Jump to ratings and reviews

Stetson's Lady

He’s a man who has it all—but the lady he truly loves.

Mesa Stone left Maple Ridge to get away from her best friend’s overbearing, headstrong brother, Stetson McKane. She’s been head-over-heels in love with the sexy-as-sin cowboy since she was a little girl. Now she’s back – and drinking her sorrows away at the McKane’s annual BBQ – when she finds herself at the mercy of Stetson’s archrival.

Stetson knew Mesa was back in town, but what he didn’t expect was to find her in the arms of his nemesis. He’s been rescuing his little sister’s best friend, Mesa, since she was a tomboy in pigtails. To his amazement, the little girl who drove him crazy is all grown up and Stetson finds he doesn’t have the will power to resist her any longer.

Neither can deny the heat rising between them, but between his ex who won’t take no for an answer, and Blaine’s schemes of revenge, it seems Stetson and Mesa don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of making it work.

But it’s true what people say about things being bigger in Texas—whether it’s a stubborn male ego, a heart full of love…or the red-hot attraction between two people who belong together.

315 pages, Kindle Edition

Published November 3, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Ronni Griffith

1 book161 followers
Ronni Griffith is a lifelong Native of Texas, an oilfield man’s wife of 26 years, mother to 3 amazing kids, and a "Honey" to 3 wonderful grands. She started her writing journey when her husband and niece convinced her to sit down and write the characters story that had taken up residence in her head. It’s been a learning experience from the beginning, but one she’ll cherish forever. When Ronni isn’t writing, you can find her riding on the back of her man’s Harley, watching sports, hanging out with her feathered friends in their coop and eating wings at her favorite wing bar.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 star
1 (5%)
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 reviews
September 29, 2020
Loved this book! As a native Texan myself, I feel Ronni writes like we talk. This book has it all. The dialogue is authentic and the love/sex scenes are hot and steamy! Definitely a book I will read again. I would recommend this book to anyone that wants an authentic Texas set erotica book.
November 7, 2020
Absolutely loved every word! 3 sitting is all it took to finish this book! I couldn’t stop reading even waking up at 4am to get a few chapters in before work! I’m addicted and can’t wait to read Austin’s girl! Bravo Ronni on what I am sure will be an amazing best seller! Thank you for sharing this incredible story!
419 reviews
November 22, 2020
TEENAGE DRIVEL

At 28% of this book I just gave up. The so-called hero of this book is an obnoxious self-centered jerk, for a supposedly mature guy, he’s just an overgrown teenager, Who doesn’t think twice about how hurtful his words and actions are.
Thankfully I got this book for free. I absolutely positively do not recommend this book at all!
Profile Image for Aimee.
34 reviews1 follower
January 20, 2021
I really enjoyed this book. Another reviewer mentioned a personality issue for the hero, Stetson. Here is my take: he is frustrating, grumpy, and hurts his lady’s feelings without thinking about what he is saying. In summary he is a man. LOL. In all seriousness there is a good bit of back and forth before they reach their HEA but it is there. The heat factor is high so this is for adults only.
164 reviews1 follower
January 26, 2021
Ronni Griffith has written dandy for us. Thank you Desiree Holt for being a mentor

Wow, Ronni has written a steamy love story covering a couple of troupes - older hero, heroine is kid sister's best friend, and heroine has been in love with hero for over 10 years. Thanks for the good read.
November 7, 2020
I loved this book, the story between Stetson and Mesa is hot, sexy, and even at times innocent! This book had it all for me; Hot and steamy sex, overprotective man, and the never ending love of two people! I can’t wait to see what Ronni brings in book 2 of The Diamond Ring Series?
December 2, 2020
This is one absolutely amazing book!! An absolute must read!! This lady can really write!! I’m gonna have to buy a second copy so it doesn’t get worn out!! I’m definitely going to reread this one!!!
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.