Start by marking “Wuthering Depths in Johnstown: By the Numbers” as Want to Read:
Wuthering Depths in Johnstown: By the Numbers

Wuthering Depths in Johnstown: By the Numbers

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
This book looks at the story of the city of Johnstown, PA by the numbers. It begins with its founding in 1800 to the present day. The city survived three major floods, a major coal mining disaster, and a racial incident where new African American and Mexican arrivals were forced to leave the city.

Now, for the last 40 years, the city has had to endure steel mill closings, p
Paperback, first, 182 pages
Published September 14th 2020 by the Daily American

To ask other readers questions about Wuthering Depths in Johnstown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wuthering Depths in Johnstown

·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Wuthering Depths in Johnstown: By the Numbers
Mandy
Feb 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Don't overlook, "By the numbers!". Originally, I didn't fully appreciate all that this book had to offer. This is not a romance nor biography , nor does it claim to be. It is a book of numbers as the title proclaims! At first, there does not appear to be a storyline to follow, rather the author fulfills his promise to provide "numerical snapshots of Johnstown."
As I read each subsection for its own merits, the numbers started to make sense and speak there own story. The numbers tell the story.
I a
Paul Ricci
Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Bob Farabaugh
Where is Johnstown Heading? 1 1 Dec 27, 2020 05:28PM

• I'm Not Dying with You Tonight
  • Trouble the Saints
  • Hold On, But Don't Hold Still
  • Election Meltdown: Dirty Tricks, Distrust, and the Threat to American Democracy
  • From Sand and Ash