Start by marking “The Leopard's Witchy Mate (Magic and Mayhem Universe / The Mayhem Crew Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Leopard's Witchy Mate (Magic and Mayhem Universe / The Mayhem Crew Book 1)

The Leopard's Witchy Mate

(Mayhem Crew #1)

A Witch With A Broken Heart.

A Shifter With A Haunted Past.

A Deadly Adversary out to Destroy Them.

Home is where you make It…

A Beautifully Broken Soul... Noelle York had fought to stay alive, hoping she'd someday be reunited with her family, even when each day was filled with nothing but pain and agony. Some girls dream of a knight in shining armor, but she dreamt of runn
Kindle Edition
Published October 26th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Leopard's Witchy Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Leopard's Witchy Mate

Start your review of The Leopard's Witchy Mate (Magic and Mayhem Universe / The Mayhem Crew Book 1)
Rhonda
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I would love to live inside Elle Boon's head for a week to watch her tell these stories. She's so good at it. Noelle has had a rough start to life but Ridge is there for her. The story had me turning the pages as fast as I could read. I loved the connection between them and it was great to see Noelle come into her own. Drama, mystery and danger, this story has all the feels. I love the Mayhem crew and can't wait for more!!!
Victoria pearce
Oct 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ridge and Noelle were a great match. I was glad to see her grow a back bone where her sister was concerned. No one should be treated that way by anyone. Love their chemistry and zelda is such a great character. Reminds me of jenna x
Maureen Ames
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Leopard's Witchy Mate is a paranormal romance by Elle Boon. This read while being the normal witty and whimsical read that Elle is known for, also has a very sick and twisted underlying story. Noelle is a witch who has been ripped away from her family at a very young age, by a sick and twisted man who do horrendous experiments to her over many years. Ridge is the alpha of the Mayhem Crew of panther shifters. One night when Noelle walks into Ridge's bar, Mayhem Howl, for a bachelorette party ...more
Rebecca Whaley
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in a new series by Elle and I absolutely ate it up. Elle's writing style is awesome! I love the amazing characters and the storyline makes me laugh out loud and cry. I couldn't have asked for a better story during this Halloween month!
Carolyn Spence
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"No take-backs." That's what Ridge says to Noelle. It's a short but explosive connection between the two. I loved the interaction with the Mayhem club and their comebacks. The entertainment provided by the author in this short story is by far exceptional. I am never disappointed when I read one of Ms. Boon's books, be it a novella or a full length story. "Zelda the scary witch." That's a great nickname as well, and kudos for knowing about the red bottom shoes.

I voluntarily reviewed this book.
Kelley Freeman-Hopkins
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. It is very well written. Once Noelle is free for her 10 year kidnapping can she find a "normal" live but then she meets Ridge an Alpha Leopard of the Mayhem Crew. They are mates and they both know it. But Noelle sister wants her powers. Can they find love or not. A must read.
Stacy Gragg
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Ridge and the Mayhem Crew are back but this time it's Ridge who gets his forever mate!
Feeling guilty for what happened to her sister and her friends Noelle York reluctantly agreed to be her older sisters Maid of honor and with that duty she is obligated to attend the bachelorette party.
Ridge Jackson, the Alpha of the Mayhem Crew and older brother to Torrance who we met in The Lion's Witchy Mate.
When these two lock eyes on each other it's instant attraction!
Lot's of growling, chemistry, a
Brandi
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a great book.

Lots of story in a short book. Noelle was captive of a mad scientist. When she finally escape, she has a chance meeting the a leopard alpha. Ridge sees a woman destined to be his mate.

Love how these two get together!
Carol Capper
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book -- couldn't put it down until I had finished it!
Noelle is a witch who was captured at a young age and held for years against her will, Ridge is a leopard shifter and alpha of the Mayhem Crew. (There are so many great characters in the Mayhem crew I will have to buy more books in this series.)
My heart went out to Noelle with all she went through during captivity and afterwards, she has two familiars, Maine Coon cats Mr. Fatfat and Mrs. Noseby - would love a scene where
Beth Schafer
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story starts out with Noelle, who was kidnapped at 12 then experiment on for 10 years. When she finds out that her sister and friends had also been kidnapped, she fights to get them all out alive. Two years later, she meets Ridge, who is the Alpha of his Mayhem crew.

Fate has some interesting surprises and twists for these two. You will love seeing Noelle’s confidence group while Ridge helps her see her worth. One of the surprises to this story is you need to buy it to see what happens. Enj
Stacy J.
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Noelle and Ridge were a fun couple to read about.

I felt so bad for Noelle in this book. At the start of the book she's in a bad place. I did enjoy watching her grow in this book and become the woman she was always meant to be. Noelle was a kind and wonderful person who just wanted to be loved and needed. I loved watching her confidence grow in each chapter and having her realize her true potential and worth.

Ridge was a fun character to read about. He was the alpha of
Madeleine
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story a lot. Though Noelle has gone through a lot in her young life from being kidnapped and being experimented on. This story still has lots of funny laugh out loud moments. Ridge is in for some surprises if he thinks Noelle is all sweet and meek because she’s fierce when it comes to protecting those she loves. But when troubles comes a knocking it will take all the power that Ridge and Noelle have to defeat it and win.
Carolyn Brown
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: completed
Kidnapped at the young age of 12 and being tortured and experimented on, for ten years, had Noelle hoping for death. But when she finds her tormentor had taken her sister and her friends she fought to get them all out alive.
Two years later Noelle realizes her older sister is not who she remember and she was now living a verbally emotional hell. G
At her sister’s bachelorette party she see a man that she can’t take her eyes off of. But what happens next?? Well you have to read and fall in love wit
Carmen  Torres
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After being held captive for years she’s free. But something isn’t right. Noelle was settling in Assjacket. Ridge was the Alpha of his Mayhem
crew. He was happy being alone. Ah but the Fates had other plans for this leopard. When he scents the most delicious scent ever His Mate! Now that they have found each other will they be able too fight the evil stalking Noelle? How close the evil is? Elle Boon I want more. Phenomenal read!
Dawn Baarts
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Leopard's Witchy Mate is a new book in the Magic and Mayhem universe. This book features Ridge from the Lion's Witchy Mate and Noelle, a witch who is still coming to terms with finally being set free. This book was wonderful, the author does an amazing job describing the character's emotions. I really enjoyed reading this book!
G
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Noelle York, Witch,  has a heckuva way to go at the hands of Dr. Remdezevier, an evil, evil man and Ridge Jackson,  Leopard Shifter Alpha of the Mayhem Crew is exactly what she needs to leave all of the horror behind her.  Their story is fun and whimsical and a great, quick read.  There's surprises galore and action too. If you're in need of a fast paced read this is the perfect book.
Wioletta
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Noelle was kidnapped when she was 12 and held captive for 10years. She was experimented on and tortured during those years.
When she was free, her family moved to little town, where she will start her life over.

This story is awesome, the witches, the shifters, crazy humans, everything is in it.

Loved, loved The Leopard's Witchy Mate.
Mary Boehm
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Noelle and Ridge meet up under circumstances that came from her past and her family. They hook up and talk and then he takes her to his home .
Jessica lynn Gormley
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Elle Boon always tells a story that is fun and interesting. The Leopard’s Witch Mate actually mixed the best of both worlds … suspense and fun. A bitch, a witch and a leopard walk into a wedding. Sound interesting? Well, it was.

I love how Elle Boon puts a story together. Right from the start of this story, she drew me in. She had me guessing where the story was going and how Ridge and Noelle would work things out. It was tricky but they did and Elle truly had me invested in the story until the e
Ann
Oct 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Interesting and fast-paced. Noelle was kidnapped, held captive, and tortured for years. When she was unexpectedly freed, all she wanted was a quiet place to heal, learn about the abilities she discovered during her captivity, and live in peace. Ridge is a leopard shifter and alpha of the Mayhem Crew. He's enjoying the single life and running his bar. When he meets Noelle, he knows she's it for him. Unfortunately, Noelle's past isn't quite done torturing her yet.

Zaniness abounds in this story. T
Sydney M Neblett
Your time will come

This author has a flair for romance that calls to my heart. She manages to mix hard core biker with loving mate and achieves a result that soothes my rebel soul. This witch might have had terrible tween years, but the Goddess is looking out for her lost child. The author did an amazing job of having her find her center once she met her alpha man. I love how the alpha is taken by surprise, but fully embraces his mate once he smells her. And the intensity of danger and betrayal
Schellie
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Witchy Leopards!

Yay! I was so excited to hear that Ridge was getting his HEA after getting to know him in Tor and Thadd’s book! That grumpy Alpha got exactly what he deserved and needed in Noelle! This was a great story of overcoming the fear of captivity and moving on with your life, even when others don’t want you to.
Noelle and Ridge were perfectly made for each other, and they are a steamy, sexy pair for sure! I can’t wait to read the next story in this Magic and Mayhem World! Check out this
Crystal
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kidnapped and help prisoner for years, Noelle finally gets free and starts to find her new normal in life. Just in time for her sister's wedding. Ridge is the owner of bar where they have the bachelorette party. Sparks fly for these two. Noelle has the patience of a saint when it comes to her sister and friends. So glad to see her stand up for herself when she did. I really liked getting to know some of Ridge's crew members, and hope to see more of them in the future.
Vanessa Lawford
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and couldn't put it down.

It was interesting from the beginning until the end. I only wish it was longer.

An ARC was kindly provided in exchange for a honest and voluntary review fom Sweet Treats Book Blog.
Kathy Wideman
This book is part of the Magic and Mayhem Universe. Noelle York has been through a lot. She was kidnapped and held captive for many many years. Now she is trying her best to cope with what happened and what she did. Ridge is alpha of his crew. He is everything you expect an alpha to be and act. They meet while Noelle is attending her sister’s bachelorette party at his bar. Ridge’s leopard knows right away that she meant to be there’s. They have an instant connection. Ridge doesn’t know about her ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just love this author’s work!! She writes fun and quirky stories with some serious undertones in them. Ridge finds his mate in the most unexpected place and she is not a leopard which he always felt as the alpha he would be paired with a leopard. Noelle has just escaped a mad scientist that held her for 10 years and her Witchy magic is very unpredictable. When they lock eyes across the crowded bar it’s instant attraction and a lot of growling and purring on Ridge’s end. I love the Mayhem Crew ...more
Lynne Garlick
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness Batman

If you have read The Lion's Wtchy Mate, you will have met Ridge. He is an alpha and very protective of his sister Torrance, but since she moved to Texas with her mate he has been kept busy with his crew.
Noelle has been through hell and is going through her when she first sets eyes on Ridge. Her sister's hen party! And he sister and friends are anything but friendly.
Ridge sensed his true mate, but can this be right?!! There's so much to this story and it had me on the edge of s
M
Nov 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Noelle has had a very rough childhood. She has been on her own now for a few years and she meets Ridge at the bar he owns. Ridge is the alpha of his crew and knows Noelle is his mate immediately. She is very skittish so he tries not to push her to fast. Will this leopard and his witch be able start a relationship while trying to outrun the danger that is stalking them? I really enjoyed this second story in the world of the leopards.
Stacy Hartley
Oct 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book. A short book with a lot going on. Kidnappings, experiments family drama. It's emotional, there is humor. The story flows and keeps you interested from start to finish.
I was given an advanced reader copy and I voluntarily leave this review.

• A Cursed All Hallows' Eve: A Limited Edition Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, and Reverse Harem Halloween Themed Collection
  • Her Chosen Protector: Navy SEAL Romance (Night Storm Book 3)
  • Lawson & Jill (Night Storm Legacy #1)
  • Wicked Relations (Magic and Mayhem Universe / Wicked Series Book 6)
  • That Rex Gotta Roar: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Maidens of Mayhem, #4)
  • Holden's Resurrection (Gemini Group #6)
  • Magical Midlife Invasion (Leveling Up, #3)
  • Guardian's Grace (Dark Protectors, #12)
  • Doc (Ruthless Kings MC, #7)
  • Too Hexy For Her Wand (Magic and Mayhem Universe / Hot and Hexy Book 2)
  • Witch on the Case (Magic and Mayhem Universe / La Fay Chronicles Book 3)
  • Dog Tags
  • Hope's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Delta Team Three Book 5)
  • Fated for Forever (Kindred of Arkadia, #3)
  • Hot Piece of Ash (Paranormal Dating Agency #28)
  • Tongue (Ruthless Kings MC, #8)
  • Wolf Tracks (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #17)
  • My Warrior (Bewitched and Bewildered #12)
Elle Boon is a reader first and foremost...and of course if you know her she's the crazy lady with purple hair. She's also a USA Today Bestselling Author who lives in Middle-Merica as she likes to say…with her husband and Kally Kay her black lab who also thinks she's her writing partner (She happens to sit next to her begging for treats and so takes a lot of credit). She has two amazing kids Jazz ...more

News & Interviews