Start by marking “Hate Me” as Want to Read:
Hate Me

Hate Me

(Black Mountain Academy)

A Stepbrother Bully Romance

I'm the whispers in the dark you can't ignore.
The bully you can't run away from.

I'm the tormentor who makes your life a living hell.

The villain you love to hate.

I'm the vicious stepbrother sleeping in the next room.

The one who knows all your secrets.

And I'll stop at nothing to make you pay.

WARNING: This book is recommended for mature reader
Kindle Edition
Published January 28th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Hate Me, please sign up.
Rachel Johnson yes. The characters appear in a different book in the black mountain academy series, but I've never read any of those. It is a standalone.…moreyes. The characters appear in a different book in the black mountain academy series, but I've never read any of those. It is a standalone.(less)

Start your review of Hate Me
mel ☽
2 stars ✩⋆

just like ms olivia rodrigo, i'm glad i have my driver's license because i would happily drive all these characters to
✨🧚🏼‍♀️t h e r a p y🤪 ✨
2e0pm6g
30547322-SX540-1

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

'HATE ME' Is a full length, stand-alone romance novel with dark undertones by Author Ashley Jade. Spoken in 'Dual Pov's'

This was one of my most highly anticipated reads. Best advice I can give you going into this is GO IN BLIND, this is a twisted up thrilling kind of read which will have you sitting on the edge of your seat, its like nothing this author has ever written before. Some like myself wo
Lori
Jan 27, 2021 rated it did not like it
Shelves: nopeeee, not-safe, smh
Dawn
Jan 28, 2021 rated it did not like it
Copied from a friend because we both agreed, and oh I’m picking out our read next time!

Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Crazy with a side of cupcakes!

The following ratings are out of 5:
Romance: ❤️💙💜💛💚
Heat/Steam: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Story/Plot: 📙📕📗📘📙
World building: 🌎🌏🌍🌎🌏
Character development: 👤👤👤👤👤

The setting: Black Mountain Academy

The Hero(s): Knox - everyone at Black Mountain Academy is afraid of him. Rumor is that he killed his Mom when he was a kid and spent a year in a mental hospital. He is the son of an FBI agent that acts like a Drill Sargent and he has hated Aspen since he met her when they were young.

The heroine: Aspe
K
5 'Who knew monsters could be so beautiful?' STARS!!!!!

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 : Nothing’s Gonna Hurt You Baby ⋆ Cigarettes After Sex

I may or may not be biased in my recommending this one ‘cause it’s my favourite song when it comes to that band. So, imagine my awe when I come across it reading this book…
They dance a slow dance to this song at their prom.
Their prom that he never in a million years entertained the mere idea of let alone was actually gonna to go to.
Alas, for her, he does.
He dances with her
Mickeysreads
Let’s take a moment to appreciate Knox and how difficult it must have been for him to carry the weight of the entire book over his shoulders.

He deserved someone SO MUCH BETTER than Aspen. All that girl did in this book is fuck a married man whose wife was really sick, kept on spitting out the only words she learned in school I guess ”I Hate You” and then proceeded to open her vagina for the person she apparently hates so much a second later. I guess her body just didn’t get the memo.

Examp
Krazyʕ•ᴥ•ʔKoala in the Jungle of Books ♧♧

This book was so good. I usually don't like step-brother romances, so I was quite surprised when I liked this one. This is also a bully romance. I have read so many bully romances that I always get disappointed not because they are bad or something but because they aren't bully romance. If you too feel the same then read this book-let me tell you it won't disappoint. This is bully romance and not just for namesake.

You can buy the book here

'Knox' has always hated 'Aspen' right f
Phuong ✯
No one:
Not a fucking soul:
Every bully in a romance book for no reason:
My mother once told me that the first time she saw my father, it was love at first sight. It was the exact opposite for me when I saw Aspen Falcone.
I hated her face and the stupid freckles lining the bridge of her nose.
I hated her smile and her crooked teeth.
I hated the carefree way she giggled and how the wind blew her long red hair as she swung on the swing.
I hated the way she looked at me when our gazes collided—like
Vickie
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-reads
I’m going to start this by saying I’m not a huge fan of bully romances. I find that the ‘bully’ is very rarely mean enough for my liking. That was not the case with Knox. This kid is mean from the start and his hatred is a genuine thing. He’s got a chip on his shoulder and the perfect outlet for his anger in the form of his new step sister Aspen.

I loved Aspen so much. This girl is a fighter and she’s learned from a young age that she’s the only person she can depend on. When her world is turned
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Pics-Art-09-06-04-52-19

This book was a rollercoaster!
With good and bad loops...

I don't even know how to start this review, so I'm not trying right now.

I also think that almost everyone in this book needs therapy, and seeing as I couldn't stop reading, and as I was sooooo invested in all that drama, I probably need it too!

Decent full Review to come...
Or not, if I'll be busy with therapy!
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Web-Photo-Editor I hate the way my breath catches. Because while he’s the biggest asshole on the planet… he’s also dangerously attractive.”

Star Rating : 5/ 5 Stars

POV : Dual

Cliffhanger : None

Hero : Trenton Knox. A boy full of so much hate , he was a type of character that I had never encountered. He was ruthless and truly one of the biggest Bullies. But when he showed his vulnerable side , you couldn't help with fall for him.

Heroine
Crystal Bell
Jan 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
How am I supposed to review this novel? I am speechless. Two messed up people trying to make it through life, day to day by doing questionable acts. Life is messy, I wouldn't want a novel that didn't have that factor. There is no safety in this book at all.

Hate me is a full length stand-alone with some darkness. On my dark scale, it's a light gray. This is one of my most anticipated books. I recommend you go in blind and have an open mind. It's a twisted ride with many turns and I didn't want
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
He tastes like cinnamon and uninvited desire…wrapped in pure evil.

Holy hell, and I mean holy hell. What the hell did I just read? And I mean that in a good way because I love a book that's going to f*ck with my head. I love a story that can take me out of my comfort zone and make me squirm a little. And being the wholesome reader that I am...

Mind your own business, Mr. Fizzles. But fine. Whatever. There's not much that takes me out of my comfort zone, but this book managed
 ♡tanaz♡
Me through out the whole book:

A bad boy cosplaying as a psycho? Check.

A goody-two-shoes heroine who is actually a homewrecker and stripper in reality? Check!

Throw in a serial killer plot, with a bully plus stepbrother forbidden trope and we've got the messiest book ever but, I devoured this book because the drama was like one of those rollercoasters that make you feel both sick and exhilarated at the same time lmao 😂😂😂
benevolent bastard
Lauren ♡
2 STARS ⭐️

Knox's dad always said to him "every action has a consequence." Well, staying up 'til 4:00 AM only to get up in a few hours & most likely being grumpy and annoyed with the world later is my consequent to reading this train wreck taboo what-in-the-goddamn-world-did-I-just-read.

Before we get into it theme songs for this read~

═════☆═════
S O N G S
═════☆═════
Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood
Play with Fire - Sam Tinnesz ft. Yacht Money
Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins

Hate Me is a part of the
The Romantic Rush Blog
HOLY SHIT- what a delicious, dark, and insane ride. Ashley Jade never ceases to find beauty in the twisted and titillating, to be unapologetically original and provocative, or to completely OWN me with her stories. Hate Me is nothing like I expected- darker, more complex, more twisting and shocking. But drama aside, Hate Me is an emotional tour de force- its a story that makes you question the very nature of love, and by extension, our orientation to it.

Ashley has such a keen ability to take a
Julia ❤︎
3 Stars

I’ll let him kiss me for as long as he wants to. Because every action has a consequence. . .and he’s mine.

-ˏˋ My Overall Thoughts ˎˊ-

Yay, I did it, I finally read my first Ashley Jade book!

I feel so 👏✨ a c o m p l i s h e d 👏✨

Now that being said I'm not really sure how to feel about Hate Me . On the one hand it was a very entertaining time and the book held my interest from start to finish. On the other hand, I wasn't picking up everything that ASHLEY JADE was cle
Fairytale Reads
Jan 25, 2021 rated it did not like it
nonsensical book. Ashley Jade should never write a dark romance again.
Rain
Shelves: avoid, beta-hero, cheaters
So yeah. Um, having a hard time gathering my words for this one. I was really looking forward to this... To say this was an utter disappointment and the worst of the the Black Mountain series is a complete understatement. The angst wasn’t even worth the read because it was over the top eye rolling cringey, not even some good “throw my kindle” drama. This book is basically my worst nightmare, because it lured me in pretending to be about tropes I like then suddenly it was filled with too many of ...more
Malene
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
I always inhale an Ashley Jade book and Hate Me was no different. She’s definitely my go to author when it comes to dark and bully romance. It’s a stand-alone. Hate Me had the bully aspect down to a t and a very entertaining story as well. I was deeply engrossed in it and with Aspen and Knox.

Hate Me is fast paced so it’s all about buckling up and enjoy the ride. Ashley Jade excels when it comes to flawed characters. Aspen and Knox don’t stay inside the lines. They’re messed up and yet they stil
Miftahul
Jan 30, 2021 rated it did not like it
Dnf at 20%

( contains spoilers)

The reason i didnt even bother continuing this book is because of the stupid heroine. Ok let me start off by saying that compared to the royal academy series..the writing of this book was not that good. You see, i enjoyed reading the RHA Series mostly because of the writing but in this book the writing seemed offf....bit different which is why it didnt capture my interest that much and adding on to that is the most annoying heroine in the world. So the heroine..wh
hala
Jan 28, 2021 rated it liked it
⇝ b ⇝
Jan 29, 2021 rated it did not like it
am i a harsh reviewer? possibly. but as a gal that forced herself to get through this, it’s my prerogative to share how i feel. it’s time to put a. jade in the category of authors i’ll no longer read

- this was a whole ass mess. it was twisted, weird, and just plain bad. you know what this story was? dirty smut that’s meant to distract you from the fact that the actual plot was barely even fleshed out.

- you cannot try and sell to me a dark romance with a dark plot without WORKING FOR IT. don’t j
Gina
Jan 28, 2021 rated it did not like it
Disappointed isn’t even on the scale here for me it’s more like... I don’t don’t even care because that’s how bad This book was

Given that the author stated the hero was worse then jace

I still gave it a go because why not I liked BK I like asshole hero’s

Honestly this trope is getting to stupid for me all these authors are trying to write the same exact thing over and over again so much so that I knew what was going to happen in the next chapter

Literally every single fucking chapter

Like hone
BG
Dnf at 30%

Wth was this supposed to be? A cheating fest...😐So disappointed.
Aspen is in highschool and she strips cause she doesn't have enough money for college, sleeps with her dead dad's married best friend and then later gets together with said best friend's nephew aka Knox, our charming hero. Ironically, she acts all saintly and patronizes her mother to have some decency and not flirt in her husband's funeral. Other than the obvious problems, Aspen was such a judgemental, negative and hypo
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5++ "Help Me!!!" stars***

AVAILABLE NOW!

"Who knew monsters could be so beautiful?
Then again... that's exactly what lures you in."

I have read only a couple of the others books on the Black Mountain Academy series, but I believe that Ashley had gone this story into another level!!!
I'm a sucker for bully romances and I'm a sucker for Ashley's stories... Imagine a compination of the both of them!!! And what are we having??? An explosive result!!!
This story was more than just a bully story.
ellie
Jan 28, 2021 rated it it was ok
(2.5 stars)
think of every dark bully romance cliche... but on steroids.

but im not gonna lie, i had a good time reading it lol. i think bcos i didn’t take it that seriously (like a would a lot of darker romances) it was more enjoyable and kinda funny since it was just so cliche and unbelievable. like it was objectively not good, but because i’d established early on this wasn’t gonna be something new and spectacular, i could take it less seriously and have a bit of fun with it lol.

this was a high

• Condemned to Love
  • Stories of September
  • Stolen Hearts
  • Shallow River
  • Soulless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)
  • Kian's Focus (Brigs Ferry Bay, #2)
  • Strays: An Anti-Hero Romance
  • Rule of a Kingdom
  • Immoral Confessions
  • Bully King
  • Chasing the Moon
  • Taken at Midnight
  • A Vow Of Hate
  • Slay Belles & Mayhem
  • Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
  • Throne of Power (Throne Duet, #1)
  • Darker Than Night (Richer Than God Book 3)
  • Haven

Black Mountain Academy (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Deviant (Black Mountain Academy)
  • She's Mine (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Not My Hero (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Pretty When She Cries (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Rowdy Boy (Black Mountain Academy)
  • A Lesson in Blackmail (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Ruthless (Black Mountain Academy)
  • The Pretender (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Charity (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Untamed King (Black Mountain Academy)

News & Interviews