Start by marking “Subscriber Wars” as Want to Read:

In my defense, he was wet—and shirtless—and had this really cute birthmark that looked like someone had kissed his ridiculously-defined hip bone.

I got sidetracked, okay? It was an accident. Especially when I kissed him so hard my wig shifted sideways, and he realized I was someone else—someone like his enemy.

Awkward, right?

So imagine my surprise when Sebastian shows up
Published September 28th 2020 by Kristy Marie Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Subscriber Wars, please sign up.
Mony Thanks Kristy! Love love love your books...I'm reading them all and telling people at Goodreads how well written they are.
You're one of my 2020 treas…more
You're one of my 2020 treasure finds!! Please keep writing!(less)

Start your review of Subscriber Wars
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Kristy Marie wowed me with her Commander series with her swoon-worthy heroes and now she has swept me off of my feet with these next generation alphaholes. Subscriber Wars was a veritable treasure trove of fun!

What do we get?
★ enemies-to-lovers to the extreme
★ new adult level drama and angst
★ prank wars and an obsession with social media and subscribers
★ denial of truly deep emotions
★ slow burn
★ glimpses of Maverick from IOU
★ side characters you'll need to meet

It took me some time to really get
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

🖤Follow me on Instagram for more edits🖤

“Looking for the next rising MyView star. Producers, actors, cameramen, and writers are all welcome. Use hashtag #unicamflixcompetition on your daily videos as entries.The top two accounts with the most subscribers will face off with a final fan vote. The winner will be awarded one million dollars and a one-year MyView reality series.”

Basically this is what this book is about. Sebastian and Valentina come together,into a fake relationship, so they
Keri Loves Books
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A funny and clever enemies to lovers romance that all began with a prank war. Sebastian and Valentina have a complicated relationship. You’ll enjoy this modern tale about a couple and their quest for online notoriety.

I adored sassy Valentina. This girl could give as good as she got. She was a formidable opponent and pushed Bash as far as she could.

A few months prior they had a prank war and it made their social media status soar. That war ended in Sebastian's defeat and they parted ways. They ha
Mickeysreads
Oct 02, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arc, one-star, 2020-read
1 idk what happened star

I’m sorry but I just failed to connect with the main characters.
I failed to understand the plot of the book.
I was confused 95% of the time with what was happening.

And then when the big revelation happened about what went down between the two main characters, I was like please someone tell me this is a joke.

It was so cringy that I couldn’t even complete the chapter. It was really bad.

Spoiler Ahead

“Don’t you lie to me!” I yell, balling my fists like I’m getting rea
benevolent bastard
Think of she’s the man but without the soccer.
Julie's Book Land Reviews
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kristy has gone and done it again. This book had me in stitches most of the time and even made me cry in certain places. But overall I loved Valentina's and Sebastian's crazy chemistry with one another and to top it all off it also had a crossover from some of our favorite characters in the commander series which made it more spectacular than it already was in the beginning. Don't just take my word for it, one click it as a pre-order now or one click it when it releases on September 30th because ...more
Books Aella
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ARC was provided for an honest review!

description

Subscriber Wars is a standalone enemies to lovers book! Kristy Marie is an amazing writer, her work never fails to disappoint me. This book was again amazing, it made me laughs much at the fights and comebacks Valentina and Sebastian had.

description

From the moment I open this book, I knew I was going to fall deeply in love with it. Bash and Vee (their nicknames) were very famous for their war pranks on an app called MyView, they constantly posted all the pranks they
May 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Loved the audiobook.
Shelves: beta-read, proofread
This book is a fun, hilarious, sexy and original story that will surprise you in the best of ways! Kristy Marie has yet again created a unique and laugh out loud story with characters who you will fall in love with. The story of Sebastian "Bash" and Valentina "Vee" will pull you in from the first pages and you will be addicted. It is a unique story-telling that leaves you turning the pages faster and faster to find out "the secret" and wondering how this push and pull relationship between them w ...more
M
This was a unique enemies to lovers with lots of banter, steam and fun! Or was it a fake relationship read? Well, we got some of both and some pranks thrown in to sweeten the deal. We got a great glimpse into the lives of Sebastian and Valentina.. better known as Bash-hole and Vee. The back and forth between these two was great! These nosy neighbors only thought they hated each other. Perfect story of how hate can turn into lust and evolve into love.

The pranks they pulled on each other were fun
Vanessa (nessreads)
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining. Refreshing. Hilarious. Fun. Subscriber Wars checked off so many boxes. Right off the bat I was sucked into the hilarity that came from all the antics courtesy of Valentina and Sebastian. Can’t stop, won’t stop, that’s exactly how I felt when reading and I didn’t intend to until I reached the end.

Valentina and Sebastian have a complicated relationship. For a long time these two played pranks on each other which brought them a slice of fame on the MyView app. But after one of them to
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Shelves: arcs
Wow! This is another original story from this author. Her talent for storytelling is incredible. You can’t help but to fall helplessly in love with her characters.
If you're a little bored with the same old romance tropes and genres then Kristy Marie is an author you will want to read, if you haven't already. Her writing style is crafty, witty, engaging and down-right exceptional. I am 100% in love with her books. Each book is better than the one before. Each book has depth, complexity and origi
Bozena
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ones again Kristy wrote my favorite romantic comedy (yes, I write it after everyone of her books) 😍

Amazing, funny, swoony and unique love story ❤❤❤
The amazingly beautiful way how Kristy writes her books don't give you any other choice than to read it in one go. Sleep is completely overrated when it's comes to her books 😂
This book is unbelievable exciting and hilarious.
The pranks and arguing between them are unbelievable entertaining and funny.
Their humor and social media war is really interes
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
Kristy has left me once again mesmerized with her witty and brilliant masterpiece. I am so hooked.

Kristy Marie is known for her witty beautiful addictive tales and this is book is no exception. In true Kristy style she wows her readers and makes them remember why they love reading in the first place. This book was so addictive. I lived for the humor and the sexual tension which made for a book that was unputdownable.

Sebastian and Valentina dislike each other with great passion. They constantly b
Aundi Living That Book Life
5 Clickbait Crowns

20200929-194157-0000

Do you ever go into a book and instinctively know you are going to love it? From the moment you open it you feel like you have come home, and these characters are apart of you? Well, this book was that for me. I fell into the story with an ease that doesn’t happen often and devoured it cover to cover in one sitting. Kristy has conceived absolute magic with these characters and this world that she has so meticulously crafted.

Bash and Vee will have you laughing out loud
Tash  Soul Sisters Divine Moment with Books
I absolutely love Kristy Marie books so it was no surprise that I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!

Subscriber Wars is light, fun and had me constantly giggling out loud. If you have read the Commander in Briefs series, then you will see a few familiar names. In my opinion, It feels a little like Commander in Brief's next gen!!!

The back and forth between Valentina and Bash was so entertaining. They had so much chemistry and spark between the two of them. I have to agree, Valentina likes bossy Sebastian and SO
Heather 'Confessions Of A Bibliophile' Creighton

🎥🎬𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙱𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠🎬🎥

❝—𝙸𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚛.❞
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 𝟻/𝟻 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: Subscriber Wars by Kristy Marie is an unconventional, laugh out loud, standalone, new adult, enemies to lovers, rom-com with a plot twist that I NEVER saw coming! This is going to be a super short review because that plot twist… man oh man that was a good one and I surely don’t want to ruin it for you. Subscriber Wars has everything you could ever want in a hilarious romantic comedy and the fake re

queen_of_the_books_18
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She outsmarted me, and I hate that it turns me on.

Subscriber Wars was an anticipated release for me and Kristy Marie didn’t let me down. I inhaled this book from start to finish, with tears in my eyes and my stomach hurting from laughing so much.

I absolutely loved the plot of this story. It’s nice to read something that is original and you can’t guess what is the big twist is. The pranks were hilarious and I felt myself being immersed into a world where I wished I was a part of it.

Why did she
PP's Bookshelf
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kristy Marie delivered a sweet, spicy, swoony, sexy and 200% entertaining enemies to lovers romance in Subscriber Wars. My face is hurting and stomach is aching from laughing and smiling too much. My heart is full with every kind of warm glowing emotions! This was just so dreamy and hard core feel good romantic.

Sebastian and Valentina have been at the great war of pranks for months now and they have become really famous in MyView app with their funny videos. But Valentina took it a bit too far w
Amanda
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
[I received a digital arc for an honest review]

in a new romance from author Kristy Marie. An enemies to friends to enemies to lovers romance between two aspiring internet stars.

Valentina and Sebastian are neighbors and when were introduced to them they are have a history. They used to have a plank war between them that was taken a step too far which ruined any kind of friendship they had. Now they have to work together in order to win a big web competition that will help Vee mak
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "My best dude!!!" stars***

NOW AVAILABLE

"It all started with a war..."

Kristy Marie has a unique way to write her stories, and she can really captivate you with her words...
After IOU, I was waiting like crazy to get Sebastian's story, but don't you worry, it is a complete standalone...
What we had in here???
Two crazy, hotheaded heroes with not your usual sense of humor and a whole world of pranks, and subscriber wars!!!!
Yep, you heard right!!!! WARS!!!
And trust me, it was delightful t
Natalie
Oct 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an advance reader copy of this book to read in exchange for an honest review via Kristy Marie and Wordsmith Publishing.

Subscriber Wars in a spin off to Kristy Maries Commander in Briefs series of standalones.
I loved the Commander in Briefs series so much and loved how this new generation is linked to that series.
This book was fun and gave me a good few giggles as well as made me almost scream in frustration wanting Sebastian and Valentina to get together!
This was a great, modern re
Julie
Shelves: favorites, arc-2020
Reading Subscriber Wars reminded me why I love reading enemies to lovers!!!! Kristy Marie totally nailed this one! I literally couldn’t keep the smile off my face! Sebastian and Valentina had smoking hot chemistry from the very first chapter and I loved the two of them and their prank wars with each other. Filled with witty banter, quirky characters, and steamy scenes - Subscriber Wars is easily a top read for me this year! 2020 has been super crazy and this book definitely helped take my mind o ...more
Jaime Ryter
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know how Kristy Marie does it, but she continually outdoes herself with each new book. Subscriber Wars has officially taken its rightful place as my favorite book yet. The chemistry and banter between Sebastian and Valentina is off the charts. It drew me in and kept me there until the final words. In the crap show that is 2020, Subscriber Wars was the exact thing I needed to lift my spirits and help me escape to a better world. I can’t WAIT to see what she has in store for us next!
Nildene
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Full review to come but just know that I stayed up till 4am reading this beauty.

I loved it.

4.5/5

This ARC was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Cat Nunez
Shelves: 5-star-books
This book was soo good!! I loved Bash and Vee, especially their banter and video wars.

Sebastian and Valentina were amazing, I just wanted them to be together. From the beginning I wanted to read what went down between those 2 and I really enjoyed the story and their hate/love relationship. Vee was a badass and I loved how she always had something to say or do to Bash.
I loved Sebastian too, he seemed like a tough guy but he only wanted his family to be proud of him.

That ending was amazing too,
Stital
Shelves: reviewed
To say that I love this phenomenal book is such an understatement.
I was so immersed in this witty, romantic, and entertaining story that I found myself watching the sunrise to postpone having to put it down.

This was one of those magical books where every page turn was both a blessing, as the story unfolds and a heartbreak, being one page closer to the end.

As always, Kristy managed to hook me from the first page (or actually from the dedication) with her exception writing, fresh and original stor
Uncorn
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read a Kristy Marie book, I don’t think I can possibly like it more than the last one and claim it’s because it was my favorite! Well folks, it happened again! New favorite book! Hilarious, surprising, sweet and so much MORE! She definitely did it again and I couldn’t be happier with how this one turned out!!!! Cannot wait for her next creation!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lynnsey Garrett
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another hit by Kristy! The banter between Sabastian and Valentina makes you literally laugh out loud. I recommend reading this "sorta friends" to lovers romance! ...more
KeelyReadsRomance
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a clever take on a new adult, fake relationship and enemies to lovers story. Valentina and Sebastian college students and neighbors who were once friends. They pranked each other for their MyView subscribers and Vee took it too far. Coming back from that is proving to be difficult for Sebastian who has an inferiority complex from his family. To win a film competition at their university, Vee and Sebastian, the 2 biggest MyView stars, decide to team up for the prize, split the money, and ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• El Diablo II
  • Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
  • Pray for Scars (Unsainted, #2)
  • The Jezebel (Rivers Wilde #3)
  • Make Me Hate You
  • Best of Me
  • Best of Intentions
  • Quarter Miles (Runaway, #3)
  • The Boss's Daughter (Sweet Temptations Book 2)
  • The Anti-Boyfriend
  • Take a Number (Wait With Me, #4)
  • The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • The Romantic Pact (Kings of Football, #2)
  • All the Stars in Montana (Property Sisters of Montana, #3)
  • Inked in Lies (The Fallen Men, #5)
  • Miracles and Menorahs
  • Come Away With Me (Calamity Falls Small Town Romance, #6.5)
  • The Snow Bride
See top shelves…
Kristy Marie is an Amazon top 30 bestselling author who loves writing witty heroines and temperamental heroes. She is also a six-pack of abs biggest fan. When Kristy isn't writing, she's being a total dude and screaming at the TV while watching baseball. Go Braves!