Start by marking “Bound By Blood Anthology (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7.5)” as Want to Read:
Bound By Blood Anthology (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7.5)

Bound By Blood Anthology

(Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles #7.5)

Born in Blood
Sworn in Blood…
…isn’t only the motto the Famiglia lives by.
Bleeding for love is something every couple in this book has experienced. Through hardships their love morphs into something even more beautiful and resilient. A love each of them is willing to fight for.

This anthology contains stories for the following couples:

Aria & Luca
Romero & Liliana
Growl & Car
Published December 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Bound By Blood Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound By Blood Anthology

Start your review of Bound By Blood Anthology (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7.5)
Giorgia ~ Reads
Dec 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This is a collection of short stories meant to give us another glimpse into the future of some couples that we’ve read of in the Born in Blood series.

I believe the author has mentioned that this will be the last time she writes about these characters because her next series will be focused on the next generation and other standalones will tackle side characters we have met along the way.

I believe this was a very nice way to sort of end a chapter and open the way for the future books.
jules
Dec 15, 2020 rated it did not like it
What the actual fuck was that? Seriously, you have got to be kidding me.
The lack of development, the insane white savior complex of Luca and Aria — at some point you gotta stop hiding yourself with half-assed lies and just admit that you don't care about the other characters and that you just write about them to please your readers — and the downright DISRESPECT displayed all over the anthology?
I still had hopes that Matteo and Gianna's novella and Romero and Lily's short story would be somehow
eliana
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3 Stars

I enjoyed this because I love this series and this world. I didn't love a lot of the books in the series at first, but after numerous re-reads, it's just grown on me to the point where I love it.

That said, this collection does NOT stand on it's own. If you haven't read the rest of the books in the series, you won't like it. And if you have read them all, you still might not. This is definitely a collection of "slice of life" snippets. If you go in expecting more, you will be sorely disap
Nadia
Dec 15, 2020 rated it did not like it
I cannot believe i wasted two hours of my life reading this book.

First of all, was there a point in dedicating more than half the chapters on the couples' sex life? And the rest of them were about them having kids, but I'll get to that in a minute.
What was the point in them fucking so much? Sure, this is a novella but people can do other things than fuck 24/7. We know they are always horny and but these are not the same characters I read about in the original series.
Every character seemed blan
memel
Dec 15, 2020 rated it did not like it
that was the most horrible thing I read this year
Believe me, it was

Really, this woman come with “I don’t have favorites, I love equally all my characters” but is clearly that she favor Luca and Aria in everything and oh gosh they are f*cking terrible (both of them alone and as a couple) and have zero development (just like all others characters, in fact) and the the plot?????? It was horrendous
I can’t stand how bad this was
mila
Dec 14, 2020 rated it did not like it
me: i love novellas with characters just doing domestic things and being happy!!

cora reilly: what? what did you say?? novellas where the characters are ruined even more??? say no more girl! I have your back!!!

Also the writing... let's just say it was never spectacular, but this was downright bad... I fear for Adamo's book tbh
HeartBreaker
Shelves: 1-star
My level of disappointment is so high that I can't properly explain it.
I picked this up cause I wanted to read something and not bc I was actually excited to read this.
This Anthology has four very short stories and one novella. It's not very long and I've read it very quickly.

This review contains spoilers so read at your own risk.

Luca & Aria- If you receive newsletter from Cora they you've probably read the short story that is in here. It's about birth of their second child. It's very short, not
Lu
Harim
Oh how many ways can I detest thee..
A tragedy honestly for I had high hopes.
I shouldn't have because Gianna was barely ever tolerable but this made her even worse. She remains unpleasant, extremely pretentious and downright fkn annoying so nothing changed there though I thought this novella might make me like the couple... But...

Who tf am I kidding. Left barely halfway because it was all so bad. I kinda wish I had read reviews before diving in...I had wayyyyy too high expectations and as always
Bb
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
I honestly believe the author should take a break and start working with more original plots. The last few books have been all over with flashbacks / plots written in different p.o.v and it’s tiring. There is so much potential yet we continue to read about the same stuff over and over and over again. You get my point. Also, I’m kind of fed of with Luca and Aria.

So let me now really start my review with Gianna and Matteo - my biggest disappointments since book 1.
Gianna and Matteo’s history just
Blue
rana
Dec 14, 2020 rated it did not like it
You gave Lilyromero 26 pages. ARE YOU SERIOUS and gave their kid the worst name on earth. lilyromero, sara and flavio nation continue to lose. I won’t ever forget how dirty you did them. my family deserve so much better than 26 pages !!!!
jordane
- luca and aria are still the worst
- why give matteo and gianna a child when they didn’t want to be parents in the first place and then suggest luca and aria could adopt the baby??? she kinda ruined them for me
- lilyromero deserved better
- caragrowl were the only decent part of this book and I didn’t even liked them in bound by vengeance....
manon
maddison
Dec 19, 2020 rated it did not like it
How do I say this nicely... this sucked. I just- oof it's really bad. Ok, I love reading sex scenes but, when does it get to be too much? This book just felt like it was all sex and a few cute moments. So, for me, this was just too much sex. Maybe it's because she's pregnant herself but geez. There was no development as well. It was just blah and no heartwarming moments. Nothing exciting happened. She's ruining her characters. Maybe she should stop after Adamo's book because she just keeps going ...more
moonlight ☾
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars

this took me a while to read, not cause it was bad but I just needed to be in the right mood ig and I really enjoyed it! Since this series is technically over for the five main couples, I'll just say my overall thoughts:

Going into BiBMC, I was aware people had mixed feelings with this series but I think it's cause I was aware of it and went in with low expectations that I enjoyed it more than I originally thought LOL. The only book I didn't like/was disappointed by was the 2nd book (D
Mariana
Dec 14, 2020 rated it did not like it
this anthology is so unnecessary and Cora managed to spoil Matteo & Gianna for me, I used to like the fact that Gianna didn’t want to be a mother, but as always, women don’t have the right to not want children even in books
ella
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was ok
this has only L of lilyromero im so sorry my babies she did you so dirty again
Abibliophobia-the fear of running out of things to read 🥺
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✨

So very well written! I was very satisfied by the stories, especially Cara and Ryan’s.

I would have liked a longer story for Lily and Romero as they are great characters.

Matteo and Gianna’s novella was a little slow at times and I don’t love the characters, but still quite interesting.
iris
Shelves: read-in-2020
the obsession with lucaaria is getting to be a bit too much, gianna not wanting kids was fine and fit her personality but to go as far as to say she was going to give her baby to her sister like 🥴 only to have aria get pregnant again too like the dramatics
Bookadmirer
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. There are so many kids now. I guess this series will go on for a long time if the author covers everyone's book.

Now that the anthology is finished I hope the author doesn't butcher any future books anymore.
Maria
Dec 15, 2020 rated it did not like it
I didn’t read this (thank u God) but I know one more time that Cora ruined her characters
I beg you stop writing
ivy
IM FREEEEEE THAT WAS A SNOOZE FEST
Yeasmin Alo
Inevitable Fact 1:I will go on a hunger strike if I don't get Amo's book

Inevitable Fact 2 I will blackmail Cora Reilly because Forbidden Delights needs to come out as a god damn full length Novel 🙄

Inevitable Fact 3: I am gonna make a placard which will say

Matteo.Deserves.Better

And Gianna sweetie .....

🚷🚷🚷 SPOILERS AHEAD🚷🚷🚷

Matteo frowned. “I don’t know. Do you think you can see the child every day and have it call someone else Mom?”
I wasn’t sure. “But it’s a good option.”

Eww 😒 tha
Ali
Dec 16, 2020 rated it did not like it
Why Cora ?
Martha
Dec 18, 2020 rated it did not like it
Please Cora, leave these characters alone and move on to the next generation.

😫😫 I'm so mad that I wasted my time reading this book, it was so bad, some of the stories, the writing, the characters, it was just a disaster.

So it's basically a compilation of little stories that aren't that bad, my favorite story was Cara and Ryan's, but what ruined the book for me was the novella of Matteo and Gianna.

Gianna and Mateo's novella felt like an episode of 16 and pregnant, with two teenagers who want to c
Mansi
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
I understand that the author is pregnant but why is everyone also preggers in this books. Everyone and their mother is pregnant or has 10 kids or is dreaming of having 10 kids.
This book was suppose to be about the couples not their maternal/paternal life. Yea it's cute that they have kids but man calm down. And why do they have such ridiculous names.... Flavio lmaooo. Tho Orlando still takes the cake for worst name.

I was excited for Matteo and Gianna but their story was just a long novella abo
Nina
Shelves: its-a-no-from-me
y’all think that if growl went on an apology tour it would be possible for remo to let him back into the camorra??? bc he was the only person with the most decent novella in this and its a shame he’s stuck in ny. the others were a snooze fest.

also let us join together in a prayer circle for adamo’s book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Fire Night (Devil's Night, 4.5)
  • A Vow Of Hate
  • The Dirty Bargain
  • The Darkest Temptation (Made, #3)
  • Royal Elite Epilogue (Royal Elite, #7)
  • Throne of Power (Throne Duet, #1)
  • Kingpin's Foxglove (The Tarkhanov Empire, #1)
  • We've Always Matched (Sinners and Saints Novella )
  • Rise of a Queen (Kingdom Duet, #2)
  • Throne of Vengeance (Throne Duet, #2)
  • Reign of a King (Kingdom Duet, #1)
  • Tales of Darkness and Sin
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Blame it on the Champagne (Blame it on the Alcohol, #1)
  • The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Andrea "The Beginning" (Holy Trinity, #1)
I'm an author of romance and new adult novels. I'm a lover of good food, wine and books, and I'm hopelessly addicted to bad boys (in books).

If you are a fan of audiobooks, many of my books are already available as audios:

Join my reader's group on Facebook: Cora's Flamingo Squad

If you want to be notified of new releases and cover reveals, AND get the occasio

Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles (7 books)
  • Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #1)
  • Bound by Duty (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #2)
  • Bound by Hatred (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #3)
  • Bound by Temptation (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #4)
  • Bound by Vengeance (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #5)
  • Bound by Love (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #6)
  • Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7)