Start by marking “Dear Santa: A Christmas Wish (The Holiday Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Dear Santa: A Christmas Wish (The Holiday Series Book 3)

Dear Santa: A Christmas Wish (The Holiday Series Book 3)

Kindle Edition
Published October 27th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Dear Santa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dear Santa

Start your review of Dear Santa: A Christmas Wish (The Holiday Series Book 3)
Phylis Carpenter
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Even if you don't believe in Santa you can feel the Christmas magic in these short stories about different people and their Christmas Wish. There is magic in each and every story that I read. I had the pleasure of receiving 5 of the stories in exchange for my honest review.

The first story that I read was Christmas Miracle.
Sophies father was arrested for breaking into houses and stealing jewelry and he kept saying that he was innocent. Sophie tries to help her Mom make ends meet while trying to
Marie Scovill
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A very enjoyable holiday read with many different storylines. I enjoyed all the stories but one of my favorites was Saving Maddie by Melinda Colt.
Rhonda's Reading Nook
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great box set!
Here are a few of my favorites.

Dear Sinterklaas – Angela Stevens
A sweet story about a Dutch traditionalist who comes to the US and falls for a leather clad beauty who is attracted to bad boys. Can Daan change Kassandra’s mind about waiting for love instead of having a one-night stand? Angela Stevens brings us a little holiday joy from the Netherlands. A beautiful story.

Finding Love With Dear Santa – Stacy Eaton
What better time of the year for a second chance romance, bu
Sahar Husseini
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Miracles

From this set, I read “Christmas Miracle 1935” by Rebecca York, “What Dottie Wants” by Susanne Matthews, and “He Has Santa” by Stephanie Queen. I enjoyed this heartwarming stories.

In “Christmas Miracle 1935,” Sophie’s father is accused of stealing. She knows he is innocent, but can she prove it? With Jack’s help, she might find that Christmas miracle. He is falling in love with her, but can he trust her enough to help her free her father? This is a heartwarming story about genu
Jackie
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this amazing set! Fantastic short romantic stories that will absolutely warm your heart all year round! I loved each that I’ve read especially Traci Halls Christmas kiss! I was sad that I read it so fast because I didn’t want it to end! Lucky for me each book there is just as good ! A must read series! Love love love this!
Susan
Oct 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
He Has Santa by Stephanie Queen

What a heartwarming story. There were so many emotions. When hockey player, Dylan, receives a letter addressed to Santa from a child that just lost a father, the letter touches his heart. He wants to help the child and is shocked to see that the letter was sent from an address he knows. Hoping to see June again after six years, Dylan tracks her down and finds that their chemistry is still there with all the sparks. She confirms she sent him the letter and tells Dyl
Audrey Griffis
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the 5 stories I got to read as an arc reader . They definitely put me I. The mood for the Christmas season . I love the set of authors in this set and I’m sure you will enjoy the stories
Kathy Heare Watts
Christmas Wishes and You by Alyssa Bailey
WHAT IS IT YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING THIS YEAR?

What a delightful and heartwarming Christmas story that is also a second-chance romance. Two people who were sweethearts but then broke up, each going off to college to pursue their medical degrees and careers. One fateful night, they will reconnect—but before they do, an accident, a stranger, and a wish made and granted.

Beth Silverton will be nearby when a three-vehicle accident takes place. She will start
Dorel
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
In this set I enjoyed 13 out of 18 books 📚. ALONE AT CHRISTMAS 🎅🎄🎁: I loved ❤ this book's storyline. I loved ❤ the winter ❄⛄ scenes in this story. I loved ❤ Tara's character. I felt sorry for Tara. I loved ❤ Ollie's character. I loved ❤ the puppy 🐶. I loved ❤ the ending. CHRISTMAS 🎅🎄🎁 MIRACLE 1935: I loved ❤ this book's storyline. This book's storyline was sad 😞. I loved ❤ Sophie's character. I felt sorry for Sophie. I loved ❤ Jack's character. I loved ❤ the ending. WHAT DOTTIE WANTS: This is th ...more
Mommysuz
Oct 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dear Sinterklass
By Angela Steven's
Kassandra has a thing for bad boys and a want to be lether gal.  While at her sisters wedding she meets her brother in laws cousin, Daan, a clean cut man.  They spend a few great days together. Daan being from the Netherlands, their time together came to an end.  While taking a gap year Daan decided to head for the states in hopes to find Kassandra. This is a very sweet short Christmas story. I really enjoyed it.

Finding Love With Dear Santa
by Stacy Eaton
Faith a
Cheryl
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A variety of stories all dealing with Christmas. Something for everyone. Indulge, treat yourself and enjoy! I was fortunate to receive and arc, and as so we had 5 of the stories available to read and review. I have the same 5 as Phyllis Carpenter and it goes to show that everyone has different preferences.

I enjoyed the *Christmas Miracle*, the mystery of it, the time line the small town and yes the romance. I like the fact that Sophie was a strong woman, dealing with the adversity and taking l
Jo-Anne
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, christmas, rmrn
I haven't read all the books in this anthology yet but I have read He Has Santa by Stephanie Queen and loved it!

When NHL player, Dylan, received a letter to Santa, he was sure there was a mixup at the post office. Until he saw the return address. Could it be from June, the girl who walked away from him years ago? No way. She got married and moved to New York so she couldn't be living at her parent's house. If she is, was it her child who wrote to Santa? Going to the address to get some answers,
Renate
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Dear Santa: A Christmas Wish is fitting for this very unusual year 2020. As an avid reader, I enjoy reading new authors, while still enjoying selections from familiar authors (Mimi Barbour, Josie Riviera, Mona Risk, Rachelle Ayala, and Dani Haviland.) 18 stories written by talented authors, mostly contemporary but one historical (Christmas Miracle 1935), diverse characters, twist and turn plots, with believable resolutions. At about 6 cents per story, an excellent holiday gift. Looking forward t ...more
Coral Mitchell
Oct 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Alone at Christmas by Mimi Barbour

Christmas Miracle 1935 by Rebecca York

Marrying Molly by Patricia RoseMoor

What Dottie Wants by Susan Matthews

Christmas Kiss by the Sea by Traci Hall

Dear Sinterklaas by Angela Stevens
Kassandra Is chasing sex with the stereotypical fervor to go against her upbringing. She ignores her friends and family and is very judgemental and shallow. Daan is a wonderful man but stuck on Kassandra for some reason. I wished he met someone else.

Saving Maddie by Melinda Colt

Findin
Richard W.
Nov 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Many good ones, a few misses.

I never know how to review this type of collection;seems unwieldy to comment on all 18. There are several that I especially liked and one I just couldn't finish. Don't want to be rude as these authors have had challenges along the way this pandemic year as have we all. Still, I expect careful editing and several were too full of typos. And really, you can never be able to write to Santa on stationary:( Shouldn't be hard to get that right - it's stationery, folks. Som
Susan Hamann
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So far I have only read "He has Santa" by Stephanie Queen. This is a story about a hockey player who has a daughter that never knew about. It's a sweet story, language is a bit rough for someone not expecting it. Definitely a good addition to a Christmas collection.

I enjoy Stephanie's work and I will be ordering the Holiday Series because so many of my favorite authors have contributed books to this compilation.
Debbie Eyre
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If Christmas reads are your thing then this is definitely the boxset for you! It’s got some amazing stories written by some amazing authors so make yourself a cuppa, get settled and dive right on in!
Stacy Eaton - Finding love with dear Santa.
A truly wonderful second chance story full of friendship, family, humour, tender moments and a few tears, it’s a heartwarming story that shows Christmas miracles can happen! Loved the storyline and I loved the characters especially little Luke.
Kim
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas with this festive, romantic series! This collection of stories with warm anyone's heart, but my favorite was Dear Sinterklaas. Kassandra falls hard for the bad boys time and time again, but when Daan shows up in town, she cannot help but wish the charming Dutch hunk will be sitting under her tree on Christmas morning. Grab a hot cocoa and snuggle up under a blanket because Sinterklaas is coming and you'll want to stay up all night reading!
Bernadette Cinkoske
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This wonderful box set has something for everyone. There is a lot of Christmas magic and wishes contained in these pages.
A Chocolate-Box Christmas Wish is a sweet short story. I really liked Cora and Patrick. Their sparking characters are well developed. Cora is a remarkable woman and Patrick is the new news anchor in a neighboring town. Their courtship is complicated and held my interest from the first page. This is a most enjoyable book.
Dalia's Christmas Wish is a short story about a dedicate
James a Schmidt
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Dear Santa: A Christmas Wish”(The Holiday Series Book3)

What a wonderful series of stories to put you in the Christmas mood! Some,of course,better than others, but still very,very good.They span the globe,from ranches to inner cities,all with the same spirit of Christmas!And you can only finish one or two a night so it lasts awhile. So if you’re looking for some lighthearted reading ,this book is for you!
Teresa
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Chocolate-Box Christmas Wish - Delightful Christmas romance with all the feels. A chance encounter leads to romance and a happily ever after, although there are some bumps along the road of romance. It is also wonderful to catch up with characters from previous Chocolate-Box romances. Excellent story!
Cheryl
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’ve only read a few so far, but definitely more than worth the price of this set! There’s a little bit of everything for readers in this great holiday anthology. I can’t even pick my favorite since they’re all so good!
Donna K
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have only read a couple of these stories so far. Great books. Any chance I can to read Stephanie Queen is great. I look forward to reading more of these stories. If they are as good as hers then wow I am lucky
Claire RC
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lovely stories, easy to read with great characters, add in a little Christmas Spice and warmth and it’s a great anthology for the season. Loved the stories, especially Stephanie Queens Christmas hockey tale, such a sweet story that really touched me.
Liz
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So far I've only read He Has Santa in this collection by Stephanie Queen it was a great short story with HEA I loved it...
Lisa White
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So many books in this set. I’ve just finished reading Dear Sinterklass. It’s sweet & funny & it has put me in the festive mood. ...more
Linda Quick
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Each book in this collection is better than the one before! What a great deal, with books by some of my favorite authors - if you enjoy contemporary romance you will love this book.
Valerie Blankenship
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love love loved it! Great collection with great authors that is guaranteed to get you into the Christmas spirit!!
Peni
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
Lynn Smith
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dear Santa

Wonderful anthology. Enjoyed all the stories. Some ended to soon. Just as I got wrapped up in the characters the story was ending.

• Sweet and Sassy Summertime - Part 1
  • IRRESISTIBLE - FALL INTO ROMANCE (Irresistible Romance Book 5)
  • Boardwalk Beginnings (The Carmichaels of Cinnamon Bay, #1)
  • Jingle Balls: A Holiday Romantic Comedy Anthology
  • Whispers of the Past (Family Secrets, #1)
  • Holden's Resurrection (Gemini Group #6)
  • Mallow Plains A Baby for Christmas: 8 Book Mail Order Bride Box Set
  • His Forbidden Secret (Billionaire Bosses Book 5) Kindle Edition
  • The Perfect Getaway
  • His First Time: Ranger (A Hot Shot of Romance Quickie)
  • Suds and Sam Go Viral (Suds and Sam #5)
  • Kissing Lessons
  • Room-maid
  • The Mistletoe Trap (Heart in the Game, #2)
  • What He Wants (Baxter Boys, #1)
  • Cute but Crazy 2: Ditzy Dudes
  • Snowed in with the Firefighter (Shadow Creek, Montana, #7)
  • Her Forbidden Bodyguard (Superstars with Secret Babies, #1)
Mimi is an incredibly busy NYT and USA Today award-winning, best-selling author who has nine series to her credit, as well as over 45 books and numerous multi-author box collections.

Mimi lives on the East coast of Vancouver Island with her pup, Charli, and writes her various romances with tongue in cheek and a mad glint in her eye.

She’s been known to say: “If I can steal a booklover’s attention a

News & Interviews