Start by marking “King's Revenge (Kings Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
King's Revenge (Kings Duet, #1)

King's Revenge

(Kings Duet #1)

Revenge is a dish best served cold...

ANGEL

Protecting my family is my only job. As the son of a mafia kingpin, I’ve been raised to control, protect, and kill.
After serving two years in prison for a crime I didn’t commit, I’m looking for vengeance.
Those that meant to hurt me will soon feel the pain. They’ve woken up the devil inside me.
Revenge is the only thing on my mind. T
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 289 pages
Published July 17th 2020 (first published September 15th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about King's Revenge, please sign up.
Ruby Wolff Book two is now with the editor, and i hope it won't be too long of a wait for you xx

Start your review of King's Revenge (Kings Duet, #1)
Valentina "TinchyB"
Bloody f*ckin cliffhanger!!!
Teresa Juckett (Give Me All The Book's)
Holy moley what a intense gripping book I just read. I honestly think I held my breath while reading it. This is my first book by a new arthur and mercy can she tell a story.
Angel Frost is the the King of the Frost family ever since his father stepped down. He just got out of a 2 yr prison sentence and has nothing but retribution against the guards who he found out were paid by someone to take him out, but that all fails as he's coming home. He stops at the bar that his family owns takes one loo
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

*First time reading author
*KU read

So for the first time reading Ruby Wolff I have to say I was intrigued by her characters and fantasy land. It did take me a bit to get into the book. I did leave this book to read another book and come back to this one. I do not like to do this, but I wanted to give this story another chance. I am so happy that I did. Once the story started going I was really into the book and the book started flowing.

I am hoping to see some questions answered and that Ruby kee
Cynthia Carpenter
This book will pull you in right from the start and have you wanting more and more.
Alice and Angel will have your heart racing, pulse pounding with their back and forth action packed emotional read with so many twists and turns you won't be able to put it down. So can't wait for the next one.
Angele
"You want to play the game, then don't lose your queen."

I received an eARC copy of this book from the author in exchange of an honest review.
Trigger warnings: torture, murder

This book is about a mafia crime lord who plots out his revenge after being put in jail for 2 years and unexpectedly meets a woman who rocked his world and caught him off guard. While I enjoy a good mafia romance book, I never read a book that features a mafia family based in London. I'm not sure if it's unheard of or un
Karen_
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Kings Revenge (Kings Duet Book 1) – by Ruby Wolff

I love a great dark mafia love story. Kings Revenge falls into this category for me. Ruby Wolff is a new author to me, so you always go in wondering. In this case though she had me from the first line in Chapter One - “17520 hours. That tells you one thing, someone is either being held captive or in jail. Bang! I’m in!

Angel Frost was the front man for his mob “family”. So when he took the rap for one of his brothers and ended up spending two years
Christi
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
❤♟ ARC BOOK REVIEW ♟❤

Title: King's Revenge
Series: Kings Duet #1
Author: Ruby Wolff Ruby Wolff
Genre: Mafia Romance, Enemies to Lovers, Dark Romance
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

This was my first read by Ruby Wolff (and actually I think it is her debut novel (maybe?)) and I really enjoyed it! It has some fairly typical dark-mafia vibes, but Wolff does a great job of creating a unique story and adding original elements.

This novel is set in London and focuses on Angel, the assumed leader of the Frost family. Angel i
Dangerously in love with books
Omg I loved it, this story reminded me of the peaky blinders.

Angel is the head of the Frost Family he’s been in jail because of a setup from an enemy, has been through a lot and now that he is out wants revenge from those who hurt him and the one who gave the orders. He is hunting down the enemy but in between that he meets Alice a head strong girl who is running from her own past, someone in a powerful family is looking for her. When Angel and Alice come together they find their soulmates but n
Heather  Red Hatter Book Blog
Ok just wow. This book has everything I love. We get a sassy heroine who is strong tenacious and refuses to be a welcome mat for the hero. We get an OTT alpha who has no problem taking care of business and will do anything to make sure his leading lady knows just who she belongs to.
Alice's life has been anything but a fairytale. She suffered a great loss at a young age and learned early on that life is rough and hard. Angel is a man on a mission. He is out to get the people who have not only wro
Booksaddict2020
Jul 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 1st part of the King's Duet Series by the author.

Angel is now back after 2 years of imprisonment for a crime he did not commit. Taking an oath of vengeance upon the people who put him in prison and tortured him, he tries to go back to his routine life. But once he looks at Alice, he is determined to make her his.

This is a proper Mafia Romance Novel with a lot of action, torture, a little suspense, a gripping story and a cliffhanger that will make the readers want to read more.

Persona
Alharaca
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you are in need of an action packed, mysterious, steamy hot, witty, unpredictable book this is for you, the book since chapter one had me wondering in the unknown of what will happen next, every characters gives something to the book making it a wonderful read that you will love, our main characters are out of this world and you will want more of them, can wait for the next book in this series.
Bookish
Jul 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this mafia read, the h was not a timid character which made for a great interaction with the H. This book is a full length book BUT it continues in book 2. I'm not usually a fan of duets but this book is totally worth it, I just should have saved it and read both back to back, that's my only issue. If you like mafia, strong alpha H and sassy outspoken h's this book is for you.
Debra
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Story

Both books were page turners. I couldn't stop reading. Never a dull moment. Such a talented writer. I gelt i was right there through the whole story!
Gwen Shafer
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I took a chance on this one as it is a new author to me. I am so glad that I did. It was an intense interesting thrilling action packed book from beginning to end. I do have to say that the end was shocking and upsetting as I did not realize it was a cliff hanger.

Angel is both the devil and an angel. He has been in prison for quite some time. He is now out and seeking revenge against those that have done his family wrong. But little does he realize his family is in more trouble than he thinks.
Ronda
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ruby Wolff’s debut novel brings us into the world of the mafia in London where Angel Frost is the King and everyone is out to get him. After two years in prison, Angel is back as the head of the family and out to look for who put him through hell while he was in there. His hands are already full when he meets the feisty woman that has been hired to work in his bar while he was in prison. His attraction to Alice is undeniable but it’s a distraction he doesn’t need. Alice has her own problems and ...more
Izzybear
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow... King’s Revenge is an enthralling read. It’s full of suspense and action with a good bit of romance too. Angel and Alice complement each other. Alice has a heartbreaking past that she’s trying to escape but it seems like it might be catching up with her. Alice is not week though and is ready to put up a fight if she has to. Angel is a man who’s name strikes fear in others but under the cold exterior is a loving man who’s fighting some demons of his own. The two draw comfort and strength fr ...more
Ann
Shelves: arc
This book blew me away. I wss emotionally invested in this story. Angel Frost is the roughest, bad$#s head of mafia controlling the London area. He does what needs to be done. He views women has f&$k them and leave them. He has no desire to have a relationship. Alice walks into the bar owned by the mafia. She asks for a job. Their clandestine connection meant neither one was willing to give up this opportunity.

There are so many turns and twists with loss, devastation and angst. Alice has many s
Jackie
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
kings Revenge, is the first book in this series. Set in London the Frost family run it, but for how long with other family's in for the taking, with the cat ( Angel) away serving two years the mice come out to play. But his back will he be the same uncaring ruthless man he was, you hurt his family you hurt him. He gets out and is full of revenge. He sees Alice and wants her, and normally what he wants he gets. But Alice has other ideas. She's got her own secret to hide. Will they be able to tame ...more
Helen Casner
WHAT??!

Is there another book? How can a book and like this? This book is very different than what I am used to reading. Never heard of London mafia. The story seems to drag on ant longer than it should. There are so many things going on in this story and a lot of characters and secrets. Disappointed a family member died not sure I understand why. Not happy with this book at the moment.
Heather Dee
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing awesome and definitely a must read!

I absolutely loved every part of this book from front to back its action packed sexy alphas kick ass women and sexy times what more could u ask for ......

But seriously Ruby that ending you are trying to kill me I'm sure ....

Do yourself a favour get a glass of wine some delicious chocolate and sit back and relax with a awesome read about Angel and Alice you won't be disappointed .....

I need the next book 📚
Isabel
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
WOW!!
Great book, fantastic story, impeccable characters!
I read somewhere this book blurb and it catch my attention and I decided I need to read it!
This was a new author to me and it's so good!!
It's a Mafia book so we'll told that you seem to be watching a film full of gangsters, hot alpha's and a good romance with it.
I really need the next book book Ruby Wolff... I want to know what will happen with Angel and Alice please worry up!!
Gina Burkart
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I went into this story blinded and was in aww of how it grabbed me from the very beginning to the very ending. I read this book in one sitting because I was hooked. This is a fast pace steamy hot alpha men that is a take charge and handles everything smoothy. I have no words on how to explain the hotness of the sex scenes and the feel of the words coming off the pages..
M L
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really good start to a duet! Loved the story and especially loved the strong characters. Ruby spins a tangled web of life, love and the war to stay on top in a Mafia family. Can’t wait for the second book to finish Angel and Alice’s story!
Clayr Catherall
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic start to this series! This was new author for me. So pleased I was recommended this book. It was full of action and suspense. That had me flipping page after page needing to know what happens next.

Can’t wait to read more.
Sophie Ruthven
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow.
What a way to start a series.
I was gripped from cover to cover.
So much happens in this book that you won't be able to look away.
The words within the pages and characters portrayed are so addictive, you'll feel like you are right there beside them.
Cannot wait for book two!!!
Cassandra Baker
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! I need the next book!

I just have no words but damn this was a good book. I haven't read one in a long time that has kept me pulled in the way this one has.
Heather
Shelves: read-2019
What a great book! It is full of action with a sexy, hot alpha and a sassy woman to keep him on his toes! The story has many twists and turns and I can't wait for book 2!
Betina
rated it it was ok
Jun 06, 2020
Scharme Grider
Sep 18, 2019
Maggie
Jul 29, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Corrupted Queen (Belluci Mafia, #2)
  • Corrupted Angel (Belluci Mafia, #1)
  • Corrupted Empire (Belluci Mafia, #3)
  • El Diablo II
  • Ruthless Prince (Dark Syndicate, #1)
  • The Sins of Saint: A Dark Romance Novel
  • Marauder (Gangsters of New York, Book #2)
  • Reckless Kiss
  • Machiavellian (Gangsters of New York, #1)
  • Cruel Temptation (Underground Kings #1)
  • Tempted by the Sinner: A Possessive Mafia Romance
  • Light My Fire (Mafia Kingdom, #1)
  • Titan (Dark Kings, #1)
  • A Dangerous and Possessive Love: Dark Mafia Romance Duet Part 1
  • The Devil's Plaything
  • Taken by Her Prince
  • Cruel Infatuation (Underground Kings #3)
  • Obsessed with His Bride

Kings Duet (2 books)
  • Fall and Rise of the King (Kings Duet, #2)

News & Interviews