Start by marking “Miss Agnes is Missing” as Want to Read:
Miss Agnes is Missing

Miss Agnes is Missing

Victoria begins to see the dead at an incredibly young age and it both shocks and consumes her. Rightfully so, her brother, the only person that knows about her secret, nicknames her “Crowe” when she decides that she will use it for good by becoming a Homicide Detective. At the age of eight, she meets her favorite dead person, Miss Agnes. Miss Agnes sticks around well into ...more
Kindle Edition
Published November 17th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Miss Agnes is Missing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miss Agnes is Missing

Start your review of Miss Agnes is Missing
Shannon Emery
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow...just wow

You know how you discover a new author & then read their book & it grabs you from the get go? No?? Well this is the one!! I would definitely love to visit more with Tori & Hunter & see where things go.
Steph
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited, pnr
Another amazing find thanks to booktok. This paranormal book was a gripping read. Strong female character, ghosts and mystery. What more can you ask for? Oh, and let's not forget the beautiful cover 😍. I definitely need this in paperback form. ...more
Colleen Baxter
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story grabbed me from the beginning and held onto me until the end. Highly recommended!
Cheryl
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review can also be found in Currant7 Recommends

Disclosure: I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the author. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

description
Victoria “Tori” Freeman is an exceptional woman with a unique talent. This talent helps her accomplish her in working for the police department. She is strong, witty, and smart. Newly promoted, Tori was requested to assist in an out-of-town case dealing with the murder of a
Natasha
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From start to finish, this book grabbed me and sucked me right on in.

This is my first book by T. Ashley and by the way this one captivated me, it definitely won’t be my last!

Tori defines girl power! She proved herself early on in her career that she could use her gift to help others. From the moment she first found her power, she used it to the best of her ability. As she grew up, she felt she needed to do more to help those lost ones she encountered. She heard the rumors about how she often was
ReadnliftwithShar
Nov 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I had the privilege to read an ARC of Miss Agnes is Missing from Literary Designs.

I really liked what this book had to offer. It was something different and refreshing to read.

What I loved about this book was the fact that it touched on corruption, crimes, and it had just a touch of romance. My only complaint is the title is about Miss Agnes, but, her missing happened further in the story.

The two main characters, Tori and Hunter, were really lovable. They had a pretty nasty breakup but they h
Tajma Brown
Nov 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This isn’t my usual genre, but the storyline captured my attention from the beginning and I was hooked until the end. There was a lot going on, it was easy to get lost in the pages, because there were so many series of events. At first, it was hard to make sense of what was happening, but the author did a great job tying this story together and at the end the pieces fell into place.

There was a bit of romance here, but I wanted more! There was so much sexual tension between Tori and Hunter and I
Biggs_bookcase
Nov 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Seeing dead people most of her life molded Victoria’s life. Things were never normal and as an adult she lives with spirits in her house. This story is a two for one. Tori is called in to help solve a murder for her x boyfriend so in addition to the murder mystery there is angst and tension. Her spirits are the second story because a very important one comes up missing. It’s a double detective story with some twists that make it an enjoyable read. There are some hints that Hunter is a dominating ...more
Maria
Nov 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book very much. What I liked most about the story was the author’s ability to interweave a series of events which initially seemed not to make any sense but at the end they all interlocked. Tori has been a ghost whisperer since being a child and she uses this gift to help the dead leave and move into a new reality. When she’s involved in a murder case (she’s a detective) , she will need to use all her ability to unravel the tangle. In this entire mess, she will have the he ...more
Felicia
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Miss Agnes Is Missing by T. Ashley is a paranormal romance.

This is the first book of T. Ashley's that I have read and it definitely won't be my last. I am not going to lie I chose to read this book because of the cover. I was on the fence with the blurb if I was going to love the book or not. But, I was pulled in from the first chapter and binged in one sitting.

I loved the relationship between Hunter and Victoria "Tori". Their history is messy but you couldn't help root for them. I loved Tori'
Brittany
Nov 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed the book Miss Agnes is missing. Not only was is a compelling story about murder and corruption, but also with a supernatural element that felt grounded and never out of place. The novel was surprisingly light for the subject matter, which I really appreciated. The characters were fun and funny despite the circumstances and it was a really great balance which made for a very quick read that I never needed a break from.

As with many detective novels, this would lend itself rea
Miss Meliss Reads
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVE T. Ashley’s books. I’m not a typical fan of paranormal books, but I make an exception every single time, because I know she’ll deliver.

I loved how much was going on in this book. There was seriously never a dull moment. I felt that every single part of the book was necessary. I get so annoyed with books that have so many unnecessary parts. Even though it was a relatively short book, I was still able to become invested in each character.

The best part about this book is that th
A.R.K. Horton
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Powerful and Riveting

Every single sentence in this book compelled me to read more. I was thoroughly invested in the characters as well as the story. The author created an intriguing setting where detectives experience the gritty reality of murder in Boston but also journey through esoteric realms. I know that this is a stand alone novel, and it does that beautifully. However, I would be beyond excited to see more books with these characters, solving crimes and falling deeply in love.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was a little worried when I started this book. It isn't my usual genre but I was drawn in from the first page! Watching Tori & Hunter solve the murder and figure out what happened to Miss Agnes was so intriguing. T. Ashley did such an amazing job at weaving all these aspects together and create such a great story! I can't wait to read more from her in the future!!! ...more
Jamie St Cyr
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Couldn’t put it down

Loved this read!!! An easy read that just made me want to keep swiping to the next page. I enjoyed the suspense. The ending was not at all what I predicted. I’m a sucker for romance and this has some in it. I hope there will be more to continue the story.
Connie Caudill
Dec 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this paranormal mystery. I loved the relationship between the two main characters Tori and Hunter. And the scenes with the “extras” made it really sweet and funny. I had a feeling about Miss Agnes and how she was connected. I was just a little off. I think you would enjoy this book.
Dena
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing story. I was unable to put it down...and ended up finishing in a few hours. I fell in love with the main character very quick as she face challenges that led her to her chosen career as a cop, and then continued to love her as a very strong female was not afraid to insert herself, be bold, and stand up for what it right! Very good! Highly recommended!!!
Jessie
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great afternoon read

Wonderful Book! The story is intriguing and keeps you turning the page, the characters are true and fun to read, and overall the book is very enjoyable.
Michelle Myers
Oct 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Tori and Hunter are detectives that have a past. And Tori has a secret. These two work through a case together but also through their feelings for each other. A unique concept and a very entertaining story.

Readyourbooks
Nov 16, 2020 rated it liked it
𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.

Honestly, I like the storyline and how different it is from other books. The story involves Tori who has the ability to speak to dead people, a.k.a spirits.

As much as I like the storyline, I feel that it was quite fast, not rushed, just fast and too smooth. The murder mystery was solved too easily as was Hell's part and the ending. Tori and Hunter's roman
Toya  Davis-Stokley
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
New author to me, and I am just mesmerized by this book! I feel like I was snatched up, and held hostage after the first few pages! Was so intrigued by the premise of this story, and was not disappointed! I loved Tori! They way she was able to handle her gift with such grace, at such a young age was just everything! The twists, turns and backflips that were happening, had my head spinning; but was not ready for that revelation! Whew! Damn good read! 👍👍👍
Desiree (thebookof_desi)
Jan 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
Some mystery. Some paranormal. Some romance. It's a short read only about 119 pages. I will definitely be looking into more by T. Ashley ...more
Sydney Hixon
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Such a great read. Sequel???please??? Lol

I loved this book i read it in four hours straight. Cant wait to check out her other books. Great tiktok recommendation.
Tracie
Shani
Dec 25, 2020
MamaBee
Jan 03, 2021

• Taking Control (The Control Duet, #2)
  • Fortune and Glory (Stephanie Plum, #27)
  • Blood and Bone
  • The Estate
  • Birdie's Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Reno)
  • The Birthday List (Maysen Jar, #1)
  • Love Me, Yours Truly
  • A Drug Called You
  • Sanctuary: A Noire Immortals Story
  • Hidden Kisses (Love in Sienna, #2)
  • Secret Smiles (Love in Sienna, #1)
  • Playing with the Doctor (Milestone Mischief #1)
  • Bad Boys Break Hearts (An Enemies to Lovers Romance)
  • The Witch of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #1)
  • Empire High Betrayal (Empire High, #3)
  • The Closer I Get to You
  • Breathe
  • Empire High Elite (Empire High, #2)

News & Interviews