Start by marking “Indecent Proposal: A Contemporary Romance Story” as Want to Read:
Indecent Proposal: A Contemporary Romance Story

Indecent Proposal: A Contemporary Romance Story

From USA Today Bestselling Author Blair Babylon . . .
Book 1 in the Brand New Billionaires in Disguise: Maxence Series . . .
"Phenomenal read!" "A can't put it down book for me." "Now THIS is what I consider phenomenal writing!" "Simply genius." "Oh, I am in love with Maxence!"

Her ex-boyfriend was supposed to propose in Paris, but instead, he swindled her out of every penny
Published October 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Indecent Proposal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indecent Proposal

Start your review of Indecent Proposal: A Contemporary Romance Story
Coco.V
Oct 13, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (10/13/2020)! 🎁
Lilyn G. | Sci-Fi & Scary |
This didn't work for me. Didn't feel any chemistry between the two characters, and neither one felt particularly real.
Carole
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Clair Martin
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This short story is definitely a great appetizer before the main course.
Dree just got done hanging out with Roxanne and Gen at the bar (in One Night In Monaco) and now she is ready to live her life to the fullest. First thing on the list? Find a guy. Not just any guy (though her drunken exclamations may have not made that clear). As Dree tries to fend off the horde of guys she has attracted, one guy has all her attention. Max.
Max drags her out of the bar and proceeds to have his way work her.
K
Kat
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hooked already, what a great start to Maxs story

I knew when I started reading this book I would be drawn into another great series by this author.
Ms Babylon is an author who can world build a series that will take you away from the hum drum life. This book transported me away from the monotonous dreary reality of work to the cosmopolitan city of Paris.
Max is a character who has been in other books bassd in the billionaire world of the authors, but has always been a bit of an enigma. Hes captur
Djg
Nov 12, 2020 marked it as did-not-finish
Shelves: free, bad
DNF at 50%
Currently free but I can't recommend.
Not connecting with the characters at all and apparently it’s a cliffhanger.
No backstory on either character but maybe it comes out later.
Pity because it might have made me finish.
Started out with the h drinking tequila shots in a bar then announcing she’s going to f**k every guy in the bar. When a bunch of guys start crowding her to take up her offer she freaks and the H saves her. Ok, but then she drunkenly tried to return to the bar to complete
Barbara
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've loved the Billionaires in Disguise series and have been waiting for Maxence's story. This is a teaser - more to come in Rogue... Loved the chemistry between Maxence and Dree and how they are sharing parts of themselves under the guise of telling lies... interesting premise... what will really be interesting is to see what happens when lies become truths... can they survive or will they have to rethink everything? Blair Babylon continues to grab my interest from the get-go and leaving me wan ...more
Sara Boline
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh Max and Dree

Because this is a teaser for Rogue Max story i wont give to much away it starts where one night in Monaco end with him savi g Dree in the budda bar. It gets steamy he cant seem to stop himself from wanter her. Dree wants him too but wants only one night but he comes back the next day. She shares her story and they make plans which we will learn more when the Rogue is realses on oct 20. I am so excited. Cant wait for Rogue
Renaye hopkins
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An American in Paris; alone, drunk and offering herself up to every man in the infamous Buddha Bar; exactly the kind of woman that Max likes to save! But what starts out as a good deed quickly turns in to an indecent proposal.
Indecent Proposal is the steamy, yet humorous start to an epic story that will leave you begging for more!
Stephanie
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Oh what a great teaser to Rogue! *fans self*
I can't wait to find out what happens with Maxence and Dree while they are in Paris! Adventure, intrigue and LOTS of hot chemistry await!

Indecent Proposal is the first 5 chapters of Rogue, and I'm now tapping my foot until Rogue's release!

Iona
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I want to Sin! Again and again!

Dree's life is a train wreck. Max's life is a destiny many would swoon to 'endure'. They have a few days to play in Paris, an oath that they only lie to one another, a loonie and alternately lurid Bucket list and crazy hitmen. But, are they out to kill/kidnap Max or Dree? I can't wait for the next Maxence confessional! Love it!? 💘
Carol 27
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve just read this introduction to ‘Rogue’ and I cannot believe the proposition that Maxence has just offered to Dree! Given what’s already transpired between them after only one day, the next four days – and nights in Paris might very well be more than any woman bargained for. We are talking about Maxence after all!

I received an Advance Reader Copy and am voluntarily leaving a review.
ButtonsMom2003
Shelves: purchased
I can't wait for more of this in Rogue!

So, Indecent Proposal is a free book to whet your whistle for the full version of the story called Rogue which releases on October 20th. Based on these first five chapters, I think this series, about Maxence, may just be the hottest one that Blair has ever written. I've been a huge fan for years and I can't wait to read Rogue!
Lynshahan
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Now I'm hooked

Did not realize this was only 5 chapters of a book. Free or not i always pass on samples and get peeved when I get a "book" and it is only a few chapters. I am glad I didn't know because I loved what I read. Loved when she brought up "the butt stuff" so now I have to go buy the book!!
Sharon
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Boy!

I look forward to more fun and laughter with the rest of Maxence's! After waiting Gallipoli long for his turn, I can hardly wait! Not much different than Casimir or Arthur... All bad boys who really are good guys in disguise😘😂😍
Derek & Karen Wesson
The free 86ish page version is not the full book it's a taster. I was curious as to what happened next by the time I'd read the first 86 pages, but I didn't download the rest because the wince inducing sex scene made me think that the book was written by a man.
Linda Dossett
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a teaser to the new Maxence series and what a teaser! An insight into the arrangement between Dree and Max. The story is great and the steam is sauna level. Available only for a short time, so grab it quick.
Donna Foster
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Truly enjoyed

I thought this was really funny, kind of felt sorry for both of them.She got played and I'm not sure what's wrong with him but this is the first start the next book continues so yes this is a cliffhanger!
Kimkbries
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such a great introduction to Maxence’s story! When he meets Dree in Paris, he rescues her and determines he wants to help her. This story is the beginning of their time together. Just enough to see how great they are together. I cannot want to see where they go from here!
Diana Reeves
Oct 24, 2020 rated it liked it
It was okay

I was intrigued for a couple of minutes with this book. The character names were bizarre (Maxence?) and “Dree”, sounds like a gullible girl. Sorry, not for me
Donna Heinsohn
Oct 25, 2020 rated it did not like it
Don't bother. This book starts and then ends with the notification that I could continue to read this book if I purchase it. This author is on my bad list.
Charlene Rakstis
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Indecent Proposal

Another good story about believable and likeable characters. I have enjoyed reading this story and look forward to reading more.
G. Whitman
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Maxence is perfection

We all knew Max was going to be perfect. I can’t wait to read more. Dree is going to fall in love
Brigitt
Nov 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great beginnings!

Fantasy 1: Real life 0. Super sexy start to a sweet story. Who else wants to visit the city of Love? Just leave us with hunk!
Yeyenism
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Interesting characters and the writing will hook you, but it’s really, really short, and it’s only the 1st of four books.
Madeline Paris
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good Read

I liked everything about the book. It really held my interest I couldn’t put it down I can’t wait to read the next book.
Sandra
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enteral love

Great story how two strangers meet by accident and lean on each other and solve the problems that one of them has many problems
Kent Maurer
Nov 14, 2020
Eileen
Oct 23, 2020
malcolm shaw
rated it it was ok
Oct 29, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Christmas of Love: A Holiday Western Romance Novel (Long Valley Romance Book 5)
  • Everything She Needs (Everything She Needs, Book 1)
  • Romance on Main Street
  • The Other Man (Rose Gold #1)
  • Northstar Beginnings: Two Complete Northstar Series Novels (Northstar Angels, #1-2)
  • Heartbreaker (Billionaires of White Oaks #1)
  • Second Chance for the Mountain Man
  • Shopping For A CEO's Baby (Shopping for a Billionaire #16)
  • His First Time: Nick
  • True North (North Brothers #1)
  • Admit You Miss Me: A Surrogate Pregnancy Romance (Irresistible Billionaires Book 1)
  • The Heir (Bratva Blood, #4)
  • Maybe it's Fate
  • Her Snowbound Hero (Tennessee Tulanes #1)
  • The Billionaire's Secret (Big Bad Billionaires, #2)
  • Burn So Bad (Into the Fire, #3)
  • Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Wishing for A Hero, #3)
  • Man on Top (Man in Charge Duet, #0.5)
If you like my books and want to know when I've got a new one out--

Blair Babylon often releases ebooks at a special release-day price of 99c.

To never miss a sale, CLICK HERE: http://smarturl.it/Babylon-Email

Blair Babylon is the nom de plume of an award-winning, USA Today-bestselling author who used to publish literary fiction. Because professional reviews of her other ficti