Start by marking “A Ruthless Halloween” as Want to Read:
A Ruthless Halloween

A Ruthless Halloween

He gets off on your fear.

Trick or treat, Come and meet, someone you love that’s buried six-feet.
If you don’t, I don’t care, I’ll love to see you in despair.
They will die. Save their life!
This isn’t a dare, I bid you beware.
Follow the clues I’ll give to you,
This is merely my debut.
Until the clock strikes midnight,
They will be gasping for air, what a delight.
Love,
The grounds

To ask other readers questions about A Ruthless Halloween, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Ruthless Halloween

Start your review of A Ruthless Halloween
Jessica Alcazar
Oct 08, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: savage-kl

Download your copy today or read in Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/34ldJIU
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/33rlNss
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/3iuAcID
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/3iw5vTc

Sandy S
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
A RUTHLESS HALLOWEEN is a contemporary, adult, Halloween novella in KL Savage’s Ruthless Kings MC series.

Told from several first person perspectives A RUTHLESS HALLOWEEN follows the Ruthless Kings MC as they prepare for a Halloween celebration. Reaper, the Ruthless Kings MC president wants nothing to do with the celebrating Halloween in an effort to protect the woman he loves but his fellow MC members want to burn off a little energy inviting the Vegas chapter along for the ride….but all is not
World Of Books 65
I really don’t how K L Savage does it but ‘A Ruthless Halloween’ is akin to a prequel setting us up for the start of the next set of brothers and if I had to put money on it the next stories are going to be even darker then Pirates story!

I am just blown away each and every time by the writing skills of Ms Savage it is truly amazing. How she manages to come up with these dark but beautiful romances is setting her up as one of the TOP MC writers of 2020!

Reaper doesn’t want to hold a Halloween part
Barbara
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Moly what a spectacular read. This short Halloween novella was intense, suspenseful, down right scary and had me on the edge of my seat as I read through the pages. Kudos KL Savage for one hellacious ride.

Someone is messing with the Ruthless MC and is determined to kill at least one of their own on Halloween night. The brothers set out to follow “the groundskeepers” very encrypted clues. Do they make it in time to save one or all those that have gone missing from the Halloween Bash? Are mo
Lisa
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfect read for Halloween! It's scary and funny and full of action and all the characters we love! This was fun to read. I don't want to give a lot of details and spoil anything, but if you read the Ruthless Kings books, you will love this. And the Groundskeeper with his poems and riddles is creeeepy.
Pat
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! K.L. Savage definitely knows how to create a story that pulls the reader right into the story and keep them invested throughout the entire story! Great Halloween themed story with characters that will keep you turning the pages until the very end!
Michelle Mendes
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG…loved A Ruthless Halloween 👻🦹🏽🧙🏼‍♀‍🧟‍♀‍🧙🏼‍! It was and epic short MC story. Can’t say romance as it just touched on the couple a little bit and check in with other club members and their allies. The only thing that I was disappointed on was Sarah still has not been able to have a child or get pregnant. My fingers are 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽 that we will see it happen in one of the future books. This book was a part of the Ruthless Kings MC series. It was a glimpse into their lives and how they are doing and ...more
Tina Locklear
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow are you guys in for a treat... Got to give it to K. L Savage she slayed this one... This book is power packed with lots and lots of twisted and turns, you won't want to put it down once you start reading it because you are excited to see just what happens next. The Groundskeeper will keep you on the edge waiting to see what he is going to do next. I really love the MC comes together as a family to make sure they save there own. Really love this book shows another side to the rough guys chara ...more
Leslee
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn't expect to be scared out of my head by this novella, but I should have known better. KL Savage loves to pull the rug out from under you, lulling you into a false sense of safety with a few laughs. Before you know it, you are miles away from carnitas and Reaper's threats, following a dark path into the unknown. What seems like a simple Halloween party the club throws for charity, is anything but. The night quickly morphs into a horror show and two lives hang in the balance. Time is runnin ...more
Jill Haworth
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This is such a fantastic Halloween read. The Ruthless Kings want to hold a charity Halloween monster mash. Reaper’s against it as he’s concerned about the MC’s safety, but gets talked into...Sarah can be very persuasive;-) Unbeknown to them, The Groundskeeper, a serial killer who murders a different MC member every year has his eyes set on the Kings this year.
The book is told through a different character each chapter, who will be in his crosshairs and will they solve the clues to save them
Gretchen Calder
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG K.L. Savage is amazing. This book had me hooked from the first page. It all centers around Halloween. Reaper doesn’t feel much up the celebrate because he is worried about sarah will feel. While he trying to protect her she was all for the idea. It was a way for them to help the community out. While they are all planning and starting the Halloween party ‘the groundskeeper’ was looking for his victims. It was a fast pace and you didn’t get to want to put it down. I loved getting to check with ...more
Deborah
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Ruthless Halloween is unlike the others in the series. It does not focus on one brother. All of the men and their women are present (except for Doc).

This story starts out funny and sweet. They are throwing a Halloween bash for adults and kids to raise money for a rehab center. Seeing all the big, bad, mean guys in this atmosphere and dressing up in costumes makes them even more endearing. But hold onto your hats...the story picks up speed. I could not turn the pages fast enough. This story ha
mum.reader.dreamer.4life
OK (Repeat After Me)... Breathe In, Breathe Out, Breathe In, Breathe Out...
Seriously though somebody hold my drink, get me a strong drink or call me a doctor because this Novella did all sorts of crazy things to my heart and emotions.
It's Halloween and The Groundskeeper has come out to play with and target some of my beloved Ruthless Kings.
This fast, action-packed, violent, suspenseful emotional, and occasionally humorous story had me on the edge of my seat, my heart in my throat, and my emoti
Pat Iannaconi
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book. I didn't put it down once I started reading it. It will keep you guessing from the beginning to the end. What was supposed to be an ordinary Halloween party for the Ruthless Kings and friends, turns out to be anything but. Tongue and Knives have been taken by the Groundskeeper without anyone being aware of it. They only have a limited # of hours to find them, otherwise they'll be dead. There are a # of obstacles along the way, but they do make it in time to save bot ...more
Emma bramley
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
This book is part of the Ruthless Kings series. This book has all the characters from the previous books in. The story is told by different characters in each chapter. This is an amazing read and will have you hooked from the first page. This story starts out sweet but there's always something around the corner. This is a fast paced, page turner of a Halloween read. Another amazing story to add to this amazing series.

I was given an advance reader copy of this book in exchange for an honest revi
Nikki Landis
This is up there with one of the best books I've ever read. Given the shorter length, readers might be tempted to think this novella might not deliver on all the scary, unpredictable, action-filled, and tense moments needed to make this a 5-star read but A Ruthless Halloween delivers on all of that and more. I'm sad to say I've yet to read the Ruthless Kings series but I've bought a few and I'm getting started. The level of commitment, love, sacrifice, and bravery these men carry for one another ...more
Angela
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And it just keeps getting better and better.......

Ok, I have to say that this was the perfect story to read, especially the day before Halloween! It was definitely intense, crazy, creepy, and certainly fitting for a Ruthless MC Halloween. It's definitely a story that you will not want to miss!
And you're going to LOVE the awesome rhyme from Reaper at the end! (Way to go Step Dad!! It was perfect!) I'm really looking forward to the next books in the series! I just wish that they were already here
Brandi Delamater
Couldn’t put it down

I’m a huge fun of the Ruthless Kings MC series so I immediately knew I had to read this book and holy crap what a roller coaster I just went on! This novella had so much mystery and intrigue I couldn’t stop reading. I have a feeling I’m going to obsess over what just happened, but I LOVED it. I have questions and really hope they’re answered in the next book!
Also it was awesome to get some Boomer and the NOLA guys!
Donna
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am not typically a fan of seasonal novels or novellas, but A Ruthless Halloween was part of an MC Series that I love and adore so I decided to give it a try. WOW! Thank god I did! Savage brought in so many of our beloved characters for their take on the Ruthless Halloween event. This novella packs in lots of laughs, some reunions of sort and then takes on some intense and heart pounding moments while the men...and women of Ruthless have to work together to save their family. What a fun ride!
Kris Riley
Page turner

Holy wow! KL Savage will keep you guessing even after this book is over. Bringing all your favorite Ruthless Kings together to get your heart racing as they try to solve the trick. Savage is a one click for me. From their tougher than nails and hotter than hell men to their women who fight for what they want and love. Absolutely the best Halloween Novella I’ve read to date!!
Aubrey Jackson
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Short

What a wonderful short story to add to the Ruthless Kings series! DO NOT READ UNTIL YOU’VE FINISHED PIRATE!!!! Spoilers are in this book!!! This little addition was epic! What a wonderful way to catch up with where everyone is and check and see how each character is doing! Very well written and a well rounded story! I loved the storyline and hope that it is continued!
Debra Phiri (Dragon Nanny)
The perfect Halloween treat! I love these Ruthless boys! This story was so much of everything and such a tease as to what could be coming our way with future stories!

I can’t say enough about how this brotherhood just keeps you in awe of their closeness even when they are such different people!

This story had lots of heart, intrigue and scary moments and some steamy and hilarious moments too!

Pure perfection!
Melinda
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg!! My heart was pounding so much. So many funny and scary parts. Loved how everyone came together to help save the brothers. It was an emotional rollercoaster,but I loved it. I love how the men,ol ladies and other MC friends got a chapter. I love the friendship between Sara and Tongue. Can't wait for more. I'm definitely a Ruthless Kings fan!! Definitely 5stars and a must read!!
Rhonda Cave
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!

Talk about on the edge of your seat, nail biting kind of book. You are in for an awesome treat with this one. Here I was thinking this was going to be a book about the Halloween monster mash that the Ruthless Kings were hosting. Well color me stupid. This was a great book. A little snippet into the Ruthless Kings lives.
Ronda Brimeyer
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Ruthless Kings MC family once again is dealing with alot. All the Kings want to have a Halloween party. Everyone wants to celebrate with their significant others and kids. That is except for Reaper who thinks it is a bad idea. Until he finds out who is coming back for the party. Then game on let's party. Everything is planned and going well with protection in twos. Then danger comes out for them causing fear for love ones. Eeny, meeny, miny mo catch a king by the toe if he hollers dig him a ...more
Teri
Loved it

They guys are so funny and Maizey has some sass in her that’s for sure. She was funny with Badge. I was on tender hooks until they found the guys but I was frustrated that they didn’t get the Groundskeeper considering Reaper did wave at him during the day so that tells me he knows him.
Cassie
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh. My. Word.

I was not expecting this story. When K L. announced there was going to be a Halloween short story, I was expecting a cutesy story revisiting all the past characters. Which it also did.

But👏🏼I👏🏼was👏🏼not👏🏼prepared👏🏼for👏🏼this👏🏼

And I loved every. f*cking. second.

Get ready for it. Time for a Ruthless Halloween.
Stacy
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect Addition to the series

OH MY GOD!!!!! I was on the edge of my seat with this book. K.L. Savage did an outstanding job with this novella and to have left it so open. EEEKKK!!! I was almost in tears when I thought we were gonna lose some of the guys, like how could she, but thankfully all was well with the guys. Now I just need Tougue's book, like NOW!!!
Terri West
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great novella with our favourite crew, this book is a quick read that is packed with action and adventure. I love the humour that K.L. Savage brings to these stories and you just can't help connecting with the characters.
I really enjoyed this and look forward to the next installment in the Ruthless Kings series.
Felicia Journey
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
RUTHLESSLY ADDICTED

The Ruthless Kings series is the best MC evah! The action, sex, humor, the men, the women..are freakin fantastic. I'm so mad I have to wait on the next books. I'm ready right now ! K.L. you are definitely one of my absolute favorite authors and believe me that's a rare clique indeed.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Choosing Nerd (Devil's Riot MC: Originals #6)
  • Holding On (Ruthless Sinners MC, #2)
  • Ryder's Rush (Inferno's Clutch MC #3)
  • Taming Coyote (Devil's Riot MC: Originals #4)
  • Explosive (The Houston Defiance MC, #1)
  • Luna’s Shadow (Devil’s Riot MC: Originals #5)
  • Breaker's Fuse (Inferno's Clutch MC, #2)
  • Dirty Desires (Devil Kings MC #3)
  • Hank (Texas Kings MC #11)
  • Blaze's Mark (Devil's Riot MC: Originals #3)
  • Blood & Bones: Judge (Blood Fury MC, #3)
  • Fain (Texas Kings MC #12)
  • Ravage (Untamed Sons MC, #1)
  • Kiwi (The Kings of Retribution Louisiana Chapter #4)
  • Frost (Reapers MC #15)
  • Wolf: SBMC Maryland
  • Smokey's Distraction (Insurgents MC, #15)
  • Chains Trust (Inferno's Clutch MC #1)