Start by marking “Thalia Corner (Men in the Woods, #1)” as Want to Read:
Thalia Corner (Men in the Woods, #1)

Thalia Corner (Men in the Woods, #1)

Living in a town shrouded in mystery, the locals spoke of the dangers inside the trees and trained everyone to stay away from them. Thalia Corner is a town like no other.
Elly’s childhood still scarred her decades later. Something drew her to the dense woods surrounding her town and had since she was a little girl. Things happened in those woods.
Dismissed by those around he
Published October 20th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Thalia Corner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thalia Corner

Start your review of Thalia Corner (Men in the Woods, #1)
Nicki White
Oct 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thalia Corner reminded my why I love PNR so much.

Packed with action, mystery, love and doubt. Patti Jean brought back a love I have distanced myself from. Thalia Corner isn’t like most PNR, we start by knowing what is unknown. Woods that border a town, not know what lies behind the tree line but knowing something exist.

Elly’s not given much thought by the towns folks other then she doesn’t fit in (creating another mystery), and is drawn to the woods that no one is suppose to enter. El’s charact
Christine Woinich
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, yours-truly
I liked this story a lot. Elly and Cyprus made a great couple, and there was a strong connection between them. With all the threats surrounding Cyprus and his pack, they found a way to each other. As Elly learned about herself and her past, she became stronger. I also enjoyed many of the secondary characters and look forward their stories.

I received a copy of this story through Yours Truly Book Services, and this is my unsolicited review.
Dawn Schlicher
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I couldn’t stop reading and hated for it to end. If you like paranormal romance, you are going to really enjoy this one. I can’t wait to read the next one in the series! Cy and Elly have an amazing love story. I loved how you get to know the different characters.
Shakera
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was fantastic. The way this was clouded in mystery kept me glued to my kindle. I loved Cy and Elly. Their chemistry was great and I can't wait to read the next book! ...more
Lynn
marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2020

• Original Sin (The Order of Vampires, #1)
  • Home for Christmas
  • Into The Shadows (Shadows Ascending Trilogy, #1)
  • Instant Heat
  • Brutal Prince (Brutal Birthright #1)
  • The Tower of Nero (The Trials of Apollo, #5)
  • Tainted Love
  • Salvation (Youngbloods, #6)
  • DKMH
  • Cemetery Boys
  • Red School (Part 2)
  • Grown
Hello Everyone,

I'm a mother, a sister, a friend, a blogger, a volunteer, and a reader. I'm also a writer.

Writing began as a way to deal with my life as a child. It wasn't easy, but sometimes transferring over to a fictional state it allowed it all to not weigh me down as much.

Reading was much the same thing. A way to escape everything for a little while. To relax from the day and unwind.

Outside of