Start by marking “In Debt To Her Millionaire Foe (Millionaire Foe Quartet, #2)” as Want to Read:
In Debt To Her Millionaire Foe (Millionaire Foe Quartet, #2)

In Debt To Her Millionaire Foe (Millionaire Foe Quartet, #2)

When the songbird owes the business tycoon...

Former gangster, Devansh Thackeray has finally managed to carve the life he’s always aspired to.

Building a chain of seven-star hotels all over the world, a reputation for being an honest businessman...and all the women he could ask for.

Ansh’s life is perfect. Or so he thinks.

Because he is about to hit by a lightning bolt from th
Kindle Edition, First, 240 pages
Published October 23rd 2020 by Karou Publishing

To ask other readers questions about In Debt To Her Millionaire Foe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Debt To Her Millionaire Foe

Start your review of In Debt To Her Millionaire Foe (Millionaire Foe Quartet, #2)
Arti
Though this book is the second in the Millionaire Quartet, it can be read as a standalone. The language is simple and the story is fast paced with twists and turns, there were so many moments where I felt, ‘Now, this is it’, but….. This story has family, friendship, struggle, love, misunderstanding, tragedy, betrayal and the suspense that kept me guessing. The author has touched the subject of consent in a very subtle way.
The characters are well developed, realistic and their backstories have b
Nikita (Njkinny's Blog)
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All romance lovers
Recommended to Nikita by: Aarti V Raman

Kahini and Devansh’s love story started in poverty but their emotions were pure. Then a tragedy and misundertandings pushed them apart. Now years later, Kahini is still grappling with grief, anger, and struggling to keep herself one step ahead of the loan sharks. Stuck in a rut, she is saved by the sudden arrival of Devansh, who is now a millionaire hotelier. Hatred soon melts away to let love shine again but the past soon catches up to them. Will they get
Swetha S. A.
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aarti V Raman’s stories are par excellence. When I first started reading her books, it seemed like I was reading the work of an international author. I am always surprised by the varied roles that her characters portray and the kind of research that is put in, to describe everything about the characters - the way of life, their work or which part of the world they are from. It makes the stories compelling. Ansh and Kahini’s is one of a kind in the series and you’d want to finish it in one go. Th ...more
C Sirisha
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's awesome book

I loved this series.....this book story is super.... Characters are too good....story pace is gud..... Couldn't stop reading it......loved it.
Amreen Shaikh
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Must read

Some love stories are meant to have happy endings and this is one of them.

The love of ansh and kaahini is a made for each other love which has faced so many ups and downs yet made their way to an unrealistic love.

The story has innocence, charm, misunderstanding, betrayal and many more elements which will blow your mind.

The story will take you to a rolar coaster ride n you will enjoy every bit of it.

There are so many twists n turns and many surprise elements to explore.

Book cover ha
Luv2read
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed every letter of this book

Hey! I thought book one was awsome but book 2 crossed the first one... Good story line characters are too good and loverd reading every bit of the book.... Loved it.... Waiting For more aarti
Kavita
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Take:

Set against the picturesque Goa to Andamans and Mumbai this is a love story that faces all the hurdles. Whether it comes out as happily ever after is something I leave for you to find out reading the book.
Kahini has always looked upto Devansh who is her brothers best friend. She has a magical voice and aspires to be a singer someday.But situations and the death of her brother makes her hate him. She holds him responsible for his untimely death and breaks all relations with him.

Over the
Nashit Ahmed
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aarti V Raman does it again. The story of Ansh and Kahini is one of trepidation, love, angst and so much more. Aarti manages to keep the readers on tenterhooks through and through, following the brilliant In Love With Her Millionaire Foe. This promises to be a blockbuster of a quartet!
Betty Hancock
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. But wish it had told of them getting together intimately & of their wedding. But other than that I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for book #3. Great writing & the details of the places makes you believe you are there seeing it with your eyes. Great job Aarti. ...more
Neha Agarwal
Sona
Nov 13, 2020
Rakhi Das
Aarti Raman
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nandini
Nov 05, 2020
Sherry Mallay
is currently reading it
Nov 07, 2020

• Love, Scandal, and Second Chances (The Kapoor Brothers #3)
  • Bewitched
  • Unsuitable Husband
  • Marriage Jitters (Accidental Marriage Series Book 1)
  • Her Undercover Boss
  • The Passionate Princess: A Historical Romance (The Princess Series #1)
  • The Devil’s Love: A Dark Romance
  • Beyond the Truth: A Duke with amnesia romance (Forgotten Trilogy Book 2)
  • Love Unexpected
  • Taurus Temptation (Written in the Stars #3)
  • GAME IS ON: A Billionaire Romance
  • Teething Troubles of Love
  • Love, Truth, and Taking Chances (The Kapoor Brothers, #2)
  • Before all else
  • Falling for Cinderella: An Indian Billionaire Romance
  • Love, Marriage, and Other Disasters (The Kapoor Brothers, #1)
  • My Difficult Love: Happily Ever After Sensuous Romance (1)
  • Love by Surprise
Hi, I’m Aarti V Raman aka Writer Gal. I have been a former journalist, editor and even a sometime-teacher before I plunged into my dream job. That of being a full-time writer.
In fact, my three favorite words are happily ever after.
This comes in handy as I primarily write bestselling contemporary romantic women’s fiction, which are all about living happily, after going through hard times.
My more