Start by marking “I Touch My Shelf (Words for Nerds #3)” as Want to Read:
I Touch My Shelf (Words for Nerds #3)

I Touch My Shelf

(Words for Nerds #3)

I’m Tuesday Owenby and I have a secret. I work at the best comic shop in the south, my friends are the dorkiest, and I’ve been in love with my best friend’s brother since I was ten. But that’s not what I’m hiding. I’m also my crush’s favorite author and no one knows.

Published February 18th 2021 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about I Touch My Shelf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Touch My Shelf

Start your review of I Touch My Shelf (Words for Nerds #3)
Sherry Sias
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVE Leo and Tuesday's story. Tuesday has been in love with Leo for as long as she can remember. Leo is her best friends brother, although Rae is fine with them being together. Can Leo can the stick out his a** and finally make his move? Tuesday has a secret she has kept from all her friends, including her twin. Once that comes out, thanks to Greer, can she be forgiven? Does she get her HEA with Leo? This book is so funny and a great read. ...more
Allie York
Feb 18, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Tuesday and Leo are live and ready for you to click!

I’m Leo Stewart and I have two focuses in my life. My little sister, Rae and running the only bookstore in town. After our parents died, I raise
Gladys
Feb 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this fun read. A clever storyline infused with witty banter, humor, tension, emotions, drama and plenty of heart kept me engaged and fully invested. As a nerd girl myself and a huge fan of the best friend's brother trope (Honestly, I'm a forbidden romance junkie.), this book felt almost tailor made to my liking. I found Tuesday and Leo very likable and boy, oh boy did I want them to give into their long simmering feelings and grab for that HEA! All in all a great read that has m ...more
Geeky Girl Review Cafe
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
At last Tuesday and Leo's Story!

I love this series and these characters, I can't talk either up enough. A group of friends who are nerdy fandom ladies, what's not to love?!

Add in romance and seriously...Best Series Ever!

We've known that Tuesday and Leo would end up together...it was set up in the previous books but I never would have guessed at exactly how it happens...and who they each end up truly being.

I cannot wait for more in this series, I hope Allie finds a way to keep it going after we g
Rowena
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
A fun read!

A fun read and a great addition to the series! Likable characters with a cute storyline that’s filled with humor, drama and a heat level that will keep you entertained from start to finish. I was cheering for Tuesday and Leo to find their HEA and with all the banter that will have you laughing out loud. An enjoyable best friends brother romance read with a few surprises that doesn’t disappoint.
Jessica Rose
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Everyone needs them a Leo! I love Leo and his Corky personality. The back story that is shared lays the perfect foundation m. Tuesday, well let’s say that girl would be my best friend! She has the compassion and understanding that so many don’t have it. You see her caring personality that shows others support and comfort. The two balance each other perfectly. The trust that must grow for the both of them will take you a the best ride! I highly recommend this book! It is amazing!
Ashley Cestra
Feb 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
I very much enjoyed this story! The dialogue was extremely witty. I’m not a nerd/geek speak kinda girl, but I really enjoyed the commentary of the main character! The plot was very intriguing and I loved when “the other shoe dropped” so to speak!
I’ve never read this author before, but I was very pleased with her words and the story she created!
Pat
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is Book 3 in the "Words for Nerds" series and this was such a fun book to read! Great character and plot development kept me totally engaged with Leo and Tuesday as their story flawlessly unfolded! ...more
Oriane Meissner
Feb 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet, funny, romantic ,steamy and made me mad sad and everything in between 🥰🥰😍😍😉 Leo and Tuesday finally got their chance at a HEA. But some things threatened this HEA, in the end love always wins 😉
Smitten_Kitten
Feb 21, 2021 rated it liked it
The book was a bit too repetitive snd I couldn’t stand the abusive LOTR equivalents of a simple ‘oh fuck’
Daniella Delgado
added it
Jan 15, 2021
Samantha Lovelock
Jan 15, 2021

• Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • SLAY
  • Jamaica Inn
  • Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey, #1)
  • Curvy Girls Can't Date Bad Boys (The Curvy Girls Club #4)
  • Bridesmates
  • Wreaking Havyk (The Hounds of Zeus MC #4)
  • Us (Him, #2)
  • The Rebel of Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels #1)
  • The Cleaners (Faraway, #4)
  • Hazel and Gray (Faraway, #2)
  • The Princess Game (Faraway, #3)
  • At Second Glance (Fall into Romance, #3)
  • Unhinged (Splintered, #2)
  • The Wickeds (Faraway, #5)
  • Beautiful Lies (Breaking Belles, #2)
  • Elegant Sins: A Dark Secret Society Romance

Words for Nerds (4 books)
  • All Geek to Me (Words for Nerds #1)
  • Talk Nerdy to Me (Words for Nerds #2)
  • Tall, Dork, and Handsome (Words for Nerds, #4)

News & Interviews