Start by marking “Ship-Wrecked (Love Is..., #6)” as Want to Read:
Ship-Wrecked (Love Is..., #6)

Ship-Wrecked (Love Is..., #6)

Skye McLane is Hollywood’s newest It Girl. Between the film offers flying in and the ever-present awards buzz around her, Skye seems to have everything, until pictures of her heartthrob boyfriend cheating on her are splashed all over the internet. Heartbroken, Skye just wants to focus on her work and lick her wounds in private, but her publicist has another plan.

His name i
ebook
Published October 8th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Ship-Wrecked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ship-Wrecked

Start your review of Ship-Wrecked (Love Is..., #6)
AJ
Oct 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

This is such a cute read! A short, sweet and sexy celebrity romance with a fake-relationship set-up, I really enjoyed this one!

Up and coming actress Skye McLane has recently been spectacularly dumped by her actor boyfriend, whose is happily flaunting his new love for the whole world to see. Worried that all of the attention is making Skye look pathetically jilted, her agent has the idea to hook her up with another actor whose own reputation isn’t looking too good.

“I want to set you up
Kari Hansen
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thanks to her cheating ex-boyfriend Skye’s public persona is on a downward spiral which is starting to have a negative effect on her acting career. Her agent has the perfect solution which is a fake relationship with a fellow actor and once she meets River the feelings she has for him feel very real.

River’s off camera reputation, even if it is warranted, is affecting his popularity with directors. A fake relationship is a win-win for both of them and now the only question that remains is if thei
Mari
Oct 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Short and sweet. I've enjoyed the previous books in this series of novella ish stories This one is a cute play on ship like a couple you ship. It started as a fake showmance that became more. Skye and River started out as fake relationship made by their agents but as they get to know each other feelings developed. When a trip on an island they get pushed together because of said ship wreck. I wish this was longer but it was pleasant enough and a light read.
Ga Books LoverX
Oct 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Adorably sweet! Ship-Wrecked was a quick read but it was entertaining and fun! Fake romances are my jam and this was a good read! I wish there was a little more to it but if you are looking for unwind for a bit, this will be a good read for you!

PS: Thank you to Cassie Cross and Inkslinger PR for allowing me an advanced copy of the book to read and review honestly!
Emily Pennington
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Actress Skye McLane saw the pictures of her actor boyfriend who dumped her for his co-star, and the paparazzi is hunting her down to get some tragic reactions from her to display to the world. Her agent wants to turn their attention elsewhere, so he and another actor’s agent decide to set up a “fake” relationship to show the sweet, resilient Skye now dating the bad-boy actor, River Holloway, who had been seen in a bar fight, not the image his agent had wanted to portray. Skye and River agree to ...more
Kayla Pocernich
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Skye McLane has recently been dumped by her actor boyfriend, whose is happily flaunting his new love for the whole world to see. Worried that all of the attention is making Skye look pathetically jilted, her agent has the idea to hook her up with another actor whose own reputation isn’t looking too good. Skye is setup with River, who is also an actor, and they agree to a short-term agreement to give them some positive publicity before they go their own ways. They are both fully on board with the ...more
Valerie
Oct 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Melena Torretta
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it

Cassie Cross's Love Is series continues with another short and sweet novella.

Skye and River both need some good publicity. Skye's boyfriend cheated on her and River has se potential deals in jeopardy after paparazzi catches him in some fights. They start out their fake relationship with an end in mind, but everything changes once real feelings get involved.

Though it's a novella length the story doesn't feel like it's lacking. I could definitely see it being expanded, but it's also a nic
Kristi
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A quick read but so much story and romance within the pages. This is one of those stories that will have you smiling as you turn each page, falling in love with the characters as you get to know them and loving every part of the story. It's well written, captures your attention and pulls you from the beginning and holds you until you read the last words. Highly recommend.

BB
Oct 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
The premise of this story is interesting. Skye and River learning more about each other and falling in love, while pretending to already be in love, was a fun little journey. The author's writing style pulls you into the story and keeps you wanting more. I enjoyed this quick read very much and will definitely be checking out more from this author.

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
For a short read this sure packed so much into it. I didn't feel like I was shortchanged. The story is cute and River and Skye are just adorable but sexy. I couldn't stop smiling. I love that because it started out as a fake romance for show, they were actually able to be real with each other so their friendship was them being themselves and that progressing to lovers. It's cute!
Maja
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a short story, novella if you wish, written in the first person point of view, which is always a deal breaker for me. This was an amazing story. If you like to read about stars, and one that is about to become that but is in trouble and needs help, this is the story for you. 5 stars.

Evy Schiettecatte
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! It’s entertaining, fun and romantic.
I love the chemistry between River and Skye, first it’s pretended but it grows on them and nothing’s more pretended but very real! They make a very cute couple.
This was a great read!

Elvira
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I found I enjoyed this well written storyline. The characters are great and engaging and kept me entertained throughout the pages.

Laurie
Elena
Oct 12, 2020
Cristina
Oct 24, 2020

• The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1)
  • When the Stars Fall (Lost Stars #1)
  • Boo in the Night (Hot Halloween Nights #7)
  • Sloane (Black Shadow Security, #1)
  • Return Billionaire to Sender (Billionaires of Manhattan #5)
  • Crash Into You (Dare With Me #1)
  • Staying Warm
  • Rifts & Refrains (Hush Note, #2)
  • Painting the Lines (Ace of Hearts, #1)
  • Out of Love
  • Lies & Lullabies (Hush Note, #1)
  • Interception (Hard Chargers, #2)
  • Reforming Kent (The Kennedy Boys #10)
  • East End (Hear No Evil Trilogy, #1)
  • Warmaidens (Gravemaidens, #2)
  • Trick or Eat (The Hunky Halloween Series)
  • Trust you...not!
  • 'Tis the Season for Love: A Charity Boxset
Cassie Cross is a Maryland native and a romantic at heart, who lives outside of Baltimore with her two dogs and a closet full of shoes. Cassie’s fondness for swoon-worthy men and strong women are the inspiration for most of her stories, and when she’s not busy writing a book, you’ll probably find her eating takeout and indulging in her love of 80′s sitcoms.