Start by marking “Stetson's Lady (The Diamond Ring Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Stetson's Lady (The Diamond Ring Book 1)

Stetson's Lady (The Diamond Ring Book 1)

He’s a man who has it all—but the lady he truly loves.

Mesa Stone left Maple Ridge to get away from her best friend’s overbearing, headstrong brother, Stetson McKane. She’s been head-over-heels in love with the sexy-as-sin cowboy since she was a little girl. Now she’s back – and drinking her sorrows away at the McKane’s annual BBQ – when she finds herself at the mercy of St
Published November 3rd 2020 by Amazon Digital

To ask other readers questions about Stetson's Lady, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stetson's Lady

Start your review of Stetson's Lady (The Diamond Ring Book 1)
Maggi Knupp
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved this book! As a native Texan myself, I feel Ronni writes like we talk. This book has it all. The dialogue is authentic and the love/sex scenes are hot and steamy! Definitely a book I will read again. I would recommend this book to anyone that wants an authentic Texas set erotica book.
Laura Park
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ronni Griffith has written dandy for us. Thank you Desiree Holt for being a mentor

Wow, Ronni has written a steamy love story covering a couple of troupes - older hero, heroine is kid sister's best friend, and heroine has been in love with hero for over 10 years. Thanks for the good read.
Pat Elliott
Nov 22, 2020 rated it did not like it
TEENAGE DRIVEL

At 28% of this book I just gave up. The so-called hero of this book is an obnoxious self-centered jerk, for a supposedly mature guy, he’s just an overgrown teenager, Who doesn’t think twice about how hurtful his words and actions are.
Thankfully I got this book for free. I absolutely positively do not recommend this book at all!
Aimee
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Another reviewer mentioned a personality issue for the hero, Stetson. Here is my take: he is frustrating, grumpy, and hurts his lady’s feelings without thinking about what he is saying. In summary he is a man. LOL. In all seriousness there is a good bit of back and forth before they reach their HEA but it is there. The heat factor is high so this is for adults only.
Christy Love
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved every word! 3 sitting is all it took to finish this book! I couldn’t stop reading even waking up at 4am to get a few chapters in before work! I’m addicted and can’t wait to read Austin’s girl! Bravo Ronni on what I am sure will be an amazing best seller! Thank you for sharing this incredible story!
Tanta Hulsey
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, the story between Stetson and Mesa is hot, sexy, and even at times innocent! This book had it all for me; Hot and steamy sex, overprotective man, and the never ending love of two people! I can’t wait to see what Ronni brings in book 2 of The Diamond Ring Series?
Amber
Shelves: dnf, dnf-20
Dnf
Marty Cravey
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is one absolutely amazing book!! An absolute must read!! This lady can really write!! I’m gonna have to buy a second copy so it doesn’t get worn out!! I’m definitely going to reread this one!!!
Ruth Ann
Feb 10, 2021
Reisha
Nov 12, 2020
Cassandra Godfrey
rated it it was ok
Dec 25, 2020
Ronni Griffith
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kim
Dec 17, 2020
Jackie Mercer
Dec 26, 2020

• Rawhide: Ace in the Hole
  • Steele (Arizona Vengeance, #9)
  • What We Leave Behind
  • The Mistletoe Kisser (Blue Moon #8)
  • Lachlan (The Ghosts of Culloden Moor #2)
  • Jamie (The Ghosts of Culloden Moor #3)
  • Kin Selection (A Shifter’s Claim, #1)
  • Unbearable Temptation (Raven Falls #2)
  • Payton (The Ghosts of Culloden Moor #4)
  • A Christmas Groom for Mary (Matchmaker Claus Book 1)
  • Howling Devotion (Raven Falls #3)
  • Close Quarters
  • Rose's Locket
  • Texas Two Step: The Prequel
  • Vegas, Baby: Volume 3
  • Furbidden Attraction (Raven Falls #1)
  • Deathly Desire (Raven Falls #4)
  • Rancher Wolf's Next Door Mate: (Rancher Wolves)
Ronni Griffith is a lifelong Native of Texas, an oilfield man’s wife of 26 years, mother to 3 amazing kids, and a "Honey" to 3 wonderful grands. She started her writing journey when her husband and niece convinced her to sit down and write the characters story that had taken up residence in her head. It’s been a learning experience from the beginning, but one she’ll cherish forever. When Ronni isn ...more

News & Interviews