Start by marking “The Pope (Gypsy Bastards MC #2)” as Want to Read:
The Pope (Gypsy Bastards MC #2)

The Pope

(Gypsy Bastards MC #2)

Do second chances exist?
Storm has been in love with Colin “Pope” O’Brien since she was thirteen but it wasn’t meant to be. Years later the opportunity to be together presents itself again but tragedy strikes and everything changes in the blink of an eye.

After a near-death experience “Pope” decides to bear his heart to Storm and finally claim the woman he loves. But it jus
ebook
Published October 29th 2020 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Pope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pope

Start your review of The Pope (Gypsy Bastards MC #2)
Sandy S
Dec 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--THE POPE is the second instalment in Jade Marshall’s contemporary, adult GYPSY BASTARDS MC erotic, MC romance series focusing on the members of the GYPSY BASTARDS MC. This is Gypsy Bastards MC president Colin ‘Pope’ O’Brien, and exotic dancer/baker Storm Lin. THE POPE can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty but I recommend reading the first instalment THE WOLF for back story as the events in The Pope are directly in relationship to the events of book one.

Told from dual fi
Karen
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Twists and turns, secrets, betrayal and sweet, tough bikers, what more could you ask for in an MC?

Collin ‘Pope’ O’Brien is the president of the Gypsy Bastards MC. He has a history with Storm and keeps her at arm’s length, although, that’s not what he wants to do. He grew up with her and her sister Winter. When Storm told Collin that she was in love with him as a teen he turned her away and she left her home to be on her own. She needed to get away from him and the heart break. He knows that
AC Squared Book Blog
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I knew from reading The Wolf, that I would love this series a lot. And I was NOT wrong! I was super curious about Storm and about Pope in that book, so I was really excited to see them get their own story.

These two were both a hot mess! I love/hate when characters are bull-headed. Luckily, we didn't have to wait too long for Storm, but of course Pope wasn't quite as smart. This book was a good bit shorter than The Wolf, but we got just as much out of it! We got one heck of a romance from Pope an
Jenni
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in the GBMC Series .Storm has loved Pope since she was 13 but he was already taken by her sister. Years later they have the chance to be together but do their feelings still remain? Between secrets, tragedy and threats from all angles will they ever get their second chance? a well written biker romance. The characters bring the emotional read to life, that has you twisting in suspense and hot with desires!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a revi
Jessica Kuhn
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy as a Beta reader to the author. These are my personal views and are not affected by any outside influences

Wow!! This book hit me straight in the center of my heart. It made me so emotional at times. There was no other way but to feel what every one of the characters felt at times. What I loved of this book is when I thought I knew what's going to happen next, I got an unexpected surprise every time. Great book and looking forward to get to know the other characters.
Surita Van Der Merwe
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved the book. It just seemed a bit short. I wished it was longer. Overall it was great and i could not put it down once I started reading.
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'The pope' is the second installment of the 'Gypsy Bastards MC' series by the author Jade Marshall. Told in dual perspectives , get ready to meet Colin and Storm!

I was so excited for this book after reading the first one. Even though this is a Standalone , it continues after the events of the first book and It is my suggestion that you read the first book before reading this one for better understanding of the plot.

Colin aka Pope has been
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex 3 / 5
How explicit are the sex scenes 3 / 5
Story 4.5 / 5
Overall: 4.5 / 5

The Pope is the second book in the Gypsy Bastards MC series written by author Jade Marshall. Each book in the series focuses on a different couple and can be read as a standalone romance. Even though this is true, I suggest reading The Wolf first since it will give you a better foundation for appreciating Pope’s story. Just know that it’s only a suggestion.

The Pope tells the story of Colin “Pope” O’Brien and Sto
Danielle Marlowe
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jade Marshall did a great job on this story. The Pope had a strong plot that was written well, it was packed with many emotions. Pope and Storm were strong characters that have been through a lot. Their journey had many ups and downs but they were drawn to each other, their connection and chemistry was strong, it was sexy, they were good together.
This was a good story, I enjoyed it. Thanks, Jade Marshall. Good work :)
Carol Roll
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

What a rollercoaster ride of emotions and events. Great characters along with a good plot. Some major twists and turns plus action and suspense. This book grabs your attention from the start and keeps it right to the end. Hope that there will be additional books in this series.
Erica
Dec 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
A page turner for sure I couldn't put it down until I finished it all the way to the end.. This had me wondering what was going to happen next.... ...more
Ann L
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This is the first time i have read a story from Jade Marshall and i really liked it, it has all the feels and action that kept me invested, i love MC for the loyalty and family and Pope and Storm are wonderful characters.

I received a copy and I am voluntarily leaving my own honest opinion
Susan
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What’s Next!

I just finished reading reading about Storm and Pope and how they both overcome the obstacles that are thrown in front of them. I really like reading this book and I hope there are more books to come. There are too many characters that need their stories to be told.
Sue Hancock
Dec 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
The first book in the series was great, this second is even better!
Storm has been in love with Pope since she was a teenager, but he was with her sister. Storm leaves and when the two meet again she's a stripper and he's the Prez of the Gypsy B's. But fate has a way of tying the two together....
This book has some hard-to-read bits, but they make sense and help move the story along plus bring up some ideas of what will happen in the future. Well worth a look.
Anna Thompson
Dec 02, 2020
Paige
Nov 21, 2020
Brianna
rated it did not like it
Jessica ⚡️🤍
Dec 29, 2020
Elly
Catarina Resende
Feb 16, 2021

• Riggs' Ruin (Kings Reapers MC, #1)
  • Zorro (Reapers MC, #16)
  • Forty (Steel Bones Motorcycle Club, #5)
  • Inc's Regret (Satan's Raiders MC, #1)
  • Broken Hearts (Broken Rebel Brotherhood Next Generation, #1)
  • Blood & Bones: Cage (Blood Fury MC, #5)
  • The Restart and the Remedy (Aces High MC - Dakotas Book 3)
  • Patriot (Hades Abyss MC #6)
  • Slash (Devil's Fury MC, #7)
  • Kraken (Hades Abyss MC #4): Mississippi Chapter
  • Thunder (Hell's Handlers MC, #10)
  • A Very Venom Christmas: RBMC: Ankeny IA
  • Papa Noel (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #5)
  • Pitch Black (The Boyne Club, #4)
  • GRAYSON (Jokers MC, #4)
  • Shielded Wrongs (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #4)
  • Savage Lover  (Brutal Birthright #3)
  • Broken by His Hand (Club Darkness, #2)
South African born author.
Lover of dogs. Wife and mother.
Sometime baker and cook (though not the best at either)
BIBLIOPHILE!

Gypsy Bastards MC (2 books)
  • The Wolf (Gypsy Bastards MC #1)

News & Interviews