Start by marking “Lion's Second Chance MateDate: Shifters MateDate Agency” as Want to Read:
Lion's Second Chance MateDate: Shifters MateDate Agency

Lion's Second Chance MateDate: Shifters MateDate Agency

Kindle Edition
Published October 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Lion's Second Chance MateDate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lion's Second Chance MateDate

Start your review of Lion's Second Chance MateDate: Shifters MateDate Agency
Rachel K
Oct 12, 2020 marked it as dnf
Not my idea of mates.
Julie
This is book four, but there is no need to have read the other three, some of the other characters are in this one, but I haven’t read two of the other books so I didn’t feel I’ve missed anything.
Ryan is back at the family farm, he’s burnt out, he’s been living the fast lane life, until a beautiful woman took him on a ride he couldn’t wait to get off! He intends to life a more simple life now, and the farm feels like the balm his soul needs.
Julie is at her wits end!! Her son use to be such a sw
Nancy
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Julie is a single mom with a son, Corey, that is in 7th grade. He has suddenly started having anger issues and finally gets put on suspension for the rest of the year, so Julie has to home school him as well as work her full time job.

Ryan is a lion shifter that spent a summer in Stoney Bridge working on his grandparents farm after they suddenly died. He and Julie had a passionate affair, but then he left to pursue his dream of becoming a famous photographer.

When Julie found out she was pregnant
Debbie Caswell
This is another great second chance romance in this fun series form the extremely talented Serena Meadows and like all the others in this latest series you are drawn into the world of the characters and you won't want to put th book down until you turn that last page

Julie works hard to be the best mum that she can be to her son Corey but just lately he seems to be continually causing trouble and now he has been suspended from school and she will have to home school him for the rest of the year T
Dana Busenbark
We get to focus on Ryan's story this time. Why is he in Stoney Bridge? Who is Gretchen? What does she have to do with all of what Ryan's decision was/is? What do we learn about Ryan's parents? I like them! Who is Julie? What about Corey? What do we learn? I loved Heather! What happens at the grocery store? I could not help but chuckle. I really liked watching Julie's compromise with Corey. Where do we learn Ryan has been? What does Corey walk in on when Ryan and Julie are talking? How does Corey ...more
Lynn
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ryan’s Surprise

Ryan (lion shifter) and Julie (human) are mates well sort of. Ryan and Julie met one summer 13 years ago. Ryan left more behind than he thought. After 13 years he has returned.
Julie is at her wits end dealing with her son Corey’s anger and getting into trouble. While at a singles social they find each other once more.
Will Ryan learn the truth? Will love receive a second chance? What is Corey’s issue? Come read the fourth book in this great series to find the answers.
Linda Rea
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story was so cute! Corey has never known his father and his mother Julie doesn’t really speak about it but when he gets suspended for the rest of the school year his friends father Derek finds some work for him to do.
Ryan used to be a photographer but he lost his mojo but coming home and restoring his grandparents home may be just the thing he needs to get his life back. Sweet story no violence
Tammy
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ryan and Julie share a wonderful summer together until he left. She soon learns that she is pregnant and is unable to find him. Now years later he comes home at takes over his family farm. When he and Julie see each other again, sparks fly but what will happen when he learns about his son? What will happen to Corey when he learns the truth about himself and his father? Fast-paced shifter read with loads of drama and emotion. An entertaining, second chance, shifter read. I liked it.
JoAnn Herald
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved the storyline between Julie and Ryan. It was amazing that they ran into each other after so many years. The story flowed so smoothly that I was done with the book before I realized it 😃 this is one of the best series that I have read in a long time. Thank you Serena, I am looking forward to reading your next book 😊
Lynn Smith
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lion's Second Chance MateDate.

Another enjoyable book in the series. Julie was raising her son Corey alone. When Corey started having anger issues in school an got suspended she thought a summer job would help. Ryan just came back to town to live on his grandparents farm. Never expecting his first love was still here.
Janet
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When you are young everything doesn't always make a lot of sense to you. When you get older you see things differently. You can look back and see were you would have done something differently with the knowledge you have now but not then . Very good story. The trials and tribulations of growing up. I received a complimentary review copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Lisa Griffin
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love Never Dies Only Rekindle The Flame

Another outstanding book to read. Two of my favorite characters are Reggie and Janice who can't seem to make up their minds about each other. The suspense and romance was excellent throughout this book. This series is great.
Sandy
Shelves: arc-s
First let me state that I received an advanced reader copy, (ARC), but this in no way influences my review. I always leave an honest review.

Holy shiznet!!! What a gr8 second chance story. I recommend this read. 5 Thumbs up.
Natalie
Lion's Second Chance MateDate

I knew their son would be angry when he found out, but his running away caused so many mishaps. I loved the interaction between them close to the end of this book. Their son is really funny when he wants to be.
Susan
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Summer Love

Ryan and Julia meet when one summer but then Ryan left to follow his dreams but left Julia with a special surprise of her own.
Melody
Oct 16, 2020 added it
Julie & Ryan

Thoroughly enjoyed reading Julie & Ryan's story very much. I love reading a happy ever after story it makes my day. Thank you for writing this story.
Jane Elizabeth
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
KU edition reader

There is definitely plenty of drama in this one, along with some interesting twists. A second chance romance with issues to overcome!
Joycelin Bullock
Mei
Arlene K Sanders
Oct 24, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Sheriff Dragon's Secret Baby (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #4)
  • O'Malley: Summer (Shifter Seasons #7)
  • Doctor Dragon's Fake Bride (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #2)
  • Lawyer Dragon's Surrogate (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #3)
  • Professor Dragon's Virgin (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers, #5)
  • Billionaire Dragon's Nanny (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #1)
  • Blackstone Ranger Rogue (Blackstone Rangers, #4)
  • Dragon Dad’s Nanny: Dragon Shifter Paranormal Romance (Dragon Dad’s Love Chronicles Book 4)
  • Tasting the Forbidden (Rogue Dragons #5)
  • Dead of Winter (Battle of the Bulls #2)
  • Joey: Spring (Shifter Seasons #6)
  • Third of the Winterset Coven (Winterset Coven #3)
  • Bodyguard Wolf's Baby: Wolf Shifter Romance (Paranormal True Mate Dating Agency)
  • Bear's Secret Baby (Shifter Protection Agency, #2)
  • Timber Wolf (Virtue Shifters, #1)
  • Bear's Second Chance (Shifter Protection Agency Book 3)
  • Craved Mate (Cybermates #6)
  • Fake Fiancée Mate (The Single Shift #2)

News & Interviews