Start by marking “When We Met (Moments in Boston, #2)” as Want to Read:
When We Met  (Moments in Boston, #2)

When We Met

(Moments in Boston)

If you knew beyond all doubt that one chance encounter would change the course of your future, what would you choose?

There’s nothing like a spring day in Boston to make your heart sing. I’m out with my girls, having drinks in a bar, enjoying the bright pulse of our beautiful city, when I see Caleb. The second my eyes meet his, I know this is the moment when everything will
Published February 9th 2021 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about When We Met, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When We Met

Start your review of When We Met (Moments in Boston, #2)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g 30547322-SX540-1

'WHEN WE MET' is the second full length, stand-alone romance book in Marni Mann's 'Moments in Boston' series. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

In the blink of an eye and in just one moment thirty-three year old business man, adrenaline junky Caleb's life is changed forever. Leaving his future up in arms.

Twenty eight year old nurse, Whitney's life is changed when she's offered a job of second chances. Their two lives collided, changing them both forever. Caleb & Whitney will completely capt
Chelsea Humphrey
"They say every tragedy is met with pain. But once you survive, why does it still hurt?"

Friends, Marni Mann knows how to write an emotional read. If you had the privilege of experiencing When Ashes Fall, then you know she likes to weave a bit of suspense into her romance novels. If you think you know what to expect after reading the first Moments of Boston novel, hold your horses and gird your loins, because this one takes a completely different turn that keeps you on your toes from beginning to
Drey
Feb 02, 2021 marked it as to-read
I can hardly wait!

Jessica | JustReadingJess
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When We Met is an emotional rollercoaster. Mann draws the reader to the characters from the very beginning. Whitney and Caleb have a great romance. Then, Mann confuses everyone with an unexpected turn. There is no way to explain it without ruining it but the reader falls in love with the characters all over again. There was one point when I was wondering what was going on, but the end revealed everything about this beautifully tragic story. There are a lot of sad moments but also great food desc ...more
✰ Liz ✰
"I'm not ever going to stop."
description

When We Met is a contemporary romance by Marni Mann full of love and loss, joy and pain, romance and passion, and everything in between. Whitney is a nurse who lives for her job. She is always willing to serve others and do whatever she can to make a difference in the lives of others. Caleb is a wealthy businessman who has lived his life to its fullest. Always achieving everything he puts his mind to, Whitney becomes an unexpected surprise in his life. When Whitn
warhawke
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone book 2 from Moments in Boston series
POV: First Person - Male
Rating:

Note: To fully appreciate the story, I suggest going into this book blind. With that said, my review is free from plot spoilers.

Caleb Hunt and Whitney Scott met in an unconventional situation. Despite their shaky beginning, they found a connection that bound them together. But a single decision could blow apart the promise of their future.

I liked both Caleb and Whitney. They balanced
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20210211-230203

When We Met made us think about the what ifs. what if for one moment you choose differently? what if for just a few seconds, you decide to turn left instead of right? we all have our one moment that unbeknownst to us at that time, will cement our future.

Even though there was only silence in the room, words were being shared between us, ones that I’d never felt so loudly before.

This story has three parts and if I’m being honest, I wasn't sure if i was going to get through it. my emotions w
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS

How have I not read this author since Seductive Shadows. Seriously. Like what on earth is wrong with me? Because after reading this book, I went and one-clicked on pretty much her entire backlist. My GOD. I'm seriously kicking my own @ss right now. But I digress.

This book is told in three parts and I can some them up for you in the following emotions:
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
4-4,5 STARS

“When you can’t rely on someone else to steer you, a confidence builds from within, and you learn to use your senses more. That’s when you really find yourself.”

This was such an emotional read, it hooked me from the beginning.Get prepared for this journey because it will leave you breathless.It's amazing how Marni's writing can captivate you.

Caleb and Whitney's love was powerful, full of emotions. They make me laugh , swoon and cry at moments.They have a strong bond.

Overall, it was
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
If you're looking for a soul shattering, subsuming story that will leave You Breathless, look no further.

NEVER have I read a story where it's all going hearts & flowers towards a rosy HEA and the writer says" Hold my beer" , I want to show you what couldn't happen?

NEVER have I ever read a story which follows a designated path and right at halfway point, crosses into divider and takes a u turn to show what the other side looks like.

NEVER have I ever had my FAITH questioned as I did in this book.
Jan
I really fancied the first part, the realistic pain from Caleb, how gifted Whitney was as a nurse and how they were brought together.

But dear lawd! the story totally lost me when the second part started. Don't take me wrong, it was a nice and clever twist, but it bored me to death and I struggled to reach the end.

4 stars to the 1st part
1 star to the 2nd version.
Corinne
Feb 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
I don't honestly know how to explain this book without spoiling it. I have never read a similar story until now.
Going into this book, whatever direction you expect the story to go into, I'm telling you right now, you're wrong.
I guess it all boils down to decisions, how they influence our life and how the people that are meant to be in our life will be in our life, one way or another regardless.
And I know I am being vague but I really don't want to spoil this book for you.
When We Met follows the
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Shelves: audio
001(1)

“It all came down to choices. And none of them were going to be simple.”

When We Met is about choices. Moments in time. One moment can change the course of your life. This is a love story between Whitney, a nurse, and Caleb, a financial planner. Their love is fast and beautiful and inspired.

In signature Marni Mann fashion, she takes us on an emotional journey that will leave you breathless and filled with so much love. This book, ya'll. It takes my breath away. Marni Mann has such a way wi
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Feb 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Marni Mann is the queen of epic twists and thought-provoking stories. When We Met was utterly addictive and had ALL the FEELS. Definitely a book I couldn't put down. ...more
Anne OK
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021-reads

Caleb and Whitney’s stunning story challenges one's beliefs, attitudes, and perspective. Both emotional and devastating at times, it shook my emotions and kept me enthralled.

Well-crafted and unpredictably plotted, it is gripping from start to finish. Marni Mann wows with this amazing read!
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Feb 16, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
-3.5-

***ARC provided by Valentine PR & Literary Management.
The Book Bee
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
** SPOILER FREE REVIEW **

REVIEW: 5 STARS
"Nothing is unattainable - you're going to learn that very soon."

I'm just gonna be one of those crazy, cheerleading, screaming-because-you-loved-it kind of reviews. This is also one of those ones that I'm afraid I just won't do it justice based on the effect it had on me alone ....and how I want to convey that to you. Because, ONCE AGAIN, Marni Mann has taken my easy thinking world and turned it upside down. She caused me to think deeper than I imagined I
Dawn
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It’s 12:30 am I have to get up in 4 hours and I loved this fn book. I’ll try to write a semi worthy review tomorrow. Marni Mann with the slay y’all!!

Okay the next day, I am still processing and basking in all the FEELS this book evoked. Marni Mann is the ultimate at capturing your heart, twisting your emotions and playing tug of war with your heart and you want to hug her at the end. This story is special, it is unique, it takes the reader on a journey that completely owns you, captivating every
Feb 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am no stranger to Marni Mann. And I am no stranger to the visceral feelings that she can evoke in her stories. But I was in NO WAY expecting this. I was in no way expecting to be left breathless when I finished When We Met. But here I am. Stunned and captivated. I wasn’t able to put this one down. The story grabs you from the very beginning and doesn’t let you go even after the very last words.

The beauty of reading a book by Marni Mann is that you never know what you are going to get. I serio
Ana Manjić
Oct 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
DB62-AC8-B-CE87-4-D80-B134-12873-D7-B7633

Full-length standalone romance novel spoke from two prospective.
You don't have to read book1 (When Ashes Fall) to understand this story but I do recommend it because it was straight 5star for me and it will forever be woven into my heart and my soul.

Everything can change in just one moment – when a single act changes your life. A moment when you know you will never be the same and changes the way you think about everything. This is what this story is about.

Here we have two stories in one b
talon smith
Jan 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
WHEN I TELL YOU I WAS SO DAMN CONFUSED UNTIL IT FINALLY HIT ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS. LOLLLLL. Ugh. I was convinced this book was not for me until the pieces started to fall together. Seriously. When the point of this story finally hit me-- I felt SO RAW. I had this uneasy feeling fall all over me and envelop me on how we just do not ever know what destiny and fate has in store for us and that is a scary and fun thing to experience.

What an emotional damn journey. I did not see any part of this st
ReadingTilTheBreakOfDawn
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.5 stars. And I may just go strangle Marni Mann while I’m at it. 🤣
Trust me. It's a good strangle because she messed with my little emotional heart and head. I like when a story is original and keeps me on my toes. Just when you think you're going to get one story, you get another. I really enjoyed the way this book and the story unfolded, it's just kind of broke me but also made me smile and then broke me again. Hence, wanting to strangle Ms Mann.

This is a story about choices. Have you ever tho
Michelle
OMG what an ending!!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Wow i don't know where to start with this book. Marni is the queen of twists and turns and this book is no different. Im alway on the edge of my seat with her books. Its hard to put down cause I alway need to know whats goin to happen. Whitney and Caleb's book is no different. Its very hard to do a long review for this book cause you cant have the story spoilt. It would just ruin the story and the story is amazing. Just get your tissues and maybe grab some oreo cookies.
Elle's Book Blog
My Rating: 5 stars
Genre Contemporary Romance

Marni Mann is the queen of writing epic and emotional reads. Her books always manage to hit the feels and turn me into a blubbering mess! Normally, I’d consider myself quite stoic and can read books that others find deeply emotional without a tear. However, when it comes to Marni’s books this is thrown right out the window! I think it’s because she makes these fictional things seem to real to her readers that we feel what the characters feel- it’s
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Marni Mann, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HEART? I should send you ugly cry pictures.  Luckily you made my heart whole again. This book is five star feels!!! I knew it was going to be incredible— but you knocked it out of Fenway Park.  When We Met (Moments in Boston #2) is unputdownable binge-worthy Kindle Crack. I can’t believe I already reread it. IT WAS THAT GOOD!  When We Met is on my Best of 2021 list. This is a standalone in the Moments in Boston series.

description
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
This was a poignant book. It's about choices and how they can impact our lives. The choices we make have ripple effects that can either bring us to happiness or lead us to devastation.
While I enjoyed the premise, I had some difficulty connecting with the characters. Especially during the second part. At some point I lost interest there. It's probably a case of 'it's not you it's me' , but the book didn’t shake me as I expected it to.
Still this was an interesting read about the power of love!
Laura Lee
Jan 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Whoa!!!! What a freaking story.

Just closed the kindle on this one. Need a minute to get my heart back to beating normally.

My goodness, When We Met is one heck of an emotional journey. Making you think while devouring the story.... the little things in life, the paths we chose to take, how one decision can make or break you. What if, you picked the other option? Would you like that route better?

Will say this much...Marni Mann nailed it once again! There isn't a book written by this author that
Sharon Thérèse
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Judging the book by its cover and title, Mann has most certainly cracked it! And then, of course, her narrative style and ability to draw the reader in from the word go is nothing less than spectacular. It all seemed to be panning out just how I liked, but oh boy, was I in for a surprise or three! When We Met is one of those books that pushed my emotional limits. When I thought I couldn’t take anymore, the next chapter was waiting for me to come undone even more.

“When you can’t rely on so
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
This is not your average love story and absolutely one that will have you questioning E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! It took me days after reading to grasp what I read, to get my emotions under control and to understand the why of it all..... can't give you more than that without running the book and this is one that NEEDS to be read. This is one heart-wrenching, emotional read that is without a doubt UNPUTDOWNABLE! This is a journey where we learn about fate and the choices we make that can ultimately ch ...more
Moon Love
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It never ceases to amaze me how stringing words together can make some thing that transcends the page to leave indelible marks on your soul. I thought I was ready for When We Met; I thought I knew and could handle it. I wasn't ready, but the journey Caleb and Whitney go on, the journey I went on with them is something to treasure and cherish. In the end, the only thing we can do is live and I hope you take as much from this story as I have. ...more
Some Like It Hot!: When We Met by Marni Mann 6 18 Feb 03, 2021 05:53PM

• Close Quarters
  • Return to Us
  • Hold the Forevers
  • Tequila Rose
  • Eastern Lights (Compass, #2)
  • The Architect (Nashville Neighborhood, #3)
  • Hard to Score
  • The Finish Line (The Ravenhood, #3)
  • Forevermore
  • Everlast
  • Stolen Hearts
  • The Crush
  • The Bluff (Calamity Montana, #2)
  • Secret Beast
  • How to Save a Life
  • My Saving Grace (Vested Interest: ABC Corp, #1)
  • Not What I Expected
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)
USA Today Bestselling author Marni Mann knew she was going to be a writer since middle school. While other girls her age were daydreaming about teenage pop stars, Marni was fantasizing about penning her first novel. She crafts sexy, titillating stories that weave together her love of darkness, mystery, passion, and human emotions. A New Englander at heart, she now lives in Sarasota, Florida, with ...more

Moments in Boston (2 books)
  • When Ashes Fall (Moments in Boston, #1)