Start by marking “Deliver Us” as Want to Read:
Deliver Us

Deliver Us

(Deliver #1-3)

Three scorching hot romance thrillers from New York Times bestselling author, Pam Godwin: Deliver, Vanquish, and Disclaim.

Are you ready to fall in love with a villain?

Van Quiso’s chilling gunmetal eyes will shiver your blood and torment your heart. You’ll fear him and crave him, for behind the cruel mouth lurks a jealous, possessive devil who will sacrifice everything to p
832 pages
Published October 27th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Deliver Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deliver Us

Start your review of Deliver Us
Pam Godwin
Oct 16, 2020 marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so in love with the Deliver series I want everrrrrryone to read it. So I bundled the first three books in this gorgeous box set.

Amazon: https://mybook.to/deliver_us
Apple: https://apple.co/33UfWuE
Kobo: https://bit.ly/33VOOeN
B&N: https://bit.ly/3j14zYf
Google: https://bit.ly/3mXG14X
Audible: https://adbl.co/2SEVfNY
Signed Paper/Hardbacks: https://pamgodwin.com/product/deliver-us

Are you ready to fall in love with a villain?
🖤 Three scorching hot romance thrillers: Deliver, Vanquish, and Disclaim
🖤 1
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
First of all, if you haven't read this series yet, it's time to crawl out from under that rock you've been living under and see the light. Because this series is LIFE CHANGING. No one, and I mean NO ONE writes a redeemable anti-hero quite like Pam Godwin. They're beyond anti-heroes, they're straight out villains that you grow to love despite their darkness. Or is it because of their darkness? I don't know and I don't care, but I will say that this series is an absolute must read.

If you haven't r
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
DELIVER
Hurt People Hurt People
and thus is the case of Liv Reed, she was enslaved and tortured into submission, she passes the favour along. Repaying the monster, she becomes a monster and reels in 16/17 year olds.
"You will learn, practice, and become the "Twelve Requirements" demanded byMaster."

Her latest, Joshua Carter will end up breaking her instead.
It's a messed up read, one I thoroughly enjoyed.
5 stars

VANQUISH
Omg Van Quiso is my most beloved villain to hate and then hated myself cause I fel
Timitra
Oct 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Deliver - Rated 4.5 Stars

This was not an easy read. It made me uncomfortable, made me question what I would do in the situation and made me fall in love with characters that I should find reprehensible but I found them endearing and lovable. It was a wild journey but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Vanquish - Rated 4.5 Stars

Vanquish is not a typical love story. It's quite disturbing and yet beautiful at the same time. I must admit that I wasn't a fan of Van Quiso at all in Deliver but he grew on
Lilith  Seven
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
 Pitch Black cannot even cover the darkness the books in the series provides.

I have always been fascinated with dark, gritty read and Finally I found one where the line between reality and fantasy have blurred and have left me with this twisted thoughts.
All the three books in the series are for three different couples interconnected from the same dangerous world.

No cliffhanger...and guys that's such a relief like all the books ends with a satisfying ending, no matter how much pain, heart breaks
Myla
Review for Deliver:

Deliver is one heck of a book, the twist and turn, the unpredictability of each character(Van, Liv & Josh) on what they will do next, will keep you on turning pages! I loved it! Abduction, sex slave/trafficking, scorching sexy scene, it's all here and if you're not comfortable with those, this is not the book for you. When it comes to dark romance, definitely Pam Godwin tops my list!!!

Review for Vanquish

Van is the man you love to hate. Vanquish is his story. He's mean, creepy,
Karen  Dee
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I must admit I have already read every single book in this series - some of them a couple of times. I know how intense, riveting and thrilling each and everyone of these three books are. So to get them bundled like this for only $.99 is more than a bargain it is a steal! This entire series is awesome! Pam Godwin's writing is incomparable and she delivers dark deliciousness in this 3 book bundle from beginning to end. Every scene and chapter is delivered with intentionality and not a word is supe ...more
Abstract  ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

"Deliver Us" is the collection of first three books of the "Deliver" series by Pam Godwin. Told in Multiple perspectives , this book had me hooked right from the first page to the very last one!

I have always been a die hard fan of this author and the way she bends her storyline to give us the darkest tales with the most ruthless anti heroes is my new addiction to read! Her heroes are undeniably dark and there is no chance that you won't end
Siobhan
Oct 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Deliver Us contains the first three books in Pam Godwin’s Deliver series – Deliver, Vanquish, and Disclaim – and I have rather mixed feelings about the series. It was an addictive read, but there were certain elements of the storylines I found difficult to connect to.

In truth, I think I would have enjoyed these books a lot more if I had read them a few years ago. The storylines are addictive and suck you in, but the work I do makes it extremely difficult to get behind these kinds of storylines.
V.💜GreedyThirstForForbidden🖤
This a once in a lifetime opportunity

The first three books in a series that will have salivating and begging for more. Deliciously dark thanks to the very talented Ms Godwin who never holds back when it comes to give the readers what we really need even when we don’t know what that is... she’ll do the hard job all you need to do is grab this beauty and say bye to society.

******All three books are standalone and don’t end on a cliffhanger, each books depicts a different couple******

Deliver: book
PP's Bookshelf
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Deliver series by Pam Godwin is definitely the darkest and most twisted romance series I have read so far. This series evoked such an intoxicating, thrilling and captivating mix of emotions in my heart. Obsessed and addicted doesn't cover anything.

Though each story deals with a separate couple, I will suggest you read them serially else you will miss important details and it's necessary to understand the complex dynamics among the characters. This box set contains book 1 to 3. The complete serie
Allyson
DELIVER:
I don't really even know where to start on reviewing this book. The horrible things that happened because of one person's craziness is well crazy. I started this book yesterday and just finished it today. I couldn't stop reading and the twist that I didn't see coming were awesome!! This book will pull at your heartstrings but maybe by the end of the book your strings will all be perfectly aligned.

VANQUISH
Ohhhh goodness anyone that reads my reviews knows that I love a good dark messed up
Mandy Munholland / Mandy’s Book Reviews
This is a intense dark gritty romance it’s almost pitch black and I can’t believe I waited this long before I read anything by this author! Her writing is phenomenal! Each story is unique and deliciously dark and twisted but all the stories are interconnected. I loved each set of characters and there journey they had to take to get to their happily ever after . This is a definite must read for any dark romance lovers . Brilliantly written each story has a addictive storyline about the sex traffi ...more
Carissa
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series I will admit I was unsure of starting. Its dark gritty and I wasn't sure where it was going to go. I'm glad I took the chance, but if you want an intense ride I highly recommend this book/series in order. There is a story arc but I have yet have tired of any of the books I have read and I've read all the books to date (there will be nine). I love how diverse the cast is as well. This is a great deal!
Laura Lee
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with a villain! Didn't think I ever would. Dark, Dangerous and most definitely the best dark books I've read.

The best thing about this series is they are all standalone books that have no cliffhangers!

Give these 3 books a try! You'll fall in love with a villain too.
Karin
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m obsessed with this dark and addicting series. Each book sucks you in in a different way and leaves you craving more. This is a perfect set if you truly dark without many triggers
Joelle
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My god, I don't know where to start with this one this was one riveting read, that was dark, edgy, gritty, heart-wrenching had amazing characters and so much more. This is a first-time author for us, and we absolutely loved our first read by them. How does an author make us love the villains? Well in this story she did just that.

This 3 part book series moves up to my top favorite #1 reads for 2020.

Van is a villain you loved to hate he is dark, broken, insane, kinky, possessive, a monster but, hi
R Rais
1. Deliver
Another reason to love Pam Godwin
Dark, intense, steamy, scary, page turner, plot twist and sweet HEA
Deliver is all i have expected and yet the plot twist definitly Pam's signature that just keep you on your toes. Another hit from this author cemented my love for her words.
This is the first time I read about a woman captor and a virgin boy being captive. Interesting how Pam pull her twisted plot. I trust Pam on how she gonna write her dark with HEA ending, and this book doesn't dissapo
Vanessa
**FULL REVIEW**

When I read these books the first time, I went so fast I forgot to review the first two in the series because I was so anxious and excited to get to book three! Now, here we are, all this time later, and while I remember and love the series...my review is going to give you a little taste of Disclaim because that is the only book I can recall through review.

I will say this; these books are amazing. This series is unbelievable and absolutely captivating. The intrigue from the ve
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»
RATING: 4.5 'Deliver' HEARTS! <3

Pam Godwin’s Deliver, Vanquish, and Disclaim are dark, edgy, and suspenseful reads, masterfully taking us into those dark places where fears and desires merge, and leaving us breathless and reeling in the best possible way.

While set in a world where cruelty and depravity reign master, the pain, desperation, terror and heartbreak are intricately tangled with sensuality—the romance between each of our three couples is all-consuming love and sinful passion riding in
Kari Hansen
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Deliver – Liv has endured a terrible existence and for the sake of those she loves she finds herself having to vet out the same treatment she received. Josh is a son that any parent would be proud to call their own but it is his good nature that has led to the situation he finds himself in but if he manages to save himself it could mean the end for Liv.

Vanquish – Van’s dark and dirty past has shaped him into the man he is today, and he sees no hope for the future until he forces his way into Amb
RLoves2Read
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this dark romance!!

This mind blowing dark series and its characters will capture you right off from the start! Each book just gets better and better. Pam Godwin is definitely the queen of writing dark romance and this series that revolves around sex trafficking truly highlights her ability to excel in this genre.

This series will quite possibly make your cringe or be out of your comfort zone, so if you have triggers, I suggest you tread lightly. But if you are willing to go into
We Like them Dark Book Blog
Shelves: 2020
I thought I liked dark.. but this was a whole new level of amazing. This series follows three different couples on one of the most twisted, lust filled, dangerously driven rides I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading.
The three stories truly encompass what dark romance is-it’s true, if you have any type of triggers I’d shy away-but you have to recognize the authors raw talent for pulling these crazed emotions from her readers. It was just so beautifully haunting that I’m still so truly amazed. Liv
Simply Honest
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite dark series!

It’s is deliciously dark and every hero is out of this world hot.

My favorite is Van Quiso and coincidentally he is the worst 👀 and I love him more for it.

Lori R.
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Deliver series is one of the best dark romance series I’ve ever read.

Full of badass heroines, sexy AF anti-heroes, and scenes that will leave you questioning your morals.

If you love dark & delicious & sometimes disturbing reads, with well-developed, complex characters, this box set with the first three books is a must.

If you need those quality stories that will make you feel everything - make you hate, make you love, and make your heart beat a little bit faster, this series is definitely
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*

Deliver Us is one of the most dark, delicious, sinister , addictive series I have ever read. It is so raw and gritty and spares no deviously demented deltail that I really should be more disturbed, instead… I cannot get enough of these characters who should be unredeemable in every way. I’m a true sucker for a Stockholmn y'all! I want to see the most darling come from former most deplorable. Give me all the redemption, absolution, let me see every heard fought moment of vindication.
Claire Cronin
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A deliciously dark and addictive read from Pam, grab the first 3 books in the Deliver series in one go! I've read all of the books so far in the series and can't get enough of them, currently waiting for the next book to be release with baited breath! Reviews for all 3 books below :

DELIVER:
A dark. violent and disturbing read by Pam here, it certainly captured my attention within the first few pages and didn't let go, can't wait to read the rest!!

Liv is a Deliverer, she captures, breaks and train
Renee
Deliver

I read a lot of dark books. In fact they are probably one of my favorite types of books that I like the read. I kind of like to push my boundaries and see where the author takes me. However when I started Deliver I was so mad. I hated Liv with a passion. I have yet to this day to figure out if it was just my mood or if I was upset she took this sweet caring for his family, has more on his shoulders than he should carry boy from his family. And I have yet to figure out why in the world I
Bookshelf Rebel
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, dark-romance
If you were waiting to read 'Deliver' by Pam Godwin, now is the perfect time because she bundled all three books in a boxset so you can binge this deliciously dark romance series. This bundle contains the first three books in the series: Deliver, Vanquish and Disclaim!

Deliver

“She was stolen innocence, following the rules of monsters. Somewhere along the way, she’d become one.”

This is one of my favorites in the series because the concept was new to me. Instead of a male kidnapper we follow a woma
Dora Ruiz Davalos Books and Tequila Blog
Dark Romance lovers, rejoice! If you haven’t read any of the Deliver books now is the time to do so. The first three books in this action packed, suspenseful dark romance series are in one book bundle, Deliver Us, containing Deliver, Vanquish, and Disclaim. They’re interconnecting standalones, with different couples, and need to be read in order; each book will have you sitting on the edge of your seat.

Filled with twists and turns you never expect, each book will keep you in suspense, not knowi
« previous 1 3 next »

• Stroke of Midnight
  • Pretty When She Cries (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Mafia Casanova
  • Crowne Rules
  • Beyond the Roses
  • You Know I Love You (You Are Mine Book 3)
  • Unholy Intent (Unholy Union Duet #2)
  • Wicked Idol
  • The Cabin
  • Bound Together (Torn and Bound Duet, #2)
  • Unholy Union
  • Stories of September
  • Lord of London Town (Adley Firm #1)
  • Reclaim
  • Gold Mine (Diamond, #2)
  • The Christmas Blanket
  • The Devil's Crown: Part 2
  • Famine (The Four Horsemen, #3)
New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and migh

Deliver (9 books)
  • Deliver (Deliver, #1)
  • Vanquish (Deliver, #2)
  • Disclaim (Deliver, #3)
  • Devastate (Deliver, #4)
  • Take (Deliver, #5)
  • Manipulate (Deliver #6)
  • Unshackle (Deliver #7)
  • Dominate (Deliver #8)
  • Complicate (Deliver #9)

News & Interviews