Start by marking “Love 2 Jingle U” as Want to Read:
Love 2 Jingle U

Love 2 Jingle U

𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔
It's going to be a white Christmas! I'd be over the moon if it didn't mean

I'm stranded in England for the holidays. Away from my friends and family.

The only icing on my Christmas cake is my surprise housemate... he may claim to be a bit of a Grinch, but I'm sure I can help him find his festive spirit.

After all, he does seem like a bit of a filthy animal...

𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗠
It
Published December 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Love 2 Jingle U, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love 2 Jingle U

Start your review of Love 2 Jingle U
Malene
Nov 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well let me just tell you that Love 2 Jingle U got me in the Christmas spirit. Adam and Amelia’s story was such a light and feel good friends to lovers romance.
Being stuck in a cottage definitely had its advantages and these two enjoyed it and each other to the fullest.
They both knew the time they had together was limited beforehand and they made sure to make the most of it. And they did. The chemistry was instantly and oh so good. Dirty talk and two MC’s who’s secure in their sexuality. I re
Amy
Nov 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
“To rewritten fairy tales.”

Love 2 Jingle U is the perfect holiday novella. It’s fun and oh, so steamy. Amelia and Adam will definitely put you in a festive mood.

When Amelia and Adam find themselves snowed in together, these two strangers make the best of the situation. With the help of a little mistletoe, the sparks fly, but what happens when the snow melts?

With snappy banter and explosive chemistry, Adam and Amelia instantly draw the reader into their story. Their journey is full of lightness
Kimberly
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
Really cute holiday story!

Loved everything about Amelia and Adam!

Can’t wait for more in this series!! ❤️💚❤️💚❤️
Victoria Weston
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is the first that I've read by these two authors and it was a fantastic read that I couldn't put down. This festive story was a really enjoyable read and I loved reading about Amelia and Adam. This book is a great fiends to lovers romance read that was a real page turner and it was awesome.

Amelia is a beautiful woman and loves the festivity and when she tries to get home nothing is going her way. She gets quite a surprise that when she is at a loss and a handsome stranger comes to her
TheSassyNerdBlog
Firstly.....
Adam is MINE... whatever anyone else says is all LIES!!

Secondly, this was such a fun Christmas novella from these two authors. Sophie Blue has become a fast favourite of mine over the last few months and Ms Silva I’ve been a fan of for a while now, so I was extremely excited when I saw they were collaborating and I was not disappointed.

Adam & Amelia's chemistry was off the charts. Adam was a bit of a douche at times... I mean one could call him a little bit of a grinch 😂

Then you’ve
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
This was cute. Too much of an insta love for me. But it was sexy af. Them sexy times were hottt.
Erica
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this holiday story! It was cute and steamy all at the same time. I really enjoyed how the characters came together and their instinct chemistry really pulled the storyline along. As I read this, I kept wondering how it was going to end and what twists it would take for a happy ever after. Very happy with how the story ended!
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was just the fun Christmas read I needed. It’s witty and sexy and oh so funny. Adam & Amelia were such fun characters and their chemistry was HOT!

Definitely recommend if you like your Christmas reads a little on the sexy side.

I received an arc of this book.
D.L. Gallie
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love 2 Jingle U is funny, quirky, heartwarming, hot—ohh so steamy hot and everything in between. Sophie and Alexandria nailed it, it’s the perfect steamy Christmas romance.

I couldn’t put L2JU down once I started reading. It was the perfect escape from reality and I cannot wait for more from this duo.
Melissa Machado
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
b>
  ***Review copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads Blog***

Love 2 Jingle U is a co-written, standalone, holiday contemporary romance. It's fun, sweet, sexy and romantic with a dash of humor. The story focuses on Adam Cohen and Amelia Harding.

Amelia is sweet, sassy, fun, caring and totally Christmas crazy. Amelia often wears her heart on her sleeve. When it comes to Adam, she throws all inhibitions out the window.

Adam is all business. He's hardworking, driven, and motivated. But he'
Lisa
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rating: 4.5*

This was just what the doctor ordered! A real feel good Christmas story.

Americans Adam and Amelia get snowed in and are stuck together in a cottage in the English countryside. It wouldn't take much for this happen in the UK but the authors described a good amount of snow to give scenic views that added to the story. Both are in the area for business: Amelia planning a party and Adam to close a business deal. Amelia wants to return home to the States to continue the tradition of spend
Erin Lewis
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Star review of Love 2 Jingle U by Alexandra Silva & Sophie Blue

Both Alexandra Silva & Sophie Blue are new authors to me and I have no idea why I have not come across either of them before. This was a fun and entertaining story that had me invested from the first to the last chapter.

I love stories centred around Christmas and I couldn’t wait to dive in. I found the main characters likeable and easy to relate too. Amelia is feisty and sassy whilst Adam ticked the boxes for me.

Love 2 Jingle U i
Joyffree
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-tbr
One overly Christmas spirited Sprite
One overworked under spirited Hunk
Trapped together inn one very cozy cabin
=
One steamy melt your heart Christmas romance
(I couldn't help the cheesy this left me with all the holiday feels! 🤶)

It's rare I find myself so instantly captivated with a story's characters. Adam and Amelia just clicked.
I was amazed that the intense physical attraction between them didn't just melt the snow!
The way they acknowledged the pull, enjoyed the little reprieve they were giv
Amanda
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mrs Claus and Mr Jingle balls

Funny, festive, flirty and filthy.

A fast paced read that actually had me laughing out loud.

The snowy weather puts a spanner in the works for Amelia when her flight is cancelled and her car is snowed in. Her only option is to share a cottage with the grinch.

Adam, a focused businessman in town to get his latest deal signed and sealed, finds himself sharing his holiday let with a christmas crazed lady.

Her Christmas spirit seeps through his grinch like exterior like ging
My Introvert Romance Blog
Love 2 Jingle U by Alexandra Silva and Sophie Blue

“How can you fall for someone you’ve just met? How can it feel as though they’ve taken every ounce of your soul with so little time.”

There’s always something extra special, more magical about a holiday romance. Love2 Jungle U, is pure Christmas magic... Alexandra Silva and Sophie Blue will have your bells jingling with this funny, flirty, and festive read.

“If he were a candy cane, I’d lick him all over.”

Meet my man Adam (yes, MY MAN, Alex! 😏),
Tanja OMGReads
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I usually try to avoid all things Christmas.. Don't get me wrong I like Christmas but people like Amelia , being over the top make my eyes twitch. So I was happy that Adam was there to save the day... So to speak😝

OK I'll be serious for a minute : this was a fun little holiday themed story about how one can find true love in very short time. Despite being different and wanting different things in life, the connection was too powerful to ignore. I loved how their story ended. It definitely left me
Becca Steele
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Christmas is here with this feel-good festive read. Adam and Amelia's story is packed full of sweet & steamy moments, perfect for the holidays!
I can't wait to see what comes next from Sophie Blue and Alexandra Silva!
Athena D.
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

This steamy holiday romance will definitely give you the warm fuzzy feelings. I enjoyed Adam and Amelia's story immensely. Their chemistry was undeniable. Alexandra and Sophie did an amazing job of writing together. Love 2 Jingle U by Sophie Blue and Alexandria Silva is an EPIC read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Alexandra
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Usually I don't read Christmas stories. I'm the Grinch, ask my family and friends. I don't decorate, there's no tree and we don't celebrate like others do. Not my season (I love the cookies!!). But this story is really cute, funny and sexy and brought a little bit of the Christmas spirit into my house 😉.

Amelia Harding and Adam Cohen meet at a cute little cottage. Adam, extreme workaholic, is there for work while Amelia should get back home but she is stranded because of a blizzard. Adam offers h
Bookslover09
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book from the beginning. Sophie and Alexandra did an amazing job, this book is funny and hot, the chemistry between Amelia and Adam is so special I can put it down omg love every second of it.
Alison Watson
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As a fan of Alexandra Silva's work I of course had to pre-order this little gem and having never read any of Sophie Blue's work before this was the perfect opportunity to introduce myself to her writing.

As I expected, this book did not disappoint!

A light, cute and festive novella that is sure to lift your spirits and is the perfect story to get you in the mood for the Christmas Season.

Set in a quaint and picturesque cottage in the UK, where unpredictable weather leads to two strangers - Adam an
Robyn Corcoran
Nov 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars
Oh wow, the combination of these two authors is terrific, this is a wonderful story. I have to say there wasn’t one aspect I didn’t like and I literally couldn’t put it down.

Amelia and Adam are both fabulous characters and very easy to like, actually I liked all of the secondary ones especially Daphne and Nanna Cohen. These two women are wise and say it like it is! The chemistry between the lead characters is supercharged and could light the Christmas tree by itself. The intimacy scen
Jackie Wright
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for Love 2 Jingle by Alexandra Silva and Sophie Blue.
Both of these authors are new to me and after reading this fun, entertaining Christmas tale, I’m left wondering why they haven’t crossed my radar before now. This entertaining read captivated and drew me in from the first chapter and there was no putting down til the final word had been read.
Adam and Amelia find themselves snowed in together, two strangers making the best of a bad situation but what happens when they find the mistlet
Dawn
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stranded by the weather, Adam and Amelia spend the best week of their lives together. Strangers at the start of the week, the quickly become more. But Adam never lies and her told her from the start he didn’t have room in his life for a relationship. That’s doesn’t stop Amelia from falling hard.
Opinion
This is a really cute twist on a stranded together theme. I enjoyed her being over the moon for Christmas and him not celebrating. The more fun the had, the more you realized how perfect they were
Nicole Smith
Dec 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday
4.5 Stars
I loved this book so much. As a Christmas nut like Amelia I enjoyed her Christmas cheer. I loved how she pulls Adam into her festive feeling. It just made me happy. Being snowed in together for a week turns out to be more than either bargained for. I so wanted to join them on all the fun Christmas activities they did. That is like a picture perfect Christmas dream for me. I was instantly drawn to Adam and Amelia. I was very invested in their story. This is the perfect book to get you in
Jill
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a PERFECT fun and sexy story to get you in the holiday mood! Amelia and Adam hit me in the feels right from the beginning and their banter and sizzling connection is sure to give you the warm tinglings. I seriously can't stop smiling while I'm writing this review. Love 2 Jingle U is exactly what I needed going into the last month of the year. With a smidge of angst and inner-turmoil for both Adam and Amelia, and a fun glimpse at their families and friendships, this story is a must read. The ...more
Lauren
Dec 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was such a sweet, fun and flirty holiday novella that really packed those festive feels!
Adam and Amelia were such great characters. They're total opposites when it comes to Christmas but there's no denying the chemistry that's between them, it's hot!
I thoroughly enjoyed this story and can't wait to see what this writing duo pull out the bag next.
Sharon
Dec 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
One can only wish for things to go this well when stranded and unable to get home to one’s loved ones for Christmas. Amelia is stuck after working a party and finds out that she is unable to return home for the holidays and winds up at a cottage. Adam is in town for a business meeting when he gets sidetracked and winds up at the same cottage with Amelia. The two commiserate over their misfortune but there is no denying the building attraction between them. This is one light, feel good r
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my, who doesn’t want, no need, a little dirty laugh this holiday season? Things haven’t exactly gone to plan, for most of us, but my will book really take the edge off. It is hilarious, and a good kind of dirty that definitely makes you very happy.

I loved the overall story, and the way it was told. It flowed nicely and really brought the season to life, as well as a little passion.

The characters are fun and definitely written well. They have enough characters and details to bring them to lif
Marika
Dec 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story is very sweet, very Christmassy, sexy and romantic too.
Amelia and Adam meet by chance and now they are snowed in together..you can feel the attraction and the chemistry and soon the nights turn steamy.
There wasn't much angst..not for me anyway, which I prefer..it's mostly miscommunication and the characters being unsure.
I love both Adam and Amelia..I also love their families..
It's entertaining, fun and sweet..just a good Christmas story.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Love 2 Hate U
  • Blaze (Virtues & Lies, #3)
  • Spark
  • Beyond the Roses
  • Wicked Idol
  • This Much is True
  • Stories of September
  • The Jackpot Screwer (Love in Dayton Valley #2)
  • And I Love You the Most (This Love Hurts #3)
  • Mine to Save
  • Property Of The Mountain Man (Montana Mountain Men, #1)
  • Man in Love (Man in Charge Duet, #2)
  • But I Need You
  • The Kiss (Playboy Pact #1)
  • Crashing into Love (Written in the Stars #12)
  • Blame it on the Champagne (Blame it on the Alcohol, #1)
  • A Bridge Between Us
  • A Very Bossy Christmas
Alexandra Silva is a lover of words and romance. She blames the classics and a nutty English teacher for her obsession with books and fiction. Come rain or shine with either coffee or wine in hand you can find her with her nose stuck in a book and her head in the clouds. She lives in London outnumbered by her very loud boys, with her very own hero and their two wild cats—Jack and Jill.

FACEBOOK / I