Start by marking “Beyond the Veil” as Want to Read:
Beyond the Veil

Beyond the Veil

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Enter fascinating worlds and discover hidden wonders!

A Cold Soul by USA Today bestselling author D. Fischer.

Life and Death kept Cody from passing through heaven's gate. As punishment for the wrong he'd done when he was alive, he must walk the earth until the ends of time as a Reaper.

Circle's End by Daphne Moore.

Once a leader of the resistance, Nicte bartered her own freedo
Published October 26th 2020 by Vaughn Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Beyond the Veil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond the Veil

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Beyond the Veil
Katheyer
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A glimpse beyond the veil will change your views forever

The „Beyond the Veil Anthology“ compiles into single volume an array of fantasy short stories that offer a glimpse beyond the veil of reality featuring all kinds of supernatural creatures and phenomena. A wonderful way to sample new future favorite authors through ten very different stories, from a short wartime tale to the extraordinary “A Cold Soul”, in my opinion the best story in the whole anthology, with “Queen of the Underworld” and “
Kelly Erickson
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had to stop after every fascinating story and breathe, "OMG that was awesome!" From ancient traditional myths told with a twist to futuristic science fiction, each story has a wonderfully intriguing addition of parano6or psychic abilities. If I had to pick a favorite story, I couldn't. Every single one is simply amazing. ...more
Saundra Wright
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful collection filled with stories that remain with you long after reading. My particular favorite is by D. Fischer!
Lori Hammons
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Each of these short stories are amazing. Shadowy by Ysobella Black shows to work hard for what you want, then own it. A Cold Soul by D. Fischer is the truest final act of heroism ever. Undetected by Kerensa Gowan follows an alien Oracle born on Earth, sorting the threads of her visions. Pigwitch Now by Mari Laroche is a cute, but sad story. Haven by A Maguire follows Reba magically protecting her newly inherited house. Circles End by Daphne Moore tells how an escaped rebel is being manipulated b ...more
Kaye
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
🗡️🗡️ONE WICKED WHIRLWIND🗡️🗡️
Blazing blizzards! This extremely talented, uniquely insightful and immensely impressive group of authors brought it with this spectacular collection, keeping you riveted on a razors edge, catapulting this jewel to a whole new level. Traversing the intimidating trials and challenging tribulations, clocking the deadly twists and shocking turns, baring the soaring ups and agonizing downs inspiring in it's simplicity and beautiful in it's depth, fusing this gem together
Jennifer Bishop
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I really enjoyed this Anthology! The stories are all great! I seriously want full books of them all! I really loved Daphne Moore’s story Circle’s End! I need more! I was also especially impressed with first time Author Kerensa Gowan and her story Undetected. Her writing is fantastic and the imagery she inspires is amazing! Other first time Authors, Jilbril Stevenson and YsobellaBlack, also had amazing stories and writing! Ok, I should just say I loved them all and leave it at that! 😂❤️
Phthon
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Cold Soul Review

A poignant, heart-wrenching story about love and sacrifice. I really enjoyed reading this as it was a different look into lire and death.
Karen
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this must-read anthology. These stories are quick and easy, all contain aspects of the paranormal, are entertaining and engaging. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
Cary
Nov 01, 2020
DARLA KIDDER
marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2020

• Filthy (The Five Points' Mob Collection, #1)
  • To Crave Darkly (Trials Of A Morta #1)
  • Haunted Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #3)
  • Safe Haven Academy: The Complete Series
  • The Soldier - A Voiceless Scream
  • Lupine: Trick or Treat (Spell Library, #2)
  • Destiny Found (Hybrid Royals: Fire and Ice, #2)
  • Beautiful Lies
  • Cursed Impulse: Deadly Knightshade Book Two
  • Fangs Bear'd (Silver Springs)
  • God Save the Queen (Black Kat #2)
  • Angeles Covenant
  • The Blood Will Tell (The Laramie Harper Chronicles, #2)
  • The Counterbalance (Ruling Magic #1)
  • Kat & Mouse (Black Kat #1)
  • Van Helsing Rising (Immortal Hunters MC #1)
  • Blood Cure (Vampire Huntress Chronicles, #3)
An author, a mother, a wife, a daughter, and a reader.

D. Fischer is a mother of two very busy boys, a wife to a wonderful and supportive husband, and an owner of two hyper sock-loving dogs and an attention seeking fat cat. Together, they live in a quiet little corner in a state that's located in the middle of the great USA.

D. Fischer is, by no means, an expert in literature, but a book lover at h

News & Interviews