Start by marking “Eye for Eye Trilogy Box Set : Books 1 - 3 (Talion)” as Want to Read:
Eye for Eye Trilogy Box Set : Books 1 - 3 (Talion)

Eye for Eye Trilogy Box Set : Books 1 - 3 (Talion)

The Talion crime thriller series begins with the Eye for Eye Trilogy:

- Eye for Eye
- Tooth for Tooth
- Life for Life

What would YOU do if someone hurt the one you love?

Book One — EYE FOR EYE
Roy and Susie are the perfect couple, an ideal family living a fairy-tale life... until their teenage daughter is senselessly killed.

Just as they’re managing to put that tragic loss behind
Kindle Edition
Published October 7th 2020 by Talion Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Eye for Eye Trilogy Box Set , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eye for Eye Trilogy Box Set

Start your review of Eye for Eye Trilogy Box Set : Books 1 - 3 (Talion)
Sherry Fundin
The Eye for Eye trilogy by J K Franko kept me reading long into the night….and the next night….and the next. Once I started I didn’t stop until I had finished. Each book brought more surprises and mystery as I wonder how many people’s lives are going to be affected and who will be left standing. I love vigilante scenarios and replays of familiar story lines, especially when it is as chock full of danger and suspense as the Eye For Eye trilogy was. This proves the chaos theory, so be careful abou ...more
Raul
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An intelligent read from start to finish.
Raquel Cordon
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It had been a while since I'd read a trilogy that was full of unexpected surprises and still managed to bring all the loose ends together into a super-satisfying ending!

Highly recommend.
Susan
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fun read from start to finish!
Coco
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This trilogy is what would happen if "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and "Presumed Innocent" got married and had a baby...

Nuff said
Roy
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a ride!
Like Agatha Christie... but on steroids or something stronger.
Tons of unexpected twists. And, beware—Franko is not afraid to kill his main characters (some that you wouldn't think could die)!
All the threads come neatly together at the end of the trilogy.
Intelligent, dark, humorous.
I want more!

Jay
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A masterpiece of a trilogy! Fantastic Twists, great characters, and everything comes together brilliantly. I started book one on Thursday night and finished the whole set by Sunday. JK Franko is my new favorite author!
Paula Ruiz
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One of the best trilogies I have read in years and years. Each book builds on the prior, so read them in order. The first book, is fantastic, full of unexpected twists and surprises. Then each subsequent book raises the stakes, and gets even better. Hats off to Mr. Franko.

Please, write more!!!!
Erica Metcalf
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Eye for Eye Trilogy by JK Franko is a wild and stressful ride. If you enjoy crime thrillers, you'll love this!

Full disclosure: I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review during this book tour via Partners In Crime Virtual Book Tours. This did not affect my rating in any way.

Phew, this trilogy...

I have to say right off the bat, I absolutely despised every single character in this series. However, I also found them all incredibly intriguing! It was like watching a
Margaret Yelton
Nov 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Suspense/thrillers are one of my all-time favorite genres, and although I do read a lot of book in series I haven't found myself reading many trilogies. I had the opportunity to read the Eye For Eye Trilogy Box Set: Books 1-3. As I started the first book of the trilogy I really didn't know what to expect, but what followed was one of the most riveting books I have read. I found it very hard to put down, and it had so many twists and turns I didn't know if I was coming or going. As I entered into ...more
Felicia
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Talion Series

Eye for Eye
A childhood secret is the catalyst for two sets of parents to extract their own brand of vigilante justice. However, the perfect crimes aren’t so perfect and more lives are at risk when lack of trust and feelings of betrayal surround the couples.

Tooth for Tooth
There’s no such thing as a perfect murder and the karmic consequences of actions kick in doors like an L.A. SWAT team. What began in book 1 as vigilante justice/retribution has flipped to survival of the fittest
Cheryl
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-read
This Trilogy was phenomenal!! High octane reads!!! Both thrilling and chilling!! Outstanding!!!!

The research was extensive, whereas the reader will learn many things, at least I did. Lies, secrets, betrayals, friendships, and murder fill the pages. Don't let the 400 pages deter you from picking up these books because it was so captivating that the pages were turning at warp speed.

An exceptional ingenious story!!! I can honestly say that these books are in the Top 10 of my all-time reads!!!!

Thes
Joan
Nov 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am impressed with this series. Franko has managed to maintain the development of characters throughout, as new situations occurred. He introduced new characters well, weaving them into the narrative with skill. He explores the theme of choices and how they determine the course of life. He looks at the results of those choices on the characters themselves and others involved. That Franko was able to keep me reading with interest through over a thousand pages is an amazing accomplishment. Other ...more
Darcia Helle
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Eye for Eye Trilogy is a complex, realistic crime series that demands a binge-read. Just when you think you know what's about to happen, a twist will come along and knock you sideways. You'll want to set aside time to read all three books straight through, because once you start, you won't want to stop.
Linda
Oct 31, 2020
Laurie
Nov 01, 2020
J.K. Franko
Nov 03, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Audrey Stewart
Nov 14, 2020
Heather Villalpando
Nov 15, 2020

• Third Degree
  • All We Buried (Sheriff Bet Rivers #1)
  • Little Falls
  • The Wedding Crasher
  • Contempt
  • Vanishing in the Haight (Colleen Hayes, #1)
  • The Turn of the Screw
  • THE ENIGMA OF TED BUNDY: The Questions and Controversies Surrounding America’s Most Infamous Serial Killer
  • La sospecha de Sofía
  • The Murder Club (Miller Hatcher #2)
  • Bird in Hand
  • Dead Reckoning
  • Saving Grace: A Psychological Thriller
  • The Roo
  • The Ethereal Transit Society
  • El enigma de la habitación 622
  • Ripley Under Water (Ripley, #5)
  • My Sister's Grave (Tracy Crosswhite, #1)
I grew up in Texas in the seventies, and although I really wanted to go into writing and film from an early age, my parents (Cuban-American) were NOT on board.

They believed there were only three acceptable career paths for a male child: doctor, lawyer, and architect.

After a disastrous first year of college pre-Med (too much fun, not enough study), I ended up getting a BA in philosophy (not accept