Start by marking “Trident's Queen (Poseidon's Warriors #2)” as Want to Read:
Trident's Queen (Poseidon's Warriors #2)

Trident's Queen

(Poseidon's Warriors #2)

Brock “Trident” Storm is an emergency room trauma nurse, using the skills he honed during his time as a Navy SEAL, he takes care of those in the community that Poseidon’s Warriors MC claims as its own. He’s content to love ‘em and leave ‘em. That is, until he treats a woman one night, who touches a part of him, one he thought was long dead. Each time she comes in, he finds ...more
Published September 25th 2020

Start your review of Trident's Queen (Poseidon's Warriors #2)
Emily
Brock "Trident" Storm has not been able to get Gianna Jeffries out of his mind, he knows she is being abused and despite wanting to sweep her away from the man causing the trouble he knows it has to be her decision to walk away. When Gianna ends up hurt again, she finally decides she has had enough. Trident acts quickly and whisks her away to heal and protect her.

Gianna has never felt as if she has led her own life, everything she has is due to her parent orchestrating her decisions. Now she is
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Trident and his Queen are awesome

I love this story, Gia goes through so much and loses so much before Trident can get her away with help from her maid/best friend.
These two go through alot together and the love is overwhelming
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Sep 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Trident and Gia

This is a well written book, a great addition to the series.

While I generally like my MCs a little darker, there is no mistaking this is a great book. I look forward to the rest of the series.
This story picks up where Poseidon's Lady left off, and jumps right back into the action! And it is non stop! This group of guys just can't catch a break, and their women are right in the thick of it! I picked this book up as soon as dropped on the 'Zon, and finished it in one sitting! (of course, I was watching for it! And eagerly waiting!)

Trident is a good man. He is loyal to his club, his brotherhood, and spends his life helping others. When he sees someone that needs his help, he jumps feet
Carrie
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We met Gianna & Trident in book 1 & I was looking forward to their story. Trident & the club rescue her from an abusive situation, but the fact that she's married means no hanky panky until her divorce is final.

I really liked how everything was paced in this story. Especially how the marriage vows were respected by both Gia & Trident - even tho her husband was the abuser and a cheat. They didn't try to make excuses (internally or externally) in order to give in to their attraction. Trident help
Lisa
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Darlene Tallman once again delivered!

I loved Trident a Gianna's story so much! Trident. Strong but gentle. Gianna. Broken, but loving. I was so happy when Trident got her to that cabin, I could finally take a breath. I also loved that even though Trident had feelings for Gianna, he wouldn't go there till she was no longer married. So respectful. It was so great watching Gianns grow and come into her own with Trident and all of the MC help7and embracing her. I loved that she became her own littl
Cloe's Nook
Great read

Loved Trident and Gianna's story.

Gianna becomes hospitalised due to her husbands latest abusive antics causing Gianna to fall into the capable hands of Nurse Trident.

Trident finally having enough of seeing Gianna beaten and bloody on each of her visits, takes matters into his own hands and with the help of his club the Posidons warriors he is able to get Gianna free.

Their connection is undeniable but neither of them are able to act upon it until Gianna is free of her husband.

Great rea
Tammy
Oct 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars Fantastic!!

I have wanted Trident’s story ever since he was introduced in Poseidon’s Lady, and Darlene Tallman didn’t disappoint. I liked how Trident took care of Gianna and helped her get away from her abusive husband.I loved how honorable Trident was, because even though there was a lot of chemistry between him and Gianna, he didn’t act on it till she was no longer married.I was so pleased that the author showed how Gianna survived her abuse and grew into her own woman.I loved that ther
SUSAN STORM
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
HOLY BOOK SMOKES I ADORE 🥰 THIS BOOK

Dear Readers
Absolutely love this book .. CLEAN ROMANCE .. with bumps & bruises.. but Tender Love & Protectiveness to make up for it . A very smooth flow .. fast heartwarming read .. yet it deals with the harsh reality some women find themselves in .

Just READ IT ..
~Bibliophile Susan
#booksugargetkissed 📚 💋

Note ~ For the Author I love ❤️

I will read books you write SOLO .. I will not read books
you co write with others .I do not like the idea of not kno
Cathy hale
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG

Trident's Queen OMG it was so dang good. There are not enough words to say how good this book is. The characters Trident and Gia you just feel like you know them and is right there with them. This story is sad, happy, heart wrenching, and sexy. She is abused by her husband, Trident is her nurse who teaches her and takes care of her helping her to get away from the husband. Trident helps her become the woman she wants to be. This is an amazing story from start to the end. But this book, set b
Noemi
Sep 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love arrives

Trident has seen Gianna one too many times at the ER he works at. He's been her nurse and he knows she being physically abused. He ends up saving her right after a brutal attack by her husband. Trident vows to help her escape. He's taken with her since he first set eyes on her. Giana also finds Trident to be the type of man she's dreamed of. Now things have change in her life so she can move forward.

I loved Trident. He was so romantic and loving. Gianna grew throughout the story too
darilyn
Hello Trident !!!!!!

I'm so loving this series, book two and I'm hooked strong alpha men and the women who captures their heart. Being a lover of MC stories and have read a plenty and this series continues to keep you wanting more, great characters both main and supporting the plot also grabs a hold and want let go until the very end. Again this series is great so please don't make us wait to long for the next story in the lives of these Bad Boys of the Poseidon's Warriors MC !!!!!!
Angela H
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Trident and Gianna

I don't usually enjoy reading MC stories, but I really like the way these stories are written. Gianna suffered quite a bit from the hands of her abusive husband, but I was happy to see that he eventually got what he deserved. Trident is not only a nurse that works in his local hospital, but also a very kind and loving soul. I was glad that he took Gia to the private cabin to let her heal, but that they found the kind of love they both deserve. Awesome story and looking forward
Ciara James
This 2nd novel in the Poseidon Warriors MC was a heartwarming one. To see such a rough and tough man embrace being a nurse in an ER and doing something when he sees someone he knows is being abused was wonderful. It was terrible what the heroine went through for five years. The abuse and the shame her husband made her feel because she couldn't carry a child. I'm waiting with breathless anticipation of Loki's Angel. I have the feeling it'll be even better. This one did. And both of them have an i ...more
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Trident's Queen

Book is extremely and very hard to read due to what happens. The person's that's supposed to love you shouldn't be hurting you, she did what was asked of her but after all that happened she met the one person that has her heart beating, that make her feel like a teenager with her first crush. He showed her what it's like to be loved, she may have been bruised and broken but with him by her side she can take on the world on her own, great read author Darlene Tallman.
Susan
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great book, I always love novels and authors who manage to tackle sensitive issues with compassion and flair and this book is no exception. This story picks up where Poseidon's Lady leaves off with Trident determined to save Gianna from an abusive negligent spouse. What follows is a lesson in loyalty, compassion, friendship and honour as well as a very slow burn love. I am thoroughly enjoying this series and look forward to the next installment. ...more
Reading Susan
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved It!💘

This was a great follow up story to 'Poseidon's Lady'. Trident was a great hero to the book and just the right amount of male alpha to help Gianna heal. Gianna was an amazing heroine with her inner strength and never letting her past stiffle her future. I love what the Poseidon's Warriors MC stands for and it was great revisiting all the members. I look forward to reading the next book in the series.
pamela d bryant
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Great!

I chose this rating because this was actually a pretty good book. I really enjoyed most of the characters. This was a book of abuse, manipulation, Domination And getting your life back and your spunk. I really enjoy the story of Trident and Gianna, I think they made an awesome couple. He was very attentive to her and I really like that. Because Gianna had going through some stuff. Great read! I recommend this book to all romance readers and MC lovers.
Racquel Smith Johnson
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading this authors book. I find it fast pace and to the point. I fell in love with Trident's easy going persona in book 1 and looked forward to reading his story. This story had me emotionally charged because there are elements of domestic abuse which is is personal for me.
This was an easy 5 stars from me.
julie winslett
So freakin good!

I loved Trident and Gia’s story! It brought abuse front and center, and all the treacherous feelings that come along with it. Betrayal like that is hard to write about but Darlene did it with compassion and respect. I love a series I can connect to, and become a part of. And in the end they find their strong, and become one!
Shelly Shoemaker
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If it's possible to make me mad!!!

I'm so sad this book is over. Thou Loki is worth the wait I'm sure. But trident is definitely a masterpiece of a soldier, nurse and biker!! I couldn't have seen a better ending to this love story. Definitely a few intense moments to read thru, plus oh how karma is a true b*tch.
Debbie Earley
Trident

Trident is everything I could want in a guy. The way he is ready to protect Gia without know her and the lengths he's willing to go truly shows the type of loving, protective man he is. I loved seeing Gia come out of shell after all she had been through. I'm so happy they found each other and can't wait to see them as parents. I can't wait to read Loki's story.
Michelle Mcmahon
Another good read

I liked trident and Gia’s storyline. It wasn’t like some books(which are great in their own right) that even though her husband was an abusive douche bag (no actual violence happens) both won’t go there with each other until she divorces him. The story was about them learning about each other first. Loved it
Carol Roll
Oct 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Ok

As much as I like this author's books and especially the previous book in this series, this book was just ok for me. The characters were good and the storyline was good, but the book just seemed to lack the ability to really keep my attention. It just kind of drug along, which was really disappointing since I was really looking forward to this book.
2 Chicks and a Book Kat & Melissa
Another winner

Another winner. I love these stories. All of darlene’s books. The story is absolutely amazing and addictive. Gia we learn of her from the first book and her abusive marriage. Trident is a man wanting to protect her and show her all of she deserves. Oh this book is just so amazing. ❤️❤️
Julia M
Feb 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
An MC with a heart

I loved how Trident knew Gianna was going to be important to him the first time he saw her and that he was honourable enough not to touch her whilst she was another man’s wife. Their journey wasn’t easy but my word it was worth it and I look forward to hearing more about the others in Poseidon’s Warriors
Denise hallenbeck
Great read

Love this series, started out with Poseidon and Lillie now Trident and Gia. The stories are fun exciting and great HEAs. Can't wait for Lokie's story. Great job MS. Tallman.
MARISSA KITCHEN
Trident!!

Trident is everything you could ever want.
That connection him and Gia have is unbelievable. If you’re looking for a good man who saves an awesome woman this is the one for you
AudreymlHawkins
Loved It!!!

Trident and Gia have the quintessential fated love story although with a few twists. Following along as Trident and Gia work through the roadblocks on their journey to HEA.
Phyllis Wolford
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m falling in love with this series so far. It is an awesome read and i cant wait for the next one.
The characters all seem to come alive in a normal everyday living kinda way. This makes them more approachable and easy to understand.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Ghost (Steel Patriots MC #1)
  • Gunner (Steel Patriots MC #5)
  • Razor (Steel Patriots MC #7)
  • Zulu (Steel Patriots MC #4)
  • Doc (Steel Patriots MC #2)
  • Tango (Steel Patriots MC #6)
  • Whiskey (Steel Patriots MC #3)
  • Ace: A Christmas To Remember (Steel Patriots #7.5)
  • Hawk & Eagle (Steel Patriots #8)
  • Fain (Texas Kings MC #12)
  • Skull (Steel Patriots MC #9)
  • Ronan (Conner Brothers Construction #4)
  • Kiwi (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #4)
  • Noah (Steel Patriots MC #11)
  • Rason & Eliza (Rojo, TX Book 1)
  • TRISTAN: Steel Patriots MC: Book Thirteen
  • Hank (Texas Kings MC #11)
  • Love Forever (Texas Knights MC, #4)
Lover of words. Author of "perfectly imperfect romance". Since starting this journey in August 2016, I've published eight books, two children's books, and have been part of two different coloring books. In short, I'm fulfilling a lifelong dream and would love to have you join me! ...more

Poseidon's Warriors (2 books)
  • Poseidon's Lady (Poseidon's Warriors #1)

News & Interviews