Start by marking “Tainted Love” as Want to Read:
Tainted Love

Tainted Love

At one time you were my reason to breathe,
So immersed in our love, I’m forbidden to leave.
What was once so innocent, we infected with lies,
Sucked deep into the darkness, I can no longer rise.
Troubled souls we are, but I cannot break away,
So loyal to you, I choose to stay.
But I’m harbouring a secret that will tear us apart,
My feelings so strong, I keep following my heart.
On
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published October 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Tainted Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tainted Love

Start your review of Tainted Love
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whoahhh!! <---- is my expression THROUGHOUT the book!

description

"What we have… it’s too much. In my darkest thoughts, I have often wondered if what we have will kill us one day. We’re like tainted lovers fighting the whole world, but one day the world will fight back."
Nobody can twist up a "made for each other love story" like Jaimie. Chris and Bri"anna" are burning with passion for each other. Can't keep their hands off each other, his proximity heats up her skin, her nearness sends his blood to his n
Kim BookJunkie ~ Editor & Proofreader
I read a gazillion books each year, so it’s extremely rare that I’m surprised,but holy he||.... SURPRISED is a ridiculously insufficient word to describe how I felt while reading this book! I love a good curveball, and this one… I NEVER. SAW. IT. COMING! I was literally squealing out loud and stomping my feet when the big “secret“ was revealed!

This story isn’t just about one secret, though. There is child abuse and neglect, ex-military, drug dealers, a steamy love triangle, PTSD, insanely hot se
Shannon
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

I love to read Jaimie Robert's work! She never fails to give us steamy reads that are so hard to put down! I started this book yesterday and almost called in to work just so I could stay home and read it. I really liked the characters and I could see the ending being unfolded as I kept reading. I think it ended in the best outcome. Something happy for someone who endured so much. Great read is all I will say.
Sharon Powell
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jaimie has done it again. I have read enough of Jaimie's books that I wasn't 100% convinced that she would be able to shock me. I WAS WRONG! The twist in story is so unexpected that I still haven't got my head round it. I have been a fan of Jaimie's since Deviant, and this book has only reinforced why I love her. Thank you Jaimie for the words you spin. 😍
Pat
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This dark romance was well worth the read! The great, taboo storyline lured me right in from the very beginning and the well detailed characters HOT chemistry kept me turning the pages until the very end!
Patricia Gurjao
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Envolvente até a última página.
Que Jaimie Roberts é excelente em escrever Dark Romance isso não é novidade. Ela consegue fazer com que o leitor se envolva com cada um dos personagens. Sentido suas dores, angústias, prazeres...
Me vi envolvida na história de Bri desde a primeira página, e juro que no final da leitura tentei entender tudo que se passou e o que a levou para a situação que ela se encontrava.
Amor? Paixão? Sentimento de culpa? Abandono?
Muitas perguntas que só um romance desse gênero é
Rio Sully
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jaimie is one of my favourite dark romance writers and she delivers another great book with Tainted Love. The twist and turns throughout made me unable to put this book down and I absolutely loved it. Thank Jaimie for another great read and guilty pleasure.
Clayr Catherall
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is Wow!

If you like dark taboo romance you will love this book. I had my kindle in a death grip till the very last page. Not believing my eyes, as everything unfolds. It was mind blowing good! 48 hours later I’m still struggling for words with the book hangover I have.

It is not for the faint hearted. It is DARK and it is TABOO. I loved every minute of it!
Heather
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read! It kept me guessing and the reveal totally surprised me which doesn't happen often! I definitely recommend!
Jay Powell
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!!!!!!

I actually don’t have the words........... this book was absolutely amazing one of the best I’ve read in ages, well done Jamie another amazing book ❤️
Rhea
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow - what did I just read..... amazing book, great characters and an even better twist near the end!
Meghana Sarathy
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love books by Jaimie Roberts and Siren is one of my absolute favourites. So depsite all the potential triggers, I was all set to dive into this book blind with high expectations. Though it did make for a very engaging and suspenseful read, it didn't meet my expectations and blew me away like Siren did.
I am proud of myself for figuring out the big twist in the first few chapters. It's not obvious at all actually but having read her other books and loving just how dark and delicious they were,
Gwen Shafer
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have had the opportunity to read from this author. I will be reading more after this. This was not at all what I was expecting when I grabbed this book to read it. Bri loses her brother when he joins the army. She is left to protect herself from her family. But her brother returns and takes right back up protecting her but in more ways then one. This is the twist in this storyline and what a twist it is. But you have to read this book to find out what that twist is. ...more
Emma
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My inner taboo lover is happy

Yea taboo lovers jaimie has succeeded again in creating a fantastic book, the satisfies all your dark and twisted needs. Go in blind, enjoy the journey and come out the other side feeling satisfyingly disturbed. Loved it.
Thea™
Oct 07, 2020 marked it as 1-to-read-this-month
Lisa Cairo
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
🌟🌟🌟🌟

I love the taboo tales by Jaimie Roberts. This book didn't disappoint. I fell in love with Chris from the very beginning e enjoying though he was so painfully flawed. This book had a twist I was not expecting. But I really enjoyed it.
Sara
rated it did not like it
Oct 17, 2020
Mary
Amo’s Book
Susan
Oct 07, 2020

• Silver Biker (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • Out of Love
  • Santiago's Conquest
  • Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye, #2)
  • Rule of a Kingdom
  • Sweet Cruelty
  • Crowne Rules
  • Angel Unseen (Unseen MC #1)
  • Rowdy Boy (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Fragile Longing
  • Unshackle (Deliver #7)
  • His Captive
  • Necessary Cruelty
  • Tragic King (The Dominant Bastard Duology #2)
  • My Husband, My Stalker
  • Complicated Hearts (Complicated Hearts Duet, #2)
  • The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1)
  • Sicko
Jaimie Roberts was born in London, but moved to Gibraltar in 2001. She is married with two sons, and in her spare time, she writes.
In June 2013, Jaimie published her first book, Take a Breath, with the second released in November 2013. With the reviews, Jaimie took time out to read and learn how to become a better writer. She gets tremendous enjoyment out of writing, and even more so from the feed

News & Interviews