Start by marking “Ever After” as Want to Read:

Ever After

Former heiress Ashe Pembroke can’t believe her life has turned into a freaking cliché, a modern day Cinderella living under the thumb of her ruthless stepmother, hated by her perfect stepsister, and treated as a servant in her own home. Then on her worst day ever, she meets Sebastian Bradford, a handsome prince charming if ever she’s seen one. Their chemistry is hot and in ...more
Published November 16th 2020 by Entangled: Scorched

To ask other readers questions about Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ever After

Start your review of Ever After
Krazyʕ•ᴥ•ʔKoala in the Jungle of Books ♧♧
This time Cinderella has two princes!!

She has a evil stepmother and a stepsister.

One day she meets her princeprinces and they have an instant chemistry.

Coming to plot Sebastian 's father wants him to marry someone to continue their legacy but Sebastian is in love ... with his bodyguard (Elijah). They have plans of their own and then they meet Ashe .
And whenever they were together it was dirty and pretty hot.

Ashe is short,blonde and beautiful.Together they enjoy their new life but with complicat
Nadine Bookaholic
There wasn't anything that I didn't love about this story.
Okay, that's not completely true I hated the way Ashe's stepmother and stepsister treated her but since this is a Cinderella retelling I have to say that even that part was well done.

When Elijah and Bastian were with Ashe they worshiped her and revered her and she gave them both everything she had. This story was over 400 pages but I devoured it and wanted more.

You can read my full review along with an excerpt and enter a giveaway here
Nadine Bookaholic
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There wasn't anything that I didn't love about this story.

Elijah was hired four years ago to watch over Sebastian Bradford and shortly after they began a relationship. They are great together but when they meet Ashe it's like they found something they didn't even know was missing, and it was beautiful to watch how
Caitlin
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
✨Ever After✨

Thank you to Netgalley, the publisher and the author for providing me with an e-arc.

Description- Cinderella but for adults. Oh and there are two Prince charmings😉. Ashe Pembroke is the daughter of a very successful businessman m, when her father dies she’s left with her stepmother and step sister and very quickly things turn nasty. She becomes a servant in her own home. One day when escaping her stepsisters evil taunts she finds herself face to face with Sebastian Bradford, son of an
Lyzz
Nov 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: queer, netgalley, erotica
Eden French
Genre: Erotica
Pages: 420

4/5 Stars

Content warning: This book can be classified as either a romantic erotica or erotic romance and has explicit sexual scenes between the three main characters.

Description: Ever After is an erotic retelling of Cinderella. In this version, Ashe Pembroke is a 22-year-old who lost her father in a tragic airplane crash. After his death, Ashe’s stepmother, Gloria, and stepsister, Veronica become emotionally abusive towards her, cut off her tuit
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon / iTunes / Kobo / BN / Amazon CA / Amazon UK / Amazon AUS

Ashe's life is like Cinderella's in more ways than one. She's got an evil stepmom and an evil stepsister, who despise her even more once her father passes, she's oppressed by them, and she's not living her best life by any means. But then she meets a Prince Charming and life starts looking up. But wait, he's got his own Prince Charming, and suddenly this Cinderella has found herself TWO princes. What's a girl to do?!

Well, enjoy
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
An erotic take on the Cinderella story with a menage twist. Ashe, Elijah, and Sebastian bring this old fairytale to life in a new way.

Elijah and Bastian are long time lovers who occasionally participate in MMF, MFM or other orgy type bedroom activities, but their love for one another always remains steadfast. These two lovers have talked about adding another partner, if or when, they ever met someone that they both had a connection with, but neither have ever felt that emotional connection with
Michelle Austin
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Ever After by Eden French was a great 5 star read.
This is a twist on Cinderella and the move Ever After but we get two hot prince charmings.

Ashe is stuck with her evil step mother and step sister for a little while longer after her fathers unexpected death. My heart broke for Ashe in the scene involving her mothers ring. She flees into the woods to a place where she finds peace. This is where she ends up meeting Sebastian and Elijah.

There is an instant connection between the three of them. Let’s
Celeste
Wholly Cheeseballs!!! This was absolutely freakin awesome! Let’s me start by saying, based off the cover I was thinking semi raunchy ménage, BUT NOOOOOO, what you get is a well executed , sexy, sweet, enthralling triad love story. This has got to be in my top list of favorite ménage/triad/mmf. I loved her, them, the supporting characters I was fully invested in every page.
Michelle Louise
Elijah's a killer. An assassin. And more recently a bodyguard for the heir to a huge media conglomerate. He's been trained his whole life to be a weapon. So he never expected to find love in the arms of his protectee, Bastian.

Sebastian lives a prince's life. He's got responsibilities. Obligations. The last thing his straight-laced father wants is for him to fall in love with someone unsuitable. And in his father's mind, Elijah is definitely unsuitable. But Bastian is unwilling to give his love
Wherethefksyourcake (Rhiannon)
Nov 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
In my opinion, Erotica is meant to be outrageous, somewhat unbelievable, and contain the hottest sex you could ever imagine. Therefore I always like to clarify that I rate it differently than your run of the mill romance.

When it comes to the romance genre, whether that be contemporary, dark, paranormal, etc. I expect more. I want a solid plot, decent character development, and a climax I’ll never forget.

Reading erotica is like letting my hair down. I don't have to worry about all that stuff. I’
Sara
Nov 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
❤️❤️Ever After is LIVE❤️❤️

@authoredenfrench just released a hot, new, retelling of a beloved old classic! This Cinderella inspired remake, is even better than the original... I mean why only have one Prince Charming, when you can have TWO!!!

I thought this was a unique take on not only a classic retelling, but also a lesser represented genre. This MMF story was so well done. I love the exploration of a triad, especially when a couple is well established and looking for the third to complete their
Veronica
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a Cinderella retelling, but definitely adult edition 🔥. This book was steamy as heck! It is a MMF romance, with two prince charmings who love each other and also fall in love with Ashe and want to include her into their relationship.

This was definitely insta love, which can be bleh, cheesy, and unrealistic but that is just my personal opinion on the insta love trope, yet I didn't mind it in this story because they were passionate more than obsessive in seeking the heroine and it added t
Keema Osborne
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say that I have always love Cinderella, but Eden makes this retelling so much more. I absolutely loved reading this story. I loved reading about Sebastian, Elijah and Ashe, their story is unique and oh so sensual, emotional and full of surprises. This story really had my attention and keep me in gross in the story till the very end. I love that although Sebastian and Elijah are both in tune to each other that when meeting Ashe they felt completely. Nit only that, but they instantly w ...more
Allyson
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Cinderella modern day fantasy with a twist. Oh my, what a twist it was!

I really enjoyed this hot, sexy, sensual full length MMF romance down to the last page. The author did a superb job at bringing our fairytale princess story to a reality base scenario and truly bringing to life the wicked characters who we demised to the forefront. Each character had great background and in depth personality that made you feel you knew the characters as if they were neighbors.

Ashe, Sebastian and Elijah we
Madi W
Nov 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thank you to the publisher and Netgalley for giving me access to this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

If you're looking for a fairytale retelling with a nice large heaping serve of smut, then this is most certainly the book for you! Take everything you know about Cinderella and her story, and throw it out the window because things are not what they seem. As always, my hatred for the step-family is as high as ever. But my love for the "Prince" and his drool-worthy partner made this story al
Vicki-Ann Bush
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First let me say I received an ARC and was thrilled I did. I love, love this book! The story is intriguing and kept me on my toes. The love between Bastian and Elijah is a fairytale romance that translates into modern day with ease through the enticing and tantilizing words of Eden French. This author really knows how to create a romance that leaves the reader breathless and yearning for more.
Enter Ashe, who is definitely the icing on the cake and the more I want. To see the relationships bloss
Tammy
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A menage version of Cinderella. Ashe was a former heiress and now she lives with her horrible stepmother and perfect stepsisters little more than a servant. She meets Sebastian and sparks fly; however, Sebastian has brought his body guard Elijah who are in love with each other as well. Can these three make a relationship work and can Ashe get out of under her stepmother’s control? Fast-paced off the charts hot read with great characters, intense chemistry between Ashe, Sebastian and Elijah. Plen ...more
Mel T
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
Loved this modern, erotic spin on the classic Cinderella tale. Ashe meets Sebastian and Elijah in the forest one day and the attraction among the 3 of them is instant and undeniable. However, they soon discover that Ashe's stepmother and sister and Sebastian's father have plans for Sebastian that don't include Ashe. Ever After is steamy, romantic and intriguing - I found it difficult to put down. This is the first book I've read by Eden French, but I will definitely be reading more in the future ...more
Catherine
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can safely say I was left a little breathless when I finished this book.
A modern day Cinderella story but instead of one Prince Charming you get two. A hot story for Ashe, Elijah and Sebastian. A great reworking of the story with sex thrown in.
Thank you to the publisher and Netgalley for the opportunity to read an ARC
Winfield
Welcome to 400 pages of pure heat. Ashe Pembroke is a modern-day Cinderella with an evil stepmother, one horrible sister, and two Prince Charmings! Throw in scheming parents and trust fund issues, and you have one hell of a great read for 2020.
Christina Hovland
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read a beta version and it was so good. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Heather Bennett
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, sexy, sexy!! Have cold drink handy when you read this, you are going to need it!!! Great story and characters!
Christi Snow
Nov 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
A- rating. Really fun and sexy.
Tina
Nov 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well this is Cinderella with a smutty twist, without a doubt. A quick read, and one where you like the good guys and loathe the bad, you are definitely rooting them on through the entire story.
Teresa
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
**I received a copy of Ever After from Entangled Publishing and Net Galley in exchange for a voluntary and honest review. My opinions were not solicited in any way.**

Ever After by Eden French was very hot and the chemistry between the three was off the charts. Think of a modern day Cinderella with a evil stepmother and sister but with a twist where Ashe meets TWO princes who love her as she is and are willing to share their own love with her.

Ashe Pembroke is waiting anxiously for the next 2 yea
Breane Ross
Nov 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Received an arc from netgalley. Really enjoyed this mmf romance. It’s hot! Definitely recommend it
Jodi Gallegos
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ashe Pembroke is a modern-day Cinderella with an evil stepmother, a horrid stepsister, and a Prince Charming waiting on the horizon…make that two Prince Charmings!

Rich, reformed party boy Sebastian Bradford is drop-dead sexy. He’s the son of a ruthless tycoon with one goal in mind, marry off his son to someone and ensure another heir to the Bradford line. But Sebastian—and his special ops lover Elijah—have life goals of their own.

When Ashe, Sebastian, and Elijah meet, the chemistry is instantane
Rady Reads
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is modern Cinderella story, You will probably wonder what could be so special with this one, they're all the same but I can asure you, you're never going to think about Cinderella the same way as before. That's certain.

This sizzling hot version, full of intrigues and playing with people's lives like they were puppets will definitely tell you otherwise. It was thrilling and exciting and there were sparks flying, not with just one prince charming. If the one on one scenes were steaming
Eden French
Oct 13, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
***SNEAK PEEK*** Ever After

Prologue

Elijah Stevens stepped off the helicopter and peered past the armed guards to the limousine waiting a hundred yards away. Lincoln sedan, dark tinted windows, a uniformed driver standing at the back door. Obviously, someone powerful had summoned him. But who?

Elijah glanced around the deserted airport, ultra- alert. One, two, three, four... He quickly made five guards posted up against the surrounding buildings. The muscles in his shoulders tensed. Why had he be

• Come Hard (Club Silken, #1)
  • The Pearl (The Godwicks, #3)
  • Rough and Tumble
  • Stroke of Luck
  • Bound Together (Torn and Bound Duet, #2)
  • Rise of a Queen (Kingdom Duet, #2)
  • Lots Of Naughty & A Little Nice
  • Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 6
  • Come Hot (Club Silken, #2)
  • The Mistletoe Trap (Heart in the Game, #2)
  • Strong, Silent Cowboy (Moving Violations #2)
  • Sexting with Santa
  • A Deal with the Elf King (Married to Magic, #1)
  • The Devil All the Time
  • Heard It in a Love Song
  • Just a Little Bet (Smokejumper, #2)
  • Hit Me With Your Best Scot (Wild Wicked Highlanders, #3)

News & Interviews