Start by marking “The Goddess Oracle Deck & Book Set” as Want to Read:
The Goddess Oracle Deck & Book Set

The Goddess Oracle Deck & Book Set

Through a dynamic combination of poetry, mythology, and ritual, this insightful oracle answers your questions and offers guidance for handling the challenges facing you. This distinctive book and deck of 52 beautifully illustrated cards celebrate the many faces of the Goddess as she has been worshipped around the world since the beginning of time. 52 cards Book is 208 pp, ...more
Cards, 208 pages
Published January 1st 2006 by U.S. Games Systems (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The Goddess Oracle Deck & Book Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Goddess Oracle Deck & Book Set

Inara
Jun 24, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who like to work with cards and oracles
Title in German:
Göttinnen-Geflüster

This oracle set consists of 52 beautiful cards of goddesses from different cultures and an accompanying book. Every card shows a wonderful picture of a goddess with a catchword below which summarizes the meaning of the card. The book gives suggestions how to use the oracle and gives a a detailed description of every card:
- description of the goddess in poetic form
- mythology
- meaning of the card and
- a ritual.
I like to draw a card and meditate about the aspect
Addicted to Books
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: oracles, goddess
I LOVE THIS DECK FOR THE PAINTINGS AND GUIDEBOOK WHICH TEACHES YOU TO
COME TO TERMS WITH YOURSELF AND FIND PEACE. PSYCHOTHERAPY WORK WITH GODDESSES FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

Some of the pictures

Trine
Jun 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pagan
I own a few tarot and oracle sets, and this is by far my favorite. The artwork is absolutely amazing and easy to connect to. I don't use my decks often, but I love to take this one out to just look at the images. Very strong goddesses, each and every one, and the small stories in the booklet inspired me to look up the history of the individual goddesses as well. The spreads suggested also work quite well.

Absolutely one of my best buys.
Natalia Iwanyckyj
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gorgeous deck. The images are multi-layered and beautifully executed. I LOVE the poems that introduce each goddess. I do wish the cards were a bit smaller, but this does not detract from my highest recommendation.
Polina
Jul 01, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Great art, I love how the goddesses are depicted of all ages and beauty characteristics. Also the inclusion of a "ritual" for each goddess sets it apart from many other decks in that is offers an "experiential" approach to connecting with the goddesses, not just their background and meaning.
Tracy
Mar 17, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I love this set! The cards are big and colorful. The descriptions of each Goddess in the book is very well written. After the description of each Goddess is a possible explanation of why this Goddess has come to you when she did and a meditation excercise to help you conect with that Goddess. My only gripe with this set is that there were only 3 or 4 different card spreads listed and I don't really prefer any of them. I use my medicine card set spread instead. I still use this set when I need gu ...more
Audra (Unabridged Chick)
A very lovely deck and book set. Many will be familiar with Hrana Janto's art -- it has often graced the covers of PanGaia or SageWoman, and she has had a number of calendars featuring her images. I enjoy Marashinsky's writing and her attitude about spirituality. This deck is wonderful for divination and ritual use.
Rachael
May 20, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pagan
I like these, use them on a weekly basis. Graphics are not the greatest but they work for what I need.
Raquel Melo
Jul 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
amei :D
Dharia Scarab
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
2nd reading. An inspirational set of oracle cards with lovely art work, more focused on affirmations and personal spiritual development than divination.
Holly Burger
Jun 25, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this deck! It includes wonderful Goddess info and journey/meditations. Love it!
Bladestryke
Feb 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Beautiful cards and it's interesting to see how other cultures look at things.
Jessica Allen