Start by marking “Hypocritically Yours” as Want to Read:
Hypocritically Yours

Hypocritically Yours

A Standalone Age-Gap Romance.

He’s sixty-two. She’s twenty-three. Is it just a love affair or could it be forever?

Landry had always imagined at the age of sixty-two that he would be rocking his grandchildren and enjoying a life of retirement.

Life has a funny way of disrupting your plans, and Landry just hired a twenty-three-year-old single mother as his assistant who se
Published November 16th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Hypocritically Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hypocritically Yours

Start your review of Hypocritically Yours
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Thank you dear author for actually putting the ages in the blurb....you saved me some money 😂😜 but seriously omg 62 and 23??? Noooooooooooooo!
Lu Bielefeld
Nov 16, 2020 marked it as nope-not-today-satan
He’s sixty-two. She’s twenty-three. ====> no way Jose!
Rachel K
Nov 16, 2020 marked it as not-for-me
Age gap is a bit too much for me...but on a serious note, there's no way the guy on this cover is in his 60's 🤣🙄 ...more
Jos
Nov 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Solid Stars

OK, ok, so this book started out a almost near 5 Star read but once I hit the 50% mark, IDK, I just felt like it was ALL about sex and as much as I love great sex scenes...they just had TOO many! The story dragged out a bit and again....the latter half for me, ehhhh.

All in all the writing was great, the storytelling for me.....was what did it in for me, too long, too much sex and as much as I FLOVE a great age gap....in reality lolololol it was too much of a gap. I just kept thinki
Tmstprc
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
Extreme May/December romance. The main characters are likable, but the whole ex-wife story was just ridiculous.
nikki
Dec 24, 2020 rated it did not like it
I’m sorry but, this was just bad. It wasn’t even the massive age gap that put me off (H is in his 60’s and h is early 20’s) - some of the ex-wife drama was just so over the top and I genuinely struggled to connect with the characters and believe in their feelings for each other.
Brandy Roberts
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OK I love Hayley Faiman her stories are always on my TBR and she has her own little folder in my kindle while also having a space on my bookshelf , Hypocritically Yours kinda made me pause but the author totally pulled it off . Like I normally do I clear my day to start reading Hayleys books because I always have a major hangover and of course I don't put my kindle down till I reach the very end , this story just took for a ride like nothing I've read before I mean I've read and fell for age gap ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Hayley Faiman is one of those authors that usually pushes me wayyyyy tf out of my comfort zone. While she writes the things I typically avoid in my romance books, there is just something about her writing that I can't get enough of and I keep coming back for more. Well she is out with a brand spanking new release and when I saw an "age gap that'll blow your mind" promised, I knew I had to grab up for this baby fast.

Let me tell you a little something, she did not disappoint for a single s
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a great read! MAJOR age gap that had me pausing at times but I will say Hayley pulls it off.

Landry is in his early 60s & single mum Tennessee is in her early 20s - yep he’s definitely older... I enjoyed their banter and the fact it was his second chance at love & he grabbed it with both hands. There’s an interesting secondary story happening with his ex and his adult children made for a richer story. I really enjoyed this one.

I received an arc of this book.
Tiffany Readz
Nov 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars Hayley Faiman and Her Men!

Boy oh boy, I have read a LOT of Hayley Faiman books and she's always got a leading man I hate to love and with Hypocritically Yours, I don't hate to love Landry, but he is a man that definitely had to grow on me. I was so glad this sixty-two year old didn't resemble my own father at sixty-two at all. Not even in the slightest and I think that is was kept this age gap romance from going super creepy for me.

Landry might be in the final laps of his life age-wise
Britt The Hatters
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-faves, faves
Ok, ok, hear me out here. I know you're looking at that age gap all 😳😳😳
I looked at that age gap the same way, BUT Hayley Faiman is the queen of taking me out of my comfort zone and has never steered me wrong so I of course had to jump on this and read it and let me tell you...MIND EFFING BLOWN! Hayley not only does this age gap justice, she freaking does it beautifully.
Hypocritically Yours is is overflowing with more romance than you can even attempt to imagine. Topped off with moments of jaw dr
Sandy Lieberman
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was undoubtedly one the best book I have ever read. I didn't realize how much I would love an age-gap book.  Landry is in his 60's and Tennessee is in her twenties with a toddler. As soon as he called her sweetheart and Hayley told his story I was hooked. This book has everything in it. A player son, an angry daughter, and a vengeful wife. Plus steamy, scorching, sizzling sex. It's not just a love story, there is dilemma after dilemma to figure out.  I am going to re-read this book again an ...more
Cheryl O'Harney
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wowza.... what an amazing story Faiman has gifted us readers with, slightly different, well when I say slightly what I actually mean is it’s more than slightly different from her MC/Mafia books amongst the others she’s previously wrote.

One young woman who’s been through the unimaginable sets out on a new journey with hopes of a better future for herself and her young son.

Whilst Tennessee’s just at start of her journey into parenthood Landry’s children are fully grown and have already flown the
Kristina
Dec 11, 2020 rated it liked it
2.5 stars. Oy. This book makes a soap opera seem tame.
Heike
Not many books were able to keep my attantion lately, there were more dnf than finished book this year BUT I hardly could stop reading, I really loved this book, the chemistry between Laundry and Tennessee.
A lot of sex scene, after number 2 or 3 I just skipped them.
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: jessica
Some people are going to think that this age gap is too much but these characters were amazing and perfect for each other. The gap was big but honestly half the time there didn’t feel like there was a gap. I was hooked right from the start. For Landry’s age, that man was hot hot hot. He was so sweet and just knew that Tennessee was for him and I loved that. Tennessee was so
Strong and sweet. I loved being in her head and seeing how strong she was.

The plot, was a wild ride. It is ex drama and man
Pamela
Tennessee is in her twenties with a toddler that she is trying to support on her own. She moves to Texas and gets a job as an assistant to Landry. Landry is in his sixties with three grown children and an ex wife. The two start to become more than friends as they come to know each other. The huge age gap becomes not as big of a deal once they find love. A good romantic read.
Shay
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Landry aged 62 and Tennessee aged 23 are going to give you a run for your money in this book! I had a whirlwind of emotions throughout this entire book. Yes, taboo and forbidden due to the age gap, but I do not care about that, if that's not something you are into PLEASE do not read this and leave all the negative for this author.
Otherwise, if you want to get caught up in emotions with all the feels, including but not limited too, steamy, sensual, passionate, mad, hate, lust, and overall LOVE t
Nicole Lloyd
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It will burn your kindle up

Tennessee and Landry are hands down the 2020 couple of the year!

Tennessee didn’t let her life changing event define her future. If anything it made her work harder to do the best she could for her son. Landry finally has had enough, and leaving his loveless marriage.

Landry fought to get Tennessee, and he’ll do anything to keep her happy!

I couldn’t put this book down once I started. Get this book now, and get ready for the an amazing book!
Amanda Roden
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wont lie, I was a little iffy going into this book. The age gap is a lot! But I should have known to trust Hayley to make it work! This book was so damn good! I continued reading even with a migraine because I simply couldn’t put it down!
Mojo_Mama
Sep 24, 2020 marked it as pass-not-my-thing
A 62 year old H and a 23 year old h...

🤢🤢🤢
🤮🤮🤮
Kristen Lindtvedt
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Surprisingly Poignant Story as Heart Stopping as it is Tender...

I don’t always care for age gap stories as they often devolve into glorified sexscapades of men seeking trophies to help keep them young or “daddy” stories, which in and of themselves are fine, they are just not my thing. However this one caught my eye, and while I will admit, when I read the description I was skeptical, I was intrigued enough to start reading it. After the first few pages I remained unconvinced as “Hypocritically
Kris Riley
Dec 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hailey Faiman packs a punch with Hypocritically Yours. She sets a ton for Tennessee’s story in the first chapter. Being in a traumatic situation you would think that Tenny would run and hide from the world, and she does for a while, but when she comes back to life she does it with fierceness. Landry is suffering through life unhappy in every way that matters. Just living day to day until he is told to interview a young woman.

Hypocritically Yours is a book that will make you think what you though
Ellie A.
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved

Well I really never expected to love a book with such a big age gap. I mean 40 years is just... wow! But after I read this can I say “ I DIG IT!” 😍 The connection these two had went beyond the physical.

Tennessee aka Tenny is a young 23 year old woman with a two year old son named Holden. Tenny worked hard to finish school as a single mom. Her whole world was her baby boy. She had it rough her whole life with growing up without a dad or her sons dad.

Landry is our hero and he most definitel
Brittany
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I needed this book. I needed a good age gap romance with some steamy intimate scenes. I needed to lose myself in a story, and Hypocritically Yours was precisely what I needed.

What I loved:
The age gap.
I'm a sucker for an age gap, and this one has it. 20 something heroine, 60 something hero, yeah, it's a pretty big gap, but I love it, and I am not ashamed.

The hero/heroine chemistry.
These two had chemistry for days and days and days. There isn't one word in this book that isn't HOT. Be prepared
Joelle
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a beautifully written story written with so much heart and soul, and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

I absolutely loved the characters! Landy possessed so much hotness we were constantly fanning ourselves. Driven kind, sexy, and loving, and swoon-worthy. We loved the silver fox from the moment we met.

Tennessee we found to be sweet, kind, loving, well-spoken, and beautiful on the inside as she was out along with being a wonderful single mother.

This was one sweet hot read can you say Smoking hot
Josella Lopez
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved this book!!!!

I could not put this book down! Such a fabulous story. Hayley wrote wonderful characters and a great story line.

Tenny had a traumatic situation happen to her in college. She left the she and had a baby. When she graduated college she was 23 and got a job from her mom's friends husband.

Landry is 62 and runs a huge company. When he meets Tenny something happened. He hires her as his personal assistant. The attraction the both feel is so strong .

Landry has 3 grown
Lynn Reynolds
Nov 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Prologue is a rough read because it’s something that happens way too often. For some it could be a trigger. If you’ve gone through something that is very personal and has affected you deeply, just be warned. It’s not the main focus of what this book is about but it gives you some background information on one of the main characters.

Tennessee has a great family support system. Landry is not happy with the cards his life has been dealt. You will find with this book that even some of the secon
Chalice
I'll be honest - I wasn't sure if I would like this book. The blurb sounded interesting, but I've read a few books by this author before, and her heroes are always such abusive jerks that I tell myself I won't read another. Yet I find myself here again, and I'm so glad! This book was delightful. The hero in this book was sweet but protective. I think it's a little telling that the author had him say constantly (to himself and the heroine) that he thought he was weak - he was completely different ...more
Ali B3
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well written sweet, sexy, suspenseful way older man story

Ok so, a 40 yr age gap was a bit of a stretch for me, but I decided to give it a try after several ladies in a Facebook reading group I'm in said it was really well written with such great main and supporting characters in it. And they were so right! The H is a 64 yr old very wealthy business man who has 3 grown children and has been legally separated from his crazy ex-wife for 5 years. The h is a 24 yr old recent college graduate who is a
« previous 1 3 next »

• Fiftysix
  • Come What May
  • How the Hitman Stole Christmas
  • Tongue (Ruthless Kings MC, #8)
  • Dead Man Walking (The Fallen Men, #6)
  • Ignite (The Disciples, #4)
  • Huck (Golden Glades Henchmen MC, #1)
  • A Ruthless Christmas (Ruthless Kings MC, #8.5)
  • An Aces Christmas (The Aces' Sons)
  • Intoxication
  • Mr. D (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Lies He Told Me: A Dark Mafia Romance (Bratva Crime Syndicate Book 1)
  • Beautiful Sinner
  • Dare To Love Again
  • He Saw Me First (Age & Innocence #1)
  • Heartless: A High School Bully Romance (Playa Del Mar Book 2)
  • one truth
  • Daddy's Angel
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on