Start by marking “Becoming the Hitman (Zanetti Famiglia #5)” as Want to Read:
Becoming the Hitman (Zanetti Famiglia #5)

Becoming the Hitman

(Zanetti Famiglia #5)

When life hits, it holds nothing back. Renzo Pagano knows just how hard life’s punch can slam against you and just how deep the wounds can embed themselves inside of your soul.

Ten years ago all Siobahn Doyle was normal. Then she wasn’t or at least her life wasn’t. Everything changed in an instant. Her beloved sister disappeared without a trace.

A stranger’s touch. A kiss. A
Published January 2nd 2021

To ask other readers questions about Becoming the Hitman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Becoming the Hitman

Start your review of Becoming the Hitman (Zanetti Famiglia #5)
Lilith  Seven
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing

GENRE: CONTEMPORARY MAFIA ROMANCE.
AUTHOR: HAYLEY FAIMAN.
TYPE: STADALONE... BOOK #5 OF INTERCONNECTED SERIES ZANETTI FAMIGLIA.
POV: FIRST PERSON: DUAL PROSPECTIVE.
MY RATING: 4.5 "FEEL THE ROMANCE" STARS.

BECOMING THE HITMAN is the story of the couple Renzo and Siobahn in the ruthless, merciless Mafia world. You can read it as a Standalone too but may come across some spoilers for preceding books.
A deadly, Assasin Renzo of the Zanetti family...who can never imagine marrying a woman let alone love he
PP's Bookshelf

If you love the darkness of mafia romance, thrill of an action packed story and a solid antihero; Becoming the Hitman by Hayley Faiman is for you.

Renzo had a scarred childhood and his past made him a ruthless and merciless mafia man. He meets Siobahn while on a mission in Ireland. And it appears his mafia mission and Siobahn's personal mission are the same. A long dangerous journey is ahead for both of them.

This story was super steamy and very dramatic. Renzo is definitely antihero with
Lori
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cara
Jan 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Hayley Faiman's Becoming the Hitman is the sizzling and steamy tale of Renzo and Siobahn as they both weave through their complex situations. Hayley draws you into the story from the very beginning and you will not want to put it down.

You are bound to enjoy this book, just as I did.

I received a free copy of this book, and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Michelle Austin
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-arcs
Becoming the Hitman (Zanetti Famiglia #5)by Hayley Faiman was a great 5 star read.
You get pulled in right from the beginning and I didn’t want to put it down. I really loved both characters although Renzo could be gruff at times which comes with the territory.

Siobahn and her sister were very close, there is a tragic twist and her sister disappears. We jump ahead 10 years and Siobahn is still trying to find her sister. She is also working her butt off to support her drunk father. Her friends con
Mihaela
Jan 06, 2021 rated it liked it
I received an arc for an honest review

This series was a hit and miss for me. I loved Gavino and Luciana's book but i hated arlo and lenora and pippa and massimo. Becoming the hitman is, in my opinion, the second best book of the series.
Siobhan and Renzo didn't have an arranged marriage like G&L or M&P, and their relationship was entirely different. She is searching for her sister while he is sent to ireland by his boss to investigate a betrayal. They came from different worlds but their lives a
Kelly
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Zanetti family ramp it up. And it gets better with each new edition.

Renzo is next gen, his father being from the old school familia that is now ruled by Gavino.
He is loyal to Vino Zanetti and is tasked with finding out whether there is a problem with one of their suppliers. In Ireland.

Siobhan is living day by day, as a hair stylist. Mother dead, Father a drunk. Sister abducted at a young age 10 years before. Siobhan has never given up on finding out what happened to her sister.

These two meet
Brandy Roberts
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
I love Hayley Faimans books Becoming the Hitman would add to another amazing story and I can't wait for more . This is book five in the Zanetti Famiglia it can be read as a standalone but I would highly recommend that you read them in order well worth it . I loved how the characters met it was a bit different from the first couple books in the series it's not arranged and I liked how the connected . The couple are likable the way they were with one another was perfect of course the heroine is a ...more
Cassie Ashford
Jan 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
I’ve been waiting so patiently for Renzo’s book since reading Pippa and Massimo’s story. I should always know Hayley is going to throw some kind of wrench into the story though to make me so freaking mad at my guys!!!

Renzo has been some what illusive so I’ve been ready to see what has been behind him hard exterior. He lets some cracks come through that exterior with Siobhan but she has no idea who he really is. Yet she still takes a leap of faith and leaves her home to be with him.

You know with
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

Renzo and Siobahn are intense, burn hot from the start and continue to sizzle throughout this story. Renzo is an important member of the Zanetti Famiglia and he never lets anything come between him and his job, his duty. When he find Siobahn while in Ireland on a job, his life becomes complicated while it also seems to become more complete. As we follow these two very different people through their tumultuous adventure to “happily ever after” we witness what true devotion, love and sacrif
Heather  The Hatters
Dec 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hayley Faiman you are an absolute genius! I adored Renzo and Siobahn's story. As in the other stories in this series the leading man is all alpha. In true Hayley Faiman fashion she weaves a story around us that captivates us from the beginning to the end.
Renzo has been with the famiglia for many years. He is on a job when he spots the woman who is going to be his wife. Siobahn being a wee bit timid does not know what to think of the tall dark and handsome stranger whose attention she has gained
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
First chapter I was like WOW this is going to be a while bloody ride. I love that he killed his dad in end, one less evil in this world.
Like Siobahn I am a big sister & she is living my worst nightmare her sister is missing. {my baby sister kicks boys the balls if they look at her funny so I am okay in that way, but still fear it}

Renzo is such a damaged soul but his still has a good compose like his boss and family. They may be bad guys but they are again hurting women and children. So him and
Britt The Hatters
Shelves: 2021-faves, faves
Hayley is the queen of killing me with her Mafia men. Becoming the Hitman is yet another knock you off your feet, blow you away, can't put it down even if your life depends on it read in her Zanetti Famiglia series. This book while still being all kinds of hot and a bit dark, it's slightly softer than the others in the series and I was living for it right now.
Renzo and Siobahn have an instant attraction that quickly turns scorching hot and rapidly grow into something deeper. These two will have
Stacy Davis
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
WOW! NO ONE writes A$$H%#$@ like Hayley! They are definitley men I hate and then learn to love. This is exactly why she is so amazing, she knows how to write, realistically I beliveve, these alpha males and then gets us to want them! Hahahaha! Sheer genius! This is Renzo, said A$$H#$%, and Siobhans story. He is a mafia man and when he sees her he wants her. Needles to say she is a bit timid and scared of him. This book had great action, I was hooked in the story from the first chapter, and also ...more
Megan
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Becoming the Hitman was my first read within the Zanetti Famiglia Series ( I know I know I'm an Idiot) so whilst you can totally read this as a standalone and not be lost; after you finish you're definitely going to want to binge the rest of the series!

Renzo & Siobahn were just WOWZA! A story so full of steam, twists and turns and a love - hate relationship that will have you shouting at your kindle & swooning all over the place and then shouting again!! Nobody writes anti-heroes like Hayley Fa
Sandy Lieberman
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This story had me on pins and needles guessing what was going to happen the entire time. Renzo is the perfect "Made Man", Siobahn is the sweetest and perfect woman for him. He's rich, good-looking, take no prisoners. She has suffered a devastating loss in her life. She never forgets, she is haunted day in and day out. But when she meets Renzo, she thinks maybe she can allow a little time for herself. This story kept me on edge page after page. There are secrets to unveil and I kept waiting to fi ...more
Jenni
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sioban's sister disappeared without a trace leaving her to look after their drunk father, 10 years later she meets Renzo who tall dark handsome and mysterious ways turns her world around. Renzo is a hit man for the Zanetti family and as soon as he meets sioban he knows she will be his for life! well written with an engaging story line and well developed characters throughout. filled with action, suspense, desires, love loss, drama, and hot scenes!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprou
Linda
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have become a mafia genre maniac!

My first time reading Faiman, and yep, I'm in deep trouble! Shoot me now, because my TBR just increased by many Faiman stories I MUST READ!!!

Renzo and Siobhan drew me into their story! I loved the steam and the angst that comes with a mafia romance. What happens....? Oh so very much!

Ms. Faiman, you have definitely kidnapped me for the long haul! Thank you!

I received an advanced reader copy, and this is my honest and voluntary review.
Tina
Shelves: hayley-faiman
Becoming the Hitman, Zanetti Famiglia #5 is my first mafia read from Hayley and most definitely won’t be my last. This book was thrilling and sexy. Renzo is pure alpha full of dominance. He knows what he wants and when he wants it. Siobahn is soft and sweet. When their worlds collide, it was lust and chemistry at its finest.

A fantastic 5 star read. “You’ll never fly if you don’t leap,”
Josella Lopez
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fabulous Zanetti Famiglia story.

Siobhan and Renzo's story is so emotional, fun and full of surprises. This book had me coming and going trying to figure out what happens next.

Renzo and Siobhan's relationship had its moments. Most very hot. Renzo has secrets and Siobhan had a hard childhood. She is very strong woman and keeps Renzo busy.

This story has twists and turns throughout the story keeping you wanting more. Hayley has truly written another hit.
Denise
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Such a great read! Riveting! Sad! Happy and shocking all in one. Renzo is a hot bad boy who doesn’t quite know if he loves Siobhan or not but just feel so connected to her. And Siobhan feels the same, though I kinda was shocked that sh3 just did everything he wanted and never really got mad at him, I think I would have been more pissed about the whole sleeping with her sister, lol. But a great book.
Dana
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok, it’s a solid 4.5⭐️’s and I’ll tell you why. First of all, I loved both Renzo and Siobhan (whose name I didn’t know how to pronounce either, so thank you, Gavino 😂- this is the Mafia boss dude from book one of this series). The story was really intense in parts. Renzo came on strong but he was also sweet at the same time. Siobhan was a little naive but also very strong at the same time. She had a hard life in Ireland and he offered her the world if she came to America with him. Easy enough. H ...more
Annette
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Becoming the Hitman - Another amazing book in the Zanetti Famiglia. Renzo and Siobhans story was filled with everything I’ve come to expect and love when reading a Hailey Faiman book.
I absolutely loved everything about this book.

Codie
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic, this really turned out to be a great read. I wasn't sure at first, it took me a little bit to get into the characters but once I did, it was amazing. Renzo and Siobahn were so great together I loved there chemistry. I did feel that somethings did feel left unfinished but that means more books in the series, hopefully! ...more
Dottie Withers
Renzo!

This was an awesome addition to the Zanetti series by Hayley. Renzo is the hit and for the family and is sent out of country to handle a situation. Renzo meets Siobhan by chance and they quickly realize they are really into each other. There's even more drama when the new couple returns home plus some sexy scenes that make you fan yourself. Greatcread!
Gemma Letts
Jan 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is another good story. Enjoyed the main characters, their chemistry and suspense.
Hayley Faiman always delivers an excellent storyline.

Amanda Roden
Dec 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, nobody does an alphahole better than Hayley! Half the time I don’t know if I wanna kiss Renzo or punch him in the face. As usual in the end I love him and Siobahn. Great read!
Louise
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Good

3.5
Lovely writing, great series it's just the ending felt a little flat to me after such a big build up. I love angst so I'm really hard to please.
Donna Purcell Zappone
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Hailey Faiman does it again.... she has written a absolutely engrossing book about my favs.... the mafia.
I adore these men and their strong as hell women.
They adore their women.
Are fiercely protective .
Live the familglia life.

If you haven’t started this series what are you waiting for???
I really think it’s just as good if not better to Ms. Faimans Russian Bratva series. And I really enjoyed the Russians!!!
Sara
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love mafia. I especially love Faiman mafia. I especially loved this one which is 5th in the Zanetti series. While a series it’s standalone and reading the rest adds to it you don’t have to. For some reason it’s always sweeter when the more closed off they find love. The incremental downfall of a man who never intended to fall.

• Knives (Ruthless Kings MC, #9)
  • Dead Man Walking (The Fallen Men, #6)
  • Bound By Blood Anthology (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7.5)
  • Heavy Crown (Brutal Birthright, #6)
  • Brazen Biker (Cocky Hero Club)
  • A Ruthless Christmas (Ruthless Kings MC, #8.5)
  • Fated for Pitch Black (Inferno's Clutch MC, #5)
  • Wicked Liar (Dark Syndicate, #3)
  • Campus King
  • Scartissue
  • Sterling (Carolina Reapers, #6)
  • Broken Vow (Brutal Birthright, #5)
  • Far Beyond Repair (Hearts & Horsepower, #3)
  • Doc (Ruthless Kings MC, #7)
  • Axel's Promise (Inferno's Clutch MC, #4)
  • The Devil's Vow
  • Huck (Golden Glades Henchmen MC, #1)
  • Cocky Savior
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on

Facebook --https://www.facebook.com/authorhayley...

Website -- https://hayleyfaiman.com

Zanetti Famiglia (5 books)
  • Becoming the Boss (Zanetti Famiglia, #1)
  • Becoming His Mistress (Zanetti Famiglia, #2)
  • Becoming his Possession (Zanetti Famiglia, #3)
  • Becoming the Street Boss (Zanetti Famiglia #4)