Start by marking “Next Step. You've Accepted Jesus...Now What?” as Want to Read:
Next Step. You've Accepted Jesus...Now What?

Next Step. You've Accepted Jesus...Now What?

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  3 reviews
You’ve Accepted Jesus. Now What?

Other teens and women have been where you are now. No need to feel lost. In Next Step, you’ll discover
Answers for what’s next for you as a Christian
Eye-opening “what I wish I knew as a teen” advice
Letters and prayers from DeeDee for you
Who the Bible says you are

DeeDee loves chocolate, chatting, potatoes, and sharing Jesus with you!
Published November 5th 2020 by CrossRiver Media Group

To ask other readers questions about Next Step. You've Accepted Jesus...Now What?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Next Step. You've Accepted Jesus...Now What?

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Next Step. You've Accepted Jesus...Now What?
DeeDee Lake
Oct 09, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This teen girl devotional is needed more now than ever. Girls get messages early that they aren't enough, Next Step tells them they are enough.

I share stories that deal with bullying, choices, finding your identity, suicide, friendships, making mistakes and how to recover from them when you do, and the importance of living your life as a Believer in Christ after you've accepted Jesus as your Savior.

I want the teen to feel I was walking right beside her, so I created weekly videos for the 4 week
Lori England
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book! I am currently reading it and definitely finding new ways to connect with my Savior. New or old, Christians needs guidance and that’s exactly what DeeDee has done!
Quinetta Mays
WOW! I am so amazed how well DeeDee did on this book. I was there when the concept of this devotional was birthed. I read it in 1 afternoon and plan on rereading it again. Not only is it a devotional but DeeDee shares how to start growing after you become a Christian. I found the book to be more than a devotional but also a Bible Study. It is geared to the younger ladies but I would be inclined to use it as a Bible Study for any woman that needs to grow in Jesus.

Sandra
Christina Stockard
Loren Palmer
Jan
How did you learn about Jesus? 1 1 Nov 04, 2020 11:23AM
What would you have liked to have known when you were a teenager? 1 1 Nov 04, 2020 11:20AM
Advice to Your Younger Self 1 1 Oct 09, 2020 11:33AM
I'm an avid reader and chatter! I love to chat with my friends, neighbors, and strangers. It's been said, I came out talking. The rumors must be true.

I grew up a Navy brat and lived in Spain for 9 years until I was a junior in HS. Then a couple of years later married my Army pilot. We've been married for 37 years. Now we live in Colorado and I can see the Rocky Mountains from every room in my hous

News & Interviews