Start by marking “Dusk Before Dawn” as Want to Read:
Dusk Before Dawn

Dusk Before Dawn

(Love Bitten #1)

Kieran Bancroft has spent almost a thousand years saving humans from evil vampires. Protecting potential consorts from nightwalkers gave Kieran something to focus on other than his dwindling hope that he’d ever find the one who was meant to be his.

Thana Fernsby had no idea vampires existed. Not until her aunt sprung an arranged marriage on her, and she went running into th
Published October 11th 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Dusk Before Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dusk Before Dawn

Start your review of Dusk Before Dawn
♡Tonya♡
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sexy vampire 🧛‍♀️

What a fantastic story!! Sexy, sweet and safe. It grabbed me from the first page and didn’t let go!

HERO who doesn’t love a sexy vampire? Kieran was a great hero. Strong, alpha head over heels in love at first sight. He has waited his whole life to find his consort and he wasn’t letting anything take her from him

HEROINE Thana was a great heroine. She had strength but she wasn’t an alpha female. She was open minded and listened to what Kieran had to say. It was refreshing

OW DR
Dee's Reading Zone
Yes, I'm truly a romantic at heart so "Dusk Before Dawn" by Fiona Davenport really was a 'goodread' for me!

And to Thana "if vampires, shifters, and witches were real, then maybe soul mates were, too."

"What about the villain?"

“What if the handsome villain wasn’t so bad, and he wanted to sweep you off your feet?”

“I like a good anti-hero from time to time.”- Thana

What a really fast-paced vampire romance story! Loved Kieran and Thana's chemistry because Kiernan had been waiting centuries for innoce
Kate V
Oct 13, 2020 rated it liked it
2.5 smut-scale stars!

Kieran is a daywalker vampire and Thana is a human who has been fated to be a daywalker's consort. In this case, Thana is fated to be Kierans. Thana finds herself mixed up with a nightwalker (a bad vampire) and that's how she runs into Kieran.

This is short and smutty. I'm rating it on this scale because overall there isn't much depth and substance to the story or the world. It's just a short, guilty pleasure story.

Davenport sets up for other characters to get their stories
C.M. Steele
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I floved it! Kieran and his brothers were total bosses. I can't wait for the rest of them to meet their match. ...more
Darlene I read WAY to many books
3.5 ⭐
Vampires!!!!! I love Halloween idk how many times I'll say that. This novella is fast pace and some steamy moments.

Kieran and his brothers are daywalkers who take care and get rid of the nightwalkeds who try to hurt people and take away
There one chance at finding there one.

Kieran is already close to 1,000 years old. He still hasn't had luck until someone pounded on his door changing his life.
Thana is a rich girl who is poor because her aunts a money hungry bitch.. who steals her money. (
Alexandraa W
I love this short vampire romantic hot love story!!!! For a short love story this is very nice and romantic. I just loved it very much sorry not sorry lol.

NO CHEATING AND NO SEPARATION!
NO DRAMA WITH OW
Drama with om but not too annoying or too much
The hero is OTT possessive alpha male
Not many jealous scenes from the hero but its there!
The hero is a vampire and very strong
LOVE IN FIRST SIGHT
the heroine is a virgin
No talking about past partners
The hero is very obsessed with the heroine!
No pushing
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
2.5

This author's usual....but about vampires
Jami
I absolutely loved this book. Thana was being set up by her aunt for an arranged marriage that she had no idea about and wanted no part of. She did the only thing she could at that point.... run!!! When she ran, she had no idea it would take her to her destiny. Kieran was there waiting for his consort to show up!!

Safe read
Dual virgins
No om/ow drama
Epilogues 1 year and 6 years
Lorrie (Clockworkbookworm)
Interesting premise and lore, unfortunately this one wasn't for me. ...more
Vfc
Oct 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Nana Pickrell
Oct 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
First off I have to say vampires aren’t my thing so I wasn’t sure about this book. But since I have read and loved everything by this author, I had to give it a chance. Boy am I glad I did! Fiona is one of my most favorite authors. She knows how to keep readers entertained and definitely keeps us on our toes. Her books are funny, sexy and heartwarming. Would I like for them to be longer? Of course. But her stories are so good that I'll wait for the next one while going back and re-reading the ol ...more
Denice
Dusk Before Dawn by Fiona Davenport

HERO - Kieran Bancroft. Daywalker and owner of a billion-dollar tech firm associated with black ops agencies. About 6’ tall and muscular with black hair, pale skin, and light blue eyes.

HEROINE - Thana Fernsby. Medium height and willowy with blonde curls that hang past her bottom, pale skin, and big blue eyes. Two reddish-brown marks on her neck, similar to freckles, but much larger.

OVERALL THOUGHTS - This was middle of the road for me. I enjoyed it more than
Cherie Snyder
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love a good alpha anti-hero!!!!

Kieran is an almost 1000 year old day walking vampire. He is what's considered a good vampire. In this book, day walkers are born vampires and night stalking vampires were turned. He and his 2 brothers have spend their lives eliminating the world of night walkers all while trying to find their fated mates or consorts. Thana, who lives with her aunt, is being dragged to her birthday celebration at somebody's home that she's never even met. When she gets there, she
Sandy Nikolas
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Day versus night

I liked this take on vampires. Day versus night, good versus evil. This is the first in the series of three brothers. Thana is Kieran’s fated consort. Thana arrives at Kieran’s home, desperate for help. Steamy and romantic story with a bit of action thrown in. HEA.
Laiza
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 supernatural stars... Vampires and their consorts..great beginning to a series where the Bancroft brothers will find their fated mates after waiting for centuries.
#DayWalkers
#FatedMates
#Kieran&Thana
Renee
5 stars

I love vampires!
This is a series I can really sink my teeth into!
Fated mates
No one else for each other but their mate
A bit of danger
Love it all!
Tanya
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Ohhhh I loved this one
The story was action packed
I was glued to my reader
I loved Thana And Kieran
The whole thing was awesome
Renella Brookes
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love it need more 😍 💕
J P
Nov 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kieran Bancroft & Thana Fernsby

Beautiful cover. Dual POV. Book 1 of 3. Next in the series is "With The Sunrise." Book 3 'The Darkest Night' isn't available yet. While paranormal fiction isn't a genre I generally read, I really enjoy the author duo that make up Fiona Davenport so I'll read anything they write. This is a steamy story that explains the authors' opinion of the capabilities of vampires as well the difference between daywalker & nightwalker vampires without being esoteric. Thank you f
kittielovesbooks
Shelves: ott-alpha, vampires
Kieran Bancroft is a daywalker, a born vampire, who is sworn to protect humans and potential consorts from nightwalkers. Throughout his 1000 years, he and his brothers have watched others around them find their fated consort. All the while feeling as though they will never find the one person who would make them feel.

Thana Fernsby has lived with her aunt since her parents died. She knew that her aunt only dealt with her because of one thing, her inheritance. When she arranges a marriage to a fa
Marcie's On The  Books
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a cute story!

I love Fiona Davenport stories, especially when she writes about Vampires. This was no exception! This story was about a vampire named Kieran who has been roaming the world fighting nightwalkers who attacks humans for blood. Kieran and his brothers are waiting for their mates also known as consorts. This consort will bear their children, walk with them for eternity and love them unconditionally.

Kieran Bancroft is introduced to us in this story. He is sweet, charming and sexy.
Jamsu
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vampires, instalove
Once upon a time I was obsessed with vampires but these days I rarely read them besides the ones involving Black Dagger Brotherhood. This book reminded why I loved them so much.

I don't know why I always fall for 1000 years old vampires, like Eric Northman and Klaus Mikaelson. Kieran Bancroft is no different. He has been waiting for his consort but in the meanwhile he's helping all the other consorts.

Thana Fernsby's birthday isn't going well. Not only is her money greed aunt making her spend the
Cassidy Wallace
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was adorable and the great start to this series. I really did love this take on vampires, while I still would like more information about vampire kind and their consorts Fiona did a really great job of outlining these "monsters" while leaving us wanting more. I did enjoy Kieran and Thana together, they were adorable and I love how obsessed Kieran was with Thana. Kieran's brothers were also fun to read and I cant wait for each of them to finally find their consort (or at least read about the ...more
Archana
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Angi
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A whole new take on vampires and insta-love

Ok so once upon a time insta-love was a no go for me, with the exception being paranormal stories. Well, Fiona (aka Ellee and Rochelle) changed my mind on that.

And now they've brought in a new element of vampires and fated mates and I am loving every last bit of it. It's a newer concept of two different types of vampires, day versus night and good versus evil. All in their typical super sexy fashion.

I love their work and my only complaint, that's not
Syd Springer
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I loved Kieran and Thana together. I have always enjoyed a fated vampire mate romance but it has been a while since I have one that had me from the very beginning; while this one hooked me right away! I loved the connection that these two had before they even touched and after they touched was incredible. Seeing Kieran "handle" Thana's aunt was awesome! I loved the HEA that these two have and I can't wait to see the brother's get theirs' especially after the way we were introduced to Selene and ...more
Erin
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
A new twist on vampire romance. If you are looking for a short, sexy insta-love vampire romance then look no further. Kieran is a Daywalker, a moral vampire that born not turned. Daywalkers work to protect the world from Nightwalkers, evil vampires with an uncontrollable bloodlust that have been turned by other Nightwalkers. Every Daywalker has a fated mate called a Consort and many Daywalkers wait centuries to find their Consort. You can probably guess where this story goes from here so I won't ...more
Granger McGringot
A much-needed vampire series after the shifter series. The story just like Fiona's previous series started smoothly with quick-paced. I liked how Fiona was always able to show us their own different take on the paranormal beings, but still true to the root of how a vampire should be. This vampire universe was quite interesting, and the author easily eased us into their world and rules smoothly. So, new concepts with your per usual OTT smutty instalove at its very best.

Dual virgin
No condoms
One ma
Timberlyn Pycior-Davila
Fiona Fog
Hits the Spot.

For fans of quick steam filled reads, that are not super long the latest from Fiona Davenport hits all the spots.

I know going in we’re going to have Alpha males, absolutely no cheating, and sweet innocent female leads.

I love knowing it’s a drama free read. There’s no surprises. And sometimes that’s what I want as reader.

The folklore surrounding this genre is different for a lot of readers. I love the romance of the thought that there’s that one person waiting for there true love
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Love at First Sight (Love Comes First, #2)
  • Taming Her Beast (Tiaras and Treats #1)
  • Captured for Love
  • Only Tonight
  • Under His Spell
  • Stealing His Bride (Blushing Brides, #3)
  • Knocking Up His Bride (Blushing Brides, #1)
  • Claiming His Bride (Blushing Brides, #2)
  • Christmas Chemistry
  • Make Me a Match
  • Santa Material
  • Home for the Holidays
  • Only Her
  • Assisting Her Boss (Sister Switch, #2)
  • Beauty Tempts the Beast
  • Taming His Bride (Blushing Brides, #4)
  • Given to the Gladiator
  • Cuffed For Love

Love Bitten (3 books)
  • With the Sunrise
  • The Blackest Night

News & Interviews

Jordan Morris is a comedy writer and podcaster whose credits include @Midnight, Unikitty! and Earth to Ned.  The sci-fi comedy Bubble is his...