Start by marking “Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)” as Want to Read:
Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)

Prince Charming

(Cinderella #2)

Winston Constantine is no prince charming...

I crave him so badly I think I might be losing my mind. He's right in front of me, but he’s just as remote as my dreams of getting away from my stepbrothers. I keep playing his twisted games, and I want to stay just as distant as he is. But I can’t. I never could. I’ve fallen for him. Hopelessly. Irrevocably.

But Winston isn’t a l
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 248 pages
Published January 26th 2021 by Dangerous Press

To ask other readers questions about Prince Charming, please sign up.
Library of Romance 3 books by K. Webster. If your interested in any of the other characters than have a look at the Midnight Dynasty collection.

Start your review of Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)
Drey
3 Stars!

... A so so hot read.

This time, it left me with a disappointing frown on my face.

Note: This is an age gap, forbidden romance.

Prince Charming is the second book in the Cinderella series.

No offense, but I felt like I read the same book? Same cliffhanger? I loved Stroke of Midnight, but where's the progress? So many things had happened in the story that made me question: where's the significance of that from that?

Winston and Ash's relationship had no development, plain and simple. T
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️

“You won't be eating my cock, little girl, you'll be gagging on it. Huge difference.”

Ahhh jesussss. I thought I floved Winston in Stroke of Midnight, but I fell for him EVEN HARDER in Prince Charming!! His dirty fucking mouth, his possessiveness, his alpha asshole ways, his affection (even though he'd never admit it!) his banter with his brothers Keaton and Perry! Even the bird Shrimp! I fucking dieeee. OMG LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!

Prince Charming is a kinky as fuck, darkish romance with twists and
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Cinderelliot at the ball!

The following ratings are out of 5:
Romance: ❤️💙💜💛💚
Heat/Steam: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Story/Plot: 📕📗📘📙📗
World building: 🌎🌏🌍🌎🌏
Character development: 👤👤👤👤👤

The setting: New York

The Hero(s): Winston Constantine - his father was killed 5 years ago and his enemies, the Morelli’s were apparently at fault. Win is wealthy, elite and a bit depraved. He likes control and erotic humiliation. He has two brothers and a sister and he wants to keep his “relationship” with Ash a secret because he thinks hi
D.L. Howe
While I love these books and Win and Ash, I am sick of that tired scenario; dude has a horrible experience with an early girlfriend and that ruins him for life. And most of the time it’s not even that bad. Jeez, I was abused and controlled and I still managed to give love a second chance, it took six years not a lifetime.

He accidentally sold a building ... to his arch nemesis ... oops! 🤣🙈

After the party I’d say Kristi did a good job covering the scope of Cinderella. Ash had a hell of a lot more
She-who-must-not-be-named
Imagine reading a story that's going smooth, all your favourite characters are happy and then, out of nowhere, in the LAST page everything goes to sh*t for them? My happiness has been stolen from me, please send help. ...more
K
Jan 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
i’m so sick for them, they're so so so sick for each other 🫶🤒

〝A grand if you let me shoot it on your face,〞I say with a smirk.〝Let me paint your pretty eyelashes, beautiful.〞
The girl predictably preens at my words. 〝Five
, and I'll let you take a picture.〞

cinderella :

#1: stroke of midnight ↠ 3.5 stars!
#2: prince charming ↠ 4 stars!
#3: the glass slipper ↠ 3.5 stars!
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Book 2 of 3 from Cinderella Trilogy
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:
3.75 Stars

Winston Constantine started as a means to an end for Ash Elliott. But as their “business transactions” progressed, the line between needs and wants began to blur. They had to decide if what they put in line would be worth fighting for.

I liked seeing Winston opening up more and how his views on his family evolved. However, I found Ash to be quite needy and annoying.

Girl is twisted as fuck b
Crystal (Crystal_reads_)
Jan 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
I am loving K.Webster's re-telling of Cinderella. She killed it with this book. Prince Charming is book two of the trilogy and you should start with Stroke of Midnight.

Prince Charming starts where Stroke of Midnight left off. Winston is still the brooding asshole if not more so. But we see a little softer side. We all need a little Winston in our lives. He is fiercely protective.

Ash, is still the funny, girl who puts Winston in his place and gives him a run for his money, she is his match w
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
I’m loving this series!! Winston and Ash’s banter is SO fun. And they’re on fire together.
Melanie A.
I completely adore Ash and Winston together!!
CourtRocks (Villains Do It Better)
Pretty repetitive and it started dragging a bit. I'm also over how many time the hero has to remind someone that he's a Constantine 🙄 and you would also think the heroine would have some self preservation by now 🙃 ...more
 Thea™
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I just LOVE this series!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cinderella Series
{Winston Constantine & Ash Elliot a.k.a. ‘Cinderelliott’}
--> https://www.goodreads.com/series/3014...
Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1) by K. Webster Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2) by K. Webster The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3) by K. Webster Happily Ever After (Bonus Scene) (Cinderella, #3.1) by K. Webster Skyscraper Cinderella by K. Webster

Part of the Midnight Dynasty World
➡️ https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...
➡️ https://dangerouspress.com/about-midn...

★ ▬ ✩ ▬ ★ ▬ ✩ ▬ ★ ▬ ✩ ▬ ★ ▬ ✩ ▬ ★

Again, amazing artwork floating around of FB and Insta! 😊

☘ Lily ☘
Okay, I'm on board with this romance now. After a few readjustments of my expectations, I ended up enjoying this book. Like, I still have few complaints but it's not that bad.

Few praises:
1. I love Caroline Constantine character. Remember when I said the bad characters did bad things without any good reasons. Well, I appreciate that we have an antagonistic character that actually likable and I get the reason why she wanted to separate the MCs.
2. I love how unapologetic the heroine was, albeit bei
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Book 2 in this 3 book series and I'll be honest I kinda wish this was just ONE book.  Its dragging for me.

This picks up where book 1 left off these two dumb bunnies are more steamy then the last book. But we do see a tiny softer side of Winston on his own emotions on falling for Ash. And we do see his inner struggle knowing he can't love/fall for this "Maid" but he is. As for Ash.. I liked her she was being a strong boss ass queen in this book knowing what she wants.. even if she had her triple
CC

In this second book of the trilogy, Winston Constantine and Ash Sutton are continuing to play their erotic games. Ash believes her connection with Winston is more than just a sugar daddy dynamic and she tries to prove such to him. With Winton’s impenetrable exterior, he likes to think he is resistant to Ash’s charms, but the dirty girl might just be his match.

“You’re playing with me, little girl?” She looks up at me, a brow arched high. “It’s what we do, Win. We play.”

Told in dual POV, the
Krazyʕ•ᴥ•ʔKoala
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 'Not my Prince Charming' Stars

You can buy the book here

This is book two in Cinderella series by K. Webster . You will have to read Stroke of Midnight first .

Books in this series

Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1) by K. Webster 5 stars
Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2) by K. Webster 4stars
The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3) by K. Webster To be read

Prince Charming starts off right from where Stroke of Midnight ended . The book is written in dual point of view . This is a age-gap romance and Cinderella retelling .

"Dirty girls belong on the floor"

I don't know how K. Webster manages to write such hot books each and e
The Romantic Rush Blog
4.5 Stars

I have been on pins and needles just waiting for the next book in this series. Stroke of Midnight was one of the stand-out stories of me for 2020- sexy, taboo, intense, highly creative and mind blowingly original- a total addiction. And book 2 lives up to the hype- I am even more ravenous for these characters and their sordid and twisted tryst - a tryst that is becoming increasingly substantial and complex with every passing page. I can’t get enough. This story is a deliciously wicked s
Library of Romance
K. Webster - Prince Charming (Cinderella Trilogy 2)
A Midnight Dynasty Collection

Stroke of Midnight ended with a cliff hanger that I can only describe as unexpected. I'm interested to see what happens next in book 2, Prince Charming. It can only get darker from here. I can’t wait to read more about their family feud. Fairy-tales have never been so addictive! Waiting for Prince Charming... January can’t come fast enough!

Midnight Dynasty Collection: The following books are all within the Midnight D
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
This book had my attention from the first word to the last and I couldn't put it down. I finished it within hours and now I'm at a loss for words because that ending....OH-EM-GEE, that ending had me gasping for breath and debating throwing my tablet because.....gahhh...I have to wait for the next book!!

This story picked up right where Stroke of Midnight left off and absolutely did not disappoint. If you thought Winston was a crazy MoFo before just wait because you haven't seen nothing yet. This
❤️ Nanda ❤️
May 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Pics-Art-09-06-04-52-19

At this point, almost 2am, I can say that I'm really invested in these people fictional lives! 😂😂😂

I'm obsessed with the kinky daddy Win!
He's trying soooo hard to avoid his feelings that is almost laughable!
Speaking of laughs, all the banter, teases, messages and exchanges between Win and Ash are really worth it my time! It's my favorite part (besides the hot sex, obviously).

I'm so interested in other characters that showed up in this book, but there's also something bothering me with the amo
Samantha (bookgramsaga reviews)
Jessica Alcazar

MY GAWD! SHE JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!

Hi, my name is Jessica and I’m a K Webster addict.

I was not prepared for Prince Charming! I’ve read a lot of Webster’s work throughout the years and I am fully aware of her kinky side, but this was epic. I mean I don’t even know what word to use. My girlie parts sure do enjoy some Winston *fans self*

Winston and Ash are so well matched that even if the story was not HOT AF, their development would captivate you and keep you glued to your kindle. I’m especia
Corinne [on hiatus]
Prince Charming is the second book in the Cinderella trilogy that follows the story of Ash (aka Cinderelliot) and Winston (not so Prince Charming). Stroke of Midnight must be read before this one, otherwise the plot will not make any sense.
The chemistry between Win and Ash is amazing, even if Winston is constantly fighting off his ever growing feelings for Ash.
I like Ash's no-nonsense personality a lot. She knows what she wants and that is Win and not for him money but for their incredible con
☽ mira
3.75⭐️

“Sometimes I don’t want to see the villain staring back at me.
Sometimes I wish, for once, I was the prince.”

its def better than book 1 because it reads faster but the plot yet again was lacking. i don't understand why its 3 books nothing is happening until like the last 10%.

smut is good though. very very good. daddy kink approved.

nothing much else to say since nothing really happened, all the side characters are sus to me. idk how to feel about them.
Radd Reader
3.5 ⭐️
Book 2 of a Trilogy. Must read Stroke of Midnight first

Book 2 picks up exactly where the previous book left off.

“I’ve never had a woman who edges me toward the cliff of insanity like Ash Elliott does.”

“Win and I are an unlikely match born of filth and debauchery, but when you dust us off, we shine up nicely.”

**Recap:**
- Who is the Hero? Winston Constantine (age: 36).
- Who is the Heroine? Ash Ember Elliott. (age: 18).
- The Story Ash (Cinderelliot) was a maid (for about a minute) and
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 4.5 "Boyfriend" Stars ⭐️
Prince Charming started right where the last novel ended and kept me absorbed all read long. Ash and Winston’s relationship is unorthodox and their chemistry undeniable. They explore their twisted desires without shame, but profound feelings are also growing stronger. Nothing is easy for them though, because Ash is still bullied by her wicked stepbrothers.

The dynamic between this amazing pair is so perfect despite their huge age gap. I loved how Ash is always pushi
Athena D.
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

K. Webster nailed it with the second book in the Cinderella Trilogy! So damn GOOD—Winston is once again just as delectably dirty with his words and actions. Gotta love Ash aka Cinderelliott, her love of sweets and her addiction to the biggest Alpha-hole! I can't wait to see how the author concludes this trilogy... so ready for more! Prince Charming by K. Webster is an EPIC read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!

Amy
Apr 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
I'm just loving the banter between these two so much to be honest.

The steam and the dirty talk and it doesn't lack a plot so great all round.

Onto book 3
Neelakshi
Apr 04, 2022 rated it liked it
3.75⭐

When is a billionaire gonna be that obsessed with me huh
Diana
Jan 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
goodreads-pic

Take Me To The Candy Shop
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

Book one was a real steam-fest with a couple of feels that had me gutted. Book two was an even bigger steam-fest, and lords of erotica, I felt so sorry for our leading lady. Winston really REALLY tries hard to make her life easy and HARD at the same time. LOL. And it's not like she doesn't already have a whole lot of heartbreak and pain going for her!!! I'm eagerly anticipating the conclusion

• The Romantic Pact (Kings of Football, #2)
  • This Much Is True
  • The Stud Next Door (Frisky Business, #3)
  • The Relationship Pact (Kings of Football, #3)
  • Bound (Vow of Revenge #3)
  • Relentless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #3)
  • Captive (Vow of Revenge #2)
  • Alpha's Temptation (Bad Boy Alphas, #1)
  • A Deal with the Elf King (Married to Magic, #1)
  • Choosing Her Alpha (The 12 Sectors #1)
  • A Co-Worker's Crush (The Rooftop Crew, #6)
  • Lola & the Millionaires: Part Two (Sweet Omegaverse, #3)
  • Baby & the Late Night Howlers (Sweet Omegaverse, #1)
  • Lola & the Millionaires: Part One (Sweet Omegaverse, #2)
  • Dirty Headlines
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Soulless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)
  • The Princess's Chosen (Inheritance of Hunger, #2)
See top shelves…
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

Get social with K!
Ne

Cinderella (3 books)
  • Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1)
  • The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3)

News & Interviews

“Win,” I whine. “What the hell?” He rubs his wet finger across my bottom lip and then my top one. “Hmm?” “I hate you.” “I love that you do.” 0 likes
“Only one man gets to call her those filthy names. Winston fucking Constantine.” 0 likes