Start by marking “Forever in my Heart: Clean Spiritual Christian Romance” as Want to Read:
Forever in my Heart: Clean Spiritual Christian Romance

Forever in my Heart: Clean Spiritual Christian Romance

Kindle Edition
Published September 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Forever in my Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever in my Heart

Start your review of Forever in my Heart: Clean Spiritual Christian Romance
Andrea Horton
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book just like all the other books I have read by Dionne Grace, although I did not think that this book was going to turn out the way I thought it would, i was pleasantly surprised and I hope there is a sequel in the making.
anon
Dionne Grace – Forever in my Heart
Forever in my Heart is a beautifully written story. I stepped into another world as soon as I started reading this wonderful book.
Sherry has the gift to see and has the most beautiful heart, in her younger years she meets Adrian who captures her heart for a lifetime. No one has or ever will compare. Life throws many curve balls at this couple, and as they progress through their relationship making plans for marriage, Sherry has to fight for her right to be good
Nicole
Dionne Grace - Forever in my Heart

A real page turner! Sherry and Adrian have something that many never will have in their lifetime. Unfortunately life dealt them some unexpected blows that separated them sending them on different paths in their life.
Spiritually gifted Sherry threw herself into a successful career fearing her chance of love had come and gone, until a unknown reunion of a mutual friends wedding brought them back together! Absolutely packed with exciting scenes with christian elem
Stella Harrison
Forever in my Heart

Such a wonderful christian book, Sherry and Adrian paths cross after many years apart at a friends wedding in Jamaica. The pain of being apart because of past interferences is clear. This wonderful story takes you on the superb journey from how they met and the troubles they faced until they were reunited in happiness! I loved the descriptions of the angels, and the dark spirits that walked with some of the characters which was a constant battle for sherry but goodness prevail
Harvey Newman
Forever in my heart

Great book! i was introduced to this author and her books through a good friend of mine ... enjoyed them all. Recommended read!
Ulia
Forever in my Heart
Fabulous book ! Sherry's gift had me transfix and the scenes of angels! absolutely breathe taking This book is right up there with the best ! highly recommended!
Bernadette Cinkoske
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Forever in My Heart features Sherry's life. Sherry uses her gift of spirituality to help many people, but she has spent fifteen years in limbo over her lost love Adrian. Sherry has never loved another and regrets that she did not take spiritual authority over Adrian's mothers dislike of her and had allowed Adrian's mother to intimidate her. What will happen when she meets Adrian at a wedding they both attend? This is a very moving, spiritual book that reminds us that we may lose out on God's pro ...more
KYoung
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sherry and Adrian were destined to be married but circumstances caused them to part and years later they meet again. A gripping story of love between this couple who forgot who they were in Christ. I highly recommend this book!
Yolanda Moore
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This is the first book I have read from this author. I enjoyed Sherry’s journey in this book. Such a wonderful gift to have the holy spirit speak to you. She used her visions for the good of others. Adrians mother was so rude. I was disappointed in Adrians actions. This was a nice combination of romance with a little drama. I would definitely read another book by this author.
Donna Ellis
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book depicted so many failed relationships based on outside influences from selfish people with hidden agendas. Spiritually gifted people can make bad decisions based on the opinions of other. Do not allow people to control your relationship. It will only make you unhappy and unfulfilled. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I received this book as an ARC and this is my honest and unbiased review.
Michaela
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is a different one with so much seen of the spiritual realm and the communication. I liked that it gave me pauses and reminders about how to act in my own life. The back and forth between the past and the present was useful, but felt a tad bit jolting. There were great characters.

I received an ARC of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Traci Wooden-Carlisle
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a spiritually uplifting and loving story about love that overcomes deceit, this is the book for you.
So, Sherry has a very special gift from God that allows her to see things most people are unaware of. It is insightful to experience and made me a little wistful. I loved her communication with God, her relationship with her friends and the development of her character.
Adrian is my new book boyfriend. He is charming, passionate, loving, and expresses his feelings in a way I
Sandra
Sep 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a very unusual, clean Christian story about a lovely women with a unique power to spiritually see and speak to heavenly angels - both angels of light and angels of darkness, and who also has an intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit. However, even with these special powers, everything is not right in her life, as the one man who is and will always be 'forever in her heart' has married another woman. This story held some special memories for me as the main character, Sherry, not only ...more
Dionne Grace
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sherry Palmer has a gift to see into the spiritual realm - a world that God allows her to see. She is also plagued by her past and her love for Adrian Chase. This all comes to a head when she takes a trip to Jamaica for her friend's wedding.

Will Sherry find the closure she so dearly wants? Or will the hurts from her past, that she thought were laid to bed, threaten to tear her apart all over again?
Lisa N.
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
On how He loves us!

I loved reading the love story of Sherry and Adrian, but even more than that, I was drawn and elated by the love story of Sherry and the Holy Spirit! Oh how I loved the vivid examples of how God led her, encouraged her, and loved her! This one is special and annointed. God loves us so much!
Amanda Arthur
Dec 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cheers to good, clean, romance

I enjoyed this novel. Its obvious that the author has a "living" relationship with the Lord & shines through with this novel. I like the interactions between the 2 central characters, the twists & turns & the acknowledging of the Spiritual realm which is real. Thanks Dionne & God bless.
Karen
Feb 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
The love that Sherry and Adrian’s shared was awesome. Sherry had an amazing relationship with God and had mustard seed faith. Sherry never gave up on her love for Adrian, even though she knew that he moved on and married someone else.

Sandra Mcdowell
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read..

I love the emotions and turns here. It's amazing how it ended. If you have not read this book you should.Beautifully written.
Pastor Karen
Awesome

This is a awesome story of God's love and the power of true love. This could've been classified as a romantic suspense. It kept me on pins and needles right up till the end.
Eugenia
Oct 24, 2020
Sheila Butts
Nov 01, 2020

• Christmas Prayer
  • Grace After the Rain (This Far by Grace #1)
  • Send Her To Me Lord
  • Walking Crooked with Christ
  • Even if the Winds Still Blow
  • Forty-Something Kinda Love - novella
  • Who Do You Choose? (The Loose End Book 6)
  • Bonded For Life (The Loose End Book 3)
  • The Loose End
  • What Could've Been (The Loose End Book 4)
  • Forever (Let's Stay Together Book 1)
  • The Price of Dreams (Faith & Fortune 3)
  • A Love Sent from Heaven (Heaven On Earth #2)
  • A Match Made In Heaven (Heaven On Earth #1)
  • Calm Through the Fire (On Fire for Christ #4)
  • Faith Through the Fire
  • He Loved Me Despite My Flaws (Faith...Flaws & All #1)
  • Second Chance at Heaven (Heaven on Earth #4)
Dionne Grace is a romantic at heart whose love for reading books in her early teenage years enhanced her vivid imagination. She would often invent fascinating love stories to entertain her school friends involving famous pop stars. She loves to write and when she is not writing, she is reading and juggles this with her full-time job.

She hopes her love for God and everything spiritual shines throug

News & Interviews