Start by marking “Wolf's Fake Marriage: Shifters MateDate Agency” as Want to Read:
Wolf's Fake Marriage: Shifters MateDate Agency

Wolf's Fake Marriage: Shifters MateDate Agency

Kindle Edition
Published November 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Wolf's Fake Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf's Fake Marriage

Start your review of Wolf's Fake Marriage: Shifters MateDate Agency
Julie
Samantha has been instrumental in the past 5 books, her dating agency helped all the previous couples find love (albeit slightly hard going)
So it seems only fair that Samantha gets the last book in the series.
Samantha is a fun loving woman, her only mission in life is to bringing people together. But she’s also hiding from someone, the man who professed to love her, but who cheated on her and made her runaway. She won’t go back, she won’t be just arm candy, a pretty face and nothing else. Sam
Tammy Northington
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When you are being blackmailed for something you did as a kid, how can you say no to being told to kidnap someone especially when you have a thing for them? You can't, but you can try. Pretending to be someone he's not, Jack meets up with Samantha pretending to be a new client interested in her dating service. While he's meeting with her, he hands her an envelope that he "found" that says she's the winner of an award for best dating agency & she's getting an all expenses paid trip. When she gets ...more
Ronel Olver
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
New author and series for me, I did not read any of the prior books and had no problems following the story. This is a thrilling action packed, page turner with secrets, lies, hate, dark magic, betrayal with a well-deserved HEA and a cheer worthy moment when Richard was sent running. The characters are well developed and the plot and story line are filled with twists and turns and revelations.

Samantha escaped her ex Richard three years earlier and to get his freedom Jack needs to take Samantha b
Debbie Caswell
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the matedate series and it is wonderful that it is Samantha's story She is the one who has paired all of our previous couples together and finally she will have her own happy ending

Samantha fled her controlling boyfriend and built a life for herself she has no intention of ever going back to him she has built a life that she loves. Richard her ex is determined to get her back and he sends his accomplice Jack to bring her back however he has to. Jack hates Richard he was
Emily Pennington
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
When Samantha and Jack meet for the first time, both have secrets they are keeping from each other. Jack is being controlled through blackmail and was sent to return Samantha to his employer, Richard, the man who had cheated on her and caused her to run from him from the beginning. She has been hiding from him for a long time now. But as Jack gets to know her, he doesn’t feel that he wants to turn her in. When Samantha becomes aware of Jack’s intention, she is ready to escape again.

But with dan
Dana Busenbark
Who is Jack? Where is he from? What did I learn about Richard and how he knows Samantha? What I learned surprised me and was a bit disconcerting! What happens en route to New York City? I found myself really liking Horace! Oh goodness, what happens when Samantha's friends show up? What plan do the girls hatch? I cheered when Richard showed up and then ran with his proverbial tail between his legs! Read to see what happened and how it turns out!

RECEIVED THIS BOOK AS A GIFT FOR A FAIR/HONEST REVI
Sherry Westendorf
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. They are all well written, attention grabbing and highly recommended. They are exciting, emotional, hot, surprising, suspenseful and much more. She runs a very successful dating agency. She got away from an abusive ex boyfriend who thinks he owns her and wants her back. He makes him go get her to bring her back. He has something over him. But he decides to free them both. But things are not that easy. I received a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Nancy
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Samantha’s Story, Finally!

Samantha is a wolf shifter that started Shifters MateDate Agency, after she left her fiancé three years before. We have gotten glimpses of her past, but never got to full story. Well, we finally find out who she is hiding from and what a story it is! There are lots of twists and turns and even a plane crash. But true love prevails in the the end! You don’t want to miss this book!
Janet
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is something else. A dark thread runs through this story. Black magic to take something because a man wanted power. Not love but power. Takes someone really nasty to do something like that to someone. Very good story. I received a complimentary review copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Ann Olsen
Nov 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kidnapping

Samantha, the owner of the MateDate agency, ran away from the one man that promised her all of her dreams would come true. Starting over isn't easy but she does it successfully. That is until her ex finds her and sends Jack to kidnap her and bring her back to him. Read Samantha and Jack's story to so if they accomplish their HEA.
BusyM3
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read from this author and I will be going to find more to read. The story pulls me in and hold me there till the end. The story flows well, the characters fit well together and have amazing chemistry. I will be going back to read the previous ones.

I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jeanne Kotsios
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me from the get go I just couldn’t put it down I fell in love with these characters and omg what a story just a perfect read.

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review
Josie Berlin
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I liked the book but the ending was very rushed, no fight no nothing. I feel like he could of fought and lost or died after fighter, not just leaving and the end.
Jane Elizabeth
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is another great addition to the series. There is plenty of action and adventure, along with danger and intrigue, including blackmail, kidnapping and a few unexpected scenario twists.
Melody
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Samantha & Jack

Thoroughly enjoyed Samantha & Jack's story very much. I love reading a happy ever after story it makes my day. Thank you for writing this story.
RITA BOTTILLO
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
Interesting

Blackmail, ancient forbidden magic a dating service and a plane crash make this a very interesting adventure. Deep emotional characters and a fight for love.
Country Girl
Sheree Murphy
Nov 16, 2020
Martha
Nov 11, 2020

• Sheriff Dragon's Secret Baby (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #4)
  • Blackstone Ranger Rogue (Blackstone Rangers, #4)
  • Doctor Dragon's Fake Bride (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #2)
  • Lawyer Dragon's Surrogate (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #3)
  • Tasting the Forbidden (Rogue Dragons #5)
  • Professor Dragon's Virgin (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers, #5)
  • Billionaire Dragon's Nanny (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #1)
  • Third of the Winterset Coven (Winterset Coven #3)
  • Bear's Secret Baby (Shifter Protection Agency, #2)
  • Redeeming the Rejected (Rogue Dragons #4)
  • Dragon Reformed (Reclaimed Dragons, #3)
  • Dead of Winter (Battle of the Bulls #2)
  • Restoring the Broken (Rogue Dragons #3)
  • O'Malley: Summer (Shifter Seasons #7)
  • Captured for the Alien Bride Lottery (Khanavai Warrior Bride Games, #2)
  • Dragon Dad’s Nanny: Dragon Shifter Paranormal Romance (Dragon Dad’s Love Chronicles Book 4)
  • Tempting Fate (The Curse of Bearclaw Castle #1)
  • Defender Hellhound (Protection, Inc: Defenders, #3)

News & Interviews