Start by marking “For the Love (Perfect Match #1)” as Want to Read:
For the Love (Perfect Match #1)

For the Love (Perfect Match #1)

DOMINIC
One wrong step derailed my entire professional tennis career. Fleeing the spotlight, I head to Arbor Cove—the perfect place to focus solely on my recovery.

Kindle Edition
Published September 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about For the Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For the Love

Start your review of For the Love (Perfect Match #1)
Amanda
Sep 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
[I received a digital arc for an honest review]

For The Love
by C.R. Ellis is a new sports romance that is the right combination
between sweet and sexy.

Professional tennis player Dominic is recovering after surgery in a small town in order to take a break from the spotlight. The same small town that Tristan choose to escape to after her world and her reputation was destroyed by her parents crimes. She now works to support her three siblings and the last thing she needs or wants is to be put back
Thuy Taylor
Sep 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
A new series by Ms. Ellis?? Yes, Please!!!! Set with characters in the pro tennis world, Dominic is recovering from surgery due to an injury in a small town, hidden away from everyone. He has a funny meet cute with Tristan, and there is just something about this girl he can't get out of his head. Tristan halted her life to be the sole care taker of her siblings after their parents committed a huge crime that pretty much ruined the family name. She needs to go somewhere where they aren't in the p ...more
booksiflove
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Game - set - match! For Dominic obviously. But also for Caitlin. The author presents us with a fantastic start off to a new series.
Dominic & Tristan meet in a small town, where they are both in hiding - both for the same but yet different reasons.
Dominic, pro tennis player, is there to heal from an injury, and wants to be left alone from the paparazzi.
Tristan, is hiding with her siblings because of her parents crimes. So there’s no way she wants to be seen with a pro athlete and show up in the n
Thi
Sep 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first read from this author and I enjoyed it very much. I love the chemistry between Dominic and Tristan. The kids were sweet addition too.
Kari
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For the Love is another wonderful read by C.R. Ellis. I absolutely loved her first series, so I knee I would love this novel as well!

Tristen Fitzgerald has had a horrible last year. Her world was turned upside down and now she is the guardian of her 17 year old sister, Maggie, and her twin younger siblings, Gen and Liam. Starting over in Connecticut was the only option, but falling for a world famous tennis star was not part of the plan.

Dominic Moreau might be a has been. Stuck in recovery after
Jko
Oct 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Andrea Britton
Oct 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
A new to me author. It had all the elements that I enjoy in a sports romance. Great characters. I enjoyed their banter, their flirty moments. And I loved Dominic’s interactions with Tristans siblings. Tristan is a strong heroine and her and Dominic make a cute couple. This was a good slow burn.

*I won an advanced copy of this book from the author. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All thoughts and opinions are those of my own.*
Shannon
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another MUST READ by CR Ellis! This slow burn expertly builds up the chemistry between the two main characters as they navigate their respective challenges. The exceptional writing in combination with plenty of steamy scenes kept me reading nonstop. I can't wait to see where this new series leads...
Kayla
Jun 16, 2020
Autumn Review
Jul 14, 2020 is currently reading it
DOMINIC

Helping the woman who threatened me with pepper spray is the last thing I should be doing. I can’t afford to be distracted by thoughts and fantasies that have nothing to do with returning to tennis and everything to do with making Tristan mine.

Especially after learning what being together could cost us both.

TRISTAN
Angie Robertson
Sep 26, 2020
Gloria Francis
Sep 28, 2020

• Clutch Player (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • Out of Love
  • The Girl Next Door
  • Crazy to Love You (Wild Love, #3)
  • Layer by Layer (Riggins Brothers Book 1)
  • Play by Play (Riggings Brothers, #0)
  • Rich Prick
  • Wicked Billionaire (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #8)
  • Commander in Briefs (The Complete Collection)
  • Hooked on Her (Ice Kings, #3)
  • Wonderment in Death (In Death, #41.5)
  • New Jerk in Town (Carolina Kisses, #2)
  • Be One with Me (Finding Love in Green Springs, #2)
  • Love Her Madly (Mafia Kingdom, #2)
  • Broken Miles (Miles Family, #1)
  • Love Comes in the Mourning
  • After All (Romancing Manhattan, #3)

News & Interviews