Zylas ...more
Aj Abdo
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Brilliant stars

First i wanted to say thank you Annette Marie for the awesome finale, i cant put into words how much i loved reading the Demonized series!!! This book was everything I wanted and more. Goodbye Zylas and Robin, it was an amazing journey, that kept me up most nights and and provided a good distraction from my responsibilities. No regrets and no im not secretly writing this in a corner and balling my eyes out!

Ps. Im definitely giving this a couple rereads before the audiobook c
AnnMichelle
Read spring 2020.
I adore this series. The relationship developing between Robin and Zylis has been slowly and perfectly evolving, and I can’t wait for next book.
Zylis has such a wonderfully different perspective as well as some really brilliant insights. Love how author keeps all characters different in speech and personality. That’s tough sometimes. Zylis is definitely my favorite though. He’s sometimes hilarious and always surprising. I actually hate that there’s only going to be four in this
Deanna
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this was everything I wanted in a finale! Impeccable.
"You are my amavrah, Robin."
All of the individual threads wound together to create a beautiful conclusion. I adored Zylas throughout the entire series, but my love for him just grew stronger. He was hot and his typical grumpy self, but he was also so caring in his own way. There was a part where his kitten was having a hairball and he was freaking out because he didn't understand what was happening, and despite how hilarious
Kitlina
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I received and ARC of this book for an honest review*

I really hate being the one to say OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG like an airhead but OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG times a million.
This was the most amazing finale ever, EVER EVER EVER. Like always, Annette Marie leaves me speechless. And believe me, I'm never speechless.
Zylas was super duper amazing, and I want one. I really really do. Robin was equally as amazing and she overcame so much in throughout the series. We had brief moments with the other characters from th
Beck Michaels
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect

The perfect ending to the perfect series. *sigh* I am so sad it's over but I enjoyed Robin and Zylas's story. Annette kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. Gasping, shouting, crying, cursing. I was immersed from page one. So many questions were at last answered and all the plot points starting from book 1 came full circle. Everything was just perfect. The Demonized series will forever be one of my top favorites.
Andrijana Đ.
4.5 - 5 stars

Loved this one to pieces.
All the stars.
Shannon C.
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I think this is Marie’s best series. Sad to see it end.

• Only Mostly Devastated
  • The Infinite Noise (The Bright Sessions #1)
  • The Forgotten Legion (Forgotten Legion Chronicles, #1)
  • Prince of Death (Lords of the Underworld #1)
  • Prisoner of Shadows (Lords of the Underworld #2)
  • Patron of Mercy (Lords of the Underworld #3)
  • Soul in Darkness
  • Parineeta
  • The Prince's Dragon (Fire and Valor #2)
  • Infernal Enchantment (Firebrand #2)
  • Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King, #1)
  • Running With Lions
  • The Studying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #1)
  • The Failing Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #2)
  • The Magpie Lord (A Charm of Magpies, #1)
  • Sick Fux
  • The King's Dragon (Fire and Valor #1)
  • Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)
Annette Marie is the author of YA urban fantasy series Steel & Stone, its prequel trilogy Spell Weaver, romantic fantasy Red Winter, and sassy UF series The Guild Codex.

Her first love is fantasy, while fast-paced adventures and tantalizing forbidden romances are her guilty pleasures. She proudly admits she has a thing for dragons, and her editor has inquired as to whether she intends to include th

The Guild Codex: Demonized (4 books)
  • Taming Demons for Beginners (The Guild Codex: Demonized #1)
  • Slaying Monsters for the Feeble (The Guild Codex: Demonized #2)
  • Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped (The Guild Codex: Demonized, #3)

News & Interviews