Start by marking “Chaos at Cullen High: A Dark High School Romance (Cullen Town Tales Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Chaos at Cullen High: A Dark High School Romance (Cullen Town Tales Book 1)

Chaos at Cullen High: A Dark High School Romance (Cullen Town Tales Book 1)

❤ ROMANCE BEGINS WITH CHAOS… ❤ ⠀

★ The steamy new series from the bestselling author of the Rebel Love trilogy ★

"Cal catches me just as my legs start to slide. He swings me into his arms. Jeers and laughter follow as he carries me out of Cullen High."

Bonding is sometimes love. Sometimes violence.
Always binding.

Ellie Mason is the new scholarship student at exclusive Cullen H
Kindle Edition
Published November 29th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Chaos at Cullen High, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chaos at Cullen High

Start your review of Chaos at Cullen High: A Dark High School Romance (Cullen Town Tales Book 1)
Coco.V
Dec 10, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (12/10/2020)! 🎁
✿❀ Lauren, aka Coffee and the Bibliophile ❀✿

This one was a bit hard for me to rate. On one hand, I LOVED the plot, the suspense, and Cal. On the other hand, the story seemed a bit disjointed, the writing was a bit choppy, and I got lost sometimes with character interactions. I've read a few authors who write like this and it takes time to get used to it, so I'm chalking up my confusion to that because I DID really enjoy this book and I'm sure the more books I read by this author (which I plan on doing) the higher my rating will get.

Ellie
Lauren Townley
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
Chaos at Cullen High by Susannah K Stone
56%
Review based on what I read.

I didn’t really know where to go with this one, so this review is basically the notes from my notepad that I made as I was reading.

* Different take on high school bullying (both main characters are outcasts, rather than one being popular)
* Words being used repetitively in a few sentences. Example: “I’ve fitted in, on the surface at least.” Next line: “I always fit in - on the surface at least.”
* It took me a while to even rea
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Susannah K. Stone is a new to me author & she's now stuck with me as a fan for real. There's so much going on in this story that all my emotions were running amok to keep the heart rate up. Ellie is a tough girl who has demons weighing her down, but to make it worse, she's so bullied that after the rage went down a tad, I wanted to cry for her because it was that bad. Cal is our tortured hero who is more than he portrays, and he took an interest in Ellie, so he became her protector. That's a lot ...more
Kelly Gregory
Nov 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
On the surface this looks like another bully type romance, however it was so much more! I loved the heroine straight away, she was strong and tough but had a deep vulnerability with emotional scars from her past. I loved the way Cal broke past her shields and forced himself in her life! Their chemistry was super hot and steamy!
This is definitely a darker romance with lots of mysteries and secrets to be uncovered. What's going on with Adam? Where does Amanda fit into everything and Cals dad is gi
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
-Sara, 3 1/2 stars

Cal and Ellie aren’t strangers. They have met before even if one of them doesn’t have realize it.

Ellie had a great life, great parents, an awesome band and one night that changes. Now she finds herself a part of the system and living with people who have no interest or love for her. An opportunity has risen and she must take it but is it really something that will be good for her.

Cal is rough around the edges and definitely doesn’t fit in with the crowd around him but he does
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st in a new series. This is Cal and Ellie’s story. Ellie is an orphan and the tough new girl at Cullen High, who is perfectly capable of protecting and taking care of herself. Cal is an angry and quick-tempered alpha, who from the moment he sees Ellie he recognises that they are kindred souls, and I loved how he loved and supported her. This is a well written story which is dark, raw, gritty and has vicious students, angst, secrets, suspense, which all lead to a steamy and all-consu ...more
J. Ockenhouse
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
CHAOS lives up to it's name. I love when the leading lady is not the perfect little damsel. Ellie is as bad as can be. Not only to protect herself but her history makes trust a hard limit.

Cal is another of them bad boys who on paper is that "avoid at all costs" but as you get to know him avoid is the last word you are thinking.

There are some major secrets, revelations, mean girls and lots of messed up situations that our leads will need to learn the weight of trust, letting your wall not be gua
Linda
Nov 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
A new to me author; writing in a genre I have fallen in love with!

The angst, the edge…this genre just begs for it all!

Ellie and Cal, what amazing character builds! So real, so full of feeling they left me!

This book was so hard to read and so hard to put down! I cannot wait to see what's next!

I'm definitely checking out Ms. Stone's other works!

I received an advanced reader copy, and this is my honest and voluntary review.
Tranese
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
Ellie and Cal are definitely my top couple of 2021

First book to be read by the author Susannah Stone. This is one is definitely different from the rest of dark romances that I've read. I just fell in love with Ellie and Cal, They found each other and started to heal their damaged hearts and souls. It was so beautiful to watch and read. I'm glad I waited till now to read because I definitely look forward to the next book. I gotta see how its ends.
cupcakes and bookshelves
Loved the premise but the result was disjointed in parts. Overall, a likable read.

*Copy kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much*

nothing but amazing books Lacey Threapleton Wygerde
Chaos at Cullen high by Susannah K Stone is the first book that’s I have read for her and I love the story. I Literally could not put this book down . Susannah sure knows how to keep us on our toes and I can’t wait till next books come out highly recommend it !!!!!
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2020, arc
Mixed feelings

2.5

Full review at ABookHaven
Melissa Mendoza
Dec 06, 2020 rated it really liked it

"I wanted him to kiss me and I didn't. And he saw it. Cal Keane is shrewd. Cal Keane is dangerous."

3.5 Angsty Stars!! Definitely not your average bully romance!

Ellie had a good life, good parents, good home, but all changes one day. She's not in the foster system and living in a house where no one cares about her or what she does. She's trouble and she doesn't care who knows it. Cal is your average tough guy, rough around the edges and he doesn't care who knows it either. W
Sylvia
Dec 15, 2020 rated it liked it
No parents, no family and no where to go

Ellie us lost and alone, starting at a new school where no one wants her, except for Cal. This story is on another level. If you like bully romances, this is not that. The bullying comes from everyone else. Cal knows Ellie is his soul mate, so I would call this a protective alpha romance.
Maja
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read from this author and it's also the first book in the series. This story sucked me in from the first paragraph. I loved the first person point of view, which is a deal breaker for me and I will definitely read the second book.

Tracey
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cal and Ellie 2 people withered in their personal issues finding a connection within each other the process that both characters embark on left me feeling on edge i needed to know how their story would end i enjoy this book and I am looking forward to reading more books by the author.
Regan Youngs
Dec 15, 2020 rated it liked it
This is a tough one to rate.... not a huge fan of the choppy writing, I felt like I was suppose to read minds at times.

Interesting story, but I don’t know if I will continue the series.
holly
Dec 25, 2020
Rachelle Reads
Dec 01, 2020
Susannah Stone
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rebecca Hairr
Jan 17, 2021

• Heart Stopper (Rebels of Rushmore, #1)
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)
  • Stone Cold Queen (Sick Boys, #2)
  • Riot Rules (Crooked Sinners, #2)
  • Hate Me
  • On The Rebound (Steinbeck U, #1)
  • Cruel Prep: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Princes of Ravenlake Academy Book 1)
  • The Golden Boys (Kings of Cypress Prep, #1)
  • Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1)
  • Pretty Little Savage (Sick Boys #1)
  • Savage Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High, #2)
  • Bound Together (Torn and Bound Duet, #2)
  • Trick Me Twice
  • Touched By The Devil (Boys of Preston Prep #3)
  • Striker (Redwood Rebels #1)
  • Never His Girl (Kings of Cypress Prep, #2)
  • Queen of Quarantine (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep, #4)
"different and dark which with so much out there that's rare"

“W@@W!!!! I am in awe of what I just read. It's explosive, intense, spellbinding and will leave you shaking like a leaf for what windstorm is coming next. It's detailed, delicious and definitely dark. Will not spoil a spot but I will say it's unique and has me reader ready for what's next.”

"one of a kind"

“This was my first book by this a