Start by marking “After I Fall (Immortal Billionaires Book 1)” as Want to Read:
After I Fall (Immortal Billionaires Book 1)

After I Fall (Immortal Billionaires Book 1)

A darkness is coming for her heart, but it might be the only thing that can set her free…

Raven
I have nothing left. The man I thought I’d spend forever with is gone and I’m alone…until I meet him. Ozi. My new boss. He’s sexy, mysterious, and owns me with just one look. But he’s used to getting what he wants. And that makes him dangerous.

Ozi
I’m rich, immortal, and alone. And
ebook
Published October 27th 2020 by Melissa Sercia

To ask other readers questions about After I Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After I Fall

Start your review of After I Fall (Immortal Billionaires Book 1)
Jo Ellen Colo
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read by Melissa Sercia. I was fortunate enough to have received a ARC copy of this book in exchange for a voluntery honest review.
This book is a steamy paranormal romance. It is a standalone novel. Raven is suffering from heartbreak she decides she needs a change and moves to the city. Uzi is a gorgeous playboy Vampire who doesn't like relationships.
I found that the characters pulled me in and kept me reading. I had some questions and by the end I had all the
Ashley King
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Melissa Sercia stuns in the best possible way with this alluring, sexy vampire romance. I read this in two days; it was that amazing. I loved that her characters have real flaws and that Raven and Ozi helped each other pick up the pieces. Their love story is one that will stick with me for a long time after reading that final page. The twist had me on the edge of my seat. I highly recommend this book and look forward to book 2. I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review, but I loved it s ...more
Emily
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an exciting and sexy ride!

If you're looking for a fun, hot, and edgy vampire romance just in time for Halloween, After I Fall is for you!

Sercia introduces an exciting, dangerous, and sexy world ready for paranormal fans to devour. I read this book so quickly, and it was a welcome escape from every day life. It was wonderful to step into Ravens shoes and fall for the dark and sensual vampire Ozi. (While also making me crave Italian food...) All the while she's building a world readers will
Jaqueline Snowe
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is SO DANG GOOD! The pages draw you in from the start and don't really let go--the main characters each have their own struggles and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing them grow throughout the story. The writing is so well done that you breeze through the story.

This was my first book from Melissa Sercia and now I need to read more asap. If you like alpha heroes, VAMPIRES (because let's be real, I'm always down for one) sizzling chemistry and steamy scenes, the perfect about of tension, then
Danielle
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You take a billionaire vampire with no designs on romantic relationships and a woman who has had enough when it comes to dating, and what do you get? Fireworks, steam, and an enjoyable read. I’ve read Melissa’s books before, so I won’t wax poetic on her writing. It’s great and I love it. But this particular novel, if you are looking for a fun read involving vampires, then this one will fit the bill. Uzi is the classic immortal playboy (Who doesn’t love that?) and Raven is a woman on a mission to ...more
✨The Quick & Dirty Bibliophile✨

Overall: 4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Steam: 🔥🔥
Feels: 🏙😒🤔😏😧💗

~REVIEW🖋~
The Quick and Dirty:  Country girl seeks to become a chef in the big city after an internship at a winery in Italy. She finds a job at one of NYC’s most well known restaurants as a waitress and becomes enthralled with the owner, a vampire. Little does she know that her ties to him are beyond just attraction and secrets that are revealed may make or break them.

This was a quick and fun read that is the first in a series of immortal billionaires — th
Lisa
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Raven has always dreamt of being a well know chef.  She even completed an internship at a winery in Italy.  Never really feeling like she belonged in her family, she strikes out on her own.  She moves to New York City to see if she can cut it as a chef.  Not having any luck getting a job as a chef, she finally sets out to get job as a server in a high end restaurant.  She finds such a position at a restaurant owned by Ozi.  He is very well known in the restaurant business and runs a high class b ...more
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked its fangs into me and didn’t let go till the end! A fangtastic ride! I loved both Raven and Ozi. Raven was relatable and I love how vulnerable she is at times and very human with a good heart. At first Ozi came across very cocky but he started to show a different side to him and I think I have a new book boyfriend! Their chemistry was off the charts. I was totally entertained and engaged through the whole book. Those twists!! Oh my were they good!

I am hoping there’s more to com
Samantha
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC from the author thru Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving my review. This is the first book written by Melissa that I have read. It was a steamy, paranormal romance that i really enjoyed. She does not want a man or trust them very much. The last thing he wants is to be tied up in a relationship. Raven draws Ozi like a magnet, no matter how much he wants to deny it. He is an old enough vampire to know what he wants. He wants Raven and she wants him. The sparks between them coul ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 5th book I've read written by Melissa Sercia; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

Tania
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters were intriguing. I Loved the back and forth between Ozi and Raven with the attraction for each other. Ozi has to make up his own mind when danger is looming.

Scarolet Ellis
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After I Fall (Immortal Billionaires Book 1) by Melissa Sercia is a wonderful story to read. This is book number one in this wonderful start to a brand new series. This story however is a standalone book in the Immortal Billionaires series. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about vampires, dark and paranormal romance in their stories.

Deb
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable story with interesting characters. I liked each character equally and individually but together they were fantastic. The scenes were well written and fun to read. I couldn’t put this story down once I started.

I requested a copy of this book so I could provide an honest review.
SEng
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ozi and Raven’s story is one I couldn’t put down. Their connection is undeniable. The action, drama and danger drew me into this compelling story. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Shay
Nov 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book 1 in The Immortal Billionaire Series and this was a fantastic start!
Characters were amazing and had great chemistry.
I can't wait to read the next book!

Reader03
Nov 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mature romance full of action, plot, heat, and romance between two likeable main characters. I voluntarily received this book for an honest review.
Con Fran
Nov 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was entertaining and the storyline included action, drama and a bit of suspense and intrigue. The main characters had a lot of chemistry which added more interest to the story.

Helena Mendes
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Raven and Ozis story, it is romantic, dark, action packed and has the supernatural. I loved it and I am going to be checking out more books from Melissa Sercia.
Neg Dardashti
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is sexy, intriguing, and definitely one you can't put down! Ozi and Raven are from two different worlds, but when their lives collide, their romance burns white-hot acrosses the pages. This book had me rooting for the characters and blushing, all at the same time. Definitely a page-turner. Readers of this genre will not want to miss out on this fabulous read. I highly recommend it!
Dee
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an Arc of this book and let me tell you I throughly enjoyed it. If your a fan of this genre of book you definitely will get into this hook line and bite! The author gives you a clear in to both sides of the blooming romance, and it has the thrill to boot. I finished this book in a day because I couldn't put it down!
E.
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first book from this Author. It is well written and easy to read. I love the charactors. Can not wait for more
Dezi
Oct 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020-books
This was like a 2.5-3 stars for me. I just couldn’t get into the story.. this was definitely an insta love kind of book and it was short and it went by fast! In my opinion there was barely any character development what so ever. We met characters that were all surface characters including Raven and Ozi. I feel like I learned nothing about them except at the very end of the book we learned things about Raven but that also didn’t make sense. This was a thrown together romance with a thrown togethe ...more
Melissa Dickson
Oct 28, 2020
Laksi
Nov 01, 2020
C
Nov 17, 2020
Marianne Post
rated it did not like it
Nov 10, 2020
Rita Vieira
Oct 28, 2020
Angela
Oct 31, 2020

• Twisted Little Truths (Saint View High, #3)
  • Transcendent Kingdom
  • Heart of Stone (The Stone Series #1)
  • Dreaming Darkness: Volume One
  • Old Yeller
  • Apocalypse: An Apocalyptic Microfiction Anthology
  • Burn
  • Curses & Cauldrons
  • Luna Station Quarterly Issue 040
  • The World of the Shining Prince: Court Life in Ancient Japan
  • One Wild Weekend with Spencer (One Wild Weekend with, #12)
  • Demon King (Claimed By Lucifer, #1)
  • Her French Connection (Protecting Her Heart #10)
  • Necroscope (Necroscope #1)
  • Boss: The Wolf
  • Sekhet (Sekhet Saga Book 1)
  • Yours
  • Filled
Melissa Sercia is an award winning Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance author with a passion for philosophy, mythology, and all things supernatural. She is the author of the Blood and Darkness series, Beautiful Dark Beasts series, and Immortal Billionaires series. Melissa lives in California with her man and her cat. When she's not building dark fantasy worlds and slaying demons, you can find her ...more

News & Interviews