Start by marking “The Sacrifice (Seven Sins MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Sacrifice (Seven Sins MC, #1)

The Sacrifice

(Seven Sins MC #1)

There was one in each generation.
Destined to leave their home, their coven, their way of life.
To fulfill the age-old treaty with the demons.
A Sacrifice.
We spoke of their fates in hushed whispers around open fires like ghost stories, conjuring tales, each more horrifying than the last.
I never thought I would become her.
The Sacrifice.
Ripped from everything I had known, thro
Published November 9th 2020

Start your review of The Sacrifice (Seven Sins MC, #1)
Nikki ღ Navareus

I went into this story completely blind, and I was pleasantly surprised. Poor little Lenore was offered up by her coven as a sacrifice to the demons, and even though she was terrified, she still acted bravely. She figured (correctly) that she was the one offered up because of her lack of powers. Little did she know, she had more power than she knew she had.

Lycus was a bit testy in the beginning of this story, but once he got his eyes on Lenore, he warmed up pretty quickly. This demon was sexy a
Bozena
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh WOW! This book my friends is once again exactly why I love Jessica's books so much and have read all of them.
This amazing paranormal MC romance is hopefully beginning of a fascinating and very long series.
Because this book is a dream come true for all of love romance readers and has so many amazing and fascinating characters I would love to learn more about.
👹
This story starts right away middle in the action. A young woman is being prepared to become the next sacrifice. I've fallen in love w
Anne Malcom
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this 13 stars I would.
Our girl has written the most amazing, unique and addicting book. THE STEAM. The storyline. The secondary characters. I'm utterly blown away and cannot wait for the rest of the books in this series. A MUST for PNR lovers and a must read for all JG fans and pretty much anyone who loves reading.
Julia
3 stars

While this book was hot, it was missing the tenderness and the vulnerability that makes romance.... romance.

“And with the Claiming, we had grown closer in every possible way, staying up late to talk, sharing stories, secrets, hopes for our very long future together.”

Ok that’s great, but the author didn’t show any of that. So what you have left is a very sexy book but ultimate shallow and a little empty when you’re down with it.

Especially when you don’t have the MCs saying “I love you”
Sandy Alvarez
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying that The Sacrifice was only the second PNR book I had ever read. But when it was announced that Jessica Gadziala, one of my favorite authors, was dropping one, I didn’t hesitate to read whatever she had in store for us. And let me tell you, I am glad I did. This book did not disappoint. Then again, I expect nothing less than the magically crafted gem that is this book to come straight from the talent mind of Jessica, and onto my kindle, leaving me to wonder why I waited th ...more
Jessica Gadziala
Nov 09, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance

❤️ NOW LIVE ON ALL PLATFORMS ❤️

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3lcek76
Everywhere Else: https://bit.ly/3pdiH4c

---- BLURB ----

There was one in each generation.
Destined to leave their home, their coven, their way of life.
To fulfill the age-old treaty with the demons.
A Sacrifice.
I never thought I would become her.
The Sacrifice.
Ripped from everything I had known, thrown into a
Cindy
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From the brilliant mind of Jessica Gadziala comes a new paranormal story with Witches, Demons, Shifters and a Demon hunters oh my.

A unique story that on the outside looks like a clear cut good (witch) vs evil (demon). But oh its so much more and even a good person has a little evil in them and a bad person some good in them. And as if these forked tongued demons weren't sexy enough they are also a MC biker club.

I really enjoyed this world and all the characters we were introduced to and really
Megan
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
There may or may not have been some screaming & excited clapping ( in public :: don’t judge me::) when Jessica Gadziala announced that she was writing The Sacrifice.... && YA'LL! GAH! My PNR loving heart is BEYOND happy right now because this book was just EVERYTHING 🖤

"See, The Sacrifice was both a verb and a noun. An action. And a person."

From beginning to end I was completely consumed by Lenore & Lycus. Their story is so unique, dark & full of all the twists and turns and it's 100% guarantee
Shoshanna
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This story is so different than what I thought it would be going in. I literally didn't move once while reading this book! Jessica has once again started what I am looking forward to be a completely bewitching series (and hopefully a few spin offs). Let's just all agree that demons are SEXY! This is a paranormal romance done right! The writing is simple a 'pull you in never turn away' kinda writing. The story itself is full of heart and darkness that Jesssica Gadziala does so well. Are you ...more
Krystyn
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have never really been into PNR, very few really catch my attention.
That being said I LOVE THIS BOOK! I never thought I'd fall for a demon with protective wings but here I am! This book hit all the marks and more! Witches, Demons and more!

I don't want to give anything away, it is all too good. Just know that Lenore is the witch and Lycus is the demon and the story IS. FREAKING. AMAZING 👏 👏👏
Tara
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Phenomenal! This paranormal romance is HOT! The demon MC and the witch makes for a fun, action filled romance. Lenore and Ly are not your average couple, but they work like a dream. And the other demons add to the funny. I could not put this down. This is going to be a series you don’t want to miss!
Bry Ann
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jessica is AMAZING! To start let me say this isn’t my typical genre. I rarely read paranormal so five stars is high praise for me as this is all new! I loved this book. I don’t wanna spoil A THING so let me say it was unique, sexy and a fun ride. Even if this isn’t your normal genre like me I’d highly recommend reading. It has an undercurrent if realness that makes it all believable. Five stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Lisa
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
PNR - A different genre from JG but no less awesome from her other books. If you haven't JG and don't know how perfectly imperfect and awesome she is then you definitely need to read any of your books. The character build up and interactions are perfect. Lycus is a great H and Lenore is the perfect h for this story. I'm going to need more of this type of story from JG and hope to see Minos, Ace and Red's story. ...more
Kodie Mackay
We are all aware I'm a total PNR hoe. Pnr is my first love and what made me fall in love with books all together so when Jessica told us she was giving us this book... oh you better believe I was salivating at the bit to get my greedy paws on it.

SHE DID NOT DISAPPOINT. Jessica has never let me down with her stories but this one? It's my fav. Period. I love me so many of her books but this one is it.

Lenore didn't choose to be the sacrifice but unfortunately for her, what she wanted didn't matte
Elisa Griffin
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jessica has written a very unique paranormal treat for us just in time for Halloween. I am a sucker for PNR I feel that not enough authors take a chance with it. Jessica definitely draws you into The Sacrifice from the very first pages.

Lenore lives in a coven of witches. They live totally off the grid and detached from the modern necessities that most take for granted. Growing up they were always told about The Chosen one. Sort of a tale to keep them from misbehaving. The coven has to sacrifice
 Joyce
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One click this series now! I just finished this amazing start to a new unique genre for JZ! If your a PNR fan or new to exploring the super-natural this book is for you! I was so pleasantly surprised for something new and unique Jessica and read every single one of her books as soon as they come out. I was jumping for joy to get my hands on this ARC!
This story starts in an all female secluded society (coven) where each generation there is a tribute, this tribute is sent to satisfy a treaty with
RomanceBookLoverinSeattle
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this one! Completely different from any of the other Jessica Gadziala books I've read, but it combined several things that I love into one book - paranormal, shifters, and MCs. But it's beautifully done with the same story telling style as she uses with all of her other books. I love the world that was created and can't wait to read more from this world!

What I love about her books is that she doesn't overpower you with details on everything so that you don't get lost or bore
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow this is a totally different direction than this author has ever gone before. Same greatness we know and love.

Witches, Demons, and Shifters make this a superb paranormal adventure.

Lenore is a witch and she is the Sacrifice of her generation.

I had always been a headstrong child. I was a girl with far too many opinions, and far too few inhibitions. I was always running when told to walk, singing when I was told to be silent, proud when I was told to be humble.

Lucus is a Demon and when they com
˚•—S—•˚
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The blurb to this book had me so intrigued: I love witches, I love biker romances and Jessica Gadziala is one of my favorite authors. So when I first started reading It I could not put it down.

Lenore is a strong-willed witch who hasn’t made as much effort in her studies, thus deeming her the least valuable to her coven and making her this generation’s sacrifice. She is sent to the demons of Seven Sins MC as their treaty says, where she meets the demon Lycus. Lenore and Lycus are drawn together,
Melisa
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Could not put this book down. Has all the things I love in one place. Demons, werewolves, and witches. Sprinkle in some twist and turns and you have an amazing book.
It’s paranormal isn’t your thing please give this book a try, you may discover an amazing new world. JG writes amazing characters that you want to have in your life. Even demons!
lives238
“Yes, I'd gotten the best part of the deal.
Eternity.
With the man who my soul had decided was the one.”

5+ Stars!
OMFG! This book!!!🥵🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
The Sacrifice by Jessica Gadziala is a paranormal romance between a demon Lycus and a witch Lenore. Lenore is part of a all female coven from where every generation a female is given as a sacrifice to the demons to fulfil a treaty. This generation Lenore is the witch that is going to be sacrificed and she feels scared thinking that that the demons might gang
Bex_Book_Revieux
5 DARK STARS for The Sacrifice!

Holy motherclucking demons and witches, and shifters, oh my!

This was a ton of FUN!! I think I've definitely found the kind of paranormal romance I am down with forever!!

I absolutely loved learning about Lenore and her coven. She doesn't eat meat, she makes it rain when she's sad, and I'm still trying to figure out if the coven was truly sending the demons the weakest witches they had every time, or if the demons were weakening by trying to break them and then force
Robin
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
From the creative mind of Jessica Gadziala comes a whole new PNR world and adventure. The Sacrifice is the story of witches and demons with werewolves and a surprise thrown in too. What makes the story unique is that the demons are not all bad and the witches are not all good, though that is each of their natures. Adding to what makes it special is that the setting is our modern world in which the the demons formed an MC, the 1% kind. Just like in reality life is not as simple as good and evil E ...more
Amber J.
This is like a dream come true, a brand new paranormal series from Jessica Gadziala, what more could a girl want??? I have read JA's entire catalog of books and loved every single one of them, but The Green was by far my favorite. Is that because I am a paranormal slut or because JA's imagination is totally kick ass? I am going with option B, even though option is totally true. Jessica's paranormal would building is completely unique and exciting. The Sacrifice proves this. Demons and Witches an ...more
One of my favourites🖤😈🖤

Lycus is a demon & Lenore is a white witch. This is their on edge romance. I love the world that Jessica created it is sent in modern time.

Lenore was raised in nature and no modern technology is part of their clan. We learn that she is more powerful than what we thought including her clans treatment of her

Lycus is a demon & his Prez Ace is trying to return to hell and his brother. To blend in society and spread chaos they created a MC. Which make perfect sense🖤

"Once upon
heabooktubes
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One witch is taken from the coven each generation, and given to the demons. No one knows what happens to them. Lenore isn’t treated great, but not terribly either. The demons have formed a motorcycle club to help blend in while stuck on earth, and we get dual pov’s between Lenore and Ly, the demon she falls in love with. I found the demon versus witch nature to be fascinating, I loved seeing the different nuances in writing Jessica used for this paranormal book, and I loved the possessive, if co ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time I’ve read this author and IMO she did a brilliant job!! The characters were well developed and the storyline was intriguing. She combined my absolute two favorite tropes- PNR and MC. Lenore is a white witch and raised in a coven with no technology or modern conveniences. She is more powerful than even her clan knows. Lenore is told she is the chosen one and is to be sacrificed to the demons. Lycus is a demon and part of a MC. Ly and Lenore start to fall for each other and ...more
Heather Emery
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A really good paranormal romance. I fell in love with getting to know all about the characters. The secondary characters were perfect in getting me to want more. A sacrificed witch who was sent to the demons without knowing why was a perfect way for the intro of the book. The story was well paced and had the perfect amount of mystery to keep my interest.
Ashley
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: not-for-yo-momma
Have you ever picked up a glass of soda, taken a huge gulp thinking it was root beer, only to find out once it hit your taste buds that it was really Coca-Cola all along? I went into this story 100% expecting one thing and had my mind blown right into another dimension.

I’m so excited for this book’s potential to take us traveling into a whole new world of demons and their hunters, nature loving covens of female legacy witches, and shifters just trying to escape their own problems. I’d happily d
Thea™
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: re-paranormal
Hadn't read a book of Jessica Gadziala in a while (for me, her stories started to become 'more of the same'; repetitive and nothing new or unique). However, when I saw the teasers for this book, it looked so good that I just could not pass it up. And I am sooo glad I've read this book..... I absolutely LOVED it!! 😍😍😍
Witches and motorcycle riding Demons & Shifters... suspense, smexyness, twists & turns; an absolute page turner!
I really hope more stories will follow!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Scars of Yesterday (Sons of Templar MC Book Book 8)
  • Beyond the Roses
  • Waiting for Forever (Hope Valley, #8)
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha #3)
  • Still Standing (Wild West MC, #1)
  • Wounded Kiss
  • The Second Time Around (Hope Valley, #7)
  • Luna’s Shadow (Devil’s Riot MC: Originals, #5)
  • Blaze's Mark (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #3)
  • Thorn's Revenge (Devil's Riot MC, #2)
  • Repeat Offender (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #1)
  • Midnight Sommelier (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Stay With Me (Hope Valley Book 5)
  • Conjugal Visits (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #2)
  • Out of the Darkness (Hope Valley Book 6)
  • The Best of Me (Hope Valley #3)
  • Come Back Home Again (Hope Valley, #2)
  • Fragile Longing
Jessica Gadziala is a full-time writer, parrot enthusiast, and coffee drinker. She enjoys short rides to the book store, sad songs, coffee in Big Gulp-sized cups, and cold weather, and has recently developed an unhealthy obsession with acquiring houseplants. She lives in New Jersey with seven parrots and six dogs.

She is a big believer in snark, strong secondary characters, and bada$$ women.

She is

Seven Sins MC (2 books)
  • The Healer (Seven Sins MC, #2)

News & Interviews