Start by marking “Billionaire Wolf's MateDate: Shifters MateDate Agency” as Want to Read:
Billionaire Wolf's MateDate: Shifters MateDate Agency

Billionaire Wolf's MateDate: Shifters MateDate Agency

Kindle Edition
Published October 27th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire Wolf's MateDate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaire Wolf's MateDate

Start your review of Billionaire Wolf's MateDate: Shifters MateDate Agency
Nancy
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reggie and Janice have had a love/hate relationship going on for the past 2 years. They were matched by the Mate Date Agency and when out on one horrible date. Janice has refused to see him since.

Reggie gets a phone call telling him that his brother and fiancé have been killed in a car bombing. His father insists he come home and take his place as the next heir. That also includes marrying the girl he was betrothed to many years ago. Reggie refuses.

Janice is looking to buy the hair salon that s
Julie
Oct 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Reggie has not wanted anything to do with his family/clan for a long time. He hates what they stand for, and so moved away, breaking all ties, vowing never to return, but never is a long time.....
Janice never really knew her father, her mother is now dead, and sick of being left on the shelf! All her friends are dating or married! The only date she’s had recently was with Reggie, and that was a disappointment! She needs something in her life to change, well that’s about to happen, big time.....
Debbie Caswell
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I think this is by far my favourite in this series so far I absolutely loved it I was drawn in and there was so much tangled history between them and they didn't even know it

Janice and Reggie are matched up by Matedate and they go on a date together but it doesn't go well but somehow they still can't stay away from one another. Reggie ran away from his pack when he was younger not wanting anything to do with his dad who was the pack alpha. Janice wants to buy the hair salon so when a well dresse
Country Girl
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Linda Lagrue
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an intriguing story-line! I totally enjoyed reading this book and couldn’t put it down until the last page. I loved the main characters, their sizzling chemistry and I loved all the twists and turns. This book has many emotional ups and downs and leaves you on the edge of your seat. Billionaire Wolf’s MateDate takes you for a roller coaster ride of emotions, is intense, addictive, raw, sexy, full of anguish, loyalty, friendship, pain, suffering and love. Can Reggie and Janice overcome the s ...more
Dana Busenbark
Oh, we get Reggie's story this time around! What is the deal with him and Janice? Why all the animosity? Whois Jacob? I have to say I loved Peter. What was behind Janice's father's search for her? Why was she lost? I didn't care for Phillip or Betty one bit. To me, I felt like they were angling for Janice's money! What do we learn about everything that is happening? I really hope there is a spin-off to this story in the future! Loved how it turned out!
Maria G
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really loved the story about Reggie and Janice. I loved that they had a shared past they didn't really put together until after Jacob comes. I loved that Reggie left because he didn't agree with his clan but went back so he could protect Janice. I loved these two together and their story had just enough else going on with the clan and their parents to make me want to keep reading to find out what happens next.
I received an ARC and am leaving my honest and voluntary review.
Janet
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whoa ! That was way, scary. There for a few I did not know if they would be able to pull it off. Excellent story. I loved it. I received a complimentary review copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Jane Elizabeth
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
KU edition reader

There are years of corruption, greed, illegal actions, and abuse of power over the clan to be stopped ... but who can do it and how can it be accomplished? Great story as usual!
Susan
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fighting for love

Reggie and Jannice had to fight their clan members to be together and to save their own clan members, but they had to go between twist and turns from their fathers to do it.
Jo Smith
Nov 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Interesting Story

The story itself was clever and well thought through. The characters were mostly entertaining although there were a few opportunities that I felt could have enhanced it even more, it just lacked a little finality, what happened to the counsel after the vote, etc
JoAnn Herald
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: serena-meadows
I wondered when Reggie and Janice would get together😊 I really enjoyed the story and the storyline flowed well. The characters were wonderful and had great depth to them. This book definitely kept me turning the pages 😃 Thanks Serena for another wonderful book 😃
RITA BOTTILLO
Nov 01, 2020 rated it liked it
Cute

Great love story with very familiar characters. Of course there are lots of problems to overcome so everyone has to brainstorm.
Sandra Casile
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story.

Didn't think that they would get a together but boy once they did wolf clan watch them in action. Loved this book.
Lynn Smith
Nov 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Billionaire Wolf's MateDate

Really great book. It is a slow building story but then it takes off and wraps up nicely. Going back to read the series.
Dianna
Jane
Oct 28, 2020
Debbie Paden
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sheriff Dragon's Secret Baby (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #4)
  • Lawyer Dragon's Surrogate (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #3)
  • Doctor Dragon's Fake Bride (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #2)
  • Blackstone Ranger Rogue (Blackstone Rangers, #4)
  • O'Malley: Summer (Shifter Seasons #7)
  • Billionaire Dragon's Nanny (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #1)
  • Bodyguard Wolf's Baby: Wolf Shifter Romance (Paranormal True Mate Dating Agency)
  • Dragon Reformed (Reclaimed Dragons, #3)
  • Professor Dragon's Virgin (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers, #5)
  • Timber Wolf (Virtue Shifters, #1)
  • Defender Hellhound (Protection, Inc: Defenders, #3)
  • Dragon Dad’s Nanny: Dragon Shifter Paranormal Romance (Dragon Dad’s Love Chronicles Book 4)
  • Dead of Winter (Battle of the Bulls #2)
  • Joey: Spring (Shifter Seasons #6)
  • Tasting the Forbidden (Rogue Dragons #5)
  • Bear's Secret Baby (Shifter Protection Agency, #2)
  • Bear's Second Chance (Shifter Protection Agency Book 3)
  • The Platinum Dragon's Mate (Shifter Dads, #6)

News & Interviews