Start by marking “Evin's Fight” as Want to Read:
Evin's Fight

Evin's Fight

(Southern Charmers #3)

Evin

“Be careful, man. Don’t be seduced by the bright lights of the city. Even the strongest of men find their weakness.”
When Jackson spouted his advice, I laughed at the thought.
A man in my position doesn’t have weaknesses.
Or so I think.
The night I meet Poppy Malone, everything changes. The breathtaking bohemian is an irresistible temptation I never saw coming.
One night i
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Evin's Fight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Evin's Fight

Start your review of Evin's Fight
Jeananne
Apr 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Evin’s Flight is the latest book in Ahren Sanders Southern Charmers series that features Evin, Darby Kendricks twin brother and his instant attraction to Poppy. Although they are from two completely different worlds on different sides of the country, the millionaire mogul and the bohemian flawless flower child, the moment they meet their worlds turn upside down and their souls are instantly connected.
This is one of those books that gives you a home for both your heart and your head and you just
Kelly Kemmerly
Apr 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
As cliché as it sounds for Poppy and Evin opposite do attract.
Something magical happens when they kiss that realigns the stars and sets them on a course where the cannot stay away from one another. I love this series where each character has their own story and you are reacquainted with all of them as the books progress. A. Sanders does an outstanding job of building her characters into lovable, relatable people you want to have in your world.
Konny
Apr 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Evin's Fight by A. Sanders is book three in the Southern Charmers Series. Every book is about another couple and can be read as a stand-alone. For best reading experience I recommend to read the books in order.
Evin and Poppy are so different from each other, but somehow they are perfect for each other.
This is a complex story, an insta-love story and just as great as the other books in this series. I loved the storyline, loved connecting with the charaters, loved meeting characters from previous
Ahren Sanders
Mar 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
FunUndertheCovers
Apr 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
If you have been reading along in this series of Southern Charmers (not necessary but reading the previous books will heighten your experience) you may feel like me that each book is like coming back home. All of her characters are warm and welcoming. You become absorbed into their world and want to get lost in their lives.
Evin, Darby's twin brother (Darby from Pierced Hearts, book 1) is a self proclaimed workaholic and lifetime bachelor. All his entanglements are short term and only for "the fu
Karie Gibson
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I don't know where to start with this!!! This book completely enraptured me. Evin and Poppy are out of this world amazing! I felt like I was watching a movie play out in my mind. The flower child and business mogul couldn't be more opposite but they were absolutely perfect for one another.
It only took one look for Evin to know his life was forever changed. The twists in this book will keep you guessing. I am completely in love with this couple and all the family members. I can't wait to get mor
Lori
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book once I got into it. Pierce is still my favorite H of this series but Poppy stole the spot of my favorite h. I love Evin as well but he’s no pierce. Poppy was so sweet and positive even with all the things life threw at her. You could also tell that Evin loved her hard right from the start. I’m not sure that I have ever hated a villain as much as I hated Tasha while reading this book! All in all it was a great read!
The Book Lover
Apr 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another incredible story by Miss Sanders! Evin and Poppy were everything I needed and more!
Carol Seymour
Apr 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Stephanie
Apr 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
Evin’s Fight has everything that I love about contemporary romance. Amazing characters, swoony moments, lots of sexy times. There is no shortage of super sexy alpha men or beautiful, kind, amazing, independent women!

Evin Graham is hot, successful and single. Devoted to his family and friend, he works hard and plays harder. A trip to Vegas with his family changes everything. He also likes control…

“I was close to losing control, Poppy, and I’m not a man who loses control.”

Poppy Malone is such
Book Obsessed
Apr 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book for sooooooo long! Of course, you get to see the whole crew again. Evin is a workaholic, and is forced to take some time off from work. Heading to Vegas for a joint bachelor and bachelorette parties. Then he meets Poppy. They are so different from each other but I tell you they were so perfect for one another. I absolutely love Ahren Sanders writing; she writes wonderful characters and this series is an absolute must read. So be sure to add this entire series to ...more
Emily
Apr 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
description

Click here for honest review and spoilers

I have been waiting for the third book from the Southern Charmers series for so LONG and now IT’S FINALLY OUT. First off, I like to say that Ahren Sanders has been one of my go to authors for instant, alpha male romance novels. My all-time favorite books by her are Reed’s Reckoning and Surrendering (review coming soon). Anyways, this is the third book in the Southern Charmers series. Evin, who is Darby’s twin (Darby’s story is the first book), is the hero
Kari Hansen
Apr 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The driving focus in Evin’s life is his career and not only is he not looking for love or a relationship, but it is not what he wants. All it will take is a chance meeting with Poppy have him re-evaluate what and who is important both in the present and in the future.

Poppy is a free-spirited dancer who has overcome challenges to become the vibrant woman that she is. She and Evin have nothing in common except for their feelings for each other and in the end that is all that really matters.

The cha
Amy Lawrence
Apr 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love!

I have been waiting on this next installment forever just like all of you guys! What can I say Ahren has not disappointed me at all! The pure feelings in this book just leap off of the page! I fell in love with Pierce and all his alpha hotness but wow move over here comes Evin and wow he does not disappoint! Poppy you got to love a pure sweet heart who always gives and feels for others I loved her and their special love story! Makes me want to move to South Carolina! Looking forward to
LS Kralicek
Apr 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Instant Love

Evin’s Fight is a book you definitely don’t want to miss! Evin and Poppy have chemistry and instant connection most people dream about but know exists. Evin who is ultimate planner never expects Poppy and watching love develop with spontaneous twists and turns. Poppy has lost love and had to fight to regain her life. She gives everyone her fiery, sassy, spontaneous self! Ahren Sanders has written another amazing book and you will definitely fall in love with Evin and Poppy!
Renee at Book Happiness
Apr 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
i received this for an honest review. i finished this a couple days ago and I still dont have the words to explain how much I loved this book...

I have read all of these books and with each one I fall just a little bit harder with each one...

Evins book was amazeballs... Him and Poppy are perfect together and for each other... I could barely put this book down to deal with real life...

I loved this book so much!!!!

I can not wait to read what is next from this author.....
Shannon Godwin
Apr 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love Poppy!! I love her & Evin together. Total opposites yet perfect for each other. If you’re looking for a book to make you feel good and keep you smiling you really need to try this series. I love the characters, it feels like you actually know them.
Can’t wait to see what this author has for us next.
Tesia Hairston
Apr 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good

Loved everything about this book. Evin and Poppy was all the feels you want in a book,you got to see them fall and fall hard for each other. Poppy is a free spirit and you can practically imagine how Evin feels about her in the reading that you do. You will not want to put the book down its so good I didn't.
Brenda
OPPOSITES DO ATTRACT!
I absolutely loved Evin and Poppys story, and the instant chemistry. I was captivated from the beginning. The twists and turns adds to the intrigue.
I couldn't get enough! A fantastic read that I highly recommend.
Evin's Fight has to be my favorite in the Southern Charmers series
Julie
Apr 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-books
Wow! Just Wow!

I’ve enjoyed all the reads by Ahren Sander starting from when I first picked up Surrendering back in 2015. While I’ve enjoyed all the reads since this, this is the best since Finding Our Course. The dynamic between the characters, the storyline, the passion, the intensity! It makes me feel like I’m reading the her for words for the first time all over again.
Nancy Metsch
Apr 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
How could they work
He runs a multi million dollar business and she's all sunshine and unicorns that loves to dance on a stage or teaching young girls
But they made it work and I couldn't have been happier
Philece Armstead

Shenita Tarr
Boo Buds
Kim
Apr 19, 2021
USA Today Bestselling Author Ahren spent her formative years living in an active volcano. There her family made collectible lava art. She studied rock collecting at the Sorbonne in France. There she met the love of her life-her pet pig Sybil. She returned to the states and started writing. She is happily married to a guy who used to live under a bridge and she met while pole-dancing.

Now, meet the

Southern Charmers (3 books)
  • Pierced Hearts (Southern Charmers Book 1)
  • Miller's Time (Southern Charmers Series Book 2)

News & Interviews