Jump to ratings and reviews

Fairytale Christmas

Fairylights, mistletoe and cozy nights by the fire…

Delve into this spellbinding Fairytale Christmas set full of enchanting romance, festive fun and more excitement than anything you’d find in your Christmas stocking.

Come on a sleigh ride through worlds of wonder and wrap yourself up in these brand new fairytale retellings, written by Amazon best selling and award winning authors in this magical limited edition collection.

Sixteen incredible authors, fifteen brand new retellings, Prince Charming, fairytale balls and a partridge in a pear tree. All wrapped up and ready to read.

Kindle Edition

First published November 1, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Amanda Marin

8 books319 followers
When Amanda was a child, her father traveled frequently for business, always bringing her back a book as a present. Whether she was getting lost in the pages of a tale about far-away knights, girls with supernatural powers, or kindly giants, she was quickly hooked on stories. Nowadays, she writes books of her own.

Amanda lives in the northeastern United States with her family and pet poodle, Snickers. She is a fan of Starbucks lattes, sleeping late, and books with characters that make you go "aww."

www.amandamarinwrites.com
www.facebook.com/amandamarinwrites
www.instagram.com/amarinwrites

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
6,823 reviews57 followers
November 5, 2020
❄️❄️ONE DELIGHTFUL JOURNEY❄️❄️
The Snow Queens Daughter by Serene Conneeley
Fantastic! Serene doesn't miss a beat with this incredibly spun wonder, serving up some fearsome facts, wicked tactics and callous actions, hooking you from the start and holding tight till the last sentence, launching this spinning jewel to a whole new level. Toss in captivating drama, riveting intrigue, disarming secrets, trembling truths, swirling suspense and tantalizing encounters, propelling this baby to life brilliantly. The attraction and chemistry glides with such perfection, drawing you deeper, kicking this baby into the eye of the storm, slamming it into a tailspin with a mind-blowing culmination. The characters are complex, genuine and realistic with traits and qualities that balance and blend, with amazing depth and diversity and enough spice to add an extra kick to the mix. Throw in 100% on point realism, raising the stakes with such graphic scenarios that are so colorfully descriptive and vividly detailed its like you're living it with them instead of on the sidelines. Incredible job Serene, thanks for sharing this little guy with us.

Lady Or Maid by Emily Deadly
Fabulous! Emily hit the ground running with tantalizing, sensational, incredibly composed delight, handing out some holiday cheer, seasonal emotions and daring delight, hooking you from the start and reeling you in for the duration, propelling this jewel to a whole new level. Observing the separate struggles and heart soaring triumphs, noting the dramatic twists and intricate turns, testing our characters in ways they could have never envisioned, bursting this baby to life flawlessly. The characters, interactions and charged atmosphere along with qualities and traits that add depth and diversity, transform into genuine charismatic personalities. The scenes are abundantly descriptive with colorful details that blend and flow, creating a majestic backdrop that's so rich and lively it feels as though you were transported to ground zero with them. Fabulous job Emily, thanks for sharing this little guy with us.

I haven't had the privilege to read this entire anthology, but given the many talented authors contributing this has be one incredible gift to receive. Thanks guys for this special endeavor.
Profile Image for Jackie (readingwordsmith).
80 reviews16 followers
Synopsis:
Winter Flame is a short fantasy novella based on two fairytale 🧚🏼‍♀️ stories: The Little Match Girl 👧🏻 and The Princess 👑 and the Pea. It’s about a short adventure this girl goes on, on her way to town to try to earn some money 💰.

This review is for Winter Flame by K.A. Last.

Spoiler-Free Review:
This story was so short, it was only a little over 60 pages. So, I’ll keep my review brief. The story is adorable 😍, I absolutely fell in love with Ember and Rhys in the limited amount of time we got with them. I’d definitely love to read another story or stories that feature these characters again. They were just heartwarming ❤️.

I thought the story was just an adorable little novella, perfect for winter ❄️ and christmas 🎄 time! I read it in the span of a few hours just a couple of days ago, it was a quick and adorable read. I mean, don’t expect anything too groundbreaking or profund for this short, little novella. But, it was pretty cute 😊.

I felt like Rhys did wrong Ember in the story, but, it was resolved well and I was happy with the conclusion. As states above, this is a The Little Match Girl and The Princess and the Pea retelling, but I’m not sure how accurate or close of a retelling it was. I love myself a good fairytale retelling, and I have read quite a few fairytale stories. However, I haven’t read those two yet. You’ll just have to read Winter Flame for yourself to find out!

Rating: 4/5 ⭐️
Genre: YA Fantasy, Romance
Author: K.A. Last
Profile Image for Lacy.
620 reviews44 followers
December 10, 2020
Reign of Holly: Amanda Marin
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

I will read anything Amanda writes no matter the genre, plot, or length. The longer the better, tbh. Reign of Holly is absolutely no exception. In fact, please give us a trilogy of Holly after that ending please and thank you. 🥺 Reign of Holly is a retelling of Sleeping Beauty meets The Christmas Carol with a Fae twist. If you have never picked up anything by Amanda this would be the perfect time. Less than 70 pages, this bite size novella packs the Holiday feels of Hallmark Christmas movie.

Fairytale Academy: Majanka Verstraete
🎄🎄🎄

In true fairytale fashion, Fairytale Academy is full of cheesiness and instalove. Fairytale Academy is basically another installment of Disney Channel's Descendants set during Christmas. It was a fun short story but we were promised a Christmas Ball and didn't receive it. We also didn't find out who the real villain is.

I read through and/or skimmed the other stories. These two were the ones that stuck out to me the most.
Profile Image for Jaclyn Roche.
Author 4 books293 followers
November 4, 2020
I loved the story of Snooze or Lose by Jude Cocaigne it's a great sleeping beauty/sleepy dwarf retelling that has interesting twists and turns to keep you guessing right to the end. The author writes a beautiful new tale based off of a few favorite classics. You're sure to be pleased with the world building and well developed characters. Excellent read for a chilly night by the fire!
600 reviews12 followers
November 4, 2020
This review is for three books in this collection: Winter Flame by K. A. Last; The Snow Queen’s Daughter by Serene Conneeley; and Lady or Maid by Emily Deady.

In Winter Flame K. A. Last combines two fairy tales into one but gives a twist to The Princess and the Pea. The other is The Little Match Girl which I’ve enjoyed ever since I first heard it many years ago. You will need some kleenex handy I can assure you while reading this story!

The Snow Queen’s Daughter by Serene Conneeley tells a story I had not heard before. The Snow Queen’s daughter asked her friend to help her meet a boy but her friend refused because she liked the boy herself and in anger the queen’s daughter used magic that changed her friend. The daughter then withdrew and it wasn’t until the kindness of a stranger who saw her in a different light than she saw herself caused the magical change she inflicted on her friend to be reversed so that it never happened.

Lady or Maid by Emily Deady is a retelling of The Goose Girl. The daughter of a king and queen is invited to live in the castle of her father’s close friend who is the king over her father’s kingdom as well upon the untimely death of both of her parents. She and her maid change places but the maid won’t change back when asked to by the true daughter of the king’s best friend. Things are resolved satisfactorily, however, in the end.

These three stories are excellent stories to curl up with and read by a cozy fire on a cold winter’s day as you transport yourself into the stories you’re reading.
I dare say the other stories which I haven’t read are probably just as good so I would encourage you to pick up this book and let the magic of fairytales rekindle that warm glow you had when you first read these stories or had them read to you by your mother or loved one growing up.

Let yourself be transported back to a simpler time when he pressures of daily living didn’t exist for you.
One is never too old to not pick up a book of fairytales and rediscover the magic within their pages. Let them be the escape from the doom and gloom of the news and other pressures which can drag one down. Escape into the stories where goodness is within everyone if they but look for it and
see themselves as others see them and have the courage to also stand up for themselves when need be. A good philosophy to follow in our everyday lives I would suggest!
Profile Image for Lorena.
571 reviews12 followers
October 25, 2020
I love Christmas stories and fairy tale retellings and was excited at the prospect of an entire boxset of Christmas fairy tales. This review is based solely on Winter Flame by K. A. Last, because that’s the only story in this collection that I have had a chance to read so far. Winter Flame is the fifth story in K.A. Last’s Happily Ever After series of reimagined fairy tales. Each story stands alone, so they can be enjoyed in any order.

This is a sweet, clean romance in which Last puts her own unique spin on The Match Girl and The Princess and the Pea. I really liked how Last re-envisioned these two fairy tales to create an original holiday romance. The story alternates between Ember and Prince Rhys’s points of view. I liked Prince Rhys, but I found Ember a bit frustrating. She’s polite and kind to others, but she has very low self-esteem and makes foolish choices. I liked the plot and kept reading because I was curious to see what would happen next, but I wasn’t invested in seeing the romance succeed.

Assuming this is typical of the stories in this collection, I look forward to reading them all. Give this a try if you enjoy fairy tale retellings or clean romantic fantasies aimed at the young adult market.

I received an ARC from the author via BookFunnel, and I volunteered to provide an honest review.
Profile Image for Vivaciouslybree.
19 reviews5 followers
November 1, 2020
My review is for "The Snow Queen’s Daughter" which is just one of the stories in this beautiful looking book.

I don’t know much about the original author of the Snow Queen, Hans Christian Anderson but this little short story definitely sparks my curiosity to read it one day.

“The Snow Queen’s Daughter” written by Australian author Serene Conneeley and is just one of the 15 wonderful stories featured in a Christmassy collective of reimagined fairytales called "Fairytale Christmas" and has been released just in time for this festive season in Ebook form.

I enjoyed this novelette a lot because it contained art and painting as a couple of the characters passions which I enjoyed and it also carried a lovely message about following your true path in life, being your true self and doing what you love.

I really enjoyed this warm and cozy retelling.Its such a beautiful, charming read. I wouldn't mind reading the rest of the book now.
Profile Image for Danni Parry.
2 reviews1 follower
For Serene Conneeley's story The Snow Queen's Daughter
What can I say about the snow queen's daughter, other then i found the story intriguing, magical and sucked me in from the first page, I was so fascinated by what would happen next the concept of the time loop. that I finished the book within two days.
I enjoy the witty and entertaining dynamic between Astrid and Finn. epically the romance and how they could inspire each other to follow their passions

I would highly recommend if you enjoy a book with thrilling twists and an unexpected ending.
Profile Image for OldBird.
1,520 reviews
December 7, 2020
I always find anthologies difficult to review because there are story types I love and others I don't care for. I am not a big fan of contemporary YA romance or anything overly hormonal/sarcastic, so I preferred not to read those kinds of stories. There were quite a few more in this vein than I'd anticipated, and it wasn't always aparant until having partially read the tale. I wasn't expecting it to be so heavily YAish, so was a bit saddened by that.

I was also a bit saddened that the fairytale retellings here were really only incidentally Christmas-related rather than it being important to how the story was reworked (a ball becomes a "Christmas" ball for example). I was looking for something to lift my mood as December fills me with dread and despair, but I'm not sure many of these were really seasonal tales as such. They're more winter-themed than Yule-centric.

There were a few that I liked what they tried to do, Christmassy or otherwise. Yes, I'm a nitpicker so there are questions I had about them, but I guess that's the nature of short stories - not enough time! I wish they could have been fleshed out a little more.

Reign of Holly
Retelling: Sleeping Beauty x A Christmas Carol
Genre: Fantasy
The writing is really good, and the world building for a short story is amazing - I wish there had been more! Especially around how I liked what it tried to do with mixing up these two ideas (and that it wasn't a romance!) but it felt like too much tried to fit in to so short a story Regardless, I love the author's writing style as it really drew me in.

Fairytale Academy
Retelling: N/a - fairtale character mash-up; think Disney's Descendants
Genre: Contemporary magical YA fantasy (tiny bit of hormonal romance)
Very YA-ish, narrated by a bratty princess. I wanted to like it more, but it didn't quite live up to its promise Felt too much like a series teaser and not enough like a stand alone story. It is a fun premise of the kids of heroes and villains sent to finishing school together, just a bit... YAish in style for my preference.

Forest of Frosted Sugar Plums
Retelling: Snow White meets St Nicholas(ish)
Genre: Contemporary magical YA fantasy (tiny bit of romance)
A weird crossover, but it works. I liked the writing style - it took a second to get used to as it's quite quirky but it sets the fantasy tone. It tries to be different from the source material by twisting the fairytale up with a kind of foklore feel. A satisfying HFN to the romance, but other things left open.

Lady or Maid
Retelling: Goose Girl
Genre: YA fantasy romance
A nice retelling that doesn't stick too much to the script, good writing and a sweet romance. Minor nitpick about the plot and a little bit TMI with some world building than needed for a short story I liked the writing style as it's very easy to read.

Winter Flame
Retelling: The Little Match Girl x Princess and the Pea
Genre: YA fantasy romance
Really nicely written fantasy romance with original twists. A tad on the insta-love side but fun and different. The resolution of the pea test confused me just a bit. The writing style really drew me in.

The Winter Swan
Retelling: The Swan Princess
Genre: YA fantasy romance
Layabout prince meets swan. Insta-love. It's a pretty straightforward version of the original story. I didn't really notice any Christmas (there's a ball as per the original story, but nothing to make it a Christmas one), and didn't really get the character motivations for doing the things they did. Nice enough for what it is, but it's one that I really wish had been given more time to flesh out the character of the prince.

My rating is about the overall anthology not being quite what I'd expected, and I guess in the end quite a lot of it really wasn't my cup of tea.
2,010 reviews5 followers
Review for The Snow Queen's Daughter by Serene Conneeley

A fairy tale with hard lessons. Astrid is lonely. Finn is unsatisfied with his life. She fears her mom's meddling has tainted the relationship. A story full of teen angst. Delightfully done.

Entertaining. Happily Ever After. Romantic. Scary. Tear-jerker. Twisted. Unpredictable. Wonderful characters.

I received a copy of this book as a gift from the author. This is my honest review.
1,046 reviews5 followers
WINTER FLAME by K.A. Last
“Winter Flame” is a fun reimagining of “The Little Match Girl” and “The Princess and the Pea” combined to create an original fun read. Ember is a sweet, smart, and strong-willed young woman that is the perfect role model for this tale. Rhys is sort of a disappointment and should be a stronger man than the one portrayed. All in all, this is an entertaining read and one that I truly recommend.
I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily
Profile Image for Susan.
1,222 reviews1 follower
November 2, 2020
This review is for Winter Flame by K. A. Last. and I enjoyed it so much I will go back and read all the stories in this anthology when time allows. A retelling of The Little Match girl mixed with The Princess and the Pea was heartwarming and enjoyable. I can highly recommend this story.
870 reviews4 followers
November 2, 2020
I read The Snow Queens Daughter by Serene Conneeley.
And I absolutely loved it.
Couldn't put it down. I highly recommend reading it.
Profile Image for Jessica Kimbel.
698 reviews6 followers
November 1, 2020
This review is for Winter Flame by K.A. Last.

Winter Flame is a beautiful, uplifting and inspiring read perfect for the holiday season. I've read many of Ms Last's reimagined fairytales, and I think this might be my favorite. The characters are perfect without being too much and I didn't want it to end.
Profile Image for Louisa.
574 reviews58 followers
November 1, 2020
Winter Flame by K.A Last - A beautifully written tale that's a retelling mix of the Little match girl and The Princess and the Pea. I love Ember feisty resilient and Rhys kindness to Ember when she's a stranger and continues as he gets to know her more. Will Ember prove that despite the fact she's a daughter of a match stick maker she is worth on the Princes hand. don't wait to find out
1,259 reviews4 followers
November 1, 2020
This is a review for Winter Flame by K. A. Last. What a great edition to a fantastic series. I loved this and the characters come to life within it. Fairytales are a favorite read of mine and Winter is now on my top ten. ❤️. 📚. 👍. I received a arc and volunteer to review this book.
Profile Image for Sarah.
1 review
November 8, 2020
(Reviewing The Snow Queen's Daughter by Serene Conneeley)

A sweet and evocative reimagining of Hans Christian Anderson's "The Snow Queen". I thoroughly enjoyed it and am very much looking forward to the extended novella length release!
Profile Image for Jo Durand.
19 reviews
November 4, 2020
I read Serene Conneeley's The Snow Queen's Daughter and I loved it! The descriptions of the scenery were so detailed, I could imagine standing in the corner watching the scenes unfolding and feeling the emotions of the characters. Can't wait to see how Serene's treat her next fairytale. I am now ordering the whole collection as well.
Profile Image for Ragna.
152 reviews
December 29, 2020
Reign of Holly by Amanda Marin (3 stars): A retelling of a Christmas Carol. The imagery was interesting, but the plot was less engaging than I would have liked.

A Christmas Frog Leaping For Live by Audrey Rich: Too teenagey, didn’t finish.

Shrinking Cin by EL George: Too sad and teenagey, didn’t finish.

Fairytale Academy by Majanka Verstraedt (4 stars): Intriguing if this is part of a series. The world building is unique, but the ending is incomplete, leading me to wonder if there is more. If there is, I will happily read it!

Forest of Frost Sugared Plums and Poisoned Apples by Vivienne Hart (3 stars): A unique retelling of Snow White. I enjoyed it, but the end was unusual to me and I'm still not sure how I like it.

Snooze or Lose by Jude Cocaigne (4 stars): Very odd story about semi-gods saving the world. Parts were funny, but it fell a little flat for me. I think a teenager would love it.

Lady or Maid by Emily Deady (4.5 stars): I quite enjoyed this retelling of the Goose Girl. It is well-told and I have loved everything I've read from Emily Deady. I look forward to reading the future book that will continue the story of the main character.

Winter Flame by K.A. Last (4 stars): Very well-written if a bit unbelievable. I will look into the other books this author has written. My only complaint is the moral of the story, which is that it is wrong to wish for your own happiness. I wholeheartedly disagree and believe that people may (and should) wish for their own happiness as much as they want as long as they do not wish for others' unhappiness.

King of Ice and Time by J.R. Castle (2 stars): Very sad even though the end is happy-ish. Definitely made a grey day greyer.

The Winter Swan by Samantha Bell (3 stars): I found the hero very annoying and his transformation is not believable. The story would have been better had it been fleshed out more.

Jewel of Mine by Diana Dawn (4 stars): Cute (but quite sad at the beginning) retelling of Snow White. I will look into more tales by this author.

The Road Past Winter by Kat Parrish (4 stars): This tale read more like a folktale while still (of course) having a modern style. I enjoyed it a lot and will look more for tales by this author.

The Snow Queen's Daughter by Serene Conneeley (2.5 stars): I didn't enjoy this story, but I may have enjoyed it more if I were a teenager. The romance was immature and the resolution too quick and unexplained.
Profile Image for Susan Lyttek.
Author 7 books29 followers
December 16, 2020
Get it for the first story

The Reign of Holly by Amanda Marin is amazing. I would buy a copy of it to have it permanently. I already reread it and would do so again. It is a clever cross between Sleeping Beauty and the Christmas Carol with Good King Wenceslas overtones. Geraldine is a compassionate queen but she grew up in the neighboring country where her brother rules as king. She is good and means well for her adopted kingdom, but her mistake of cursing her niece could have intense repercussions, hence the ghosts showing her past, present and future. Even realizing which stories were the foundation, the end is both satisfying and surprising. Read it!
I also liked Lady or Maid which was a combo of Robin Hood and Goose Girl, and Jewel of Mine which was a mix if Snow White and Red Riding Hood. A couple of the stories were too focused on teen life for my taste. A couple of others felt formulaic. Still others grabbed my attention to start (like the retelling of East of Sun West of Moon) but ended either too fast or in some other way that wasn't satisfying.
Still, Reign of Holly is one of the best short stories/mini novellas that I have read in a long time. Read it!
Profile Image for Sarah.
5 reviews
November 1, 2020
This is a review of Forest of Frost: Sugared Plums and Poisoned Apples by Vivienne Hart

What a charming take on some of our favorite fairy tales. Ms. Hart spins a delightful retelling and blending of several classics. The language is engaging, “As appealing and perilous as poisoned pie.”, and the goodness of the princess and other beloved favorites brings us a message of love and contentment at a time when that message is sorely needed. The descriptions of the Queen and her world remind us that a cold heart and a frosty demeanor are no match for a hot, bubbling dinner shared with friends while the blizzard screams outside. I like a happy ending to my fairy tales and when I also get a little twist and surprise that is my kind of story.

31 reviews
November 2, 2020
I enjoyed reading this anthology. The Authors' involved are genuinely skilled and have laid out a feast for the imagination. I ended each story with a smile firmly settled on my face. Although all the authors were talented, there were two that stood out to me by virtue of the way they took the known tale and turned it into something quite special. First of these is J.R.Castle and her offering of "King of Ice and Time." You will never look at Jack Frost the same way again. Only a short distance behind is the Fairytale Academy by Majanka Verstraedt. If there is a prize for surprise endings it would go to this story. Further, the tale had a surprising warm feel to it throughout. I could easily say something positive about each of the stories, but I do not wish to spoil your experience. I hope they do this again next year.
1,403 reviews5 followers
November 11, 2020
I received ARCs for two stories in this collection. The first is Forest of Frost by Vivienne Hart

This short story is an entertaining mash-up of different fairy tales (sleeping beauty, snow white, the snow queen) and legends and myths (yuletide magic, St. Nicholas, Santa Claus). A young princess (17 YO) is trapped in an ice-bound world at the mercy of her cruel step-mother after her father the king dies. All she wishes for is freedom. This story encompasses her efforts to escape and the adventures and dangers that ensue. I won't give any more details, because I don't want to give spoilers, but there is a wish, wish-granter, elves, kings, attempted murder, enchanted sleep, and other fairy tale aspects. There is no romance or enchanted kiss (sorry, no prince charming), but there is a HFN ending.

This second story I read is Reign of Holly by Amanda Marin

This story is an intriguing mash-up of Sleeping Beauty, Dickens A Christmas Carol, the film Maleficent, and some forest witchcraft or spellcraft. It was sometimes hard to decide who was the villain here as the heroine does some pretty mean things. The story has sibling rivalry, betrayal, a curse, holiday spirits, a beautiful young princess, and lessons learned. There is also a love story buried in here, too. I found the story very interesting and engaging, but I have a few complaints. One, not every character has a resolution. There is still a traitor running loose at the end. Second, I wanted to know more about the forest folk and their magic. A great story, but with some loose ends.

I received a free copy of these stories via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
831 reviews14 followers
November 4, 2020
I've only read The King of Ice and Time from this collection. Although King of Ice and Time is not in the genres that I normally read, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a mix of a fairy tale retelling with the legend of Jack Frost. It's a quick, but thoroughly satisfying read. The North Wind is a kind and wise friend to Jack Frost. Jack had some learning to do. The winter images that are painted are beautiful and may make you shiver just a bit. I would recommend this story to lovers of fairy tales, to clean romance readers, and to readers that love Christmas stories. I intend to read more by Ms. Castle as I like how her writing flows and how well her characters are developed.
I received a complimentary copy. I chose to write a review and share my opinion of this winter tale.
Profile Image for Fran.
685 reviews10 followers
November 1, 2020
this was not bad but I feel like they tried to add to many different stories/legends in to short a story. If they had expanded, turned it into a novel, it might have worked better, but I counted at least 3 fairytales and 2 versions of Christmas legends...at least. That is a lot of ground to cover for a short story. Premise was interesting but not enough actual writing to cover everything they shoved in. Flesh it into a novel and I think it would be dynamite.

218 reviews
December 27, 2020
This is a review of Reign of Holly: A Sleeping Beauty Tale that is part of this anthology. This was a really well written and interesting retelling of Sleeping beauty. Despite being a novella the characters and situations are well thought out and portrayed very well. It was an enjoyable read with a few twists along the way and no loose ends! I received a free copy of the book and this is my voluntary and honest review.

Profile Image for Carlynne Toomey.
457 reviews3 followers
November 2, 2020
This review is for Snooze or Lose, one story in the Anthology. This was a great Christmas story. I love reading Christmas themed stories and this one was full of well developed characters, a cool story line and great writing. I highly recommend this story and if the others in the book are like this one, you can't go wrong!

2,430 reviews
November 2, 2020

This was a wonderful anthology of stories but this is a review for The Winter Flame by K. A. Last. It is a retelling of the The Little Match Girl and The Princess and the Pea. It has Ember and Prince Rhys meeting and getting to know e h other. She’s fiesty and he kind as he gets to know her. But can she prove that she’s worthy of being with a Prince? I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Profile Image for Marge.
74 reviews5 followers
Read
November 10, 2020
This Review of Fairytale Christmas is specifically for the book Jewel of Mine by Diana Dawn, and is by farone of the best short stories I’ve read in a long time. Yeah, I know...you're thinking Snow White was pretty simple and how could anyone make it better. Diana dawn did! Taking the simple premise and mixing in whole new elements made this story totally new again! Don't take my word for it. Read it for yourself! You'll end the story with a big smile on your face!
660 reviews6 followers
November 16, 2020
Winter Flame by KA Last
Have you ever wished for a version of The Little Match Girl where she is found before she freezes? Or a version of The Princess and the Pea where the pea measures the tenderness of the princess' heart, and not her skin? If so, this is the story for you! Last has written a beautiful wintertime fairytale that captures all the wonder and magic of these two tales and mashes them into a beautiful sweet romance.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 36 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.