Start by marking “Gravity (Wilde Boys, #1)” as Want to Read:
Gravity (Wilde Boys, #1)

Gravity

(Wilde Boys #1)

Three months on a private island.
Two men.
One million dollars.
All I have to do is tame Nash Wilde.

It’s been two years since my sister and her boyfriend were killed in a plane crash. The last person I expected to show up on my doorstep was his father, Alistair Wilde. Yet, he came with an offer I’d be an idiot to pass up: be his son’s girlfriend for three months, live with th
Published December 8th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Gravity, please sign up.
maia❤️
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Gravity (Wilde Boys, #1)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g
a2

'GRAVITY' is the first full length romance book in new to me author Sara Cate's 'Wilde Boys' series.

Wow, this was a 🔥🔥little number!! As these two tagged teamed I waited with bated breath to see which one she'd fall for, the experienced silver fox or the handsome younger version, my ovaries and ipad combusting with the steamy sexy scenes I devoured. I didn't want this to end. Like Zara I fell in love with two men. One had my heart, the other I would give my soul to.

I loved how effortle
 V. Simran
Dec 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 "Love makes you stupid" stars

"Don't get too comfortable Zara. This place might be beautiful, but it's a fucking prison, and everyone who lives here is miserable."

So. Much. Angst. that literally took my breath away and made me pause so many times. This book had everything I crave in a dark and taboo romance. The first time I read the blurb I knew i had to read this and that was the best decision ever made. It's been days since I finished this and yet it's still on my mind. Every time I
Carla Bulian
Mar 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
3,5.
I thought the female character immature and boring! Please explain to me how the piece of cake daddy was in love with her🤦🏻‍♀️?
But the reading was fun...
♡tanaz♡
4.5 stars for this ”Wilde” ass book!!!

This book was seriously insane. I loved the premise of this. A tragedy that bought two families (or individuals) together in the most strangest ways.

The story follows Zara who lost her twin sister in a plane crash, and Alister and Nash who lost their son and brother in the same plane crash also. Nash lashes out following the death of his brother whereas Zara learns to fend for herself by becoming a stripper.

Therefore, Alistair cooks up a plan to bring Zara
Yael Shalom
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was ok
Krazyʕ•ᴥ•ʔKoala

Hmmm, I feel like I am being lenient with my rating *RTC
Hannah
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴇɴ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ.ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ?
ᴛʀᴏᴘᴇs: ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʀɪᴀɴɢʟᴇ,ʙɪʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ,ᴀɢᴇ-ɢᴀᴘ,ғᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴏxɪᴍɪᴛʏ
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ:✯✯✯✯✯
ʜᴇʀᴏɪɴᴇ ʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ:✯✯✯✯
ʜᴇʀᴏs ʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ:✯✯✯✯✯
ᴀɴɢsᴛ:ʜɪɢʜ ғᴏᴄᴜs
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ:ʜɪɢʜ ғᴏᴄᴜs
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs' ᴄʜᴇᴍɪsᴛʀʏ:ʜɪɢʜ ғᴏᴄᴜs
sᴛᴇᴀᴍʏ sᴄᴇɴᴇs:ʜɪɢʜ ғᴏᴄᴜs
ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs:ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ғᴏᴄᴜs
Gravity was my first book by Sara Cate and I had no idea my obsession had began then.I don’t usually go for love triangles but this one was done really well.I enjoyed the other trope
Amanda Anderson (Beauty.and.the.bookies)
I have been sitting on this review for a couple days because I have so much to say yet, I want to keep everything to myself. I want everyone to go in blind and be as surprised and hungry for more as I was.
I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much I loved these characters.
Nash was so dark, angry and HOT. Godd I loved him!!!!!
Alistair was so lost, hopeful, and sexy. I just loveeed him tooo!!!
And Zara was exactly what both men needed. The glue. Both guys were SO incredibly enticing, magnetic, do
hala
Dec 29, 2020 rated it liked it
I have so much to say about this. But I need a minute. Or maybe a whole lifetime to rate AND review this. Accompanied with tons of caffeine in my system.

NOTE: I enjoyed the beginning of the book, it’s the plot that I’m having troubles with.

Might change the rating later because I’m still not sure. . .
Diana
goodreads-pic

Fly With Me
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

This is my first Sara Cate book. Her writing is captivating, and I felt so sad for the characters, mostly Zara. She was a fighter, and I related to her so much. My heart broke for her. She didn’t deserve to be treated the way she did, and I truly hoped that she’d get the guy who had earned her. I’m happy with the ending. I was entertained throughout the story. It was a very steamy affair, a bit taboo one m
maia❤️
Dec 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I need a minute, or 20. I've barely moved in 5 whole hours. I haven't read a whole book in one sitting in a long time. This was so consuming - from the first chapter I was fully invested in Zara's character and her story. I want to say that this was the best love-triangle I've ever read. It was so well written and damn was it entertaining!

In summary, after suffering a fatal loss Zara is hired by Nash's father Alistair to become Nash's 'girlfriend' in order to help him overcome his grief and self
Claire Annovazzi
Apr 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
(audiobook) This author has the unique capability of creating dark and twisted yet beautiful love stories. They dig deep inside your darkest desires, but you can’t help but feel for those tortured characters. Like in this book.

Zara, Nash, and his father, are united in grief after an helicopter crash killed Zara’s twin sister and Nash’s brother. Through a toxic love triangle that test all their boundaries, they try to heal and assuage their guilt with pain and abuse. You KNOW it’s a bad idea when
The Romantic Rush Blog
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love a story that pushes my conceptions of how love comes to be- especially stories that grapple with the messy, unconventional, and unpredictable aspects of love. Add in some age gap, forbidden love, family secrets, and taboo- oh, I’m all in!

Gravity starts with a tragedy, one that transforms our characters completely. Grief becomes a central element in how love is formed and evolves, and Sara Cate beautifully examines how grief can pervert and skew love in the same way it can also clarify and
JESSI ☾
If there ever was a book to push you over the edge of taboo this should be it. Not only did I fall hard for Zara, but I fell for Alister and Nash just as hard. You might think this is your average "love triangle" (and I use that term very loosely) but you would be completely wrong!! The love Zara felt for both these men rival what some authors can't achieve with one man.

Tragedy brought them together but a wicked twist of fate and f*cked up love made them a family.

Zara is still struggling with th
Stephanie
Dec 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first Sara Cate novel and I did enjoy it, but I also had a few problems with the way it was written. I kept noticing how Zara was literally questioning things EVERY SINGLE TIME she was about to get down and dirty and it just became annoying after a while. The repetition was very noticeable. This book was very steamy and I’m happy with who she ended up with in the end. I can’t wait for the next one!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review
Darci
Older men stay winning 👅
Amara
Nov 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Just when I thought it was going one way, it goes another... great story.

Age gap and sorta taboo.  Few triggers for those sensitive. Wonderful writing style and storytelling.

Cate is a new to me author and I gotta say. I am impressed. I definitely want to check out her other books.

Recommend for fans of age gap and rags to riches stories.
TheBookPlatypus
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“...that’s what grief does to you. It takes the puzzle pieces of your life and tosses them in the air. Nothing lands back where it’s supposed to, and the damn thing will probably never be fully put together again, but that doesn’t mean we can just stop living.”
🚁
Grief. That’s what two families are going through after losing loved ones in a tragic accident. Plenty of anger, sorrow, hatred, and self loathing is going on.
This book is packed full of emotions. Sara Cate is a new to me author but I’ll
Athalars
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comfort-books
Validated my age gap and daddy kink❤️
Michelle - Your Favorite Book Bag
“I feel more and more torn between them by the minute. To the point where I can’t imagine leaving either of them when this is over.”

Zara, Nash and Alistair all lost something on the same day many years ago. A sister. A brother. A son. This devastating loss brought a world of pain and masked self destruction to each of them throughout the course of the following years later.

Nash is angry. He’s holding something close to his chest that is just waiting to claw it’s way out. He loses himself in alc
K.  Ramjohn
Apr 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Gravity is an intense, taboo love story that had me so engrossed I could not put it down. This novel was emotional, sizzling hott and angsty and is amessy triangle of lust and love. The characters were all flawed each suffering through the devastation of losing a loved one and it is that loss that brings them all together. The story was well written and highly entertaining. It pushes boundaries and shows how love can be unconventional and unpredictable. This novel definitely takes you on an unex ...more
sunny
Nov 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs

This book contains age gap and taboo content. It's also a love triangle. It is NOT reverse harem.

"I see us. Just us."
"Maybe if we had done things right, we could have had a chance, but we've already fucked it all up."

Zara's sister and her boyfriend were killed in a plane crash. The boyfriend is survived by his brother and father. All these characters are still grieving their losses and Nash, the surviving brother is spiraling. Alistair Wilde, the father, visits Zara and propositions he
Shyralf
3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1/2 Stars! Love Triangle, NA romance. Nash and Alstair, who do you choose but it was clear who head runner was early on. I really liked this one.
✧ Marureviere ✧
I expected more from that blurb that had angst and steam written all over it. But what I got was bland characters, a tedious plot with repetitive scenes, no relationship build ups, mediocre smut, and an exhausting heroine that had zero chemistry with her love interests.
Karin The Dark Bookworm
Dec 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Three months on a private island.
Two men.
One million dollars.
All I have to do is tame Nash Wilde.

But what about Alistair?!

Two men, one woman, both fighting for her heart in their own way.
Which will let go first?!

When I first finished the book, it took my 4 days to even begin to write my review.  I felt as if getting of the island is like getting of a roller coaster with your legs shaking and adrenaline pumping through you vains.

Both men shook me and made me split into 2.
One is rough, like
Lady of the Reading Court
“For so long I felt like I was falling, but this man pulled me in. And finally, I have landed”

🅑🅞🅞🅚 🅡🅔🅥🅘🅔🅦

Gravity (Wilde Boys Book 1) by Sara Cate

⭐️4.5/5
🌶4/5
Genre: Forbidden, Age-gap, Love triangle, Billionaire Romance

________

I thought I had an idea as to where this angsty love triangle was going but the minute I started reading, I quickly realised it wasn’t going to be anything like I thought it would be. It was 1000% better

Couldn’t recommend it more! You guys need to meet Zara, Noah & Alistair
Katelynn
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sara Cate's books always push me past my comfort zone in the best ways. I loved Beautiful Monster but was hesitant about age gaps. She convinced me it may be my favorite trope, then did the same with beautiful sinner with a forbidden priest romance. I've been burned too many times by love triangles and Gravity broke that slump for me! Zara finds herself permanently tied to the Wilde family by tragedy and years later runs into son Nash in a hot and heavy encounter. Weeks later his father Alistair ...more
Michelle
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg what a book! The emotions are real with this one. In this book, we meet Zara, a young stripper who has past ties with the Wilde men, Alistair and his son Nash. Alistair basically hires Zara to “control” Nash. A once stoic individual who turned into a party playboy. Can Zara tame his wild ways? The time spent at their house, she gets closer to Alistair. This is an epic love triangle story. And I for,one loved every minute of this book.
Karin
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Zara, Nash & Alistair are all tied together by grief. Zara lost her sister and is still reeling in pain, Nash lost his brother and has turned reckless and Alistair lost his son and is grieving the loss of both his sons in a way since Nash is on a dangerous path. When Alistair gives Zara a proposition she can’t refuse it takes these three on a journey that no one was prepared for. I loved each one of these characters for different reason and they bring so much depth in the story. I’m not crazy ab ...more
Sanne
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I think my heart will forever hurt by this book. I cried my eyes out. This book has so many emotions it really gets you. Its a book where 3 people are broken by grief and together they try to put each other back together. But its not as easy. Feelings gets hurt, more than once. Hearts get put back together and love will win in the end.

Do you dare dive in this book? Are you ready to get your soul branded?
Turning Pages At ...: Gravity (Wilde Boys, #1) by Sara Cate 44 23 May 05, 2021 04:47PM

• Dylan (Dark Legacy, #4)
  • Heartbreak Prince (Broken Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Freestyle (Academy of Stardom, #1)
  • The Not-Outcast
  • See No Evil (The Society, #1)
  • Trust Him (Rebels at Sterling Prep #4)
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • I'll Be Your Beast
  • Southern Charmer (Charleston Heat, #1)
  • See Me After Class
  • Angel Unseen (Unseen MC #1)
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
  • Hate on Me (Knights of Retribution MC, #1)
  • Intoxication (Serendipity, #1)
  • The Other Side of Blue (The Other Side of Us, #1)
  • Cursed to Crave (Feathers & Fire #2)
  • Grand Lake Colorado Collection (Grand Lake Colorado, #1-4)
  • All In (The Kings of Kroydon Hills, #1)
See top shelves…
Sara Cate is a USA Today best-selling author of steamy romance and sexy book boyfriends. Although she writes a wide range of tropes, Sara is best known for her age gap and taboo romances. One thing you can expect from her entire collection is heaps of steam and plenty of angst.

Living in Arizona with her husband and kids, Sara spends most of her time reading, writing, or baking.

Find out more at:

Wilde Boys (2 books)
  • Free Fall (Wilde Boys, #2)