Start by marking “Crime Scene Connection” as Want to Read:
Crime Scene Connection

Crime Scene Connection

Coming soon! Crime Scene Connection by Deena Alexander will be available Jan 01, 2021.
Published December 16th 2020 by Mills & Boon Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Crime Scene Connection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crime Scene Connection

Start your review of Crime Scene Connection
Maureen Timerman
Dec 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
This is a page-tuner, with non-stop action, and you soon find yourself ducking. Just when you think you are safe, nope, at least not for long.
Life has been hard for Addison, she is now a published author, and getting her life on track, especially after her disastrous marriage. Now, it seems someone is playing out scenes from her book, and bodies are appearing, will she end up being one? Or her estranged sister?
Enter Jace and his dog, and he is happy to help out a childhood friend Conner, but he
Nada Sobhi
Jan 09, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: thriller, mystery, romance
Crime Scene Connection by Deena Alexander is a mystery and thriller novel with bits of romance and I believe it falls under Christian literature as well.

I loved how the book opens directly with fast-paced action. No introduction. Addison Keller is in her room struggling with the fact that not only has a killer mimicked the crime scene in her new best-selling novel, but also sent her before and after pictures of the victim.

"The same long dark hair as the rest of the victims Addison had conjure
June Jacobs
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fast-paced, edgy suspense novel filled with tension and well-developed characters . . .

I was surprised to learn that 'Crime Scene Connection' is Deena Alexander's debut novel! This book has an intriguing and intricate plot, multi-layered characters, and loads of nail-biting suspense.

The female lead, Addison Keller, is an author whose life quickly turns into a horror story when someone begins killing random women in exactly the same manner as the killer in her most recent bestselling bo
Yvonne
Dec 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Suspense author, Addison Keller, is stunned when she learns a real life serial killer is imitating the murders in her fictional novel. She is determined to find out who the killer is before another victim is found. To add to the horror of it all, the killer plans to make Addison his final victim.

Former police officer, Jace Montana, is sent to protect her. Unfortunately, there’s some bad history in both of their lives which just adds to all the drama. The bottom line is that they have to find a k
Jody Joy
Jan 08, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An action-packed romantic suspense page-turner. I really enjoyed Crime Scene Connection it was a fast-paced read. This is a new to me author and I look forward to reading more by her. This is a story about author; Addison Keller who writes suspense, and now she learns that a serial killer is imitating murders from her books. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a suspenseful action-packed page-turner.

I would like to thank the author and Great Escapes Book Tours for the copy in exchange f
Connie Carpenter
Jan 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh I love when I can read debut books by authors. Crime Scene Connection by Deena Alexander is a MUST read. In this book we meet best selling author Addison Keller. However, someone is taking her stories and creating real life crimes. The killer is determined to make Addison the final crime. Former police officer, Jace Montana is sent in to protect her. Both Jace and Addison have some buried hurt and secrets that can potentially harm the partnership. They need to try and work together to figure ...more
Teresa
Jan 15, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Addison is a crime writer and someone is out there imitating the murders in her first book. She feels incredible guilt for her unwitting part in the crimes and as the danger comes closer to her Jace, a former partner of her ex-husband’s becomes her bodyguard. He is also best friends with Connor, her brother-in-law. As Addison and Jace try to figure out the killer’s next move they are forced to run and hide only to be discovered. The pace of the story was good and there was an interesting twist a ...more
Megan
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was so amazing! I tried to take my time with it because I didn’t want it to end but I did want it to end haha. I finally couldn’t put it down and finished it. I’m pretty sure this was the first book I’ve read by this author but I want more.
Sandra Webb
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hold on for one wild ride!! Great book!
Christy
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been reading books from the Love Inspired Suspense line for years, and they are always so thrilling. Crime Scene Connection didn't fail to live up to my expectations. The premise of the book could have come from a real life documentary. The evil that exists in this world is very real, and Deena Alexander skillfully portrays that evil in this book's antagonist(s).

In Crime Scene Connection, life imitates art as a serial killer follows the murders portrayed in author Addison Keller's novel. Ad
Renee Nelson
Juana
Jan 04, 2021

• Texas Witness Threat
  • All That We Carried
  • Explore the World of Chemistry: The Ultimate Alphabet Book for Nanoscale Scientists!
  • Peppermint Cream Die
  • Blood and Bone
  • The Diamond Rose
  • Fatal Identity
  • The Mulberry Leaf Whispers (Brands from the Burning, #2)
  • Nomad (The Flight and Flame Trilogy, #2)
  • Love, Again
  • A Strongman for Christmas (Spinster Mail-Order Brides Book 34)
  • Justified Means ( The Agency Files, #1)
  • An Amish Christmas Wedding: Four Stories
  • Justice Mission (True Blue K-9 Unit #1)
  • Spellmaker (Spellbreaker Duology, #2)
  • Bait and Witch
  • The Red Canary
  • The Boy Who Ate America
Deena grew up in a small town on the south shore of eastern Long Island, where she met and married her high school sweetheart. She recently relocated to Florida with her husband, three kids, son-in-law, and four dogs. Now she enjoys long walks in nature all year long, despite the occasional alligator or snake she sometimes encounters. Deena's love for writing developed when her youngest son was bo ...more

News & Interviews