Start by marking “Trained by the Alphas (The Omega's Alphas #9)” as Want to Read:
Trained by the Alphas (The Omega's Alphas #9)

Trained by the Alphas

(The Omega's Alphas #9)

It takes three alphas to show this omega her place.

Alison has lived on the fringes of her own life, quick to help every omega who needs it but unwilling to risk any friendships or connections. Unfortunately, when Alison's friend falls prey to slavers, she has no choice but to dangle herself as bait in order to find her. Instead of the slavers she expects, though, she ends
Kindle Edition
Published December 1st 2020 by Totally Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Trained by the Alphas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trained by the Alphas

Start your review of Trained by the Alphas (The Omega's Alphas #9)
Nov 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
The writing and editing of the ARC version of the manuscript was clean, with no typos that I found and well constructed sentences. The world building was vivid, with the slavery ring and the culture that allowed it to flourish coming to vibrant life. The characterization was competent, with the heroine and three heroes all being sympathetic individuals if not especially nuanced. The development of the romantic relationship was organic and hot. I would rate the heat level of this romance at about ...more
Margaret
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alison teams up with two FBI agents and one ex agent to find the slavers who kidnapped her friends.
Alison has broken off all contact with friends and is searching for information n the slavers who took her friend which is what brought her to this bar where she is dancing on a table pretending to be drunk in the hope of luring the slavers to her. After one attempted pick up she decides to leave unaware that he had joined two others and gone outside. Trent was there to find a fifteen year old girl
Marybeth
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book 9 of the Omega's Alphas series. I have not read any of the other books, but I plan to go back to read them. I enjoyed the story as a standalone, but I think it would be better if I understood the world better. Alison is an omega that is a loner. She tries to rescue other omegas that need it. When one of the omegas she protects disappears, she quickly learns that she has been taken by slavers. She tries to get herself taken as well, but somehow gets 'rescued' by a trio of alphas. Two ...more
Samantha
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from the author thru Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving my review. I have read all the books in this series and they have been really good. In this one we find Alison who is still helping Omegas but now a friend was taken. Alison does not make friends, or so she thought, so this is personal. She tries to get herself kidnapped into the slave ring to find her but three Alphas step in and stop it. When they find out what she had been up to they are upset. They talk her into wor ...more
Ashley
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome steamy book that included a wonderful story line that had me interested from the very start. I enjoyed the fact that the characters were not exactly completely comfortable having to be around each other in order to bring down the slavery ring even though there was some attraction between the female and male characters. I was enthralled in the story and was anticipating what would happen when they ran across the slavery ring members almost since the very beginning of the book. ...more
Beth
Shelves: reviewed
This was a very well written story, it was fun to read and the training was intense but not off putting. I liked all the men, which doesn't always happen, and I liked Alison. The side characters seemed to mostly be from previous books, I am assuming since I haven't read them. Alison is used to be being alone, taking care of herself, taking care of her fellow omegas and avoiding alphas. She doesn't think she wants or needs any real relationships in her life so she keeps everyone at a distance. Th ...more
Kristy
Dec 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
One fiesty Omega with and axe to grind and daddy issues with reason and three Alphas who really know how to dominate Kyle,and Daniel who are working a slaver cass for the feds and Trent there former partner and friend now there just bitter enemies but when they stumble into Allison's little con using herself as bate to catch some slavers who took her friend they decide to work together to get at a common enemy they just never guessed how close it would be to Allison. When the Dom and Sub game go ...more
Maureen
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A thoughly enjoyable story to read. I liked all three of these alphas and how they treated and trained Alison. Right from the start when they all set out to try and infiltrate the slavery group, the men Kyle, Daniel and Trent drew up papers that would help the men know and understand her. But Alison soon proves to be a bit tight lipped on a few things, and so the training begins. But can she be honest with the men for her own sake given her history?The alphas really hope there plan will work esp ...more
Alyssa
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was one heck of a ride. Allison has been doing her best to protect omegas. When she ends up interrupting in an FBI set up, and ruining their chances of getting in with a group, she has to play the part of an omega to try and help them shut down a kidnapping ring. She doesn’t really play the docile woman very well, and has such a strong spirit, which I greatly admire.She find yourself stuck between a trio of alphas who want to train her for their benefit… But can she help but fall in love? A ...more
Charlotte
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Alison (FMC) goes undercover when her friend is taken by a gang to be sold. Except things dont go to plan when she comes to the attention of FBI agents - Kyle & Daniel and their friend - Trent. 3 Alphas who have a proposition for her where they can help each other. Some of which ends up being very steamy. I loved the relationship between Alison & the guys. Even though its very heated it was also one that was caring and understanding. The guys really tired to break through her tough shell. It was ...more
Kelly
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I have all the books in this series, I would recommend reading them in order. On that note, this book was amazing. The characters are well rounded and the chemistry is undeniable. The smexy times are hot. What I liked most was that the males wouldn't do anything without verbal consent.
I highly recommend this series if you don't have triggers and want to learn more about the Alpha/Omgega relationships. Think D
Jo
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alison helps all the omegas that need it but tries very hard not to get close to anyone. She made one exception. Unfortunately, that person got kidnapped. She then puts herself in a lot of danger to try to find her. Three alphas ruin her plans and eventually agree to help her find her friend. It means a lot of training. Way out of her comfort zone.
Fast and easy read. Standalone so you don’t have to read in order. I will definitely read more by this author.

I received a free copy of this book via
Kim
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alison is a private eye on the trail of traffickers taking omegas and auctioning them off. She helps as many Omegas as she can so they don't have to become slaves. Her plan is to get caught by the traffickers and rescue her friend. She is close to being caught when 2 FBI agents step in and stop her from being taken. When they find out what she is doing, they convince her to work with them. You will have to read the book to find out what happens. I enjoyed the book and could not put it down.

I rec
Kristine L.
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story had plenty of action, adventure, BDSM, and steam. Loved the storyline as it was paced so that you wanted to keep reading till the end. Alison is a an omega and a private eye on the trail of traffickers that are taking omegas and auctioning them off. As Alison is trying to get kidnapped buy three Alphas step in and stop it. Daniel, Kyle and Trent talk her into letting them help. This has been such a great series that I hate to see it end. I received an ARC copy of this book via Bookspr ...more
Katie
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alison doesn’t know it but she’s running from life, avoiding any real connections with anyone. Daniel, Kyle and Tyler have had their differences in the past but they come together to train and protect Alison as a slave during an FBI investigation into omega traffickers. But none of them can fight the the hot, intense chemistry between them and their future as mates. These scorching Doms introduce her to whole new lifestyle and take her to new heights of pleasure. Great addition to the series!!

I
Dhani
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The first thing I have to say is that I LOVE the dedication!
About the story itself, well it doesn't surprise me that I loved the story and became so invested in the characters that I had physical responses - tears, butterflies, etc.
Jayce Carter is a talented writer that I will continue to follow.
I highly recommend this book. Especially if you have read the rest of the series (you get to see old friends). If you haven't read the other books, get them all and binge read a great series.

I received
Jacqueline
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Allison is an Omega trying to save her friend from a slavery ring. Kyle and Daniel are undercover FBI investigating the same ring if slavers. Trent is their former partner and friend who happens upon them in a bar while they are undercover and gets pulled into the investigation, a bit unwillingly. Because this is an Alpha/Omega story it has a D/s theme to it. Loads of steam, plenty of action and great characters make for a sexy story.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volu
Leanne Bryson
Dec 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Although Allison is an Omega, she wants nothing to do with belonging to any alpha or alphas. She does have many friends, but the one she has is kidnaped by slavers. Allison decides to set herself up as a decoy to find her friend and runs into Daniel, Trent, and Kyle who are working on the same case. She gets away from them, but they find her and they decide to work together. The book is interesting, although at times it gets bogged down a bit. Steamy, action packed, good addition to the series.

I
Giovanna
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much, that I actively keep an eye out for the next books. Alison has fought hard to be independent as an Omega, but meeting the 3 Alpha's set off some unexpected wants. I love how the guys had to work on their own relationship as well as with Alison. I love the struggle and growth of this relationship.

Tammy
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 9th book in the series and can be read as a stand-alone. When Alison’s friend is taken by slavers she tries to get taken as well. Daniel, Kyle and Trent save her and risk ruining their case. They are surprised by Alison and want her. Alison goes undercover with them as their slave and they begin to fall for each other. Will they find the missing omegas? Fast-paced hot read with loads of drama, steam and twists and turns. I liked it.
Susan Cox
An Omega with balls

She saves omegas. And now her friend is missing. This is a fast moving suspense filled story with 3 alphas and one tough omega. They are going to try to work together to track the bad guys who took her friend but she has her own ideas. Will they get to her friend before she is sold? There is some real hot sex with some BDSM aspects. I loved the book and would recommend it to those who love hot BDSM sex and adventure. If these things are triggers please pass on this book.
Tania
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters were intriguing. This story was so captivating that I was so engrossed from the start you did not want to put the book down. Jayce Carter has outdone herself again. Reading this book gave you so much pleasure and emotions that you do not know if you are coming or going.

I received a free copy of this book via I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Lisa Bing
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such an exciting read and a great conclusion to the series. Expect to be whisked away with danger, drama, action and steam as they find a way to work together to shut down the auctions. The characters were strong and interesting, the plot moved at a great pace and yeah, grab a fan for the heat ;)
Sunni
Dec 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Alison a P.I. goes undercover to rescue abused omegas but she gets herself in a lot more danger than she realizes. Fortunately for her three alphas come to her rescue. After explaining the situation to them they agree to help. This is fast paced and steamy read, I really enjoyed Alison and her alphas.
Deb
Dec 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an intriguing take on a similar story. The author has written another intriguing story to add to the series. The characters were dominant in their actions. The scenes were steamy at times and filled with drama at others. A good mix if both made for an enjoyable read.

Indie
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
loved it !!! yeah, I started with book 9...still loved it !!! need the other books now...yeah... action packed fast paced story about omega trafficing...Trent, Kyle and Daniel ...Alison..have to work together... loved it !!!

Sam Allen
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A well put together story - I loved the characters , Alison is a really strong female lead and the premise was great. A cracking read.

BusyM3
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book nine in this series. The story flows well, the characters are engaging and have amazing chemistry. This is been a great series to read. The story will hold your attention all the way through. Looking forward to read more.

I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kathryn
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Steamy, well written alpha/omega RH romance filled with action, adventure, suspense, danger and plenty of heat. This is an enjoyable read with a plot with a great pace. Characters are well written and have amazing chemistry together.
maria martignetti
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
A new author to me I really enjoyed this
Great characters great story

really looking forward to reading more of this author's work

• Sadie's Little Christmas: Holidays at Rawhide Ranch Book 3
  • Three Men & A Curvy Lady (More to Love)
  • The Boss' Girl
  • Bonus Kisses
  • Prima: A Dark Romance
  • His Secret Omega Co-ed
  • Search and Rescue (The Dreadnoughts #1)
  • Cambion Lord (Dark Warrior Alliance #23)
  • Ravished
  • Total Fake (Broken Ridge, #1)
  • Colton (Alpha man I want)
  • Faze (Rosewood High #5.5)
  • Sagittarius (The Erotic Zodiac #12)
  • Bidding For Her Curves
  • Testing the Waters
  • Peppermint Patty (Just Desserts #6)
  • Beyond The Blueprint
  • After I Fall (Immortal Billionaires Book 1)
Jayce Carter lives in Southern California with her husband and two spawns. She originally wanted to take over the world but realized that would require wearing pants. This led her to choosing writing, a completely pants-free occupation. She has a fear of heights yet rock climbs for fun and enjoys making up excuses for not going out and socializing.

The Omega's Alphas (9 books)
  • Owned by the Alphas (The Omega's Alphas, #1)
  • Shared by the Alphas (The Omega's Alphas, #2)
  • Saved by the Alphas (The Omega's Alphas, #3)
  • Protected by Her Alphas (The Omega's Alphas #4)
  • Caught by Her Alphas (The Omega's Alphas, #5)
  • Tamed by the Alphas (The Omega's Alphas, #6)
  • Claimed by the Alphas (The Omega's Alphas #7)
  • Exposed by her Alphas (The Omega's Alphas #8)

News & Interviews