Jump to ratings and reviews

Thalia Corner

Living in a town shrouded in mystery, the locals spoke of the dangers inside the trees and trained everyone to stay away from them. Thalia Corner is a town like no other.
Elly’s childhood still scarred her decades later. Something drew her to the dense woods surrounding her town and had since she was a little girl. Things happened in those woods.
Dismissed by those around her, she feared for her sanity. She began to believe it was all in her mind… Until the day she ran from death to the very place she feared.
What she found inside those dark woods would change her forever.

Published October 20, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Patti Jean

37 books124 followers
Hello Everyone,

I'm a mother, a sister, a friend, a blogger, a volunteer, and a reader. I'm also a writer.

Writing began as a way to deal with my life as a child. It wasn't easy, but sometimes transferring over to a fictional state it allowed it all to not weigh me down as much.

Reading was much the same thing. A way to escape everything for a little while. To relax from the day and unwind.

Outside of reading and writing, I love the outdoors, being creative, and cooking. I'm currently learning to play tennis (I'm not sure how successful that's going at the moment LOL). I hope to learn kickboxing next.

Here's to learning something new everyday!

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 (50%)
4 stars
2 (50%)
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 reviews
Profile Image for Nicki White.
Author 1 book35 followers
October 24, 2020
Thalia Corner reminded my why I love PNR so much.

Packed with action, mystery, love and doubt. Patti Jean brought back a love I have distanced myself from. Thalia Corner isn’t like most PNR, we start by knowing what is unknown. Woods that border a town, not know what lies behind the tree line but knowing something exist.

Elly’s not given much thought by the towns folks other then she doesn’t fit in (creating another mystery), and is drawn to the woods that no one is suppose to enter. El’s character is interesting. There’s a lot to her but at the same time I felt it was just a smidge overboard, too much conflict not enough resolution.

I enjoyed the dynamics of the pack, getting to know them all and the world created. We are not just given the present story but are also introduced to the history of why their world is set the way it is. I enjoyed the backstories much so.
Profile Image for Christine Woinich.
2,159 reviews15 followers
October 27, 2020
I liked this story a lot. Elly and Cyprus made a great couple, and there was a strong connection between them. With all the threats surrounding Cyprus and his pack, they found a way to each other. As Elly learned about herself and her past, she became stronger. I also enjoyed many of the secondary characters and look forward their stories.

I received a copy of this story through Yours Truly Book Services, and this is my unsolicited review.
67 reviews
October 30, 2020
I absolutely loved this book! I couldn’t stop reading and hated for it to end. If you like paranormal romance, you are going to really enjoy this one. I can’t wait to read the next one in the series! Cy and Elly have an amazing love story. I loved how you get to know the different characters.
Profile Image for Shakera.
652 reviews11 followers
November 14, 2020
I thought this was fantastic. The way this was clouded in mystery kept me glued to my kindle. I loved Cy and Elly. Their chemistry was great and I can't wait to read the next book!
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.